Those Four Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers

We moved together like possessed people, in a heavenly fuck dance, at a deliberately urgent and rapid pace, matching our wants and needs. The sweaty wet, clapping sounds of our bodies uniting in this forbidden act of love, our grunts and heavy breathing, gave a heavenly dimension to the power of our desire for each other.

We continued to thrust at each other in an intensified fervour, unconcerned of anything else except our loving desires. I was pumping in and out of her cunt like never before, withdrawing my throbbing cock almost all the way out and then ramming the mammoth meat hard and deep inside her. In - out; in - out; in a feverish nonstop movement, sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy effortlessly; getting closer to my release.

"Unnnhhh....unnnnhhh....unnnhhh......unnnnhhh" I grunted, overcome by the mind-blowing sensations that this Goddess' pussy was providing me.

"Aaaaahhhhh.....yessssss....fuck me! Feels so good. Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes...yes....yes" she screamed, thrusting herself against me.

She matched my tempo defiantly, bucking her petite frame underneath me. Her wanton pussy gripped my cock like a super-tight clamp, squeezing and milking the rampant meat. The force of her muscles was quite unbelievable – it was as if a hidden hand was stroking and servicing my cock. Hers was the ultimate yoni, a pussy par excellence, the sex Goddess herself.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..........." she murmured repeatedly in the throes of pleasure, her pussy now leaking big time and emitting squishing noises.

There was no holding us back now, no more guilty thoughts in our minds – we both knew that we were made for each other and it was as if we wanted to prove that. We went at it like two long lost lovers, fucking each other with open, hungry desire. We wanted to pleasure each other to the limits – to reach our Nirvana.

"Unnnhhh....unnnhhh....unnnhhh" we moaned in unison, as we thrust our groins against each other, willing each other towards our climax.

The speed of my thrusts increased, urgent and desperate, as I rammed into the ultimate yoni, worshipping and pleasuring this magnificent female animal. And she responded like the goddess she was, raising her hips up to meet my every downward thrust, her legs flailing in the air. I supported her raised bums and my fingers clawed into her fleshy cheeks, pulling her hard against me whenever I drove down into her. I was on the verge of a mighty explosion.

As if she sensed it, Jothi started squirming uncontrollably underneath me, turning and thrashing her bottom against me. Her pussy increased the tightness and her powerful muscles milked me at random. Her divine pussy seemed to have gone into ignition mode and her lovely face was contorted in a sheer expression of wanton lust.

"Oh Goddddd.....my darling....yessss....unnnhhhhh.....yesss....mmmmmm. Fuck me harder....faster.....yes...yes...yesssss.....I'm there.....fuck...ohhhh....aaaaahhhhhh...." she whimpered, her explosion imminent.

She pulled a pillow to her face and bit into it as her thrusts became frantic, prompting me to move into the highest gear, pounding her boiling furnace with brute force. My prick was throbbing and I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my balls. I was sure that I was going to unleash the largest load of cum I could ever imagine.

Within a few quick-fire strokes, expectedly I felt her body stiffen for a split second and then her pussy tightened like a noose around my cock, squeezing it hard.

"Annan...my darling........now....now.....YES....nowwwwwwwwww.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she cried into the pillow, her teeth biting into the cotton and muffling her scream.

Then her body jerked and shuddered uncontrollably underneath me as a mega explosion rocked her. Her thighs shivered and her feet shook obscenely as I held her bums, supporting her through her orgasm.

"I love you........ YESSSSSSSSSSSS.... AAAHHHHHHHH..." she groaned into the soft pillow, her pussy flooding my cock with a copious flow of her juices.

"Aaaahhhhhhh....mmmmmmmm" she kept moaning non-stop, her pussy contracting spasmodically, urging me to douse her fire.

Jothi's vaginal muscles went into overdrive with strong and rapid wave-like contractions, willing my explosion while she squealed and shuddered underneath me, riding the throes of her orgasmic bliss. Her legs trembled in pleasure as I held her firmly, ramming my meat into her depths.

"Give it to me, darling. Give me your baby......! I want your baby darling....aaaahhhhhhhh" she squealed and again tightened the muscles of her cunt around me, while her own orgasm reverberated through her body again and again.

Her words shocked me a little but at that moment I did not give it much thought. She did say she was safe. In any case, I was simply too overcome with the sheer love and lust for this wonderful female to care. Nothing mattered more than the incomparable pleasure she was giving me. She was my ultimate fuck.

Focussing all the strength in my body to my hips, I thrust into her magnificent pussy as hard as I could without holding anything back. I felt as if the energy from every cell in my body was being drawn into my balls and then slowly rising up through my massive lingam, poised to be released.

I drove downwards powerfully one more time, wanting to bury my cock deep inside her body, as far as it would go. Her body convulsed as the tip of my cock hit the flesh of her womb and then I erupted.

"Unnnnhhhh......darling....YESSSSSS Jothiiiiii.....cummmmiiiiiiiiiing.....aaaaaahhh" I cried, burying my head into the pillow she was biting, to stifle my own cry of pleasure, just as the first rush of taboo seed exploded out of my rampant cock like a missile, shooting deep into her womb.

My whole frame shook uncontrollably as spurt after spurt of thick man juice ejaculated out of my prick in a continuous stream and her tiny body shuddered as she felt my cum missiles hit the walls of her womb. It was by far the most powerful explosion I had ever had.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....................Ammmaaaaaa....." I screamed into the cotton pillow, while my body recoiled repeatedly, as spurts of virile juice burst out of my knob.

"YESSSS....my darling.....cum......cum darling....aaaaahhhh. Give me your baby.....I want your baby....I want our baby.....give me more......YESSSSSS...aaahhh" she cried into the pillow while her body shivered in response.

Her incestuous urge spurred me. I wanted to give her my baby. I wanted to impregnate her with my seed. Like a madman, I rammed into her repeatedly, releasing stream after stream of my potent semen into her fertile, baby-craving cunt. I cried with pleasure as my orgasmic sensations, both physically and mentally, eclipsed everything I had ever experienced before.

"Aaaahhhhhh.......Jothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........yessssssssssssssss" I screamed into the pillow, as fireworks went off in my head.

"Yes darling...........aaaahhhhh.....so good, so good, so good....keep fucking my pussy" moaned Jothi, as the last diminishing streams of baby-making seed exited my prick.

Wonderstruck by the wanton desire and voracious appetite of this Goddess, I continued to lunge and thrust into her glorious cunt, over and over, in a steady rhythm, inciting squeals of joy from her. Her hands caressed my head and back, comforting me through my extraordinary release.

We held each other tight, our faces side by side on the pillow, grunting and moaning in each other's ears, sharing our pleasure, while our groins continued to slowly thrust against each other, not wanting our orgasms to end. Deep inside her love tunnel, her pussy was still talking to my cock – squeezing it as my deflating hardness twitched.

"Jothi......aaaaahhhhh......I want you to have our baby.......mmmmmmm" I cried into the pillow, expressing my own incestuous desire, my cock still jerking in her over-flowing cunt.

"Yes...I want our baby.....yessss.....mmmmmm" she replied, still happily milking my deflating cock.

We lay in each other's arms for what seemed to be an eternity, relishing our heavenly union and letting our spasms subside. We had reached our orgasmic heights yet again. As our heartbeats and breathing slowly returned to normal, I kissed her lovingly on her lips and gently took my sweaty weight off her. My deflated meat slipped out of her satisfied hole.

Her legs were still raised, her thighs closed together and her back resting on the mattress. I moved down the bed and she spread her thighs open unashamedly for me to peek. Her hairy twat was wide open and our love juices were overflowing, oozing out of her oasis. Thick globs of cum were floating inside her reddish cavity, evidence of our magical union. I planted a kiss on her ravished pussy, worshipping the ultimate yoni. As I moved my face away, she closed her palm over her treasure and smiled.

"Our baby......" she whispered to me.

I bent down to kiss her palm. She remained in the position for some minutes, seemingly wanting to keep my baby-creating seed inside her womb. Then slowly letting her legs down, she sat up on the bed next to me.

"I have never ever been as desperate for a cock inside me like that. My pussy had been longing to be stuffed with your cock since the afternoon" she said openly while she pulled up and removed her Punjabi top over her head and used it to wipe the sweat off her body before throwing the sweat-soaked dress to the floor.

"You are truly special, Jothi. Your pussy is incomparable. I have never ever exploded like that before – so intense" I complimented her and reached out to help her unhook and remove her black bra, releasing her magnificent tits.

"And I have never been fucked like that, darling. Your cock felt so big and hard tonight. I had multiple explosions. I wish I could keep you inside me forever" she replied, her hand sliding across my thigh to clasp the flaccid, wet meat.

"I hope we didn't wake anybody up" I teased her, leaning against the headrest of the bed, a pillow cushioning my back.

"Athai will not wake up till morning. I gave her an extra dose of her tablet" Jothi answered, with a giggle.

She stretched her legs along the bed beside me and rested her torso against my body, her head against my chest. The fragrance of the jasmine flowers on her hair was soothing my senses as her fingers gently tugged my pubic hair, still wet and sticky with our juices.

"Were you serious about the baby? I thought it was safe?" I asked her, my right hand encircling her voluptuous body, holding her against my chest.

"Yes Annan. This is normally my safe period but just now I felt something different as if my body wants to have your baby inside me. I felt as if I was ovulating" she answered, without hesitation.

That could explain the special radiance in her face that I had noticed moments ago when I was pounding her mercilessly – that glow of our life-creation.

"You are not worried that someone may find out?" I asked, wary of the problems that would be created if it really would happen.

"No. My husband wants another child anyway" she replied, her fingers toying with my soft wet meat, pulling the foreskin.

"What if the baby looks like me?" I questioned her, my right hand sliding under her right armpit and cupping her right melon.

She paused for a second and then said "I will say that I wished for your looks. Everyone in my family adores you anyway."

"You are really serious, aren't you?" I asked, a little bothered by the thought of her having my baby.

"Yes!" was her abrupt reply and then laughing, she said "Don't worry, Annan. If I do conceive a baby, no one will ever know it's yours."

"Easy for you to say" I thought.

As if to calm my thoughts, she turned her face towards my body and kissed my chest, her hand stroking my limp prick, willing it to rise again. She licked my flesh, wetting my chest with her tongue while her fingers massaged and teased my meat. Her lips sought and found my right nipple and she sucked on it hungrily.

"Mmmmm...." I moaned, as my guilt-concern began to melt away quickly under her oral manipulation.

She switched her mouth to my left nipple, pleasing the hard bud with the tip of her tongue and then sucking on it. Then licking her way down towards my groin, she held my rapidly hardening member in front of her face, stroking it gently, mentally telling it to grow bigger. She was looking at my cock with such adoration in her eyes, so very lovingly, as if she had never seen a better cock before.

She turned her face upwards to look at me, while her fingers stroked the erect shaft. At that instant, she looked divinely beautiful. Her pottu was slightly smeared across her forehead with all the sweat and exertion of our glorious intercourse moments earlier and some jasmine petals were strewn across her hair – it all added to a truly rich feminine and a fully satisfied woman's face. I saw a magical sparkle of pure love and desire in her eyes. I pulled her up towards me and kissed her, hugging her tightly to me.

"I love you, Jothi" I told her unashamedly, feeling it deep within my heart.

"I love you too, darling, more than anything else in this world" she responded to me, tears forming in her hypnotic eyes, while her fingers squeezed my hardened cock.

My magnificent lover slid down to my laps again and engulfed my cock into her seemingly untiring mouth and then immediately bobbed her head up and down, with schoolgirl enthusiasm. I held her head and stroked her hair as she teased and toyed with my throbbing prick.

"Nice...mmmmmm......Jothi....yesssss" I hissed, enjoying the warm tightness of her mouth.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned around the base of my shaft, as her fingers teased my sticky, sweaty balls.

My right hand roamed over her behind, squeezing the tight cheeks of her magnificent ass, as she lay curled up on the bed, her head in my laps feasting on my prick. She lifted her right thigh, parting her legs and inviting me to touch her womanly folds. I slid my palm across her hairy wetness, gently rubbing my finger tips over the petals of her open flower.

She reached out and held my hand, guiding my fingers to her clit, wanting me to play with her pleasure mound. As my fingers teased her rosebud, erotic sounds of pleasure escaped from her lips, despite her mouth being stuffed full with my meat. I slid my index finger into her well-lubricated tunnel, feeling the abundant stickiness of our juices inside her vagina.

I finger-fucked her gently and felt her muscles convulse around my finger. I then added a second finger inside her and she growled in delight at the extra thickness inside her twat. As my fingers explored her insides with steady in-out strokes, she responded with a show of her teeth on my flesh, biting my shaft lovingly, testing the rigidity before sucking me deep into her oral cavity.

I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and patted her bums with my palms, brushing my fingers gently over her fluffy pussy lips. Sensing that I was ready to penetrate her again, she slowly got up on her hands and knees without disengaging her mouth from my prick, swaying her bums obscenely from side to side as she deep-throated me.

Then lifting her face off my wanton prick, she turned and planted a kiss on my lips and moved down the bed on all fours, spreading her knees on the mattress while she lowered her torso to the mattress. Her womanly treasures were raised and exposed seductively to my eyes, deliberately tempting me to plunge my shaft into her gaping twat.

"I want your cock inside me again. Fuck me from behind, darling" she pleaded, her bewitching eyes hungry with desire again.

I sat up on the bed and positioned myself behind her, on my knees. My eyes were automatically drawn to her magical pussy, covered with silky black hair and exposed in all its glory. Her puffed butterfly lips, obscenely opened, showing her already well-fucked tunnel, mesmerised me and drew me hypnotically towards her treasure.

I was madly, madly in love with her cunt. I parted her bum cheeks with my fingers and buried my face greedily into her behind, my nose rubbing against her wet crack. The creamy semen from my earlier efforts was still oozing out of her divine orifice but that did not deter me. I kissed her hairy twat and then slowly licked along her foaming slit, from her clit all the way up to her anus, tasting the richness of our union.

"Mmmmm...yessss.....I love how you love me, darling......feel so wanted....mmmmmmm" she cried out in pleasure, pressing and rubbing herself hard against my face and more-than-eager tongue.

"Beautiful....just beautiful....mmmmm" I murmured into her tunnel, as my tongue worshiped her magical yoni, with one more lick followed by a kiss of her love petals.

Then planting a kiss on each cheek of her lovely bums, I shifted my body slightly behind her while my right hand grasped and stroked my throbbing shaft. Taking this as a cue, she raised herself up on all fours again, her hands and knees firmly anchored into the soft foam of the mattress. Then she looked over her shoulder seductively, her eyes glazed with loving desire and immediately drawn to the monstrous length held in my hand. It looked bigger than ever and throbbed with urgency and I stroked it proudly for her to watch for a few seconds.

"Push it inside me" she growled, in urgent need of my thick cock inside her again.

Moving close to her, I held my prick and rapped her beautiful ass with my rock-hard meat, enjoying the slapping sensations on her firm, bum cheeks. I then proceeded to rub the bloated crown along her crack, teasing her entrance, her wetness providing ample lubrication.

"Please, darling....shove it in.......please......fuck my horny pussy" she begged, spreading her knees wider, pleading for her hairy open wetness to be ravaged.

I held her bums and rubbed my throbbing prick downwards again along her sopping slit, looking to tease her some more. But she was desperate to be filled - her right hand found its way between her legs and her fingers pressed my massive cockhead against her opening and pushed my knob inside her twat.

"Aaaaahhhhh....yesssss......." she hissed, as my crown slipped into her fiery hole.

Despite having penetrated her pussy several times over the past three nights, that beautiful sensation of having just the tip of my cock inside her tight orifice, feeling her muscles squeezing the mushroom head was yet again truly overwhelming. Her yoni was really something special – I had never experienced such exquisite sensations with any other woman, not even Priya.

"Push it in deeper, please. Fuck me deep and hard, darling..........fuck meeeee...." she pleaded, turning to look at me again, her temptress eyes begging me to fuck her silly.

With my knees firmly anchored on the mattress behind her, I held her waist and thrust forward with such force that the bed actually moved noisily on the floor and her petite body jerked forwards as if my prick had split her open.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........yessssssss.......fuck meeeeee" she shrieked, as my full thick length filled her hungry chute completely.

I held my position for a few seconds, enjoying the elastic tightness of her cunt and twitched my cock repeatedly, deep inside her tunnel. Then slowly withdrawing my shaft almost all the way out of her pussy, I plunged it in again, in a single powerful stroke, filling her cunt to the hilt. Both our bodies trembled in little shivers as my throbbing rod slid effortlessly into her temple of love.

"Fuck...yesssss....aaaaahhhh.....mmmmmm" we grunted together, mutually feeling the beautiful sensations of our forbidden union.

Holding her waist with my right hand, I reached out to touch her jadai (pleated hair) with my left. Grasping her jadai, I started a slow, steady rhythm, pushing in all the way and pulling out all the way. She synchronized her movements with me instantly, pushing back against me when I thrust forward. Her well-oiled pussy assured ample lubrication for our loving union and provided lewd, squishy noises to accompany our rapid breathing.

Ammavan
Ammavan
293 Followers