Those Gorgeous Eyes

Story Info
The first time his wife experienced a black man.
2.6k words
3.94
79k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgtfury
sgtfury
17 Followers

My wife Jennifer and I had gone to a quick lube place to get the car serviced when she saw a black guy who was one of the mechanics.

"I like his eyes," she told me, "he has the most beautiful eyes."

We teased a bit back and forth for a bit when I finally asked her, "would you do him?"

"Yes" she said without hesitation.

I knew she harbored a slight fantasy for a black guy but she had never really pursued it. She had told me of a story about a black guy she knew in school when she was younger, and an episode she had with him at a drive in movie theater.

Ever since then she had always wondered about black guys in general, so I knew right then at that moment, that if I could work it out, she'd spread her legs for this man in a heartbeat.

Well, about a week later I was out in a local neighborhood club just hanging out. She usually got off work around 1 am so I'd often go out and just sit with the guys until it was time for her to come home.

But this particular evening, I saw this man there, alone, looking as if he needed a friend. I thought of Jennifer, and thought what a wonderful surprise it would be tonite, after all, tomorrow was her day off.

So I saddled up next to the guy, trying not to be conspicuous and we started talking. His name was Ben. I invited him to shoot a game of pool and in a short time I felt I had gotten to know enough about him and his personality that I was sure Jennifer would enjoy his company, as well as his body.

So I took the conversation a step further and started talking about the women in the club, looking at them and making sexy comments as it were and it finally got around to the point where we were talking lewdly about them.

I finally brought up Jennifer, saying how she'd put most of the women there to shame and when I mentioned she was a redhead, he replied how he'd only dreamed of ever doing a redhead. Most of the redheads he had the pleasure of enjoying weren't true redheads and it seemed like it was the one type of white girl he'd never get to experience. I told him that Jennifer was a true redhead, not from a bottle.

Seeing a chance to pull him in, I mentioned that Jennifer had seen him at the lube place and playfully teased me about how cute he was and let him know that we enjoyed playing around and I knew if I brought him home that she would fuck him.

His eyes lit up like I had just shown him the last baseball card he needed to complete his collection, all I had to do was show him a picture of her and he was ready.

I told him she would be home in less than a half hour and I'd call to make sure she was there. He was going to be a surprise. He wasn't sure about the surprise part but he wasn't going to turn down the chance.

So we talked more and I told him I would probably leave them alone at first and join later. When I thought we had given her time enough to make it home from work, I called. She was there and I let her know I'd be home shortly, but didn't give her any indication that anything special was going on.

So we drove to the house. Ben followed me and when we got there, I told him to go knock on the door and let her know I was going for some beer and would be right back.

I started backing up as I saw her open the door, she smiled at him and then sorta looked past him to me. She smiled and let him in.

The thing was that I was not going for beer, I was just decoying so I could go into my backyard and watch them. Hoping they would stay in the den area I parked the car a couple of houses down and hurried to a vantage point in the backyard.

It was great, they were seated on the couch chatting and I could see everything through the plate glass patio doors as if I was sitting right next to them. Luckily I was covered enough by the darkness that they couldn't see me.

You have to know that Jennifer was a true redhead, with the white alabaster skin and just seeing her next to him, the contrast in skin color was enough to make me rock hard.

They talked for a few minutes when I saw him make the first move. I had told him he should, knowing she'd be a bit shy, but I also knew that once he touched her it was simply ON.

He reached over to her and started stroking her shoulders, gently tracing his fingers down upper arms.

She seemed to take a deep breath when he first touched her. I could see her close her eyes, taking in his touch. She put her hand on his thigh and slowly traced her fingers up and down, slowly getting closer to his crotch. He leaned forward and they kissed.

Just a few light simple kisses at first. Then the kisses got longer and more passionate. Then he got bold enough to slide his fingers from her shoulders onto her breasts over her blouse. This ignited her and the kiss became very much more passionate and even longer.

Her fingers found their way to his crotch where her they seemed to outline the bulge of his cock through his pants.

She stroked him through his pants and within seconds she broke the kiss long enough to look at his crotch, find his zipper and belt and released them both.

Once she had him undone and unzipped and her eyes seem to glow as her hand reached in and pulled his cock out. I was mesmerized seeing her white fingers against the blackness of his stomach.

I was ready to cum once I saw her fingers wrapped around that midnight black cock as she tenderly stroked him up and down. Then she got on her knees and started licking his thick black manhood.

Her pink lips were parted just barely as her tongue snaked around and around the rim of his cockhead.

The sight of his black cock against a background of her cinnamon red hair was so erotic. He sat back and his head rested over the back of the couch.

I could tell he was enjoying the feeling of her tongue as she hungrily licked up and down as if ice cream was melting and she didn't want it to drip on the floor. Then as she gingerly sucked at the head of his cock, I saw him place his hand on her head and lift his hips to push his cock deep into her waiting mouth.

I dropped my pants right there in the yard not caring if anyone was awake to notice and stroking my cock as I watched my sweet wife swallow as much of this black cock as she could.

Her head bobbed up and down, stopping to lick the rim and then sucked his head in again. Swallowing as much of his cock as she could, I could see the bulge of his cock in her cheeks. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth, tongued up and down the shaft and plunged the head deep into her throat again and again.

His cock had to be a good 9 inches and each time she stuffed his cock into her throat she left only enough room for two of her fingers to grasp it while the rest disappeared into her throat. Her red hair flowing around his balls and crotch was a sight to remember. A contrast to the darkness of his skin almost like a fire against the darkness of the night.

She stopped long enough to lick his balls once again, looking as if she needed to take a deep breath before she plunged her mouth around him once more. He arched his hips upward and I could see her almost able to suck his balls into her mouth as well. She stopped, and in my imagination I could hear the plopping noise of his cock leaving the confines of her lips. She lifted his massive cock upward to gain access to his balls. First the one, then the other, suckling them into her mouth and then tonguing and licking his sack.

Having given his cock ultimate attention for the past twenty minutes, he stopped her and stood her up. He had been groping her tits through her semi-open, barely-buttoned blouse. He bra loosely rested above them but now it seemed he was ready for more.

She watched his hands as he finished disrobing her. She seemed to heave her breasts out toward him as he slid her blouse and bra from her shoulders.

He bent forward to kiss and suckle her nipples. I could tell she was totally his. I could see in her eyes that she was going to let him have her any way he wanted.

From where I was I could see her breasts heaving up and down as her blouse and bra was on the floor. He stood her up and slid both her pants and panties off. Her pink nipples were standing out as far as I had ever seen. He stopped to lick them again for a second or two, suckling each one into his mouth for a few seconds then going to the other.

She caressed his head, pulling and holding him on her nipples as he sucked. She was totally ready to be taken, as he suckled her nipples, her hips were undulating as if they were already on his cock. Then I saw that one of his fingers had slid up under her into her ass. Undoubtedly her rocking motion was in response to the fact that he had several fingers already deeply implanted into her pussy.

My view from the yard was a profile view of them but I could see the wisps of her fiery bush standing on end as he slid to his knees and licked her.

Her knees obviously weakened from the touch of his tongue,she gently slid back onto the couch in the sitting position. Her legs were open wide, her toes pointed east and west. Her red bush pressed against his face and his dark black fingers seemed to be up to the knuckles inside her hot pussy. His other hand was caressing her ass, almost lifting her pussy into his mouth.

He stood up after a few seconds and pushed her totally backwards onto the couch. She was now lying on the couch and her legs instinctively had spread wide as if they knew what was coming.

With one ankle resting on the back of the couch, I could see him grasp his cock getting ready too place it at the opening of her slut pussy. I could see that she was ready to be the slut she enjoyed being as she grasped reached between her legs grasping at his cock as if to help guide him in.

He bent over her to kiss her again, and suckled at her nipples one last time. The blackness of his cock contrasted with the pinkness of her pussy. It was too much, so totally erotic I couldn't have stopped stroking even if my mom were standing next to me.

I watched as his cock seemed to have a mind of its own as it found her red fur-lined nest and began to sink deeply into it. As his cock disappeared into her pussy, she arched her back, her head tossed backward as if his cock had somehow entered her throat.

I could see the look in his eyes as he felt the tightness of her pussy, her pussy lips grimacing around his cock. His expression was one of surprise when he realize he was going to have to force his cock into the depths of her tight pussy.

Her mouth gaped open as he began to push into her. I knew that she was being stretched and by the look on her face, she was enjoying the feeling of this black man's cock inside her. He finally seemed to hit bottom, from what I could see he was inside her all the way to his balls and slowly began to pump in and out.

He made strong deliberate strokes that lifted her body off the couch. Her hands and fingers grasping at his shoulders providing a hold to keep from losing his cock from her pussy.

I heard her moan, "yessss fuck me you bastard, dammit FUCKKKK MEEEEEE."

"Yes you bitch, you want my cock," he replied.

"YESSSS. YESSSS. FUCKKK MEEEEE," she half screamed.

"Make me your slut you cock," she growled deeply.

His body responded as if he had no control and his hips literally slammed into her. I could hear the body to body contact even outside.

"Yes you slut, I'm going to fuck your slut pussy until you beg me to stop," he grunted as he continued to fuck her.

She seemed to hold on with her life. He continued to slam his cock into her pussy and in turn, slamming her body back onto the couch with each downward stroke.

His body on hers was such an erotic turn on, and hearing her beg him to fuck her willing pussy, was too much, I shot my load. He began to fuck her even harder and faster.

It seemed like he thougt he was running out of time to complete the task at hand. Like maybe he wanted to be done by the time I got back. Little did he know I wasn't coming home til he was done anyway.

I could hear Jennifer's moans and squeals from his cock invading her pussy, a good 20 feet from them, outside the glass patio doors.

Her arms gripped around his neck as she let him totally control her body, he literally lifted her off the couch as he fucked his cock in and out. She simply held onto him.

Her legs spread wide around his hips as he slammed into her, then clamping around his ass in time to ride his body upward as he pulled out. It didn't take but a few more minutes before his motions seemed to stutter, jerking quickly in and out of her.

She screamed, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAWD FUCKKK MEEEE. YESSSSSS give my pussy that cum big man."

Her arms released from around him and the top half of her body fell limp on the couch. She was like a rag doll as he continued to pump into her.

Finally he slammed his cock hard into her, pausing then slamming into her again. Two, three, four times he prodded her with his cock. From the look on his face I knew he had just pumped volumes of cum into her.

She was useless, her body was like a wet rag on the couch. She seemed only to have enough strength to hold her legs wide. Her arms flailed loosely, fingers dragging the carpet.

Her body rested on the couch limply until he finally fell on top of her.

It is now 20 years later, but I remember it like last nite.

sgtfury
sgtfury
17 Followers