Those Hot HLN girlz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn, Natasha! Put that little bitch's face in my cunt!"

Eve slid so that she was between Robin's legs and Natasha put a pillow under her head. Adam had his cock ready to enter Robin's asshole when Natasha grabbed it. "Not so fast," she said, bending to suck his throbbing dick, and then to spit in Robin's ass. Slapping her lover's asscheeks, she guided his glistening tool to the opening, then helped him push, drooling spit on the shaft and rubbing it with her tiny hand. She spat on Robin's asshole again, rubbing the liquid until Adam had put half of his dick in.

"You like that, Bitch? Want me to let him fuck you without lube? I bet he'd love to fuck that ass while it's tight!"

"No! No! Lube me, Baby. I can't take it dry!"

By now Eve had begun probing Robin's gaping cunt with her tongue and, using her slickened fingers, transferred some of the moisture to Adam's cock. He continued his pressure on her yielding anal canal, and finally drove in the last inch forcibly.

Screaming, Robin humped her ass back to Adam's thighs and ground her hips into them. Natasha and Eve sat back, giving the hot couple plenty of room and watched as the show began. Robin looked at them, her eyes glazed and a smile in her lips. She was in sensory heaven and meant to enjoy every second. Adam held his cock still and allowed her to become accustomed to it. When she began to wiggle her hips, he slowly pulled his shaft almost completely out until just the head remained in her ass. "Like that, Bitch? Want me to bury this big dick so far up your ass that you'll taste it? Happy Birthday, Baby!"

He grabbed her hips and thrust into her ass until his balls slapped her cuntlips, pulling her hair so that her head was pulled back. "Hear that, Slut? My balls want to get in your ass too! Goddamn you're tight! When I get through reaming that ass, I'll be able to get my fist in there! Come on, Bitch, fuck me!!!"

A primal growl escaped from deep in her body, and suddenly Robin became a wild thing, impaled on a dick shoved up her ass. She humped back and forth, meeting every thrust with a grunt, loving the slap of flesh, and the unbelievable pleasure being delivered to her asshole.

Natasha and Eve had managed to slip into each other's arms and were gently kissing and caressing, building to their own stimulating climax. Natasha had found that Eve's nipples were extremely sensitive and was holding her breasts and sucking both nipples at the same time. Eve shifted her body so that she was able to pry Natasha's legs apart and scoot her pussy up her hot thigh. Soon, she felt her cuntlips contact Natasha's and the two began their own erotic dance.

It was as if a simmering pot of sex had reached the boiling point and was about to boil over. Adam saw Eve and Natasha scissor fucking and turned Robin's head to face the scene beside her. As his strokes became quicker and more powerful, she was overwhelmed by the entire night. Her climax began in the soles of her feet and seemed to crawl up her calves. She wiggled her ass and fucked back at each stroke, causing Adam to increase his pace even more.

"Come, Bitch! Cum on my cock! I'm getting there too! Oh fu-u-u-u-ck!!!" he shouted, his cock blasting a bucket of cum into Robin's ass. She was just beginning to climax, and clenched her anal ring, riding the wave of ecstasy and milking Adam's cock of all its precious load.

Eve and Natasha had reached the point of no return, and soon were tangled in the throes of their mutual orgasm, plastered together in a sweaty pile of quivering flesh. Robin still had Adam's throbbing cock trapped in her ass. She had not come and was waiting for Natasha and Eve to watch as she fucked herself silly on his hard rod.

Robin realized that she was on the most intense sexual high of her life, and was far from being finished. When their breathing finally returned to some semblance of normalcy, she said, "Hey, Bitch. Look what I've got up my ass. I've already fucked on load of cum out of him, and now I'm gonna fuck him again. Get over here and lick his cum from around my asshole. If you do it real good, I may let you suck it out after he's through. Why don't you and the big-titted elf take turns sucking my titties and my ass. Just don't get in his way; that big dick would probably knock your wimpy ass out! Come on, Adam! Let me fuck your goddamn brains out!!!"

By now, Robin's nasty talk had revived his cock, and once again, he began to stroke her ass deeply.

"Wait!" she commanded. "Let me fuck you!" She suddenly leaned forward until just the head of his dick was in her asshole and began to wiggle her hips, moving ever so slowly down his shaft. When she felt his torso contact her hips, she went wild, humping his cock, wiggling her ass, writhing on his steel-hard dick. His cum was bubbling out her ass, and Natasha was licking it up greedily. Eve had slipped between Robin's legs and was licking any of the cum that trickled down to her pussy.

Robin knew she was about to experience the biggest orgasm of her life. The dick she was fucking was ready to explode and drive another load of super hot cum in her ass. Natasha crawled to her face and kissed her passionately, bringing on the climax they so desperately wanted.

When it came, Robin screamed at the top of her lungs,"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! It's so fucking good! I can't stop cumming! Kiss me Nat! Give me your tongue! Suck my titties Eve! Don't ever stop!!!!!" She finally collapsed on the bed and Adam's cock slid out of her cum-laden asshole.

"Happy birthday, Lover," said Natasha, as she kissed Robin's slack lips. "I love you so much."

12