Those Who Can Teach... Ch. 07

Story Info
Teacher trades high income for great student body.
1.1k words
3.98
24.1k
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at school feeling much better. I know my wife was feeling the after affects of the night because she told me how sore her bottom was. I liked knowing she would be reminded of me every time she sat down.

The day went by pretty quickly. There were playoffs after school so every one was getting in the mood for the big game. At the beginning of my final class I told Michelle I wanted to see her after class. She smiled and said sure. All through class she kept opening her great legs to make sure I got a good view of her fantastic pussy. I tried not to look, but damn, I’m a man and she looks spectacular. At the end of the period every one left the class but Michelle.

“Come with me, Michelle.” I said. “Let’s go to my office.”

“Great Mr. Roberts. As I recall, last time I was in your office it was very enjoyable.” She said.

“Yes,” I thought to myself. “It certainly was very enjoyable.”

The Math building was empty, since every one had headed out to watch the game. My office was on the far end of the hallway, quiet, kind of private and out of the way. I was pretty sure we wouldn’t be disturbed. She walked ahead of me into my office and I was having a hard time watching where I was walking, I was so busy looking at her. Her legs were so shapely and her ass was so tight it barely wiggled when she walked. I was just inside my office closing the door when she turned and pulled her top off, standing there in just her short skirt. Just looking at her marvelous young breasts caused my dick to rapidly stand at attention.

“Miss these?” she teased, holding her breasts out to me.

“How about this?” She quickly pulled her skirt down and stood before me totally naked.

Her teenage body was a marvel to behold. I looked her up and down, taking in all she had to offer. Those firm breasts, that slim waist, flat stomach, beautiful pussy and legs that seemed to go on forever. My breath began coming in short gasps and my dick was throbbing so hard I thought I was going to come in my pants. All I wanted to do was bury my rock hard cock deep in her fabulous cunt, to feel its tightness gripping me in a pleasure vice. I leaned over to take her nipple in my mouth and ran my hands over her firm round ass thinking about how my cock would like to be parting those cheeks and filling her ass. It was then I caught a glimpse of the picture of my wife and daughters on my desk and it was as if a thunderbolt had cracked overhead.

I pulled back from Michelle’s breasts and looked her in the eyes. Even her green eyes were so distracting I had to call on all the reserve I could muster. It was then I recalled the reason for bringing her to my office.

“Michelle,” I said as I grabbed her arm. “You’re not pregnant are you?”

Her eyes widened as she tried to pull away from me.

“Answer me!” I said.

“No. No, I’m not.” She said.

“Why did you lie about it?” I demanded.

Her eyes were hard and bright. “Because you are always preaching to us to be respectful and honest and fair and I hated hearing you say those things so I thought I would teach YOU a lesson for a change. And I did.”

She laughed and run her hands over her breasts down to her pussy. “You were so easy, too. You couldn’t get enough of this tight firm body. You fucked me and I had you running scared like the old man you are.”

“Yes, you did Michelle.” I said. “Yes, you are correct about that tight, firm body. Fucking you was one of the most pleasurable things I have done in my life. Yes, you scared me. Yes, you taught me a lesson. And now I’ve learned my lesson. Let’s see if you’ll learn yours.”

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

She watched as I went to my briefcase and pulled out the paddle.

“You thought the spanking you got several weeks ago was fun, didn’t you? Wait till you see the one you’re getting today.”

I sat in my chair and pulled her delightful naked body across my lap. Despite what I was getting ready to do, the view was still magnificent. Beginning with my hand, I spanked her round firm bottom till it was hot and red and she was squirming and kicking with tears running down her face. She was crying and pleading with me to stop but I knew for the paddle to be really effective, I needed to warm her ass up with my hand. After I felt she was properly prepared, I reached for the paddle ready to introduce its effectiveness to her.

The first smack took her by surprise because no sound came out of her mouth. However, the subsequent blows brought plenty of yelling and crying. I delivered some very good, hard hits on her ass which was now beet red with welts from the holes and starting to show the deep purple bruising. After I thought she had had enough I stood her up and turned her to face me.

“Did you enjoy this spanking Michelle?” I asked.

She was crying so hard she couldn’t answer, but shook her head no.

“Get dressed,” I told her.

I watched as she reached for her top. Even with her crying and carrying on, her naked body took my breath away. My dick was still raging hard, and had gotten even harder from the spanking I had just given her. I sat back and took in the lovely vision as she lifted her arms to put on her top, causing her already firm breasts to sit up even higher. The nipples hardened in protest as the material was pulled down over them. I sighed deeply as she placed her long shapely legs into the short skirt.

“Well,” I thought. “It’s not as if I won’t get to see those legs any more. She’ll be showing them off every day in school anyway.”

Looking at her ass, even red and covered with welts and now starting to show the first shades of bruising, didn’t calm the stirring in my pants.

But a glance at the picture of my wife and daughters soon brought me back to my senses.

“It’s over Michelle. As of now. Do you understand me?” I asked.

“Yes sir.” She replied.

“No more games. No more playing. No more lying. And this will go no further than this room.” I continued. “You may go.”

She turned and I watched her take that incredible body out of my office. Sighing, I turned and placed the paddle back in the briefcase. I had a wife with a pretty nice ass herself at home waiting for me.

Of course this can not be the end……………