Those Who Fuck Elves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers

By this time, Heller had now grown impatient and stood up to join Grainwort with Vicky. The two men now standing, they had bent over Vicky between them, her ass pushed up against Grainwort's crotch and her head down and sucking Heller's formidable big cock as she gripped his hips for support.

Grainwort had his cock buried in Vicky in no time, and between him and Heller they fucked the tall brunette from either end as if they were spit roasting a pig. Grainwort's ugly face had a strained expression of concentration as he seized Vicky's incredible waist and pounded away inside her pussy, making her whole body buck with each thrust. Heller meanwhile, was less being treated to a blowjob than simply grabbing hold of Vicky's dark hair with both hands and savagely mounting her face, bucking so forcefully that Vicky's throat was bulging obscenely from Heller's cock being wedged so far inside it.

Vicky was grunting and groaning from the intense fucking, but seemed to be entirely proficient at dealing with the two horny men using her so vulgarly.

In moments, Klaus and Barrow had stood up to join the action. Declan could now see Jess on her knees blowing Barrow as he stood towering over her. Jess' cheeks were hollowed from the intensity of her sucking, her blonde head bobbing fast and furiously as the petite girl slid her lips tightly over Barrow's thick, wide penis.

Klaus stood next to them, watching intently and rubbing the head of his shaft on Jess's face as she sucked Barrow.

"Mmmmnh mmmmnnf mmmnngghh!" moaned Jess noisily as she sucked Barrow's cock.

Despite the sheer size and girth of Barrow's member, Jess had slowly but surely succeeded in working her mouth down on it and was even beginning to gag as she pushed her head down until the fat cock head slid into her wet throat. Soon, the bobs of Jess' pretty blonde head were accompanied with the squelching noises of professional deep throating as Barrow's cock made its way ever deeper inside her face.

"By Ugrin's beard, you have got to try her throat, Klaus!" exclaimed Barrow as he pushed down on the back of Jess' head, urging her to take more of her shaft with each stroke. "It's so smooth and wet, I'm just ploughing in and out so easily."

After enjoying a few more moments of oral bliss, Barrow pulled Jess off his cock and shoved her over to Klaus, who wasted no time in plunging his own quivering angry member into Jess' mouth as she kneeled waiting on the floor.

"Bloody hell, you're right, her throat is bottomless!" grunted Klaus as he held Jess' head firmly in place and slammed his hips forward until he had impaled his cock entirely in her face.

"Bmmmmnnfgh! Uuunnghhh! Gnnneeeyyngh!" Jess squealed unintelligibly around Klaus' cock as he made her take it to the base, her nose squishing into his belly and her chin crashing into his swinging balls.

Klaus soon began to use Jess' wet mouth like a pussy, holding her head down tight and thrusting happily back and forth into her tight throat, as Barrow watched on eagerly, having Jess wank him off in one of her free hands.

As Jess took the face fucking, she kept looking out of the corner of her eye at Declan, still standing red faced and frustrated in the corner as the orgy unfolded before him. Jess winked at him as she expertly devoured Klaus' cock, and not a moment later Klaus began to shudder and gasp violently as he climaxed in Jess' mouth. Jess kept her head down, pinned tight to Klaus as he erupted and unloaded his great offering of man seed down her throat. Declan could actually see her throat clutching around the bulging member as she swallowed his cum. When Klaus finally pulled out of her mouth, Jess' face was rosy and flushed, and she gave Declan another surreptitious wink.

Embarrassed, horny and incredibly frustrated, Declan tried to look away from Jess but only found himself staring at an equally debauched scene as Vicky lay straddling Grainwort, her pussy impaled with his dick, while Heller mounted her ass from behind.

Declan's jaw dropped and he watched on both horrified and excited, unable to look away as Vicky was double penetrated. She was moaning and breathing hard as the two bandits worked back and forth inside her holes. Grainwort was busy pawing at her generous tits, while Heller had roughly seized Vicky's dark hair and kept yanking it to make her arch her back as he relentlessly plundered her ass. Both men were grunting and yelling obscenities, whooping with delight as they savagely unleashed their lusts upon the brunette sandwiched between them.

Finally, Declan looked back to Jess and his heart sunk a little further. The cute little blonde, a girl he would have likely had a tremendous crush on had he met her in the town market, was lying back on the tavern table with her legs spread wide in the air as Barrow stood between her thighs and delivered blow after blow with his thrusting giant cock into the delicacy of Jess' lady parts. Jess was moaning and mewling like some sort of whimpering animal, clearly enjoying the rollicking coupling she was engaged in.

It was too much for Declan. His heart was aghast. His head was spinning. His cock was rigid and aching for release. He had to get out of here, perhaps attend to his raging boner, and then settle in for the night before their big day tomorrow.

Dashing past the bandit crew and the two moaning wenches they were fucking, Declan rushed out of the tavern and into the cold night air. He meandered his way over to the adjoining stables, where he was assigned to sleep, looking after the bandits' horses, careful not to step in any piles of droppings.

Finally alone and in the comfort of the darkness, Declan leaned back against one of the stable walls, finally able to think clearly again.

Still, Declan wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. The thought of having to fight elves made his blood chill. He knew what they were capable of and just how dangerous they could be. If they made one mistake tomorrow, they would all be dead, or worse.

Declan's mind wandered to thinking about Heller's offer to treat him to a day in a Krisian harem. He had heard the most amazing and arousing tales of the women of the night in Krisia, and especially of their harems. It sounded too good to be true, but then again, if Declan worked hard and served Heller loyally in this mission, he might well reward him quite substantially.

He was still horny as hell. He wanted so badly to have sex with a pretty and cute girl like Jess, or even the more aggressive and slutty Vicky. He pictured himself kneeling between Jess' legs as she spread herself open for him, or pounding Vicky's tight ass as he held her against a wall. He always fancied trying sex standing up. Although, he mused, first he would actually have to start having sex before he could dream about trying out different positions.

Declan was still hard, and so without really thinking, he dropped his trousers and pulled out his aching cock. Still dreaming of Jess and Vicky, he began to slowly stroke himself, moaning with relief as he thought of the two wenches going down on him, sharing his cock between their luscious mouths and tongues.

"Mmmm, yes, take it in your mouth, Jess," Declan moaned out loud to himself as he imagined the petite blonde sucking his cock and looking up at him with her pretty green eyes.

"Take what in my mouth?" came a girl's sweet voice from the darkness.

Declan's eyes snapped open and he froze, his hand still wrapped around his cock in a wanking position.

In the dark, a light had appeared. A lantern it seemed, bobbing in the air as it came towards Declan. And holding it was none other than the petite, blonde and irresistible form of Jess, seemingly materialising from the darkness before him.

Declan stood there, cock still out in his fist, jaw slack, as the pretty young blonde walked right up to him.

Declan, who was much too stunned and embarrassed to reply with anything coherent, just stared at Jess and drank in her beautiful features.

"Aren't you supposed to be, um, attending to my master and his crew?" Declan finally managed to mumble out.

"Oh, two of them are quite done already," laughed Jess. "The big one almost passed out on top of me! It was a close escape from being crushed. The other two are still busy with Vicky. I noticed you slip out earlier. I felt a little bad you had to miss out on the fun. Since my work for the night is over, I thought I could come and treat you to something special from me."

"Something special?" mouthed Declan, still too smitten to fully comprehend the conversation. In truth, he was largely staring at Jess' cleavage.

Jess glanced down at Declan's cock with her green eyes, now so close to Declan he could see every little glimmer of the lantern light reflected in them. She raised an eyebrow at Declan and laughed sweetly.

"My, that's quite a weapon you have there young man," said Jess, nodding at Declan's exposed cock. "Though I think it might be a little dangerous to keep it unsheathed in the open air like that. You never know what you might impale with it."

Before Declan could respond, Jess had sunk to her knees in the little patch of hey Declan was standing in against the stable wall. Her face was now lined up perfectly with Declan's crotch, and with an irresistible wink up at the young man, Jess ducked her head forward and slipped Declan's cock into her mouth.

Declan moaned out loud in sweet relief. A feeling of wet, tight warmth had enveloped the head of his cock as Jess took him in her amazing mouth. The feeling was incredible. It was like all the stress and frustration and lust he had been feeling was suddenly being utterly soothed by the simple act of this glorious little blonde lady getting on her knees and wrapping her lips around his cock. He could feel himself twitch inside her mouth, and slide against her tongue, producing the most wonderful sensations.

Then he felt the suction. He had heard a lot from Heller and other men about how great it was to have a girl suck your cock, but he had never quite understood why it was so desirable, other than the pleasure of having a lady kiss one's member. Now all at once, he knew why. He could feel her lips tight against his shaft. He watched the way Jess' cheeks hollowed out as she applied more pressure in her sucking. It was like magic. He didn't understand how it worked out to be so pleasant, but it was wonderful.

Declan groaned again, and without even realising, had moved his hands down to run through Jess' blonde hair. The blowjob felt amazing, and yet Jess had only taken the very head of his cock between her lips. His lust was growing, and he wanted more.

Declan did not have long to wait. Even as Declan thought how nice it would be to fit more of himself into the wench's mouth, Jess had begun to bob her head upon his shaft.

"Blllmmnnffh, mmmnffhhh, hllmnnfhhh," moaned Jess as she worked her oral expertise on Declan.

"King's grace!" swore Declan. "Jess, you are incredible! An angel of passion! A messenger of glory!"

"You sure do curse with some fancy words there for a bandit for hire," laughed Jess as she pulled off for a moment, moving down to lick Declan's balls. "Most men have much stronger language when they're getting their rocks off."

"I am not most men," said Declan, his confidence surging now that he had a pretty girl on her knees before him that was happily taking his balls in her mouth.

"I bet you jizz like most men!" giggled Jess.

"Jizz?" asked Declan quizzically before Jess had suddenly engulfed his cock in her mouth again.

Declan clutched tight to Jess' hair as if for dear life as Jess blew him. Her head worked up and down in a wild frenzy, bobbing relentlessly and taking more of Declan's cock into the warm embrace of her mouth with each stroke.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssssssss!" cried out Declan in pleasure.

Jess than pulled off her greatest trick, her signature move that made her so popular at the Slutty Wench tavern. Without so much as a struggle, Jess pushed her head down all the way to the base of Declan's cock. She deep throated the young man in one swift bob of her head.

Declan was in shock. He felt his cock encounter the resistance of Jess' throat, and despite having seen her perform earlier, had thought for some reason that he would go no further. Then the head of his cock squeezed past her throat entrance with a pop, and Declan found himself ensconced in unimaginable pleasure as his cock was enveloped with the tight, wet, smooth, hot feeling of being completely impaled in a gorgeous girl's face and down her gullet.

"Uuuunnghhh! Bmmnnfgghh! Mmmmnuufllghhh!" mumbled Jess over Declan's cock.

Jess was making strange gurgling sounds below, and it took a moment for Declan to realise she was gagging on his cock. For a moment he thought about pulling away to let her breathe. Then Jess constricted her throat around his member even tighter, and Declan was lost in a sea of ecstatic oblivion.

Declan could not help himself. He had to thrust. He had hoped to be a complete gentleman in his first sexual encounter, but by now, pure animal instinct had taken over. With his hands clutching the back of Jess' blonde head, and his hips jerking back and forth urgently, Declan feverishly humped the tavern whore's face as he gasped and groaned in pleasure. Right now, there was nothing else in existence to Declan except the feeling of his cock in Jess' mouth and throat. The pleasure built and built and then finally, furiously, peaked.

In a fit of frantic thrusting, brought on by professional sucking, Declan climaxed in Jess' mouth.

"Jess! Jess! Jess!" Declan screamed her name as he pumped flow after flow of hot, blazing cum between her pink lips and all over her skilled tongue.

"Mmmmmmfffh!" moaned Jess.

Declan flooded Jess' mouth with his seed, until having had enough Jess at last pulled away, cum dripping from her lips as she struggled to keep it all contained.

Even then, Declan was not done. As he did so many times when satisfying himself, he reached down and jerked and tugged on his still spewing penis. More cum burst forth, spraying and splattering with great speed and force on Jess' chin, rosy cheeks, and the rest of her face.

With great effort and a wince of disgust, Jess tilted her head back and swallowed the deposit Declan had made in her mouth.

"Oh Jess, you truly are a jewel of the night," said Declan finally as he caught his breath and stared down at the blonde beauty still kneeling before him, her face a little glazed with his seed.

"Wow, you really haven't had it in a long time," laughed Jess. "Did you enjoy your treat?"

"I think I'm in love," said Declan.

"Yes, well, that's lovely," said Jess. "This one was my treat, because you're so cute. Just remember, next time, you'll have to pay. Trust me though, it's well worth it."

"Oh, after tomorrow, I think I'm going to have more than enough money to keep my cock in you for years," laughed Declan. "That is, if I survive the elves..."

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers
12