Thought Pusher

Story Info
A man with the power to control thoughts puts it to the test.
1.3k words
3.96
48.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Oh hey dork." Chris casually taunted Kevin as he walked past him at the pool. The two of them had grown up together and they'd never been friends. Kevin knew that it was nothing personal, Chris was a jock and Kevin was a nerd and they'd both been born that way. Chris had been the first one chosen for everything, absolutely everything. It didn't matter if it was basketball, kickball or hopscotch he was just naturally talented. Kevin was the one you chose for the science fair or when it was time to play Halo. If Chris wasn't such a prick the two of them could have been friends.

"Hey dick." Kevin spoke softly enough that Chris only heard him well enough to toss a quick glance in his direction then go back to talking to his friends. He wasn't even paying any attention to his girlfriend Lara swimmingly lazily back and forth in the pool in a bright green bikini. Kevin had known her his entire life as well. He'd always thought she was pretty but the last few years had been kind to the blonde and now she was simply stunning. Sadly she'd developed the attitude that a lot of people get when they're sexy and they know it. Lara wouldn't even talk to him most days.

Today wasn't most days though. Today Kevin was going to be different. At least he hoped it would be different. He'd certainly believed it when That Man had approached him in the alley and offered him the power. Kevin hadn't really believed what That Man was saying until his cold black eyes had locked onto Kevin and a smile of needle like teeth had been revealed in a grin. When that happened he just wanted to get away from That Man as quickly as possible. Even after that he still didn't really believe in his ability to control others until he started doing it accidently at work. Being able to push thoughts into people's minds had done a lot towards getting people to leave extremely generous tips at the coffee shop.

"Lara you will make your boyfriend insanely jealous with Kevin." Kevin pushed into Lara's mind then lay back on one of the lounge chairs. More than likely nothing much would happen. Getting a girl to do anything wasn't exactly the same as someone forgetting a ten with at the store.

Lara pulled herself out of the pool and whipped her wet mane out of her face. She didn't completely understand why she was strutting her way past her boyfriend towards Kevin. She'd never given him a second thought before now but right now he was the sexiest man in the entire world. She was vaguely aware that she was being watched. It wasn't just her boyfriend, his friends were there, and so was her older brother. She just didn't really care that they were watching when she untied her bikini top and let the bright green triangles fall from her magnificent breasts to the concrete. Lara heard their gasps though and she could only smile and continue to strip. By the time she reached Kevin the bottom half of her bikini had fallen away. The only thing she still had on was a hair scrunchie keeping her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

The smile on Kevin's face normally would have given Lara the creeps but right then it just turned her on more, just like she normally wouldn't have been able to wear a bikini in public much less undress in front of anybody. Lara was fully aware that her boyfriend was shouting something at her while she straddled Kevin and started untying his swim trunks. She new her brother was saying something to, but not to her, he was shouting at her boyfriends friends to stop staring at his little sister. It didn't sound to her like they were going anywhere anytime soon. She couldn't quite make out what they were saying but she knew that she should have been blushing not pushing her bare ass up and spreading her legs wider to make sure they could actually see her smoothly shaven slit.

Lara didn't know why she suddenly wanted to give Kevin a blow job. Normally Chris had to beg her for her to even consider kissing it so the idea of wanting to take a cock between her lips was absurd. It didn't matter though; she just couldn't wait to get him between her lips. Lara wanted it so badly she was fumbling a bit with the knots and eventually gave up and just yanked the trunks down off his hips nearly pulling him off the chair at the same time.

Despite or possibly because of Chris's protests Lara made certain that everybody could see the magnificent blowjob she was giving. Lara made a show of licking him like a lollipop. She recited every word she could remember from the dirty videos her boyfriend Chris tried to hide from her. It wasn't bad enough that she apparently wasn't enough to satisfy him but the things those women were willing to do. How could he possibly find it sexy when a woman licked a man's ass? Lara looked over her shoulder, she wanted to make sure Chris could see when she started running her tongue down beneath Kevin's scrotum. Inch by inch she went lower and lower until her tongue was pressed up against his puckered anus. Once she was certain that asshole Chris had a perfect view she wrapped her arms around Kevin's thighs and pulled him close thrusting her tongue into him with a passionate kiss.

Chris's angry shouts just drove Lara to strive harder; she wanted to hear his rage. It inspired her to push even farther. This was what he wanted from a woman after all. That was why he had dozens of DVDs with titles like 'Rim Job Sluts', 'Salad Tossers' and 'Eat more ass'. Obviously he found something exciting about a woman with her tongue jammed into a man's rectum. He wanted the kind of low base gutter whore who could do these things without a second thought. Fine. Lara could be that slut.

Kevin was going cross eyes from the pleasure jolting through his body. He was gripping the chair so tightly his knuckles turned pinkish red and from there turned pure white. It was his first time using his powers but he hadn't expected such a small push to have such a powerful effect.

His entire body was trembling on the verge of orgasm. He'd never even dreamt of having a woman licking his ass but the feeling was so amazing. That coupled with her fingers stroking his erection was more than enough to push him over the edge. Every muscle in his body clenched at the same time and his orgasm was so strong he splattered his own face with the first spurt, the second and third landing on his chest. Kevin slowly uncurled to find Lara staring at him with a hungry glimmer in her gaze.

"Why don't you and Chris kiss and make up?" Kevin said. As soon as the words escaped his lips Lara dropped him and started walking over to Chris who walked towards her with a smile. As soon as they reached each other Chris lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist while the two of them kissed. Chris's friends were all stunned into silence at the sudden turn of events. "Oh don't worry, there's enough Lara for everybody."

Kevin sat in complete awe as the men gathered around Lara and started pawing at her. He couldn't see what was happening but it was fairly obvious. There were only so many activities that would involve shirts and shorts flying and grunts and squeals of delight. Part of Kevin wanted to stick around and watch but a slight ache just behind his eyes told him it was probably time to go so he packed walked away from the circle of human bodies and went home.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers