Thoughts Of You Ch. 02

Story Info
A morning awakening.
1.3k words
3.75
10.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes open, I hear the soft strains of some music coming from the radio. It must still be early. I lay there in bed, nothing but a pair of white panties, boy shorts. My arms stretch, a yawn slipping past lips. I turn over, looking at the clock and see the time. It's barely eight on a Saturday.

I don't want to move. I want nothing more then to lay here, to let my eyes drift closed and fall back into dreams of you. You do know I dream of you. I see your face so vividly in my dreams. Your hands, your touch, it all comes back to me when I'm lost in that little word. You can see why I want to stay lost in it.

So I just lay there, surrounded by my dark red sheets, my soft comforter, and a few pillows beneath my head. I let my mind listen to the soft jazz on the radio, the sensual saxophone playing its melody. My mind pictures you, your face and figure appear before me. We smile; I can see it so clearly. We are both dressed to the nines.

Did I ever tell you look amazing in a suit? The way it lays over your body, its pure perfection. Already my hands itch to begin unbuttoning those buttons of your shirt. You look so amazing, look so you. You do know you have a way; it's not over the top but still strong. It fits, like us.

I see your eyes though; they darken as they look me over. I feel so sexy, so beautiful in what I'm wearing. I can feel my own confidence even in the dream. My hands run over the fabric and I look down, its red, a deep rich dark red. Strapless and extremely form fitting the dress is. I can feel that as I walk to you in some dangerously sexy high heels. My hand reaches yours and you smile. I love that smile, it looks so good on you.

I can still hear the music, that sexy and sultry jazz filtering in. Your arms wrap around me and we are dancing. It's slow and our bodies are very close, almost touching. My hands toy with your hair, running through it at the base of your neck. You smell so good, it's so clear, almost etched into my memory. I lean in closer to your neck and take al long, deep breath. Amazing, it's like you really are here.

We dance, we move, we touch. Our bodies so close, rubbing against each other causing that reaction, that one that we both can't seem to get enough of. I can feel your hands rubbing a light circle on my back. My eyes close and I lean my head on your shoulder, so into the moment and your touch. I can feel your breath there on my neck; it's hot and sends sparks straight to my tummy. I can feel my body responding the pressure of just being this close, of touching you this way.

My panties are damp, did you know that. I'm sure you did. You always seem to know when I'm aroused, thanks to you though it's almost a constant. Now though, feeling your body, your strength pressing against me is what's doing it. Your not even here, it's just my mind, the image of you that's done it.

In my mind I still feel your hands on me, rubbing; I can also feel your cock hard against my thigh. I knew I affected you. I liked knowing that, it gave me a power. That kind that only a woman has when she knows the man she's with wants her. It made me smile as I pressed little kisses to your neck. I moved up to your jaw, then to those lips. Kissing you is something I never expected. The spark when our lips touched made me react made my body react. It was slow moving and teasing. We tasted each other. There was absolutely no rush. There was only this undeniable need to continue.

My hands toyed with your hair, your neck then ran along you shirt. I imagined undoing each button and baring your body to me. Then somehow it was gone, the clothes and you. I was left back in my bed, my body aching and needy. The nipples so hard, even the fabric of my sheet seemed too much. I knew they needed to be touched. I let my fingers pinch, roll those hardened nubs. I teased them just as you would, right up to the point I wanted more.

It was only then I let my one hand move from my breast and down the curves of my stomach. Chills ran through me, my body was so sensitive. My legs parted, opening to the exploration of my hand. The skin so soft, so smooth, but the heat was undeniable. I let my fingers slip into my almost nonexistent panties. My mound was just as smooth as the rest of my skin, but I could feel it plump with need. Slowly my fingers explored my folds, drawing out that little bud that wasn't hard to find.

My clit was begging for attention and I thought of you and what you would do to me. You'd tease; you would take your time with me. That is what I would do. I let my fingers move around, running just around the heated little fuck button. I let a finger slip farther down, deeper into the wetness of my slit. I dipped inside, only briefly as I brought up some it to tease my nub with. Finally I touched, just a flick.

Oh yes I could hear my body shouting. The touch nearly made me loose it then. I kept my mind thinking of you, of how you would want my hands to move, what you would want to see. I flicked my clit again, biting my lip because the please was too much. I then began rubbing, ever so lightly, still in a teasing way. How good that felt I can't begin to say. My hips moved a little but my hand didn't change, just teased.

I let one finger slip back inside my wet cunt, instant pleasure. My eyes closed tighter as I saw you again watching and whispering in that sweet sexy voice, telling me "that's it, just like that baby."

That finger moved, in and out, my thumb still teasing my clit. My other hand was still pulling and pinching at my nipples. I was getting closer, so damn close. I added another finger and continued pushing in and out, spearing into my pussy, fucking myself.

It's your fault I have this need, that I want and crave this release so much. Thinking about you does this to me every time. I can see you watching, knowing what you do to me. Your hands around your cock as you see my fingers moving, faster harder, rubbing so perfectly.

I see your mouth moving, telling me something. "Cum baby, cum just for me."

So lost in my image of you, in my desire to please you, to cum just for you I let my thumb rub harder, curl my finger just right. Hitting that spot, that perfect spot and in just a few strokes your name falls from my lips. My back arches, my hips lift. My head tosses back and forth but my hand doesn't stop as the spasms roll through me. My breathing is so rapid, my chest rising and falling so quickly. It seems to take forever before I begin to come back down from that glorious high. I still hear you though.

"How do you taste baby?"

Those fingers slip from my sensitive cunt and move up to my lips. I suck lightly on those two fingers that have brought me great pleasure. I taste myself, stick and sweet. I let out a sigh as I roll to my side. I look out the window, seeing the sun rising. What a beautiful way to begin the day I think...