Thoughts on Domination

Story Info
One of my rare dominant fantasies.
956 words
3.79
12.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just finished "Thoughts on Submission" and now I'm heading straight into Domination... still hard, still stroking myself between thoughts...

To me, this is the more taboo. Giving myself to another... well, that's my choice. But I have to confess... sometimes my fantasies go the other way. Sometimes I want to be the boss, the top, and I want you to be my little slut, my pet, my whore. This feels dirtier, to me. I suppose it's my progressive upbringing.

But I still want it.

The thought is intoxicating, when I allow myself to enjoy it. My pet. My dirty slut, my slave. I can see your willing eyes, your pouty lips. How should I keep you? On a leash? In a cage? Or tethered to me by the invisible chains of your own willing submission? Of course there will be rules, lots of them, and sometimes you will break them and I will punish you. Other times I will reward you, caress you... but how? The devil is in the details. Dirty, dirty details.

Of course you must have some kind of uniform. At first I toy with the idea of keeping you in the house completely naked, wearing nothing but your collar, your pure naked body exposed so that nothing interposes itself between you and the ways in which I shall choose to slake my desires. I imagine casually running my fingers over you as I wonder, "How to begin? Do I want her mouth, or her pussy?" while you shuffle nervously, licking your lips, wondering which it will be.

I imagine giving you household chores and enjoying the sight of your naked ass thrust up in the air as you scrub the floor. I imagine telling you to carry on your work as I position myself behind you and stroke your exposed pussy lips, before you feel the hot head of my cock against you, pressing in, for just a quick stroke, a few quick tastes, and then I withdraw and tell you to keep carrying on. I'll get enough of you later. It leaves you aching for more...

But naked, naked can be a little boring too. So, instead I imagine a new outfit for you, like a secretary's, but a perverse caricature of one. In this version of the office classic the black skirt is slit high, and the blouse cut ridiculously low - yes, the buttons stop below your breasts, which lie exposed for my eyes at all times. With the cool air of the room blowing over your nipples I order you to type documents, draft letters.

We have a set of play handcuffs and when the time is right I will fit them around your slender wrists and you will continue clumsily with your work. Enough is enough, I say. I stand behind your chair, my hands on your shoulders, contemplating for a moment. Finally I reach down and lift away the open-top blouse, leaving you naked from the waist up. Your chest rises unsteadily, anticipating what may follow. I let my fingers trail along the tops of your breasts, then reach down and knead them steadily, pinching the nipples.

You hear the zipper descend behind you.

"Be a good girl, now" I whisper.

Your mind races, imagining what's coming next. But I've got a mischievous surprise in store for you. Licking my fingers until they are soaking, I slip my hand under your arm and wet the skin. Suddenly you feel my cock-head under your arm, emerging pressed against the side of your breast.

Just a few strokes. I'm fucking your arm. Why? Because you're my fuck-toy and I fucking CAN. You start to protest and I jam my fingers into your mouth. Obediently, you suck them. Such a good girl.

Done toying with you now, I spin you around in the chair and you come face to face with my dick. Those pouty lips slip over my head. You know exactly what to do... I knot my fingers in your hair and pull on you, enjoying your ministrations. That's it, baby, suck and slurp... show me you need my cum.

I want you thirsty for it. It's a need, not a want.

I pull you loose and you breathe deeply. You know what I want now. Be a good slut and give it to me.

You drop to the ground and take your place on all fours, shoulders moving toward the floor, ass up... this is how you present yourself to me. I rub your ass through the black fabric of your skirt for a minute and admire its beauty. Such perfectly flared hips, such softness... indeed, it's a little much for the rest of your figure, and I love every inch. Built like this, you were born to be a slut - mine.

Just because I can, I spank you, hard, three times. My cock stands at attention. I'm going to fuck you.

I grab the back of your neck and push you down into the carpet. I know you love this feeling. Your breasts touch the floor and begin to flatten as I sink into you from behind, savoring every moment of your wet heat gripping me. Slowly I begin to thrust, in and out. You're below me, and I look down with adoring eyes on my little whore. We've done this a hundred times before, and there's more coming... you know me, you'll know when to expect the hot rusk of cum, you know that I'll expect you to lick me clean when I finish, tasting the mix of your juices and mine. And you know that I'll always be inventing new surprises.

Close your eyes, and give yourself up to being fucked...