Thr Pet Store

Story Info
She forces a handjob on him.
1.8k words
4.19
110.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18, just before college, (late bloomer, still skinny) I was fully in the swing of girls, cleavage, playboy magazines and full release; needless to say … I was jerking it quite often.

I use to go fishing a lot and recently got a largemouth bass as a pet. I would go into the neighborhood pet store and steal goldfish to feed to my fish, no kidding, I would actually put goldfish in my pockets and walk out of the store (cheap, huh).

The woman that ran the place seemed to keep to herself as I came in and occasionally purchased goldfish, but normally I would walk in and walk out. I heard she used to be a woman from our high school that used to be the cheerleader coach, but lost her job or got married or something. Attractive, maybe early 30’s, but never very social, I had never gotten a good look at her, yet.

As you entered the store the goldfish tank was straight ahead all the way in back of the store. The goldfish tank was HUGE; thousands of fish, so many that it was quite easy to reach you hand in, grab some fish and put them in your pockets. I started doing it as a joke, but feeding the bass the goldfish and watching the alley cats eat the goldfish was too fun to stop.

It didn’t seem strange to me because I had done it so often. Until the day she caught me.

She had set up a video camera to catch kids stealing some kind of fish tank cleaning solution that stoners would use to clean their bongs. She saw me doing something from the video surveillance monitor in the back of the store and pressed the automatic lock button on the only door to get out.

She came out yelling, stopped me, grabbed me by my arm and walked me to the back of the store. She was swearing the whole time about how much that cleaner stuff cost her and she had warned my friends, I kept my mouth shut in fear and embarrassment.

I walked past the surveillance monitor and saw that the place was monitored; I wondered how I was going to explain this to the cops and my parents (I still lived with them).

She told me to put my hands around a pole that was near the back corner, some kind of support beam, and lock my fingers together around the pole while she called the cops. As she did, I think I might have even said a prayer, since my hands were together, some how to get me out of this situation.

She got next to me and put a belt around my wrists on the other side of the pole and pulled the strap down tight and locked the buckle. My hands were now bound together behind this red, solid steel, support beam.

She said “I am going to make sure I have the evidence before I call the cops.” She was still behind me and told me to look forward, she reached her hand into my pocket expecting to find some bottle or something but, of course, she found some live goldfish…. She quickly pulled her hand out and shouted “WHAT THE FUCK? What is this?”… goldfish had fallen out of my pocket and are now on the floor flopping around.

In a panic, I completely buckled and told her the truth about how I would feed the goldfish to my fish. Thinking maybe honesty and truth would get me out of this situation. I was truly scared.

It seemed that she was almost laughing and shaking her head as she went over to a sink that was next to me and started to wash her hands. As she leaned over I saw a glimpse of her cleavage and realized that she had a beautiful set of breasts.

I am still shaking, trembling in fear about this scene; she was pumping some kind of “anti-bacteria” soap or lotion out of a bottle on her hands and lathering up, washing her hands, I thought. She looked over at me with a look I had not seen to often from a girl, let alone a woman that had my hands behind a pole strapped together with a belt, and said “Is that all you have, fish in your pants?” Still smiling.

“Yes,” I trembled out somehow.

“Are you sure?’ she said.

“Yeah, I am really, really sorry, please, I won’t ever do this again, can I PLEASE leave?”

“No, I think you still have more stuff on you, I want to look in the other pockets also, just hang on, I want to make sure I have plenty of this anti-bacterial soap on my hands before I find any more surprises.”

She put two more healthy pumps on her hands and squished the lotion on her hands together very animated so I would clearly see her hands and the smirk she still had on her face.

She got behind me and said again “Are you sure there is nothing else on you?”

“There may be another fish or two, but that’s all, I promise!” Now I am starting to recognize how vulnerable I actually am at his time.

“O.K” she said, “this wont take long then………….. I am very sure this won’t take long”….

She made a quick feel in the other front pocket, which was empty, and pressed both her hands against both sides of my ass.

“Well, nothing here… I have to make sure you didn’t put anything inside your pants either”.

A panic induced heat wave rushed through my body, I had never had a girl touch my penis, and now this woman is going to search me and I couldn’t even say anything, I was stunned with an unexplainable emotion.

She reached both her hands around me, unbuttoned my jeans with her right and unzipped me with her left. I wore briefs at the time and thought she was just going to pad me to try to feel for some thing but she lifted the waistband out, I could feel the air rush in my crotch and notice my raging hard on immediately and tried to twist away from her hands but there was nothing I could do, she was bear hugging me now as I tensed up. Feeling her chest against me confirmed the size of her breasts.

She slid her left hand in, covered in the soap, and reached down and cupped my balls, I inhaled and tried to say something, as I started to speak she said “I have seen you in here for years”…. now her right hand slid over and grabbed my shaft. You must have been taking these fish for all this time”. She was stroking my shaft as she spoke, I was so dizzy with emotion and pleasure, I could not even think about talking, ”You owe me big time,” she whispered.

She quickened up the pace on my shaft, started fondling and cupping my balls and said “Are you gonna steal from me again”…and would slow down her pace after the question

”N…. N…NO”. I pleaded, she kept her pace slow.

She would start stroking faster and ask the same question “Are you gonna steal from me anymore?”…then slow down

“NO…. I S….S…..SWARE I WONT!”…..she would stroke at a slow pace and squeeze almost to the point of pain.

She asked me one more time and again I pleaded that I would never, same actions.

She went over to the sink and got the bottle of soap/ lotion and pumped a considerable amount of it into her right hand and said very sternly…

“You ARE going to tell me what I want to hear right now or I WILL call the cops and your parents, I am not fucking around anymore!” She seemed serious now.

“Listen, we can stop this anytime as long as you tell me want I want to hear!” back with the smile.

Walking back over holding her hands at eye level, rubbing them together in all kind of ways with the soap, squishing her hands so it was clearly the only sound in the room besides my heaving breathing. She was still smirking with a devilish grin.

She stood behind me again and resumed the position with both her hand around me and started working me again and pulled me tight to her so her mouth was next my ear, working me at such a pace I could hear the slopping of her hand inside my pants, working me furiously to the point of no return and whispered firmly…

“I asked you, are you going to come in here and fucking steal from me some more”…

I couldn’t bear the feeling she was giving me, her hand was a blur as I looked down, “YES! I will … I will”……

She worked her motion towards the tip of my shaft and squeezing my balls and started moaning in my ear “ O-yeah, you better come back here, you better come back and steal from me…yeah….yeah…..I won’t stop now, come on baby let me have it…”

I exploded in my underwear with teenage fury, over and over I was flexing, roping in my shorts, cuming over and over, my legs gave out and she never lost her grip, she kept saying “O-yeah, that’s it, that’s it” never slowing her fast pace…. Her last 10 strokes were at a merciful pace, squeezing my balls and moaning in my ear.

She walked over to her sink rinsed over her hands and got a towel and dried her hands off. Smiling the whole time.

She came back over, unbuckled the belt that had my hands together behind the pole, went to the video surveillance desk and pulled a tape from one of the VCRs, held it up, looked at me and said…

“I got you stealing those fish, and me wanking you off, so you better be back, you better come back so I can keep catching you steal or I will send these tapes to Bill and Janice”…

I froze in fear that she knew my parents name. I started to stumble out, zipping up my pants….”And from here on out, you bring the soap, I know you won’t forget the brand, its my favorite” she finished.

I went back quite often, needless to say. Actually, we moved on to blowjobs and some titty fucking, always with my hands bound behind that pole (the summer of ’85, wow!).

Now, today if I find myself in a pet store and see a tank of goldfish, I get a chubby (explain that to a therapist) and of course, the soap is still my favorite “hand” soap.

I hope everyone enjoyed… this was my first attempt at writing. FORE!

The Golfer