Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lester looked confused, waving his hardened cock around.

"I'm still hard though, ain't I, ma'am?"

"That's true," said my mom, and I stared frightened as he waved it threateningly closer and closer to my wife's gaping pussy.

"Stop," said my mom, "And come here."

My mom grabbed my thigh to keep me from leaving and I watched as Lester's big pulsing cock came closer to the table, and then around the table, and then to my mom's lap, where she held her free hand around its base and, without letting go of my thigh, got down on her knees to satisfied Lester's second big boner.

I tried not to look as my mom's sensual lips satisfied Lester's cock just like my wife had moments ago, but even when I turned away, I still heard the ugly slurping and smacking of saliva as my mom gulped down more inches of this guy's cock than he had ever had before. I knew my mom was a master at this kind of thing, not that I had ever witnessed it, and it wasn't long before she was swallowing down another helping of dinner, this time from Lester's heavy swinging sweaty balls.

My mother dismissed Lester, who finally looked satisfied, and sat back up at the table. She wiped a trail of cum from her lips with her napkin, and then told me she was going to bed, and that I should wake Alex up and take her with me to our bedroom.

The next morning, my wife was a brand new woman. She was chipper and kind, waking me up when she nuzzled against my side, smiling. She kissed me on the lips, without tongue of course, but told me she loved me and that if she was pregnant, she was so happy to build a home with me and raise this lovely little child. She was loving, for the first time since we had attempted sex.

This loving mood cheered me up too. Perhaps she was right about each marriage being unique. Perhaps my wife could fuck guys like this, suck the cum out of their balls, but then still come home to a marriage bed with me. Maybe we could have a real life together, even if servant Lester had planted a baby in her belly.

Over the next few days, we didn't even hear from my mother. Alex and I laughed and watched movies, and she told me how happy she was that I didn't yell or scream or try to stop her as Lester assaulted her glittered tits and erupted in her bow-wrapped pussy. To be honest, I hadn't even imagined trying to physically stop them, but I didn't tell my happy wife that.

Overnight, my wife transformed from the glum depressed woman whose husband wasn't satisfying her, back to the sexy young cutie she was when I bet her. We went for walks in the park and she wore tight skimpy clothes, the kind that showed off her big tits and flat stomach, and when she saw a good looking guy, she squeezed my hand and didn't refrain from giving him a big wink. I didn't even care. She seemed so happy.

When the time came, my mom finally called, and we all waited together to check the pregnancy test. When the screen finally appeared, the test was negative. Alex was not pregnant.

We all knew what this meant. I would get another chance. I hadn't even imagined this would happen. Just when I was starting to accept that I would never fuck my wife again. Alex pressed her shirt-covered breasts against my chest, staring up into my eyes and pouting, as if deviously challenging me to make this opportunity count. My mom just laughed when she saw the look of panic on my face.

My mom arranged for us to come over to her big mansion, to use one of her guest rooms for the special occasion. That way, in the morning, we could talk over breakfast about whether or not I was back in the seat of a true husband, or if she'd have to open the folder to get cock number two.

Alex insisted on buying a secret sexy outfit, and while she changed in the bathroom of my mom's guest room, I sprawled myself naked on the bed. I was eager to try again; since seeing the negative sign on the test, I was regaining my desire to keep Alex for myself.

She emerged from the bathroom and my chest sunk into my stomach: it was almost the exact same. She was in two long pigtails, but this time with gold sparkle glitter, and a big gold bow. She was dressed almost exactly like when Lester shoved his big cock into her.

The image of her body accepting Lester's cock came rushing back. I began to feel nervous. Alex looked so sexy as she crawled from the bathroom onto the bed and over my body. Her big tits were free and dangling over me, shiny with gold glitter.

Alex pressed her lips against mine, but the effect was sinister. All I could see was Lester's cock pressed into those very same lips, his bulging member so huge and hard, and my mom enjoying it so much...

My wife kissed me passionately, and soon, a miracle happened. I felt a rising in my loins. Her big breasts seemed so heavenly and warm. Alex felt my little hardie press up against her thigh, and she broke the kiss, smiling at my intrigued.

Alex rolled down my body, brushing her tits against me as she parted her lips to let my own cock enter. I wanted her to suck me just like she had Lester.

The second my dick hit her warm squishy tongue, I lost it. My little cock pumped and sprayed her face with my wet liquid load. Alex did not look pleased.

"You didn't even let me give you a blowjob!" she shouted angrily, trying to get my cock to rise again, to no use. I sweated thinking about the next morning.

Two

My mom was already at the table when we woke up and left the room. She could tell by the look on our faces that the night before was a failure. Alex took great detail in explaining to my mom just how hard I had failed, and just how close I had come.

"Close isn't there, darling," my mom told me, and I sighed.

"Cock number two," she said, reaching into her folder and smiling when she read the result to herself.

"Who is it?" asked Alex eagerly, suddenly piping out of the bad mood I had put her in last night.

"It's good," said my mom, "But in time."

Having booked us that night for dinner, Alex and I headed back to our home. While I drove, she reminded me, there was still only a 35% chance she would get pregnant this time, and maybe I would get another chance.

"You really think I have a chance at knocking you up?" I asked.

She stared at me for a while. "Well, honey," she said, putting a hand on my shoulder, "Maybe not."

That afternoon, my mom called to say she would be bringing dinner to us, and that we should just stay put in our house.

Lester came along with my mom, and I shot him a dirty glance that he didn't notice. He didn't seem too pleased either that he was unsuccessful in getting my wife knocked up.

As he set my dining room table, and Alex and my mom talked secretly in the other room, I noticed there were not just two plates this time. There were four. Would he be fucking joining us for dinner too?

Just then, the doorbell rang, and my mom urged that I be the one to answered it. I breathed heavily, scared of just who it might be.

When I swung the door open, the figure that stood there was tall, muscular, and all too familiar. Luke.

Alex shook his hand, introducing herself as my wife. And he calmly smiled and told her exactly who he was: my college roommate.

I had never liked Luke. We were random roommates, and we could not have been more different. Whenever I tried to study, I always found myself locked out of my room, Luke in there pounding away at the snatch of another sorority bitch he found. When I would finally get back inside, the whole roomed reeked of cum, and I would find some slut's underwear crumpled up and dangling from my desk.

"Oh wow!" Alex exclaimed, as we headed to the dining table. I sat with my mom on one side of the table, and Luke sat snugly with Alex on the other. "You knew my husband in college?"

"I sure did," Luke admitted, "We had some good times. Didn't we, buddy?"

I scowled. "Yes," was all I could bear to say.

Lester brought us all dinner plates: big juicy steaks. It was obvious to everyone that Luke was being given the biggest steak of the table.

"So, old buddy," Luke said, taking a big bite of meat, "I was real surprised to hear from you. Your mom calls me up today, tells me all about your situation."

"What exactly did she tell you?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Well," Luke said, putting his big heavy arm around the shoulders of my busty wife, "She basically told me tonight is going to be like old times.

"I told him everything, dear," my mom clarified to me, and I sunk into my chair.

Alex treated me cruelly all throughout the dinner, hanging onto Luke's arm and asking him endless questions about college and me. Luke told no lies: he was happy to regale everyone about the time he caught me masturbating under the covers watching him plow a girl from my math class. And about the time we double dated, an evening that ended with a threesome for him, if you catch my drift.

Everybody except me laughed, even Lester, who cleared away our empty plates promptly and brought out coffee.

"Nothing for me," Alex insisted, "In fact, I'm going to go get ready." She let out a girlish giggle and retreated away.

"Let me tell you buddy," Luke said, pulling my face in for a huddle with him, "I'm surprised you even got close to a beauty like her. Now, if you remember anything from college, I know you were always a boob man, but I liked some nice asses. And your wife's got a real nice one of those. But in honor of you, and our old friendship, I'm going to be a boob man. Just for you." Here he laughed, and my mom joined him, laughing while I frowned.

My mom suggested we head to the bedroom, and ushered us to my own room. Really? He's going to do this in our marriage bed? I felt disgusted.

My mom and I shared a snug chair in the corner of my room, her sitting mostly on my left thigh. Luke took the time to undress, showing off his young built body and sitting down on my side of the bed.

"Ready?" asked my mom, and Luke smiled and nodded.

"Alex, come out," my mom called. And in the doorway appeared my wife.

Well of course my mom had chosen a school themed outfit. This time, Alex had on the tiniest little green skirt I had ever seen, and a tight white blouse that looked as if it might pop a button at any moment. There was no possible way to highlight the size of Alex's bust better than to shove it all into the tiny white button shirt. It made the strong cotton fabric ache and strain to contain my wife's tits, and you could tell from the look in Luke's eyes that that shirt wouldn't have to suffer long.

She waltzed over to our bed, on which Luke was laying in just his boxer shorts. I could see the mass of cock start to harden and rise in the shorts, and he slipped them off before she stepped up onto the bed.

My mom turned her face to look at me, and she seemed practically ecstatic. I don't know what it was about that scene that would make her so excited to see them fuck.

Alex draped her body over Luke's and he swiftly pulled her around and pressed her up against the backboard of our bed. Alex looked surprised and thrilled at him.

Using his big meaty hands. Luke grabbed her breasts and ripped off her blouse, freeing her big bouncing breasts from the shirt with a grand flourish. Alex let out a moan, and Luke grazed his cock up her body as he shoved her to her knees on the cushiony bed.

Luke shot me a big flashy smile before he grabbed my wife's bare boobs from the sides and pressed them together, making a perfect fleshy cleavage into which to thrust his cock. And that he did.

Alex was eager to help the stud fuck her big tits, and she let incredible amounts of drool dribbled from her chin onto her big tits, lubricating her hot white fleshy and helping Luke's hard thick cock slide up in and out of them with ease.

Luke twirled her breasts as he fucked them, making circled on the side of his pumping cock and pressing down on her nipples so that she yelled out in sexual bliss.

Alex helped her new lover by slamming her tits down onto the base of his cock, dripping saliva all over his now glistening breasts, and looking up at Luke's face with complete subservience. Tit-fucking Alex was not a difficult endeavor: her boobs were huge, and slippery, and ready to receive cock.

Pretty soon Alex was writhing in a kind of orgasmic pleasure at the pounding my ex-roommate was delivering onto her breasts. Alex's big fleshy titties were always very sensitive, and it was easy for Luke to send her into a state of pleasure just by the sheer power of thrusts he was mashing into her jiggly chest.

Luke was enjoying her tits, but he and I both could see her dripping wet pussy, and so he shoved her over, letting her well-fucked slippery tits rest, and began pounding her from behind.

As he thrust into my wife's ass, Alex let out screams I could not imagine a woman making. They were so lustful, so full of pleasure; the sight before me was exactly what I could never provide her. The hard veiny cock of my roommate was pleasuring my wife so masterfully that I could barely muster words to describe it.

As the sound of his big wet balls hitting her stomach slowed, Luke unleashed his own torrent of spunk into my wife's pussy. I could smell the familiar pungent goop as he splattered the insides of my wife with it, coating it and claiming it like with a big jizzy flag.

When he pulled out, globs and globs cum oozed slowly out of her, but his cock spasmed and shot a few loads down Alex's flat stomach and sore titties.

As Alex played with the cum he had left on her exterior, my mom stood up and grabbed Luke by the hand, quickly escorting him out.

"Let's let the husband and wife sleep here tonight," my mom giggled, and she closed the door behind us.

I didn't move from my chair for a while, when Alex had stopped and was just resting in the bed now. She sat up when I started to lay down in the bed.

"Look, honey," she said sternly, "I love you, but I think tonight is not the night for you to sleep here. Don't you agree?"

She sat up, showing me her red cum-stained boobs, which were still amazing and majestic to me, but I nodded and left her alone to sleep.

Laying down on the couch of my darkened house, I tried to sleep, but I woke up when I heard voices a few hours later.

"Hello there," I heard the voice of my mom say, and Luke's predatory grunts responded. He seemed to have been looking through my fridge, though they were behind me as I lay invisible on the couch.

"You little fox," he said to her, "When you first called, I thought you just wanted to get another lay. It's been a few years since we last hooked up."

"Oh please," answered my mom, "While it was nice to have your big cock in my life, don't pretend you were ever anything special to me."

"Yeah right. You were just as turned on by fucking his college roommate in his bed as his fucking wife was tonight."

"Mmmmm... maybe I was."

There was a few moments of silence, with some noises.

"Holy shit, these tits are just as big and amazing as I remember them."

"Mmm, watching you fuck that pair tonight just reminded me of all the fun we used to have."

"Shit, remember that? You were the first woman whose face I ever creamed on."

"Well maybe we can recreate that." My mom led Luke into another corner of the house.

I tried to fall back asleep, but I could hear the stifled grunts and moans of Luke pumping away at my mom's tits in the other room, and the final satisfied gasp of air as he unloaded the rest of his balls onto my dear mom's pretty face.

Let's just say I wasn't too upset when he was gone by noon the next day.

The day after that, Alex and I went to a big brunch alone, and she was the same chipper woman she was during the last interlude. She explained to me how nice it was to feel appreciated in the bedroom by Luke, and how nice it was to meet a person from my past. She told me fucking him made her not only sexually satisfied, but closer to me as her husband. From then on, whenever she saw any one of my friends, she'd whisper in my ear that maybe she should fuck him too, let his big load stain her face and tits, and maybe that would bring her closer to me too. Sometimes, I believed what she was saying.

The way my wife's tits seemed to glow with an unusual sensuality over this period led me to be sure that she was pregnant. I was going to have a little Luke baby in my house, someone Alex would raise and love and resemble the same man who had emptied his balls on my mom's face later that night. But she tested with the strip when it was time and... negative.

Alex and I stayed in a hotel for my next try at being a father, and she took it the whole nine yards. Against my will, we arrived at the hotel with her already in that costume, that tight white shirt begging to break and spill open her tits at any moment. She got more than a few stares from concierge, and I think many passersby actually thought she was some busty schoolgirl I was taking to do inappropriate things to. If only they knew.

I tried, like Luke, to pull off her shirt with my hand when we were in bed, but I just couldn't do it. Instead, I unbuttoned it one by one, starting with the top where I could begin to see a peek at her cleavage, then another, where the pale white flesh strained to get out, and then another and her tits were literally overflowing from the neck of this shirt, and they looked so tight and pressed together and exciting that I thought, why not, and just plunged my little dick in between them without removing the rest of the shirt.

Alex looked up at me, confused, not giving me the copious amounts of saliva she had afforded Luke, but I didn't care, I was pumping into her tits for a good minute before, well, BAM. I jizzed down them without noticing. No chance for impregnation here.

Alex didn't even looked surprised this time. She just wiped it all off, rebuttoned her shirt, and smiled.

"Honey, I told you it was okay! I know you want to fuck a baby into me real bad, honey, but we don't have to be this way! I won't leave you for another guy. We can have a wonderful family, but it's going to be a wonderful family where you take me to get fucked out of my mind by a bunch of guys every once in a while."

With this, she seemed content, and she rolled over and fell asleep.

Three

I stayed awake that night in the hotel room, frantically worrying about the identity of cock number three. By the rules of the setup, this guy was it: he was going to be the father of my child.

Finally, I decided to call my mom. I locked myself in the bathroom with my cell, and woke my mom up with the phone call, begging her to tell me who this guy was, who the final cock in the folder would be.

"Calm down, calm down," she said groggily, "You're yelling so much you're going to wake Alex in the other room. And while I'm not going to tell her the secret, I guess it's not too bad to tell you it now.

"Who is it, mom?"

"Well, I never met him, actually. And neither have you. But I know three things about him. The first is that he lives in a mansion in my very neighborhood. The second is that he's a retired legend from the adult entertainment industry, but from the porn films, not still images like me. And the third things, well, maybe I won't tell you that."

"Mom, please!"

"Oh well. The third thing is that he dated your wife for five years."

I dropped the phone. I knew Alex had spoken about an ex of hers, some guy who dumped her years ago and who she talked about often. But rich, and porn star? I didn't know that.

"Logan," I said into the phone, and my mom confirmed. It was her ex, Logan.

I crawled out of the bathroom and into bed with Alex, opening my laptop with the dimmest brightness. I knew there were photos if I went back enough on her facebook.

The first one I found with a delighted looking Alex, wearing a skimpy bikini and in the beefy arms of that very Logan. Alex in a stunning dress kissing him on the streets of Rome. Her in his lap at a football game, her hands all over him dancing in a club photo.