Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at my sleeping wife. Sure, now she claimed she just wanted sex, she wouldn't leave me. But was it possible she would, for this ex-boyfriend?

The next day I was entirely glum. Alex was happy and peppy, smiling and holding my hand and we got ready to go to my mom's for the final session.

When we got there, my mom handed Alex a black bag and told her to change and then emerge from the bathroom immediately. When she did, she was stunning. Alex's outfit was just as sexy as the ones before, but it was so elegant. A long black dress, with a classy plunging neckline that highlighted her enormous breasts but with tact and dignity. She could attend a royal ball in this dress, and not only be an acceptable guest, but raise the cock of every man in the room.

Her hair was tied up in a bun, and though her bust jiggled as she stepped towards my mom and me, she was as beautiful and amazing as ever. I began to fear more than I ever had that I would lose her.

My mom blindfolded the two of us, and told us our destination was a secret. Of course, it was a secret I already knew, but I didn't dare speak.

In the car, Alex was a cheery as ever, even without sight. She talked about renovations to our house for the baby, a new room soundproofed for when she had a guy over and wanted to get nasty, someplace the baby couldn't hear. But maybe install a periscope so I could watch? she suggested. I just worried that although she said all this now, she would feel differently when she saw Logan.

The car stop and my mom undid our blindfolds. The car door opened, and Alex stepped out. Then she froze.

Logan was there, in a grand tuxedo, holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I missed you," he said to my busty wife, but then my mom closed the door shoot.

"This one you don't get to watch," she said to me, and the car speeded away, leaving Alex there in that spectacular dress. I watched from the window for as long as I could.

Back at my mom's, I paced in fear, wondering how the fuck session was going. As painful as it was to watch Lester and Luke fuck my wife, this was even worse. I wondered why my mom would do this. Why she would put Alex in such a divorceable situation when she so hated divorce. But I didn't get a chance to ask her. My mom was in her room, and butler Lester wouldn't let me in.

I began to go crazy. I had to find out. Worked into a jealous frenzy, I raced out the door, wandering through the spacious wealthy neighborhood in search of Logan's home, and my fuckable wife.

It was dark, but I was determined. I could not remember where the house was, but I searched.

Finally, I saw out the corner of my eye, a wall that looked like the one we had dropped Alex off near. I ran to it, discovered the house, and creeped around it careful not to be seen.

I walked around the side, and when I neared the back, I began to hear the moans. It was Alex alright. I moved slowly until I peeked my head at to see the backyard.

The pool was giant, like a long slender river that snaked throughout the entire property. The only light was the light in the pool, and it lit up the two fucking bodies with blue light. Logan had my naked busty wife pressed up against the wall of the pool, and he was shoving his thick meaty cock into her from the back. Alex's hair was wet, and her big dripping breasts were shaking violently as she shivered and convulsed in pleasure.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME" she yelled, and he grunted as he gave her the fucking she was crying for.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over. It was my mom.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" she whisper-yelled at me, angirly.

"I had to see, mom, I had to!"

My mom tried to pull me away but we struggled and fought and fell forwards into the backyard.

"Hey!" Alex yelled, suddenly stopping, turning to Logan from behind, "You said they weren't supposed to be here!"

"Just ignore them, baby, and let me fuck you," he insisted, still pumping into her. My sopping wet wife stood up and out of the pool until she was standing above me, dripping water onto me as I lay on the floor.

"Get out of here," she told me, "This part isn't for you. He said get out."

"We're leaving, I'm sorry," my mom apologized, grabbing me off the ground and trying to drag me away.

"Hold it," Logan said, coming over to where we were. He wrapped his arm around Alex's bare waist, his body dangling above me.

It wa then that I saw why he was a porn legend. His cock was big, there was no doubting that. It was bigger than mine, bigger than Lester's and Luke's. But it wasn't that much bigger than those two's. What was enormous on Logan were his balls.

The sack that swayed above me, dripping water onto my face, was like a fruit bag holding two grapefruits. The size of his nuts was so amazing that I at first thought they were fake. But the rock hard cock above them, wet with chlorine, precum, and Alex's pussy, confirmed that these were his real balls.

"Baby, do they have to leave?" Logan asked Alex, "We've been fucking all day. Let's take a lemonade break and have a chat with these two."

Alex sighed and I stood up off the ground. We sat down on an arrangement of cushions out on the patio. The two lovers were dripping wet, but didn't bother to dry themselves.

"So you're the husband," Logan said to me, "And this is your mom? I think we spoke on the phone."

"Yes we did," my mom answered, eyeing the balls that I too struggled to stare away from.

"Now, your momma told me everything. She told me that Alex married you, and that she likes you plenty, but that you can't fuck her right. And that I can. Trust me, Alex remembers. And so I've been pounding Alex all day and I'm almost ready to shoot a big fat wad of cum into her."

I put my face in my hands, but my mom chimed in: "Excellen!"

"Well hold it just right there," Logan warned, squeezing my wife's body close to him, "I've got no doubt that the minute I blow, I'm going to so thoroughly fill this women with cream that she might have a whole litter of babies. We've have problems in the past with having to fix things at the doctors, and I know this time, Alex can grow a big old round belly full of children."

"What's the problem?" asked my mom.

"I don't want him to leave," answered Alex.

"What?"

"Well," my naked wet wife continued, "I love my husband, and I know I promised you some grandchildren, but when Logan knocks me up, they'll be his babies too. And Logan isn't just some stranger. We have a history. If we make children, he needs to stay around."

My mom seemed to think about this for a bit.

"What do you propose?" she asked.

"Well," Alex said, "I think Logan should live with us."

"What!?" I yelled, but my mom hushed me.

"In a bed. With me. My husband can sleep in another room."

My mom thought again. "But you stay married?"

"For the time being," answered Alex.

"What's that mean?"

"It means I don't know," said my wife.

She was saying exactly what I didn't want to hear. I almost cried.

"So you're saying," my mom said, "The second he blows his load in you, we can't be sure this marriage will stay?"

"Yes," my wife responded.

"Well I can't let that happen then," defended my mom.

Here Logan butted in.

"Stop that right now, ma'am," he said, "I've got my woman here, I know she married your son, but she's been riding my hard cock all day. And I deserve to blow my load in her this evening. I'm rock damn hard." He waved his giant penis around, solid as stone.

"Can I talk to you in the other room for a moment?" my mom asked Logan, and he shrugged. The two walked into the house. I was left alone with my wife.

I was devastated, and Alex didn't' say anything. No matter how sad I got, however, I couldn't help from stare at my wife's big wet titties, glistening in the light of the pool. I was almost getting hard.

A few minutes later, my mom emerged, naked. Her big tits were dry and tan, and her hips curvy and brown from lying in the sun.

"Mom," I said, but that was all. She waltzed right past me and Alex and sat on another section of cushions far away.

Soon after, Logan came out of the house, his cock hard and his impossible balls swaying between his legs. He was smiling widely, and walking towards my mom.

"Come," he said to Alex, and she joined him in heading towards the cushions. When she got there, my mom stood up, and grabbed Alex's shoulders.

"Be good," my mom said, and she planted a big wet kiss on my wife's lips. As my mom's hands roamed the wet pale body of my wife, Alex began to kiss back, grab the sides of my mom, running her hands through my mom hips and back and grabbing her butt.

"Yeeeehahh," shouted Logan, smiling at the two beautiful women making out.

He grabbed my mom by the hips and she left the embrace, facing Logan and lowering herself slowly to her knees before the hard cock. She took the head in her expert mouth and licked, slobbering on the young penis like only a pro like my mom could. Alex, looking over at me shortly and shrugging, got down on her knees with my mom, and their two tongues labored over the veiny hard shaft with utter care. Two slippery wet tongues to taste his cock, four hands to caress his thighs and cup his amazing testicales. Logan placed one hand on the back of each woman's head and grunted.

Logan laid down on the cushion and Alex lowered herself onto his cock. My mom pressed her tits against his face and his lecherous tongue roamed over the brown flesh of my mother's bosom, wetting it with his tongue and tasting her sweet body.

Alex's pussy lips wrapped tightly around Logan's shaft as she lowered herself down and up her ex-boyfriend's cock, grabbing her hair and moaning and he pleasured my wife with no end. My mom squatted over his face and that same tongue greeted her pussy with a wet kiss that made my mom squirm like a little girl.

Logan pleasured both women simultaneously, and the two women faced each other over his body, leaned in, pressing their enormous breasts together, and kissed. My mom grabbed the back of my wife's hair and stroked it, and Alex grabbed my mom's tits in each hand, cupping them and feeling their weight.

When my mom came, she broke from her ecstatic kiss with Alex and moaned loudly, squirting feminine sticky liquid across Logan's face and standing up in writhing pleasure. Alex joined her, rising off the cock in search of my mom's warm lips. The two embraced for a moment as Logan stood up, cock rock hard.

Alex laid down and spread open her legs, and my mom immediately lay down before them, sticking her face between my wife's open pussy, face down and sticking her big brown ass up in the air. Logan saw what he wanted, and as Alex squirmed under the expert tongue og my mom, Logan wasted no time in entering the sopping wetness of my mother's raised pussy.

Logan thrusted as my mom worked, screamed, squirmed, and the rhythmic slaps of those enormous balls against my mom's stomach kept time as Alex orgasmed multiple times into my mother's mouth.

My mom's hips were doing the work, however, thrusting back onto Logan's cock, throwing it around, pleasuring him to no end. My mom knew how to take a cock in and worship it with her pussy. Soon, Logan had no choice but to let those big magic balls erupt through his rock hard cock.

When Logan started cumming, you could see it in my mom's face. The warm blasts of jism completely flooded her immediately, and the look of sexual fulfillment was iconic as my mom bit her tender lips, her eyes rolling back in her head, and her pussy dripped with Logan's fertile seed.

My mom shivered and fell off the thrusting cock, rolling aside where the now free penis continued spewing the fruit of those magnificent balls. Jets of cum blast from his cock like a machine gun, spewing over my mom's face and torso like she was getting a fresh coat of spunky paint. My mom's lips filled with jizz and she opened her mouth to swallow the potent seed.

Logan's pulsing, cumming cock was rock hard still, and with my wife's open pussy so available, it only made sense for him to shove it back into her and fill her up from the inside. It took a few messy tries in which he turned all of Alex's tits, face, and stomach glossy with cum, but once his cock was relodged in my wife, it didn't stop spasming until there was enough cum in her to impregnate thirty women.

The exhausted sex beast, his balls significantly shrunken, fell back exhausted, as did the women. They lay there, asleep and passed out, until morning.

Conclusions

In the next few weeks, my life underwent a lot of radical changes. The first was Alex's first positive pregnancy test, and her excitement at getting to carry and deliver one of Logan's children. She hugged me in celebration, kissing me on the cheek and applauding me for helping her to this ultimate amazing goal.

The next day, my mom received similar news: even my busty mommy was getting a Logan bun in the oven.

Like Alex had said, she and I moved in with Logan, and I slept on the couch each night while she shared the bed with him. She told me it was only temporary, for at least the pregnancy, after which we would figure out a more permanent solution. Pleas to my mom fell on deaf ears, for she too was concerned with her own exciting pregnancy, and a permanent link to the fortune of Mr. Logan Big Balls.

The daily routine was established quickly. Each night when I got home from work, I would make my wife and Logan a snack, for they'd be hungry from making love all day. Then he would take her again somewhere in the house, bending her over in the kitchen to do her from behind, or maybe retreating to the shower for some steamy standing sex. No matter what, this was my time to clean the rest of the house and fix the late dinner.

Often times, my mom joined for dinner, and Logan would laugh and joke with his two pregnant women. Alex, who was tired from a busy time, would then lie down on the couch and watch tv, and Logan would head over to my mom's house for more vicious sensual fucking with her.

Alone with my wife, she would let me feel her belly, telling me how strong she felt the baby was and how much bigger her breasts were already getting. She was happy almost all the time.

When my mom and Alex went shopping, Logan and I would be alone, and he and I would get drunk. He would get boisterous, and make me watch some of his porn tapes in which he unleashed unimaginable torrents of cum onto countless numbers of girls. I became amazed with his cock, and his balls, which he would frequently whip out and swing around.

When my mom and Alex delivered, I spent the next few months with a slew of nannies in my mom's house, raising and taking care of the two baby boys. Logan and the women spent most of their time at his house, fucking in the pool and around the home.

When the kids were old enough to go to school, Alex and I finally sat down and had a talk. She told me that she was silly to suggest we could have a marraige without sex, and that since we weren't fucking, it was time for a divorce.

I begged her not to, to please stay my beautiful wife, and she accepted. But she did not renege on the idea that a married couple must have sex.

This was how I found my way into polyamorous bedroom of Logan, Alex, and my mom. Logan slept on a double king bed, with his two women on each of his side, and soon after, I took up sleeping at the foot of the bed, next to the toes of the three lovers.

At first, my presence in the bedroom was minimal: I bought them drinks and food as Logan plowed into my mother's ass, or helped wipe the jizz off the corner of my wife's mouth. Pretty soon, however, I was fingering Alex's asshole while Logan porked into her, or holding my mom's boobs together so Logan could titty fuck them.

Logan and his cock and balls were the master of the bedroom, and it became my duty to get him hard before he fucked the women, and help him insert his cock into both my wife's pussy and my mom's. In a while, if the two were feeling lazy, Logan would just impale my mouth on his cock instead of them, jizzing down my throat just as he would Alex or my mom.

When I wasn't with them, I was helping to take care of the two kids spawned on the night long ago.

After years of this lifestyle, we all grew accustomed. I licked the assholes of all three of them, he would spread the three of us on the floor and unleash enormous loads of cum that left us all wet and sticky from head to toe.

When the kids were old enough, they left to expensive boarding school, and I wasn't needed so much anymore. Alex decided it was finally time to divorce me, and I was kicked out of Logan's bedroom for good. These days, I pretty much sit on the couch of Logan's house, cleaning and cooking, and jerking off thinking about what that stud is doing to the my mom and former wife.