Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Bo thanked her and took the clothes into the restroom and changed quickly. When he returned, the girls made a show of checking him out and they all had a good laugh. They drove down Canal Road to the Bayside Grill as the sun began to set. There was a crowd, but they managed to get a table overlooking the marina. They ordered a bottle of wine and some fresh fish dishes. It was a perfect night. The food was delicious and the atmosphere perfect with the boats coming in and the lights of the marina beginning to twinkle. They lingered over dessert as they finished the wine, then headed back to the house. The girls wanted to walk on the beach, so they parked, left their shoes at the foot of the stairs, and headed down to the surf line. The strolled down the beach for about half an hour before turning around and coming back as the moon rose. When they got back to the house, Leslee put on the movie and Jackie opened another bottle of wine. They all took the same seats from the previous night. Tonight, the movie was a romantic comedy that the girls seemed excited about and Bo tolerated. About an hour and several more glasses of wine in, both girls were having trouble staying awake. Leslee had her head on the back of the sofa and her eyelids were drooping lower and lower. Jackie was leaning back against the opposite corner and her head was bobbing and her eyelids fluttering. Bo watched them with a smile. Within ten minutes, Leslee's mouth was wide open and she was snoring softly, and Jackie's head had rolled to the side and her right arm hung limp off the side of the sofa. Bo stood and stretched, took his glass and quietly walked out to the porch.

He sat down and looked out at the blinking lights and listened to the sound of the waves crashing. There was a light breeze and Bo let out a sigh of contentment. He sipped his wine and let his mind wander. After a while, he dozed off. He was awakened an hour later by the sound of the door closing and looked up to see Leslee coming outside. She had the wine bottle and her glass, and she set them on the table before dropping into the chair beside him. She motioned with the bottle and he nodded. She refilled both their glasses.

"Have a good nap?" he asked softly.

"Um hmm," she said with a smile.

"Where's Jackie?" he asked.

"On the couch snoring," Leslee said, "Between the sun and wine she's out cold."

Bo smiled and nodded. "It's been a good day," he said.

"Yes," she agreed, "it has. I'm glad you are enjoying it. You needed a break." As she said that, she reached over and gently touched his arm.

He nodded, sipping his wine, "Yeah, I did. You're a great assistant. Thanks for making me look good and for taking care of me. You really are the best."

She smiled shyly and squeezed his arm softly as she drained her wine glass. She took the bottle and filled both their glasses again. They sat quietly for a while enjoying the evening and sipping their wine.

After a time, she looked at him and said with a little slur in her voice "I hope you didn't mind us crashing your weekend."

He chuckled, feeling the wine a bit himself, "No. I didn't mind. It's been a lot more fun than it would have. Y'all are a lot of fun. Silly, but fun."

Leslee grinned at that, and then looked at him and said, "We just wanted to make sure you relaxed. You can be kind of uptight at times, ya know." This last was said with a wink.

"Me?" he feigned surprise, "Uptight? No!" He laughed again as he emptied his glass. He reached for the wine bottle with his left hand just as Leslee reached for it with her right. There hands touched and hers took his and squeezed it. He returned the squeeze as their eyes met. She took the bottle and sipped from it, then handed it to him. He took a pull and then set it back down on the table. Their eyes were still locked and Bo felt his heart begin to beat faster.

She licked her lips, and said softly, "You look kind of tense right now." This last was followed by a meaningful glance at the crotch of his slacks.

Bo swallowed hard even as he felt his cock begin to tighten. Leslee reached over and put her hand on the inside of his left thigh. He shivered.

"Could I help you relax now?" she cooed, "I think I know how."

Bo couldn't speak; he just nodded. Leslee stood, picked up the wine bottle and a bottle of sun tan oil, and took his hand. He rose and followed her. She motioned for him to pick up a lounge chair. He did and they walked a short distance to a set of dunes. They stopped and he set up the chair facing the ocean. She motioned for him to sit down and recline the chair about half way. He did, and she nestled in beside him. She took a long pull from the wine bottle, then handed it to him and he did the same, then set it down in the sand beside the chair. Leslee leaned in and kissed him softly, then began to nuzzle his neck as her hands began to move over his him. He had one hand around her waist, and with it, he began to stroke her back and fondle her ass. He used the other to stroke her face and then ran the back of his hand slowly down the front of her body. She sighed as she continued to lick and kiss his neck. Her ministrations made him squirm as her hand found his crotch. He was already woody, and as she began to rub, he quickly got hard.

Suddenly, she sat up and straddled the chair, facing him. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. Bo's breathing quickened as he began to squeeze them through the thin fabric of the sundress. She watched him, then reached over, found the wine bottle and took another pull. Then she put the bottle to his lips. He took a swallow and some dripped from his mouth. She set the bottle down and leaned in to lick the wine off his neck. Then she began to unbutton his shirt, licking up the drops of wine that had gone down his collar. He was very hard now, the head of his cock pressing against his slacks. Leslee reached down and traced the rim of his cock head with her fingertip as her mouth found his and they kissed passionately. His hands had never left her breasts and now he could feel her nipples pressing against the fabric. He teased them lightly and she moaned softly into his mouth.

Leslee broke the kiss and pressed closer, licking his earlobe and whispering softly, "I want to pleasure you. Let me give you what you want."

Bo nodded and Leslee pushed back again, taking another pull from the wine and giving him another too. She reached down and took his hands in hers, bringing them to her mouth and kissing them before moving them to the back of her neck and placing them on the tie of her dress. Bo grasped the strings and pulled, untying the knot and letting the strings drop. She smiled and looked down at the now sagging dress. Bo's hands move to the top of the dress and slowly pulled it over the swell of her breasts, letting it drop to her waist.

For a moment, Bo just stared. He'd known Leslee's breast were big. She couldn't hide that, nor did she try. He loved the way they swayed as she moved. Leslee watched him, then leaned in again, pressing her breasts against his bare chest and kissing him. Her hand reached down and found his zipper, trying in vain to pull it over his erection. Bo reached down and helped, sliding it down as she undid the button and unhooked his belt. He raised his hips as she pushed his pants down around his ankles. His cock was rigid standing straight up and she reached down and squeezed the shaft, letting her fingertips slide down to his balls and tease them lightly. He moaned at her touch.

She sat back away from him again, pointed to the chair, and whispered, "Lay it back further."

Bo complied, lowering the back of the chair until it was just above horizontal. Leslee straddled him, just above his erection and let her breasts hang like ripe fruit just in front of his mouth. Bo took them in his hands and began to squeeze and fondle them as his tongue began to lick over them, finding the aureola and then the bud of the nipple. He teased it with his tongue, then took it in his lips and sucked it deeply, flicking it fiercely now. She moaned and pressed her crotch against his erection, grinding against it as he moved to minister to her other nipple. She ground herself against him as he licked and sucked, his hands now moving down, searching for her panties through the dress gathered around her waist.

She took his hands and held them, pushing back again, and whispering, "No, baby. Tonight is for you." With that she adjusted her body so that her breasts hung just below his cock and she could easily reach it with her mouth.

Bo moaned softly as she again began to rub his shaft, and he shivered as her warm tongue touched the head of his cock and began to circle it. Bo closed his eyes and lay back as Leslee's mouth closed gently around his head, her tongue licking steadily as her hand squeezed and jacked his rigid shaft. He moaned again as she began to slowly take more of his shaft in her mouth, moving her head up and down as she sucked and licked. She used only her mouth now as her hand groped to find the sun tan oil. Finding it, she continued to suck him, his shaft throbbing, his balls tightening. She felt his hands tightening on the back of her head, and judging that she had taken him as close as she could, she released him from her mouth and sat back.

Bo's eyes shot open and he pushed himself up, his chest heaving, rasping, "No, don't stop baby!"

Leslee smiled and whispered, "Trust me."

As Bo watched, she opened the sun tan oil and turned it up over her breasts. She moved the bottle side to side, letting the fragrant oil cover her breasts and drip down onto her belly. Then, her eyes locked on his, she set the bottle aside, and began to knead her breasts seductively. He reached up and began to knead them too. She smiled and poured more oil, the slick liquid covering both their hands.

After a moment, she gently pushed his hands away and whispered, "Now, hands by your sides."

Bo complied, not quite sure what she was up to. His erection had diminished only slightly, and as her mouth returned to his cock, it quickly stiffened again. She sucked his head harder this time, finding the most sensitive places and pressing on them with her tongue as her head bobbed up and down more quickly. Bo groaned and his hips bucked as she sucked him. He was again getting close when she released him once more. His eyes opened again and this time what he saw almost made him cum immediately. Leslee was leaning over him, her hands on her breasts, positioning his cock in the valley between them. She squeezed her breasts shut on his shaft, rubbing them together, covering his shaft with oil. Then slowly, she began to move up and down, jacking his shaft with them. Each time his head popped out, she would lick it, then let it slide back down.

Bo's chest was heaving and his heart pounding at the sight and feel of what Leslee was doing. He began to buck his hips, matching her movements with his own thrusts. In only a few moments, he was on the verge, plunging in and out of her cleavage desparately. She felt him losing control as his moans became louder and his body could no longer hold back his release. As she sensed him going over the edge, she pulled away slightly, and grabbed his shaft, jacking it even as she felt it buck. Bo cried out with pleasure as his penis shot off in Leslee's hand. One after another, three long strands of cum erupted onto her breasts and chest, followed by more smaller ones that shot onto her chest and neck and covered her hand.

"Oh, yes," he moaned, "Leslee, yes, umm! Oh, fuck yes, yes!"

Leslee released him as his orgasm began to subside and stood quickly, shoving her panties and dress to the ground and straddling him again. Quickly, she lowered herself onto his still erect shaft. To his surprise, she was wet and immediately impaled herself on him. She leaned over him, and began to grind. Still erect, he thrust against her and she began to moan. Her breasts bounced against his chest as she thrust herself down against him again and again. She was hot and tight and within just a few minutes, he felt her pussy clamp down on his shaft and she stiffened and arched her back. For a moment, nothing came out of her open mouth, and then she screamed in pleasure and began slamming her pussy down on him, moaning and crying with pleasure. Slowly, she came down, letting her body rest on his, their sexes still connected.

Bo just lay there smiling, holding her, enjoying the afterglow as much as he ever had.

She stirred on top of him and slurred, "You relax'n now, baby?"

"Yes," he whispered, "Thank you."

She looked up at him and smiled drowsily and winked.

"Come on," he said gently helping her up, "Don't want some little kid to find us like this in the morning."

They arose, got their clothes, and stumbled back to the house, Bo half carrying her. When they got back, he guided her to the bathroom and quickly and lovingly cleaned the cum and oil from her chest before guiding her into her room and laying her down on her pillow. She was out immediately. Bo was exhausted too and stopped only to cover Jackie with a blanket before stumbling to his room and collapsing into a deep sleep.

Sunday morning, they all slept late. Bo arose about 9am and took a shower. He wandered out into the living room to find Jackie gone and heard the heard the shower running in the second bath. He peeked into the bedroom where Leslee was and found her still sound asleep. Smiling, he fixed coffee and prepared some fruit and bagels. After a few minutes, Jackie came out, stretching and yawning. Bo smiled and greeted her and fixed her a plate of food. They chatted amicably over breakfast before heading out to the porch to finish their coffee. Leslee finally arose and showered and joined them on the porch with a plate of food and a mug of steaming coffee.

"Morning sleepy head," Jackie teased with a smile, "You sure slept in. Did you stay up too late or what?"

Leslee studied her plate with a demure smile, and said coyly, "It was so pretty, I took a late night walk on the beach."

"That's kind of dangerous isn't it? Out that late by yourself?" Jackie asked.

Leslee blushed slightly and said softly, "Who said I went by myself."

Jackie looked from Bo to Leslee and back and smiled, then suddenly changed the subject, "So, what are we lazy bums going to do today?"

The forecast called for rain in the afternoon, so they decided to go to the beach for a little while in the morning. They all changed and headed to the beach, enjoying another day in the surf. It was hotter and more crowded than the day before, so after about an hour, they headed back and cleaned up and then went out to The Oyster House for Po-Boys. While they were there, they decided to pick up some food at the store so they wouldn't have to get out again in the event that it stormed. They picked up steaks and the trimmings, plus more wine and what they needed to make margaritas By the time they headed home, it was nearly 3pm and they could hear thunder. About the time they got in the house, the bottom fell out and it began to rain. They put the food in the fridge except for the margarita ingredients.

"I've been here two days and I haven't had a margarita," said Jackie, "I'm making one. Anyone else?" Bo and Leslee shrugged and agreed. As the blender whirred, they decided to play Phase 10. They got out the cards and dealt just as Jackie finished the drinks.

She brought them each a glass and then raised hers in a toast: "To long weekends, good friends, and good times. Cheers!"

They clinked glasses and each took a big gulp of their drink. Leslee immediately coughed, her eyes bugging out as she swallowed.

"Dear God, girl, how much tequila did you put in here?" she gasped.

"A lot," said Jackie with a grin. "I made enough for everyone to have two," she said, taking a long pull from her glass.

They began the game, playing and laughing and drinking. After two hours, they had all finished two margaritas Bo had a strong buzz and the girls were drunk. The Phase 10 game had come to a close and the rain was still pouring outside as another squall moved in.

"New game!" Leslee cried, grabbing the cards, "Poker!"

Jackie stumbled back from the bathroom and said, "Poker? That's boring! If you wanna play that, we're gonna play strip poker!" She said this last with a provocative look and a wicked, drunken grin.

Bo and Leslee giggled and agreed. Jackie went to the counter, opened a new bottle of tequila, and brought it to the table. "When someone loses a hand, they remove a piece of clothing. If someone folds, they take a drink," she said with a grin. Again, Bo and Leslee agreed and Jackie dealt the first hand. The game progressed quickly and soon, all of them were in their underwear. Bo had lost fewer hands and, so was a tad more sober, but was still only in boxers. The girls were down to bras and panties and Bo was trying not to stare. As the current hand wound down, Leslee folded and Jackie lost to Bo.

"Damn," she said with a grin. As Leslee took a pull from the bottle, Jackie stood and walked over to Bo. With feigned shyness, she cooed, " You're going to have to help me get this off. I can't get it in my drunken state."

With that, she grinned devilishly and sat on his lap. Leslee looked on with a crooked smile as Bo unhooked Jackie's bra and slowly pushed it down her arms. As he did, he felt his cock twitch in his boxers. He let the garment drop and she rose and turned and made a show of bowing to him, giving him a full view of her swaying tits.

"Thank you, sir," she said with a grin and returned to her seat.

The next hand was won by Jackie. Bo had folded and Leslee lost. Bo took the bottle and took a drink as Leslee rose unsteadily, and with a drunken grin, went and sat on Jackie's lap, giving Bo a wink as she went. Jackie giggled and unhooked Leslee's bra, then reached up and gently pulled the straps down, letting it fall to the floor as her ample breasts spilled out. Bo stared and felt his cock begin to tighten. Leslee turned and gave Jackie a peck on the cheek, before returning to her seat. No one spoke as the next hand was dealt. It was a bad hand. Both Jackie and Bo folded, and took a drink. The following hand, Bo won, with Leslee losing and Jackie folding. Leslee grinned and stood and moved around the table to Bo. He swallowed hard as she turned away from him and slurred, "Cou' you hel' me get these pani's off, please sir?"

They all giggled and the girls watched expectantly as Bo reached up and gently slid Leslee's panties over her hips and let them drop to the floor. She looked over her shoulder at him, and then bent at the waist and picked them up, wiggling her ass at him playfully before returning unsteadily to her seat. Bo's cock twitched again, and he hoped he wouldn't' have a woody if he lost.

The following hand saw Bo and Leslee fold and drink. Then, on the next one, Leslee folded, leaving Jackie and Bo. Bo looked at his cards and decided Jackie was bluffing and called. He was wrong. Both girls got big grins on their faces and looked at him expectantly. With a grin, Bo rose and moved to Jackie.

"Could you help me with these please, sweetheart?" he said with feigned seriousness. Jackie grinned like a cat and reached for the top of his boxers, slowly pulling them down and letting them fall to the floor. Bo bent over like Leslee had and shook his ass at Jackie as he picked them up. They all laughed as he returned to his seat.

Jackie jumped up and shouted, "I win!" and proceeded to dance around the table. They all laughed. Then, she stopped and said with great seriousness, "I don't want y'all to feel awkward, so, I'm gonna take my panties off too." And with that she shoved her panties to the floor, bent at the waist to get them and wiggled her ass at both of them. They all giggled again.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers