Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

Then, Jackie stood up and proclaimed, "Since I won, I get to pick the next game." Bo and Leslee groaned. "This one's easier," she said with a grin, "we're gon' play spin the bottle." Both Bo and Leslee protested as she retrieved an empty wine bottle and set it on the table. "I spin first," she said, giving it a spin. The bottle spun and slowed, finally pointing to Leslee. Jackie grinned and leaned over and kissed Leslee softly on the cheek. Leslee smiled, shrugged, and spun. When the bottle stopped, it was pointing at Bo. She leaned over and gave him a peck, her swaying breasts, brushing his arm as she did. Bo smiled, trying to will his cock not to get hard. It twitched slightly as if a small charge had gone through him. He spun the bottle and it fell to Jackie. He leaned over, intending to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head so that their lips brushed. She smiled at him as he leaned back, and spun again. It pointed at Bo again. Jackie leaned in and kissed his lips again, teasing them with her tongue. Bo's cock twitched again, rolling, to the side and getting slightly longer. He was sure Jackie noticed as she gave him a grin. He said nothing, but spun again. This time, it fell to Leslee, and he leaned over. She turned her face to his and as they kissed, she let her hand slide lightly up his thigh and back. His penis unfurled more and the girls shared a look. Leslee spun now, and it fell to Jackie. She leaned over and Jackie met her halfway as they kissed briefly, but deeply. Jackie spun again, and it fell to Leslee. She leaned over and the two kissed deeply; a lingering passionate, kiss. Bo's cock began to rise. Jackie spun and this time it fell to Bo. She got on all fours and leaned in, kissing him deeply, gently brushing her fingertips over his chest, down his belly, brushing his shaft as she pulled back. His heart was pounding and his cock at half mast as he spun. It fell to Leslee. He leaned over and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, leaning in so that her tits brushed the head of his swelling cock. He leaned back and looked at Jackie and saw that she had her hand between her legs. No one said anything for a long moment, and then Leslee rose, turned toward the bedroom and beckoned them to follow.

The bedroom was crowded with the three of them in the small room. Leslee put her arms around both of them and they shared a hug and kisses. Then, she motioned for Bo to sit on the bed with his back against the headboard and he complied. As he watched, Leslee and Jackie faced each other and kissed passionately, their hands running over each others bodies hungrily. They continued this for several minutes, and then lay down on either side of him. They turned so that one was lying against both of his sides and began to kiss each other across him. Their breasts were pressing against him and he could hear their soft moans and feel their warm breath. He sighed with pleasure. Then, they began to kiss down his torso, dragging their breasts against him as they went. When they reached his crotch, Jackie took his head in her lips and began to suck lightly as Leslee began to squeeze and jack on his shaft. The girls kissed over his cock, their tongues flirting with each other over his aching penis.

The girls raised up and kissed again. Then, Leslee lay back beside Bo and Jackie moved between her legs. They kissed again as Bo rolled on his side and begin to touch and caress them. Jackie kissed Leslee and then began to lick down her body, paying special attention to her breasts, then moving lower. By the time she got to Leslee's sex, Leslee's legs were parted and she pulled Jackie's mouth to her, begging her to lick it. Jackie was skilled and Leslee was quite horny as evidenced by the short time it took for Leslee to orgasm. She bucked and moaned her release, moaning Jackie's name as she climaxed. It took all Bo could do not to cum right then. It was so sensual.

Jackie sat up and moved over to sit on Bo's lap. She looked at him with desire, and began to kiss him. He returned her kisses passionately, enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest and the feel of her ass in his hands. The feel of her moist sex was divine as she pressed her pussy against his shaft and ground against it. Jackie shifted her position and Bo slipped easily into her. They both let out moans of pleasure and began to move together. Bo was about to lose control, when Jackie suddenly pulled back and off of him, guided by Leslee. She guided Jackie to lie down between them and began to kiss her. Bo turned and began to kiss Jackie's right breast as his hand moved down between her legs. She moaned as he began to stroke her pussy. His fingers quickly slid inside and found her clit. He stroked firmly and steadily, slowly increasing the tempo as Leslee continued to kiss and fondle her. Jackie began to thrust her pussy against Bo's hand, groaning and pushing against him as she reached her climax. Without warning, her whole body stiffened and she breathed deeply and then screamed with pleasure. Her body bucked against Bo's hand, writhing with pleasure. Bo let her down slowly even as Leslee began to kiss lower, moving over Jackie's stomach and hips.

Jackie's chest was heaving as she watched Leslee; her eyes wild with lust. Leslee's head went down and she began to lick and rub Jackie again. Bo leaned over and kissed Jackie passionately. She returned it with fervor, kissing him deeply, hungrily. He could feel her beginning to respond to Leslee, her body moving to meet Leslee's tongue. She growled deep in her throat, a primal sound of lust and desperation as she felt the second wave coming on. It crashed over her and she let out a long, low cry of pleasure, begging Leslee not to stop. Finally, Leslee brought her back down. Bo stroked her hair and watched her face. Every bit of tension was gone. Leslee moved up on the other side of her and laid her breast against Jackie's cheek. Within several minutes, Jackie's eyelids were drooping. She tried to fight it, but the combination of her double orgasm and the alcohol made it a losing battle. Her head lolled against Leslee's breast. Her eyes closed and breathing became deep and regular. Leslee looked at Bo and smiled as she rose and padded to the door, beckoning him to follow.

They stumbled across the living room to his bedroom and she turned to face him. He nodded and guided her back to the bed. She lay down and he knelt over her letting his eyes move over her body. He took her arms and spread them, placing a pillow over each. She looked at him questioningly and he mouthed, "Trust me."

She nodded as he leaned over and kissed her deeply. He kissed down her neck, over her magnificent breasts and then over her tummy. As he neared her pussy, he heard her groan with anticipation as she let her legs fall open. Bo looked up and made eye contact as he began to gently rub her pussy. It was moist and warm and opened easily to his touch. He began to fuck her with his fingertips, gently and not too deep as his tongue searched for her clit. Finding it, he began to circle it slowly. Leslee's breathing was ragged and she was groaning as he continued to minister to her. He could feel her passion rising and he increased the tempo. Her hips were bucking up at his face now as she neared the top. When he felt she could take no more, he pulled out and looked up.

"No!" she whimpered, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"I want to cum in you," he whispered as he moved up and positioned himself over her.

"Yes," she moaned, "Yes!"

He put his head against her pussy and pressed and it sank in easily. Both of them moaned as her wetness enveloped his throbbing member. He went all the way in, putting minimal friction on the head of his cock while using the pressure of his body to continue to drive her toward orgasm. It worked. Leslee immediately began to moan as he moved inside her. She pushed against him, the pressure of his shaft against her clit becoming more than she could take. She bucked and cried out as she came. As she did, he pulled back and began to piston his cock in and out of her, pounding her pussy, her breasts shaking with each thrust. Bo wanted, needed to fill this beautiful creature with his cum and it wasn't long until he could wait no longer. He drew it out as long as he could, tensing his muscles for one, two more thrusts.

"Uhh, ohhhh YES!" he cried, "Yes, baby, oh Leslee!"

His cock seemed to burst, load after hot thick load shooting into her. She squeezed her inner muscles, milking his cock, the pleasure more than he had ever felt. It lasted several minutes and when it ended, he lay atop her, his cock still buried in her, his face next to hers on the pillow. She kissed him softly, her eyes glassy. He returned the kiss drowsily.

"You're the best," she mumbled as she drifted off. Bo smiled as he too fell asleep, letting his head rest on one of her soft breasts. What a weekend. Mmmm.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers