Three Ain't a Crowd

Story Info
1 guy, 2 horny best friends, what better way to end a night?
1.3k words
3.81
50.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley looked at herself in the mirror of her friend's bathroom. Through the condensation on the glass she could see her smoky eye makeup was slightly smudged, lipstick fading and hair losing its volume. Not surprising, considering she'd been out all night, drinking, dancing and snorting cocaine.

She tipped her head upside down, gave her hair a ruffle and flipped back up. As she touched up her mascara and applied a fresh, thick coat of red lipstick, she smiled to herself. She wasn't sure if it was the drugs, the drink or the sexy new underwear she was wearing, but she was definitely turned on. And by one person in particular.

Dan wasn't a regular attendee of their group's nights out, but he'd been around lately. He was different to Shelley's close male friends, maybe because she looked at him differently. He was muscular, sexy, and not afraid of telling a girl if he thought she was sexy.

Shelley was awakened from her daydream about Dan by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Shell, are you in there? You've been gone for ages!" called her best friend, Mia.

"Come on in, I'm decent!" Shelley joked.

Mia entered the bathroom. She looked as perfect as she did when they left the house 6 hours earlier. Long blonde hair, tight fitting red dress with a zip right down the front, pulled down just enough to see her tanned and voluptuous breasts. Shelley couldn't help but feel her arousal from her Dan fantasy carry over to her best friend now and was conscious of her nipples poking out, hard as nails through her skimpy vest top.

Mia walked behind her friend, pushed her breasts up against her and moved her long dark hair aside, nuzzling her neck and looking at her in the mirror. She was always teasing Shelley, giving her the come on but never taking it any further. Shelley smiled at her.

"Stop teasing, I'm already wet thinking about Dan."

"Well then it's your lucky day...he's just asked if it's ok to stay in our spare room tonight and I said yes...maybe I conveniently forgot that there's someone else staying in there tonight..." Mia winked at her friend, let her hand linger on her ass just a little too long and slinked back out of the bathroom.

Shelley knew an opportunity when she saw one. She slipped out of her vest top and shorts, leaving her in just her lacy black bra and panties. She quietly made her way to the spare bedroom, pushed open the door and saw the figure of a man lying in the bed. Gently, she slid into the bed beside him. He moved, disturbed from a light sleep.

"Um, who's that," he mumbled, unsure if he was asleep or awake.

"Oh, sorry Dan," Shelley said, pretending to be surprised, "Mia said she would stay in here with me so you could have the main room....I hope you don't mind, seeing as we're here..."

With that, Shelley switched a lamp on -- she didn't want her new underwear to be a total waste. She knew instantly he was turned on. He looked her up and down as she knelt on the bed in front of him, legs slightly parted, nipples still standing to attention. He smiled, moved towards her and slid a hand between her legs, just below her pussy.

"Are you kidding, I've been wanting to fuck you since the moment I laid eyes on you."

With that he yanked Shelley towards him with such force, she ended up on her back with him over her. Her heart was beating fast, she was used to being in control, but she felt entirely under is power now. She glanced down and saw what she'd been wanting all along. A huge, throbbing cock, eager to get near her.

Dan eased her pert tits out of their lacy cups, sucking on each nipple until Shelley could barely take anymore. She reached down and touched herself, feeling a climax coming. But Dan had other plans. He grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them over her head with one hand, while with his other he began to tease down her panties. Shelley was so wet now she could feel it dripping down her thighs. Dan must've felt her become even more submissive as he let go of her wrists and moved downwards, until his head rested at her thighs.

"I've wanted to feel your tongue on my cunt for so long," Shelley moaned as she raised her hips towards him, desperate for the feel of his mouth around her lips.

She cried out the minute his tongue met her clit, sliding back down towards her slick and open hole and back up again. She grabbed his head and moved her hips in time with his rhythm as her orgasm built.

"Fuck me, ooohh, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck." Shelley grabbed the headboard and allowed her juices to flow as Dan licked them up eagerly.

He didn't have to ask her twice to get sucking on his cock. She took the whole lot down, even until she gagged, wanting to taste every bit of his meat. She lapped at his shaft and tasted the salty pre-cum already glistening. She was so busy sucking and licking, she didn't hear the door open. In fact, she didn't hear a sound other than Dan's grunting noises until she heard a voice.

"This all sounded so good, I got a little jealous. Mind if I join in?" said Mia.

As if by admission, Shelley turned her ass and pussy towards Mia while she continued working on Dan.

Mia needed no further invitation. She knelt down behind Shelley and began fingering her pussy and asshole. By now, Shelley was bucking and writhing like an excited animal. Dan knew what he wanted next.

"You girls get together and take what's coming next," he said, pulling his saliva covered cock out of Shelley's mouth and rubbing it himself.

The girls knelt in front of Dan's cock, licking the shaft together now, stopping only to plunge tongues into each other's mouths. As they licked and sucked together, the fits spurt of cum came jetting out, hitting both girl's mouths neatly. Shelley and Mia licked their lips and opened wide for the rest of the hot, salty spurts.

The best friends licked each other's mouths full of cum, rubbed it into each other. Dan lay back and watched as the girls set to work on one another, his cum dripping from their faces. Shelley, he thought, was insatiable. She's cum more times than anyone, yet there she was, on top of Mia, rubbing their clits together and squeezing her tits like a horny teenager. Just the thought alone made Dan hard again.

He grabbed Shelley by the waist and pulled her up onto all fours, leaving her free to do as she pleased to Mia. His hard cock pushed it's way into her tight cunt, causing her to moan. He knew she wasn't the sort of woman who wanted to be treated gently, so he fucked her hard, his balls slapping against her pussy lips making her moan louder. Mia held her head down into her juicy slit, eager to get in on the action, encouraging her friend to pleasure her as well as be pleasured.

"Eat my pussy Shelley, that's it, lick my clit....you're such a dirty bitch getting fucked on all fours while you eat your best friend's pussy aren't you? Oooohh, shit you're good at this, fuck yes, lick my clit.....Dan, fuck the ass of her she's making me cum..."

Mia's filth did the trick, at that point Dan released a huge load into Shelley's pussy and she tighten around his shaft as she came too. Mia's juices came in little hot jets onto Shelley's face as she cried out.

The three friends collapsed next to each other, exhausted and satiated. But always ready for more.

Shelley smiled to herself, I always get my man....and sometimes my woman.