Three Day Husband

Story Info
Nightgown-clad husband spies on unfaithful wife.
4k words
3.2
96.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers

Margaret and Jim had been married for ten years and their sex life was almost non-existent. It had never been very thrilling at the best of times. Despite this, they have a pretty good marriage. They love each other and they really care about each other.

There's something you need to know about Jim. He is a closet cross dresser. That is, He gets a great deal of pleasure from wearing women's clothes, especially sexy lingerie and stockings, silky skirts and dresses and of course high heels. He has quite an extensive feminine wardrobe, as well as a good selection of cosmetics. Margaret knows about this, but she doesn't approve of it, and will not let him dress en femme when she is at home. He knows that he could not pass as a woman in public, so as he is well known in the community he can only indulge in his hobby when he is home alone.

One day when Jim was away at a conference Margaret was working on her computer, preparing a newsletter for a service club to which she belongs. Suddenly the computer screen froze and she could not continue. She was devastated as she had a deadline to get the newsletter out. In desperation she called one of their friends, Bill, who knows a lot about computers. Bill agreed to come over and see what he could do for her. In less than fifteen minutes he had identified and corrected the problem.

"Oh thank you, Bill," she exclaimed. "You're wonderful! I'm so happy, I could kiss you!"

"So," grinned Bill, "What's stopping you?"

She threw her arms around his neck and planted a kiss directly on his lips . She had meant it to be a friendly peck, but he held her close to his body and prolonged the kiss into something a little more than she had intended. As he was about to leave, he asked her, "Did you say Jim is away?"

"Yes, he's away at a conference for a few days," she replied.

"Joan's away too this week," he said. Joan is his wife and they are both friends of Jim and Margaret. "So we're both going to be on our own for dinner tonight. Why don't we get together?"

"That's a great idea," agreed Margaret. "You come over here and I'll cook dinner."

"I thought it might be nice to go out to eat," he said. "By the way, do you dance?"

"Well, yes," she said a bit hesitantly. "At least I used to. Jim doesn't like dancing and we haven't been for years."

"I know a quiet place where the food is great and they have the kind of music that we could dance to between courses. How be I pick you up at 7:00 tonight?"

"OK, Bill. That sounds like fun," she said as she saw him out of the door.

When he had gone she went into the kitchen, poured herself a coffee, and sat at the table thinking. "Oh God, I don't think I should have agreed to that," she thought. "I don't think Jim would be happy if he knew. And what am I going to wear? I don't have any clothes to go dancing in these days."

After a while she thought about Jim's secret wardrobe. She knew that he had just bought some new things, and although she didn't approve of his hobby, she knew where he kept everything. She knew they were about the same size, because he often borrowed her clothes. He thought she didn't know that! She found a lovely short black silky skirt with a silver top with sequins attached to it. Just the thing! She'd turn the tables on him for a change! She checked his lingerie drawer and found a black slip, black panties and bra as well as a pair of sheer black stockings. Perfect!

Early that evening she showered and put on the things she had selected from Jim's secret store. She had to wear her own shoes as his were too big for her. Then she found his cosmetic supply and carefully made up her face - eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara - lip gloss and nail varnish. She even found a lovely pair of his clip-on earrings that matched her outfit. As she looked at herself in the full length mirror she realised that she hadn't looked so glamourous in years. And apart from the shoes she was totally dressed in her husbands clothes! She put the lipstick and powder in her purse in case she needed to freshen up during the evening, and was ready and waiting when Bill rang the bell.

"You look lovely," he said as he held the car door open for her.

He drove to a restaurant in the next city that she had never been to before. The lights were low and there was a romantic air to the place, enhanced by the soft music of a small live group.

They ordered cocktails and studied the menu. When they had ordered Bill suggested they dance. He was an excellent dancer and although it was years since she had been on a dance floor she picked up where she had left off. She was beginning to enjoy the evening already. He ordered a good white wine with their meal, and every time her glass was down to the half full level he topped it up again.

"Slow down on the wine, Bill," she said. "I'm not used to drinking. It doesn't take much to get me drunk." He just smiled at her and refilled her glass.

Each time they went out to the dance floor he held her closer and they danced as if they had been partners for years. As they danced the last slow dance of the evening, he said, "Margaret, you really do look beautiful tonight. And that's a stunning outfit you're wearing. I've never seen it before."

"It's not mine, Bill. I borrowed it for the occasion. In fact, the only thing I'm wearing that is mine are my shoes. I borrowed all the lingerie and hosiery, this skirt and top, even the ear rings and the make-up."

"Good God!" he exclaimed. You must have good friends to be able to borrow stuff like that at such short notice."

"Oh!" she laughed. "The person I borrowed everything from doesn't even know I borrowed it. He's out of town!"

His mouth fell open. "Did you say He?" he asked.

"Yes, everything I'm wearing is Jim's. He's a secret cross dresser." As she said these words she realised the mistake she had made. If only she hadn't drunk so much wine, she would have kept her mouth shut.

When they got back to the table Bill filled their glasses again. "No, no!", she said, "I've had more than enough to drink!"

"Just one more drink," he said. "We have to drink a toast, a very special toast to a very special man."

"Who?"

"To Jim," he said, raising his glass. "If it weren't for Jim we wouldn't be here tonight. You borrowed Jim's clothes and I borrowed Jim's wife! To Jim!" he said as he drank his wine.

"To Jim!" she said and laughed as she finished her wine.

"Now," said Bill, "we have a problem. I've drunk too much to drive home safely. And so have you. I think we're going to have to take a room for tonight in the hotel next door."

"I think you're right," said Margaret, thinking only of their state of intoxication.

* * * * * * * * * As the door of the hotel room closed behind them he took Margaret into his arms and kissed her hungrily, his tongue probing her mouth. Without realizing what she was doing she found herself responding in kind. She stroked his neck and moaned as her tongue played with his and she felt his erection pressing hard against her body. His hand reached under her skirt and began to slide up the silkiness of Jim's stockings until he felt the wetness beginning to seep from her pussy.

"Margaret," he whispered, "We have to be careful not to damage Jim's clothes. Let me help you out of them. With no protest from her he slowly and carefully undressed her. He picked her up and lay her on her back on the king size bed and then folded Jim's clothes carefully and laid them on a dresser. He then quickly stripped off his own clothes, letting everything fall to the floor. He lay next to her on the bed and began to caress her soft breasts.

She moaned softly. "That's nice," she whispered and moved closer to him. He began to suck on her breasts as his hand moved down to that wet spot between her legs. His finger reached in side her and her moaning increased. He had two fingers in her pussy now and had found her clit and began to rub it. His penis was hard and throbbing and she began to stroke it.

"I'm not very good at this," she said. "I've never been with a man other than Jim."

"That's OK," he whispered. "We'll take it slow and easy." He kissed her mouth again while one hand remained at work in her pussy and the other caressed her breasts.

When their lips parted she smiled at him. "You know something, Bill? Your cock is a lot bigger than Jim's." She was now stroking it with more energy. "Do you think it would go inside me without hurting me?"

He laughed. "The only way to answer that question is to try it," he said. "OK?"

"I know we shouldn't be doing this, but yes, I'd like to try, Bill."

He didn't need a second invitation, and without any further foreplay he mounted her and eased his big cock into her pussy. She let out a long sigh as he began, slowly at first, but then gradually gathering momentum began to pump his throbbing penis deep within her. She locked her ankles around his back and thrust herself against him in unison with his ever deeper thrusts.

Her moans became louder. "Oh yes, Bill. That's good. Harder, Bill, harder," she was almost screaming now. "Ooh Christ, I'm coming, Bill! I'm coming!" As he gave one last great thrust he shot his life-giving fluid deep inside her as she reached orgasm and let out a long scream of ecstasy.

As they lay in silence, she whispered, "Oh Bill, that was heavenly. I've never had that feeling in my life before. Jim and I never make love any more, and even when we did it was nothing like that. I know we shouldn't be doing this, but how can something so absolutely wonderful be wrong?"

They made love several times through the night. And then after showering together in the morning they drove home in silence. As he parked outside her house, Bill asked, "When does Jim get home?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"OK," he said, "I'm going to come round and talk to him about this."

She looked at him in horror. "Are you out of your mind?" she asked. "You can't do that."

"Yes, Margaret, I think I can. And I think you'll be happy with what I have to say. Just trust me."

* * * * * * * * *

The day after Jim got home Bill came around. "Jim," said Bill, "there's something we have to talk about. Can you spare me half an hour?"

"Sure" said Jim with a smile. "Come on in to the living room and take a seat."

"I think Margaret should join us," said Bill. She came in and sat nervously in an upright chair as Bill began to speak. "Jim, I have some things to say to you. At first you might be upset by what I say, but I'd like you to agree not to say anything until I'm finished."

"OK if that's the way you want it," responded Jim.

"One night while you were away," began Jim, "Margaret and I went out for dinner. We also did a little dancing and we drank quite a bit of wine." Jim went red in the face and opened his mouth to speak, but Jim put up a hand and he remained silent.

"In fact," Bill went on, "We drank so much that we couldn't drive home and we had to stay in a hotel for the night. That night Margaret and I made love together, not once but several times. Margaret said it was the best lovemaking she had ever experienced, and I felt much the same. So much so that we'd like to make it a regular thing." Jim jumped up, and again he tried to interrupt, his face muscles working uncontrollably, but Bill silenced him.

Bill continued, "We don't want to wreck your marriage, Jim, and I don't want to wreck my marriage, so here's the plan. My wife, Joan, is on some volunteer board that means that she has to be out of town for three days every month. From now on I will come over here for those three days each month, and I will be Margaret's husband for those three days. You will be here, but you will spend the whole of the three days dressed in your female clothes." At this, Jim's face went white and he slumped back in his chair. "You will spend the three days dressed in female clothes, and you will play the role of Margaret's sister. I will be her husband. At meal times I will sit at the head of the table in the husband's place and you will sit on the side in the guest's spot. You will be the quiet little sister. I will sit in your big recliner in the living room, and in every respect I will be Margaret's husband. That mean's of course, that Margaret and I will sleep together in the master bedroom and make love together, while you will sleep in the guest bedroom. Of course, we may not reserve our lovemaking for night time. There will probably be lots of little loving sessions during the day. Oh, yes, and we may go out dancing or to the movies, or anything else that normal husbands and wives do together."

He paused before going on, "And Jim, you are going to agree with this plan. You are going to go along with it completely, because you see, if you do then I won't say a word to anyone about your secret hobby. But if you decide not to go along with my plan, then you should know that I will be telling everyone in the barber's shop about your female alter ego and your lovely wardrobe. I'll spill the beans at the bar in the legion hall and at the coffee hour after church on Sunday morning. In less than a week every one in this town will know that you are a cross dresser. So you see, the decision is totally in your hands."

He stood up to leave. "I don't expect an answer this morning, Jim. Talk it over with Margaret before you make your decision. Joan goes to her three day meeting next Tuesday. I will either be here that day to assume my responsibility as Margaret's husband or I'll be in the barber shop. The decision is yours. Let me know when you've decided. Don't get up. I'll let myself out."

"What are we going to do?" moaned Jim after Bill had left. "Why did you tell him about me?"

"It slipped out. I'm sorry. I'd had too much to drink."

"So what are we going to do?" he repeated.

"What do you want to do?" asked Margaret, who had been terrified when Bill had begun his speech, but had relaxed and enjoyed it more and more as he went along.

"I can't let the people in town know about my cross dressing," moaned Bill.

"Then you'll have to go along with Bill's plan, won't you?" smiled Margaret.

"You mean you want him to fuck you for three days every month?"

"Jim, you're being crude. When Bill and I made love the other night I experienced the meaning of ecstasy for the first time in my life. You and I have no sexual relationship these days, and when we did, you never ever made me feel the Bill did the other night. You certainly can't now. I think you're impotent. But, Jim, that doesn't mean I don't love you. I do love you and we have a good life together. But having experienced the glory of the sexual encounter I don't want to deny myself that experience for the rest of my life. I think Bill's idea makes sense. And, you know, you'll get to come out of the closet. You can wear your female clothes for three days every month and I won't object. You can even wear any of my clothes on those days and I won't object. Think about that. This isn't an all bad situation for you."

Finally Jim muttered. "If that's what you want, I guess I'll have to go along with it."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Next Tuesday Jim was up early. He showered and shaved carefully, got dressed in his favourite skirt and blouse and meticulously applied his make-up. When he came down to breakfast Margaret smiled and said, "You look beautiful, sister. By the way, I can't call you Jim dressed like that. What shall I call you?"

"You can call me Susan." He tried to smile, but he had an ache inside him that wouldn't go away, something like he had on mornings before an exam when he was a kid. Here he was dressed as a woman in front of his wife, something he had wanted to do for years, but in a few minutes she was going to be in another man's arms, and he was going to have to stand by and watch them.

Bill arrived just after nine. He was all smiles as he took Margaret in his arms and kissed her as Jim looked on. It was not a peck but a deep, long, satisfying kiss. When they broke free from each other, Margaret said, "Bill, this is my sister Susan who is staying with us."

Bill grinned and winked. "Hello, Susan. Glad to meet you. You're almost as lovely as your sister. I didn't know that my wife had such a lovely sister."

During the day Bill and Margaret exchanged lots of endearments, kissing and fondling one another. At one point, as they sat together on the couch, Bill pulled up Margaret's top, unhooked her bra and began to caress her bare breasts.

"Not here, Bill," she protested. "That's not fair to Jim, er I mean Susan."

"Don't be silly, Margaret. Susan's seen your breasts lots of times. They're beautiful big, firm breasts, aren't they, Susan?"

Susan was sitting opposite them, her face red, but with an inescapable stirring between her legs as she watched Bill begin to suck his/her wife's nipples. She said nothing, but she couldn't avert her eyes as Bill's hand slid up Margaret's skirt and began stroking her inner thighs. As his fingers reached under her panties and found the opening of her pussy her whole body shuddered and she moaned in pleasure. "Oooh Bill!" she murmured.

Susan's male personna exerted itself and he had to remind himself that this was his wife that Bill was fondling. And he was sitting here watching without protest. As he watched his wife and this other man progress rapidly in their sexual activity on the couch across the room his own penis came to life and he realised that he had an urgent hardon under the skirt he was wearing. He could stand no more and dashed out to the bathroom wher he dropped his nylon panties and jacked himself off until he shot a load of sperm onto the mirror behind the vanity.

When he calmed down he returned to his alter ego as Susan, refreshed her makeup and returned to the living room, only to find that Margaret and Bill had gone to the bedroom to finish what they had started.

Bill and Margaret exchanged many intimate endearments throughout the day, usually in full sight of Susan, who despite her resentment of Bill nonetheless found herself enjoying the freedom to express her femininity for the first time in front of other people.

About 10:00 p.m. Susan said she was going to bed. She went upstairs, undressed and put on a delicate cotton nightgown that was one of Margaret's favourites, and climbed into the bed in the guest room across the landing from the master bedroom where she usually slept with her wife! She left the door slightly ajar and remained wide awake.

In about half an hour she heard Margaret and Bill come upstairs and go into the master bedroom. They too left the door slightly ajar, and Susan lay there listening to their preparations for bed, or rather for a night of fucking. They undressed but did not put any night clothes on. They turned off the ceiling light but left on the soft bedside light.

Susan lay and listened as they explored and caressed each others bodies. The thought kept flashing through her mind - "That man's going to fuck my wife in my bed." And again this thought resulted in a stirring in her groin.

They were in no hurry. They were just enjoying each other's bodies. But eventually Susan knew that Bill had entered Margaret's private places and she heard her begin to moan. "Oh yes, Bill!" "That's so good, Bill!." Her moans and her words rose in pitch as the rhythm of the bed springs increased in speed.

Susan could stand it no longer. Despite the fact she was wearing the sexy feminine nightgown, she once again reverted to her male self. He was Jim again. He got out of bed and padded softly across the dark landing to stand in the doorway of the master bedroom. As he stood there in his nightgown his penis rose up and pushed out the soft material. It began to pulsate in time with the action on the bed. Jim saw his wife lying on her back with Bill on top of her. Her ankles were locked around his back and he was pounding his cock deep and hard into pussy. In and out, up and down, grunting with the effort as Jim heard his wife's shrieks of delight. She was using words that Jim had never heard her use. "Oh Christ!" she yelled, that's sooo good! Fuck me harder, Bill! Fuck me harder!"

suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers
12