Three Days Ch. 04

Story Info
There’s a light at end of a long tunnel.
2.5k words
4.11
113k
25
87
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know the drill by now! This is part four really. I hope you think it was worth the wait.

Part Four. There's a light at end. But it's a long tunnel!

"Um! I think you might all be barking up the wrong tree there."

Gail's comment caused all three at us to look at her. She looked me in the eyes and went just a little pink in the face then asked.

"Exactly how long has Angela been a friend of June's, Paul?"

Ever since I've known June. When Angela's not in one of her marriages or out Shag- er fornicating. She's always at my place. Why?

"Well you do know that she's, Um, Ambidextrous don't you!"

The three of us looked at Gail somewhat confused.

"Oh Shit! She's you know, Bi! Oh Christ, give me strength! When it comes down to it. Angela's a raving lesbian! Didn't any of you realise?"

We all sat in stunned silence, staring at Gail.

"What? No! Now don't go looking at me like that! I'm not one!"

"How do you know that she's Um. Er. Gay? She's been married a couple of times and she's out shagging some guy nearly every week. Jesus! I hear about her latest conquest all the time. She tells June every detail, and with her voice I can't help but overhear"

"That mat be. But, what sort of conquest? She doesn't really care what sex they are. Look. Do any of you remember the little blond girl. The one who was on reception a couple of year's back. Tina her name was. Nice girl, but a bit on the naive side. All the guy's were trying to get into her nickers. But her manager, Doris used to keep them at bay. Well, you must remember how she just vanished and left, with out giving notice or anything."

I vaguely recalled the girl and the incident.

"Well. When I was on holiday last year. I saw her on the beach in Benidorm. We got chatting and in the evening we went out for a drink together. She was very careful about her drinks, carried her own bottle opener and insisted that she was only given sealed bottles. Of course I was curious. So the following day I asked her why she was so careful. She didn't want to tell me at first, but by the end of the week she had a change of heart and took me away from my husband and her friend, to tell me the story."

"On the last day she worked here. It was a Friday and someone's birthday, so a lot of them went for a drink after work. Angela was there with her then husband and Tina thought she was safe sitting with them. As the evening went on Tina said the drink seemed to have more of an effect on her than usual. So when it was time for her to go home she was pleased when Angela and her husband said they would take her home. The trouble was; they didn't take to her own home. She assumes they took her to their place. Tina said she was as high as a kite and didn't know were she was. The next thing she remembered was Angela's husband having sex with her. She said things got hazy again then she became aware that Angela was doing things to her. Then Angela made her reciprocate. Later when she was beginning to come down, they gave her some more to drink and she was out of it again. Tina told me she really doesn't know how many times she had sex with them. Then she woke up on Monday morning, naked in bed at her own flat. She only had those few vague flashes of memory of the whole weekend."

"I asked her why she never went to the police and she said she was too frightened and embarrassed. She just quit her job and went back up north to her mothers place."

"Well that's how I know Angela is gay well extremely Bi anyway. Unfortunately for you Paul. You now have to find out weather Angela was trying to get you out of the way so that she could seduce June? Or was she wreaking vengeance on June for ending an affair. One of those seems the most likely reason to me for the events of Saturday night."

"Bloody hell Gail, I'm glad Mack brought you in on this. Assuming you are right and I think we have to believe you are. That scene of Junes upset everyone as well as me. If I threw June out, the only place she would be able to go, is to Angela's place. I think everyone else would be too disgusted or embarrassed to have her. I should think Angela's had a thing for June for years. She's been like a bloody stalker. No wonder she's always wound me up so much; I bet she's been trying to drive a wedge between June and me."

"She bloody-well succeeded this time." Mack observed "I think you need to get home and have a long talk with your June. And hold you're bleeding temper, June has been well and truly set up here. She had a lot of drink on Saturday night and from what Gail has said happened to Tina. It could be that Angela slipped her something as well."

"Fuck! The kids said, Angela never left Junes side all Saturday Night, I hope I'm not to late; can I have those reports Dave?"

"They're yours but you never got them from me!"

"Thanks. June must be feeling like shit. I just need to show her that I understand that she was set-up, and If she wants us to try and patch things up. I'm willing to give it a go!"

I left the office to make my way home. I hadn't gone half a mile when my mobile rang, so I pulled over too answer it. Gail's voice screamed out at me.

"Paul you have got to get back here as quick as you can. June's in the building and she looking for Angela. From what I can make out, I think she's going to kill her!"

I did a U-turn across the traffic. I heard some tyres screech, but felt no bangs. Then got back as quick as I could. Running directly to Angela's office I found June being restrained by Dave and one of his security guards. She was hysterically shouting obscenities at Angela, who was cowering, under her desk. Dave and the guard looked somewhat relieved to see me!

I just took June into my arms and she quietened down almost immediately. I led her out of the building without saying anything. Mack followed us out and when we got to the car he told me to get in the back with June, He was going to drive us home. June buried her head in my shoulder and started mumbling. I began to get worried that she might be having a breakdown. I could make out some of what she was saying.

"I'm sorry. I thought she was my friend but she lied to me. Why did she do that to me? I'm Sorry. How can you ever forgive me? Why did she do that to me?"

After that June got a completely incoherent and I got really worried. When we got home I called the doctor. He came around almost straight away; it appeared he was aware of some of the weekend's events. He gave June a jab that knocked out and he told me she should be out until about six or seven in the morning. He would call in as early as he could to check on her. Then he asked how I was. I told him that I was upset about my parents, but having found the source of my wife's problems I was feeling a lot better than I had been. He gave me some pills in case I had trouble sleeping and left.

Then I got the family together and told them what Dave had discovered about Angela's lies and what Mary had seen on Saturday night. I didn't mention the stuff that Gail told us about Tina and Angela. I still didn't know what Angela's motive was. Was she trying to get June into her bed? Or had she already done so and had taken revenge for June finishing it?

A few days later I was to discover that my worst fears were correct. June informed me that after twenty odd years of resisting, she had a lesbian affair with Angela. Mind you. June swears to me that she only gave in to Angela's advances after Angela had planted the idea that I was playing around and was having an affair in her head. Apparently the bitch had told June that I had tried to hit on her a few times in the past.

Ironically it was when Angela tried to strengthen her position with June, by coming up with the fake report from the private detective. That June surprised her by deciding that two wrongs don't make a right and broke of their sexual activities.

Shortly after that, Angela talked June into the idea of getting revenge on me for having an affair by shagging Roger Johnson, on our anniversary.

I got to admit I couldn't really follow June's logic here. How the hell was having sex with Johnson any different from having sex with Angela? Some day I might ask June to explain, but her mental state isn't to good at the moment so I'll have to leave that until another time.

Anyway there had been no plan for June to make the announcement that she did. June says she had planned to tell me that she was having a fling with Johnson after the party. Then she would have told me that if I didn't break off my affair she thought I was having with Sheila, she would continue to see Johnson.

On the night of the party June says she felt very strange. June didn't think She had drunk very much, but she felt like she wasn't in control. June says for most of the evening it was like someone else was in her body. She says she remembered me talking to her about her behaviour, but claims she just couldn't understand what she was supposed to have done wrong.

June remembered being in the bedroom and Angela taking her dress off, she said then Angela was kissing her. The next thing she was aware of, was Johnson telling her it was time for them to have sex. June knew she didn't really want to have sex with him, but she also knew she was going to tell me that she had. When they came down the stairs I was there so she told me and everyone else as well. She said that in her fuddled mind it seemed to be the natural thing to do. She cried when she told me that she really had no idea whether she had sex with Johnson or not. It appeared to be a great relief to her when I told her that Mary had assured me she hadn't, as she had been outside the door.

I've come to the conclusion that Angela drugged June at the party. June had little or no control over what she did or said that night. So I can't really hold her responsible for her actions. Now what happened before that night stays open to conjecture. After a lot of soul searching I decided that June had been under the influence of a very cunning manipulative character in Angela.

June claims that she had never felt a sexual attraction to Angela and says that she has no latent lesbian tendencies. June says that maybe Angela gave her something that caused her to loose her self control when they had together. On this I'm not qualified to have an opinion.

I don't really know why or what happened between June and Angela. I have no idea how long their affair it went on for. I'm am sorry to say, I feel sure that it went on for a lot longer than June admits. When I think back over the years, there were some little things that, with hindsight, should have made me suspicious.

So what happens now? I suppose I go on loving June. Has she lied to me about Angela? Will I ever really trust her again? I don't know? I don't think anything can take us back to what I thought we had. But I feel that as Angela is now completely out of the equation; June and I should try and get on with our lives together. We can only try.

-------------------------------------------------

Mother recovered quite well from her stroke, and went to live to live in Cornwall with my sister Marie and her family. Sheila's Greg managed to get a transfer with his firm and moved the family to Devon. Sheila and the family slip across the boarder most weekends to visit mother and Marie.

Shortly June and I are moving to Plymouth as my company is opening a new plant down there. I'm not going to say who's going to be the "Big Cheese", but I'm pleased Gail and her family are going to relocate with us.

What's that you say? Oh, What happened to Angela? She died of drug overdose, at some kinky party about eighteen months later. You might have read about it. It made all the papers; some Government Minister had to resign over the affair.

I escorted June to Angela's funereal and there weren't very many people there. After the service we walked around the gardens for a while and visited the commemorative tree we had planted for my father. I'm sorry to say that I felt a morbid sense of satisfaction when I saw the hint of smoke, rise from the crematorium's chimney. The witch has finally gone!

The End

Authors notes

The story about what happened to Tina when she went out with some works colleagues for a drink; was related to me in a bar in Italy, by a young lady, when she was a passenger of mine. Her behaviour where drinks were concerned had got me curious and I pushed her on it. It's surprising what people will tell you when they have trusted you with their life for a few days. As far as I know the people that Tina and Angela are based on, never met one anther.

June was a good friend of mine. Her marriage did not survive her liaison with Angela, who actually did die of a drug overdose, in a public toilet somewhere. I went with June to her funeral, which I believe June might well have paid for it; we were the only mourners there. June herself passed away as the result of breast cancer a few year's ago. I miss a good friend.

----------------------------------------------

This is a story "Wot I Rote" a few years ago and it has been posted elsewhere in the past, but hasn't been available for some time. To keep from getting moaned at, I've combined chapters 1&2 for posting. Personally I think it loses something by doing so, as it was originally written as a serial. Let me know what you think?

DC