Three Feet of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers

Laughter erupted. Shikha covered her lower face with both hands in vicarious mortification. A few of the guys sported smiles as they pictured the sight and cursed those lucky bastards.

Zoe continued. "I was so embarrassed! All that time we had been talking, and they had been getting a free peep show! I was just glad I had shaved that day..." She looked down at her pert breasts and shimmied experimentally. "Still, guess I should thank the girls. If not for them, we might have gotten busted for breaking into the pool area."

"Good moral," Alex commented. "In fact, I think all you girls should take a page out of Zoe's book and just go naked every time you do something wrong. I'm sure you'll find forgiveness comes more easily when you do."

"You wish," said Rose.

"Worth a shot..."

"Why don't you boys go naked instead?" she asked. "You get in trouble more often, anyway."

"It'd be dangerous. If I unleash this thing, it causes riots. Women go wild. People die. It would be unethical for me to whip it out, as tempting as it is, with such a beautiful audience," explained Alex, gesturing to the ladies present.

"Yeah right," Zoe doubted. "What is it, five inches?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I bet the five of you don't have three feet of cock between you," Zoe wagered, accompanied by the supportive hoots and laughter of the other girls.

"What a slur against our honor!" Michael spouted.

"Gonna prove me wrong?" Zoe asked sardonically, her eyes flickering down to Michael's crotch.

"Is that a serious bet?" asked Michael.

She thought about it for a moment. "Yes, it is."

"What do you think guys? Can we measure up?" he asked his comrades.

"I'm fine," Daniel commented quietly, but his voice was submerged by the enthusiastic cheers of the others.

"Alright, we take the bet," Michael proclaimed. "Is it us against you? That's not really fair. It should be five versus five, if the girls are confident of victory, of course."

Zoe turned to look at her compatriots. "I'm in," Julia said. Even if we lose, she thought to herself, it should be fun...

Rose and Batoul quickly assented, too. Only Shikha was still holding out. "Well?" asked Zoe.

She hunched her shoulders, trying to disappear. "Um, well, what would we have to do?"

"Good question..." Zoe realized. "What are the terms?"

Michael thought for a moment. "How about this? Each guy goes inside and gets personally measured; I have a tape measure that should work well enough."

"Who's measuring us?" Nick piped up.

"Well it should be one of us," Julia explained. "If a guy measures himself, he'll over-inflate the number, obviously. But, um, I don't know who'd volunteer to measure."

A thoughtful look and a smile came across each of the girl's faces in turn as they thought about the imminent scenario. Even Shikha's petrification was turning into cautious optimism.

"How about we each get measured by our partner?" suggested Peter. He hadn't expected things to escalate like this and was already regretting his earlier enthusiasm. He looked at Julia, who was far too excited, in his opinion. He didn't want her seeing another man's dick...

"That's too boring," said Nick. "Why don't we each get measured by anyone except our partner? After all, don't these girls deserve a pleasant surprise tonight?" he asked with a wink. Rose blushed as she remembered how she had once hugged him, only to feel his hard cock through his pants. She had just barely restrained herself from reaching down and grabbing it. It had felt like a monster, and since then, she had always wondered.

"How do we pick teams, though?" asked Julia.

Michael looked around, and settled on a bowl of chips. Dumping the last few crumbs onto the pavement, a decision he would regret the next morning when the ants arrived, he brought the empty bowl over to the group. "Alright guys, put in your car keys, and we'll have the girls pick their prize." Metallic klinking and tingling sounded as they took out their keychains and detached their keys. The girls watched carefully, each trying to commit to memory a different shape for when it came their turn to reach into the bowl and decide their fate.

"Is that everyone?" he asked. "Alright, good. Now, who wants to go first? And if you get your own partner's key, put it back and go again."

"I will!" Julia popped up with more enthusiasm than she had meant. "Um, I mean, I'll go first, if no one else wants to start." Michael held the bowl over Julia's head so that she couldn't see the keys. She reached up and fished around in the bowl for a few seconds, before pulling one out. "Uh, whose is this?"

"That's mine," said Michael right next to her, his eyes wide from realization.

"Oh..." Julia began, but had no way to finish. Cheering would have been out of place. 'Congratulations,' was too brazen for her. She finally decided to let the silence speak for itself, and sat back down, clutching the key tightly.

"Who's next?"

"You go," Zoe said to Rose. "Whoever gets picked, his girl goes next. That way we don't need to worry about anyone getting their own partner."

"Okay," Rose agreed. She followed the same procedure as Julia had, and soon pulled out her own key. She held it aloft, waiting for its claimant.

"My, tonight's my lucky night, then," Nick said. 'That key's mine."

Rose beamed before remembering her audience, and with a brief, guilty glance at Michael, sat back down with her key and her thoughts. Suddenly, one thought in particular stood up and raised its hand urgently. "Oh! Um, how are we going to measure? I mean, if we want it to be accurate, doesn't the guy need to be, um..."

"Rock hard?" asked Zoe.

"Yeah..."

"I think that should be the girls' job," opined Alex.

"Seconded," Michael chimed in. "They're the ones doing the measuring. They should be in charge of getting the guy...measurable."

"How?" asked Shikha.

He thought for a moment. "Any way you two agree on. Everything's fair game. Except! Except cock in pussy. I don't think anyone wants a surprise in nine months. Anything else is okay, though. Handjobs, blowjobs, you name it. Once the guy's risen to the occasion, the girl measures him and announces it to the group, so we can keep track. Agreed?"

There was a murmur of agreement. Plans already began to form and pants already began to tighten.

"My turn, then?" Zoe went key-fishing, as well. Her fingers darted amongst the keys, hoping to find Alex's black Mercedes key. Was this one it? She pulled it out, and pouted slightly at the sight of its blue cover. "Whose my partner for the evening, then?" she asked.

"Isn't that yours?" Shikha asked Daniel after a beat of silence.

"Oh. So it is... I-I guess that means you and I are together, Zoe," Daniel stuttered.

She smiled. Well, maybe she could teach him a thing or two...

"So now I get to go?" Shikha asked. Only Peter and Alex were left. She didn't know either of them especially well. Peter had always struck her as too serious, though, too straight-laced. Then again, you never knew what someone was underneath. After all, even plain, boring vanilla is the world's second most expensive spice. Then again, there was something about Alex's stubble and confidently wolfish nature that made her stomach flutter... Fifty-fifty chance either way.

She plunged her hand in and grabbed the first key she touched. "Congratulations. You're in for a treat," bragged Alex with a wink.

Shikha blushed at his forwardness and sat down without a word, avoiding Batoul's jealous gaze.

"I guess I don't really need to pick," Batoul realized. She met Peter's gaze, partially shielded behind his glasses. She gave a charming smile and pressed her arms inward, pushing her ample chest up and outwards. His eyes widened and he bit his lower lip. Oh, he was like a little puppy. She almost felt guilty for what she was going to do to him... "So it's you and me, huh, Peter?" she giggled. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you."

He gulped. "Thanks?"

"Well, that's everyone. So the guys need to meet three feet total to win. So if we want to win, we need to average..." Michael began.

"Seven point two inches each," Zoe finished.

"Right. That. Per guy."

"What do you win?" Rose asked.

Silence reigned. "Whoops... Uh, guys? Group huddle," Michael instructed. The other four circled around him. "So what do we want to win?"

"Do we really need to win anything?"

"Of course we do. What's victory without spoils?"

"And a nubile maiden or two to bring home..."

"They're already going to be measuring our...things. Isn't that spoil enough?"

"Naw, we need something once-in-a-lifetime. This isn't gonna happen again, and they think they're going to win. We should get treated like kings. Let's ask for maid service."

"Naked maid service."

"Agreed. Naked maid service. If we win, the girls spend the rest of the evening catering to our every whim and desire in the buff."

"We want a burger, they bring it."

"We want a beer, they bring it."

"We want a pair of tits in our face, well, you guys get the idea... It sounds perfect to me. Any objections? None? Good. Break!"

"We've decided," declared Michael. "In the event that the combined penile length of the five males present reaches or exceeds thirty-six inches, the females must spend the rest of the night as their servants, completely naked, and catering to every one of our base, debauched whims."

"And what happens when the guys lose?" Zoe asked.

"Did you have something in mind?"

"How about you guys have to serve us naked all night? And if we get bored, you have to give us a show."

"A show?" asked Michael. "Like a strip-tease or something?"

"Or something," Zoe confirmed with a grin.

Julia blushed. Michael raised an eyebrow at the sight of it and began to have a few misgivings about Zoe's vagueness. He knew that she had a taste for watching certain activities that usually belonged in a yaoi manga...

"Well?" asked Zoe. "Are the terms acceptable?"

Michael glanced at each guy in turn, each giving a silent nod of assent. He just hoped none of them were exaggerating... "Yes." He and Zoe shook hands. The deal was sealed. Both sides smiled, assured of victory.

"So! Who wants to go first?" Michael asked, rubbing his hands together in eager anticipation.

Only the cicadas dared speak up. Glances were tossed from person to person. What had once been a delightful fantasy was now all too real.

Somebody had to be first. Michael decided to step up and take command of the situation. "Rose, how about you go first?"

"Me?"

"You're the hostess..."

"You're the host!"

"Ladies first."

"Age before beauty."

"Oh for the love of- I'll go first!" declared Zoe.

"Us?" asked Daniel. "B-b-but..."

"Better to get it over with now then be stuck worrying, right?" encouraged Michael. "You'll do fine. Here, I'll show you guys where the tools are."

Michael and Zoe led Daniel inside, made a quick detour to the study for a ruler, went up the stairs, and to the bedroom. Michael made his way to the bedside table and opened the drawers, revealing a plethora of toys and supplies. "Here's your ruler, Zoe, and you two can use anything in this drawer you want. Just put it aside to be cleaned if you dirty anything." He clapped a hand onto Daniel's shoulder. "Remember: we're going for thirty-six inches total. Do your best. We'll be waiting for you outside." He exited the room, closed the door, and left Zoe and Daniel alone.

She sat down on the bed and patted the empty space next to her. He timidly sat on the bed, keeping about a foot of space between them. She edged nearer. He edged further. "Scared?" Zoe asked.

"I'm just not used to this sort of thing," Daniel confessed.

"Well, how do you usually get hard? Do you like having a girl wrap her lips around your cock? Do you like fucking her in the ass? Do you like being tied up and spanked? I'm pretty open to everything."

"I mean, I'm not very...experienced. I usually just watch porn..."

"Oh, you're blushing! You are innocent... So you like to watch, huh? What kind of porn do you like?" she asked, crawling towards him on her hands and knees.

"I guess my favorite is...watching girls masturbate..." he confessed.

"Oh really? I think we can work with that..." Zoe looked in the drawer and rooted around for some tools. She pulled out a large, pink vibrator and a condom. "Do you want to watch me?" He nodded. "Take your cock out."

Hesitatingly, he unzipped himself and slipped out his cock. It was circumcised, and already beginning to stiffen. He held his pink cock in his hands, softly rubbing its head with his thumb as he watched Zoe undress.

She stripped down to her black bra and panties. Her hard nipples poked through the lacey fabric of her lingerie. She removed the condom from its wrapper and placed it between her lips. Then, looking into Daniel's astonished eyes, she plunged the dildo into her mouth as deeply as it would fit, fellating it briefly, watching him become aroused at the sight. When she removed it from her lips, it was covered from tip to base by a bright red condom.

She turned it on, and an angry buzzing filled the room. Daniel stroked his cock as Zoe played the vibrator against the front of her panties. She moaned loudly, theatrically, putting on the best show she could for him. She reached up under her bra cups and rubbed her tits, pushing her underwear above her breasts, revealing her petite, pert breasts underneath. Slowly, a moist spot spread across the front of her panties.

"Can you help me pull these off?" she asked Daniel. She got onto her hands and knees and faced away from him. He reached towards her ass and took hold of her panties. The smell of her arousal was overpowering. He was intoxicated as he slid them down her thick thighs and muscled calves. Her pussy was dripping wet. He had never before seen one so close. His cock was now red and thick.

"Mmmm, enjoying yourself?" she asked, taking notice of his obvious arousal. She took some lotion into her palm and caressed his cock. He gasped at the feeling of her cool hands on his burning shaft. She used both hands to stroke his cock up and down, as though she were trying to start a fire with a stick.

She grabbed the tape measure and gave it to Daniel. Then she leaned back and took hold of her vibrator once again. Pressing its buzzing tip against her sore clit, she told him, "Measure yourself. I want to watch..."

He assented and placed the tape measure along his erect shaft. Zoe licked her lips and thrust the vibrator into her pussy. She watched as he slowly measured his own manhood. She pumped the toy in and out of herself rapidly, savoring the way it filled her up. She moaned.

"S-six inches..." he reported.

"Mmmmm, good size..." she told him.

He began stroking himself anew, as she continued pleasuring herself. The two of them faced each other on the bed, their feet just inches away from each other, each of them enjoying the show the other was giving them. Daniel felt his pleasure building inside him. He was getting closer and closer, watching Zoe fuck her wet pussy. He couldn't last any longer. A wave of pleasure washed over him as cum shot out of his cock, covering Zoe's stomach with his semen.

He watched amazed as Zoe moaned louder, as her body quivered and trembled. Her body felt like it was on fire. Ecstasy coursed through her nerves. She bent double, forcing the dildo in and out of her as fast as she could manage as her orgasmed blazed through her. She panted heavily as she climaxed, her juices soaking the sheets beneath her.

Finally, all was quiet. The two of them sat panting, still hungrily watching each other. "That was incredible..." Daniel said.

"I agree... Ready to head down?"

"Sure."

They cleaned up and walked outside.

"Six inches," Zoe reported.

"Not a bad start," said Alex. "So how about it, Shikha? Ready?"

"Me? Now?"

"It's like they said, better to do it early on than worry forever, right?"

"I...I guess so..."

"So let's go. It'll be fun."

"Okay..."

The two of them disappeared into the house as Alex waved to everyone. Once in the bedroom, he began to undress.

"What are you doing?!"

"You need to measure my cock, right? Gonna be hard to do that if I'm wearing clothes."

"Can't I just do it through your pants?"

"No way, it'd be too inaccurate. Trust me, this is the only way."

She bit her lower lip, unsure, but didn't press it. Alex unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them. "You're not wearing underwear?!"

He laughed. "Why bother? What can I say, I like to show off a bit... Haven't you noticed it before?"

She blushed. "I-I-I-I didn't realize you were going commando..."

"Ahhh, so you do peek..."

"No! It's just accidentally!" She groaned in embarrassment, clenching her eyes shut.

"It's okay, Shikha. I don't mind. I wouldn't go without boxers if I did."

"Thanks..." She opened her eyes again, and stared at his dick. "How do I get you hard?"

"Don't you have any practice?"

Shikha shook her head no. "None."

"Really? Geez, you must be a saint. Well, do you want to learn?"

She thought about it for a moment, but finally decided. "Yes. Yes, I think I do."

"Good. Come over here, then." He laid down on the bed face-up, and Shikha sat down next to him.

He began instructing her. "See that bottle of lotion there? Take some into your hands. Okay, good. Now, lotion up my penis."

"I have to touch it?"

"You do... Don't worry, it won't bite."

Her hands trembled as they inched closer and closer to his soft manhood. She took a final deep breath of courage, and grabbed.

"Ow ow ow, gently, gently, Shikha. That's better. Now just lotion it up softly, like you're washing it in the bath or something. Mmmm, that feels perfect."

Shikha avoided his gaze, focusing her eyes on the task at hand. His small, soft penis was like clay in her hands as she slowly worked it with lotion. It was almost cute, even... Her breathing got lighter. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, after all.

It started growing in her hands. Her eyes widened in shock, but she kept going. It started getting harder, too.

"You're doing great, Shikha."

"Thanks, Alex."

"Alright, now that it's getting bigger, wrap one hand around it like a water bottle. You can go a little tighter...that's perfect. Okay, now use one hand to keep it steady, and use your other hand to start stroking it up and down. Ahhhh, yea, just like that...just keep doing that for a while..."

Alex's eyes were closed, his lips parted, his cheeks flushed. His hands clenched the bed sheets tightly. All this from just a little touching? Shikha was amazed at the effect she could have on a man. She had never given one such pleasure before. Were her hands so powerful as this? He lay quivering in her grip, completely given over to her, completely in her control. She could bring him to bliss or not at her whim.

His cock was so hard! And it kept growing and growing... Could this really fit inside her? She was so tight that she couldn't even fit two fingers inside herself. How did women fit something so huge inside themselves? She moved her hands faster and faster. Alex moaned louder. His hips bucked violently.

"Is...is this good?" she asked.

"Mmmm, it's amazing... Keep going...please..." She kept stroking him, harder, faster. Her hand was a blur. Alex was writhing on the bed, desperate for release. She stared at his cock, proud of her handiwork. "I'm cumming..."

"What?"

His cock thrashed about in her grip suddenly. She leaned in closer. A hot spurt of cum shot onto her face. Another. Another. Her mouth opened in shock, and yet another spurt went onto her tongue. Alex opened his eyes. Shikha's face was drenched in cum. Her hand still held his satisfied cock. Her eyes remained fixed in shock on his lap.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers