Three Feet of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

"Wh-why didn't you warn me that would happen?!"

"I thought you knew!"

Shikha was panting. That had been incredible... "Does that always happen?"

"Yep. Every time."

She paused for a moment in reflection. "Can we try again?"

"It'll have to be another time, sweetheart. We have to head back down."

"Oh no! I forgot to measure you!"

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm eight inches long," he told her. "Just tell them that and you'll be fine."

"That's all? It looked a lot bigger..." she admitted.

He laughed. "Well, feel free to tell everyone that, but let's go with eight, alright?"

"Sure."

They returned to the group.

"So how big is he?" asked Rose. "Does his bragging measure up?"

"He's eight inches long," said Shikha. The guys applauded his victory. "Is that good?"

"Wow..." sighed Rose.

"Very nice..." said Zoe.

"So, then. That makes...fourteen inches so far. Nice. We're just about on track to make it," Michael said. "Next couple?"

"How about we go?" asked Batoul.

"Us? I mean, I can just measure it myself," Peter explained.

"No way. It has to be official," she reminded him.

"Yeah," said Zoe. "You men can't be trusted to give the right number. They always add an inch or two."

"Fine. Let's just make it quick, okay?"

"Sounds good," Batoul grinned. "Let's go."

They went upstairs together and entered the bedroom. Peter sat down on the edge of the bed. Looking away, he undid his belt and fly, and tugged down his pants and briefs.

"Shy?" asked Batoul, as she watched him undress.

"Yeah. I guess so. I'm not really used to this," Peter admitted.

"It's alright," she reassured him, getting between his legs. His cock was still soft. She cradled it gently, softly playing with it, trying to coax it to hardness. She noticed his eyes wandering to her chest, generously filling out her tight sweater, and she smiled wickedly. She crossed her arms under her chest, pushing her breasts up and out. "Do you like these?" she asked.

Peter nodded.

Batoul grinned and took hold of the bottom of her shirt. Slowly, teasingly, she lifted her shirt up off of her body, exposing a few inches at a time, before slowing down, or pulling it back down. Peter's eyes were locked onto her body, eager for the next glimpse of flesh. His cock slowly began to stiffen, bit by bit. Finally, she lifted her sweater off over her head.

Her large, heavy breasts were now only concealed by a crimson bra, almost too small to contain them. They threatened to overflow the small, overworked cups at any moment. She giggled and bounced slightly, her tits jiggling. Peter gasped.

Batoul took the bottle of lotion from the table. "Give me your hand," she instructed Peter. She squirted a few dollops of lotion onto his outstretched palms. She undid the clasp of her bra, but held the cups against her breasts for a few moments longer, savoring the look of desperation on Peter's face as he strained to see more.

She released the bra. It fluttered to the ground with a whisper. Over each nipple, she kept two fingertips, using the rest of her hand, and push her breasts together, caressing them, massaging them. "Stroke your cock for me," she ordered him, and he gladly obeyed.

He wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly covered its entire surface with lotion. His cock was now hard and pointing skyward. He began stroking it rapidly, staring at Batoul's breasts, while she continued her teasing performance. "Do you want to see my nipples?" she asked.

"God, yes..."

She bit her lower lip, and took away one fingertip from each nipple, revealing the edges of her pinkish-brown areolae. She looked down as though amazed by her own tits. Then, slowly, finally, she pulled away her hands altogether, and revealed her full, heavenly breasts.

They were flawless. Huge, round, firm... They were a pale pink, the same color as her blushing cheeks. Her small nipples were hard, and her breasts were heaving as Batoul panted from arousal.

"Slow down. You need to be measured..."

Peter frowned, but allowed her to measure his cock. "Hmmm...five and a half. Not bad..." She moved towards her bra, but Peter stopped her.

"Wait! You're just going to leave me like this?"

"You're the one who wanted it to be quick," she reminded him.

"I changed my mind..."

"Oh, I don't know... It might be too late for that."

"Please!" he gasped. "I need it..."

She got down on her knees and parted his legs. She took some lotion and massaged it into her cleavage. With a wicked smile, she placed Peter's cock between her breasts and pressed her tits together, massaging his manhood with her undulating udders. Keeping her breasts tightly together, she began sliding herself up and down Peter's shaft. He stared in disbelief at the sight before of him, of his cock so blissfully surrounded. Her breasts were firm, but soft as silk. Their tender touch was more stimulating than any handjob he had ever received.

Batoul smirked happily at Peter's obviously burning lust. She felt his cock throbbing between her tits. Her nipples tingled and her crotch grew wet as she continued her ministrations. Her breasts had always been sensitive. Alex could make her orgasm just from sucking her nipples, and she nearly always played with her breasts when she masturbated. And now, here she was, masturbating herself and Peter simultaneously. She wondered which of them would orgasm first...

She began to kiss the tip of Peter's cock each time she plunged downwards. A light, teasing peck. She knew he wanted more, but she wanted to inflame his lust, not quench it in satisfaction. She rested the head of his cock on his lower lip while she caressed its shaft with her full, heavy breasts. Her tongue played along the edge of his head as Peter moaned loudly through clenched teeth. His hips bucked, trying to force his cock into her mouth, but she parried his every thrust, moving her tongue out of range each time he pushed forward.

She rubbed her thighs together. She could feel a powerful warmth spreading through her body. She pinched her nipples gently, groping her chest. Unable to resist any longer, she let Peter land a blow, and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Peter gasped. Batoul flicked her tongue back and forth against the underside of his cock. They groaned together. Spikes of pleasure coursed through her body, arcs of electricity from her nipples to her clit. More, more, more... Her ecstasy exploded from her crotch. She quivered on her knees, almost bending over double. A warm flush spread across her bust and cheeks.

Peter's cock slipped out from her lips and shook as orgasm coursed through his body as well. His cock released its cum onto her trembling face, over and over, coating her in glistening ivory. Semen dripped down her cheeks and onto her breasts, down her cleavage. The hot, sticky, moisture against her bare skin threatened to send her back into the throes of orgasm. She licked his shaft clean, messily caressing him with her tongue, loving the taste of his seed, of the proof of his lust for her.

She finished cleaning the both of them up with a few tissues and the two of them went downstairs together, Peter's cheek burning red.

"Five and a half," Batoul proclaimed.

"So that makes...nineteen and a half inches? Right? Who's next?" asked Alex.

"You're going to lose at this rate," Zoe reminded him.

"I'm ready to give it a try," Rose said, glancing towards Nick. "If you're alright with that?"

"How could I say no?"

"Okay..." Rose took the lead, guiding a smiling Nick to the upstairs bedroom. His cock was already stiffening in his jeans as he watched Rose's ass wiggle up the stairs. She had frequently appeared in his fantasies over the years. He hoped she would live up to the bar that her oneiric counterpart had set.

They entered the bedroom. Nick closed the door and walked over to Rose. "So, how do you want to do this?" he asked, smiling gently.

She blushed and bit her lower lip, her cocoa-brown cheeks getting redder and redder. She squirmed slightly, rubbing her thighs together, trying to silence her lust and failing. She was breathing hard at the thought of what she was about to do. She had never even seen another cock in her life. Not in person, anyway. And now she was going to make one hard... She looked into Nick's dark brown eyes and swallowed deeply. Her eyes fell to his crotch. She could already make out a thick outline through his pants.

"Well, let's see..." She picked up the tape measure and set it down beside her. She got onto her knees and deftly undid his fly, shades of earlier today passing through her mind. Was she really going to do this with another man? She undid the button on his jeans, and with a deep breath, pulled down his jeans. His tumescent manhood bobbed to life in front of her. Yes, yes, she was... "Oh, wow... You're huge!"

He grinned. "Thanks. So...have any ideas?"

She stared in awe at his cock. He wasn't yet fully erect, and was already larger than Michael. He was thick and uncircumcised. She took his dark shaft in one hand. It was warm to the touch, almost hot. She could feel him throbbing already. She clenched her thighs together. Her panties were already moistening. She looked up into his eyes. "One." Maintaining eye contact with him, she opened her pink lips and took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Nick groaned at the moist tightness, while Rose moaned as she eagerly suckled his cock. He rested his hands on her shoulders while she worked. Her mouth felt filled to bursting. She desperately tried to open her mouth wider, tried to take the entirety of his cock inside her. She used one hand to guide his hardening cock, while her other was furiously rubbing her pussy, plunging down her panties.

Nick watched with delight. Jen had always claimed he was too well-endowed to fellate, but Rose hadn't been intimidated in the least. She sucked the tip of his head, swirling her tongue around him, tightening her mouth against his cock as she slid her head back and forth along his shaft. She took his cock out of his mouth and licked the length of his shaft manically, caressing his length with her tongue, savoring his musty taste, his primal heat, the way he groaned as she pleasured him. His cock pulsated in her grip.

"Don't you have to measure me?" Nick reminded her. "Rose?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry..."

"It's alright. Trust me, I'm not complaining."

She avoided his eyes and picked up the tape measure. She slowly measured him out, her soft, delicate fingers teasing his shaft playfully as she grazed her fingertips along his manhood. She whistled. "Wow, ten inches... Impressive."

"That's what they tell me. Should we head back down?" he asked.

She sucked in her cheeks a bit, thinking. "Do we have to...?" She began to stroke his cock slowly. "I wouldn't want this to go to waste... Can I finish? Please?"

"Of course." She didn't need to ask him twice. "You really enjoy this, huh?"

Rose took his cock back into her mouth and mmmed affirmatively. She had always loved giving blowjobs. The sensation of a man's cock, filling her mouth, throbbing between her lips, pulsating inside her mouth as he got closer and closer to orgasm, the way it felt when he spurted inside her... She couldn't help herself. She almost always orgasmed when she sucked Michael's cock, quivering on her knees, struggling to keep fellating his manhood as her whole body shook and went weak. And his cum! The taste of it was divine, a succulent dessert, a splendid reward after all her hard work. She gladly drank every last drop of his cum. Even after sex, she sometimes drank from his condom afterwards. She was addicted.

And now, she had a new flavor to try.

As she slathered her tongue along the crown of his head, she wondered whether Nick would taste different. What would his cum be like? She caressed his large balls and took his shaft as deeply into her throat as she dared. She hoped he could cum a lot. She was very, very thirsty.

"I'm going to cum soon," Nick warned her, but Rose heard only a dinner bell. He caressed her cheek gently as she sucked and licked his shaft, stroking the base with her hands, pumping away, trying to draw out his orgasm, his semen.

Rose's nostrils flared and her cheeks sunk as she sucked harder, more eagerly, more passionately. "Cum for me," she begged inside her head.

Nick groaned and tilted his head back, his eyes closed, his teeth clenched. His cock spasmed inside Rose's mouth. She gripped the base of his shaft with both hands, keeping his cock inside her mouth. She wanted every ounce of his cum inside her. Cum gushed from his cock. Once, twice, three times...it kept coming and coming. She swallowed as much as she could, but her mouth was full. Ivory semen dripped out of the corners of her mouth as her muffled moans filled the room.

They both panted. Rose suckled his satiated penis softly until she was certain it was dry before licking Nick's shaft clean. She examined it again, making sure she hadn't missed any, before licking her lips and fingers clean as well. Nick watched in amazement at her obvious desire until Rose remembered his presence, caught his gaze and blushed.

She stood up shyly, avoiding his eyes. "So...I guess we can head back down now."

"Sure thing," Nick said. "And thanks. You were amazing."

"So were you! Jen's so lucky..."

They came outside. "Ten inches," cheered Rose, to the applause of the other girls.

"Down to the wire...twenty-nine and a half inches so far..." Zoe calculated. "And just one more guy." Her eyes glanced down to Michael's crotch. "Are you going to win?"

"We'll see," he smiled. Zoe pouted, unsure of a victory that had recently seemed so close. "Are you ready, Julia?"

Her eyes widened. "Uh, yea..."

"Are you sure?" asked Peter. "You don't need to..."

"No, I'm fine. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't, right?" she said with a smile. "Let's go."

The two of them went up to the bedroom, leaving the others behind to consider their odds of victory. Michael closed the door behind him. As soon as it clicked, Julia's hands were on his chest, her crotch grinding against his, her lips passionately kissing him. He eagerly returned her advances. He had never dared dream he would have this opportunity again.

"I've missed you so much," she confessed.

"And I, you." He held her tightly. Her heart beat against his own through their touching chests.

"Has it really been eight years?"

"God, has it? Amazing how quickly life passes you by..."

"I know... Here we are, married, settled-down, respectable... Whatever happened to our undergraduate days? Reading all day, having fun..."

"Wandering through gardens naked..."

She blushed. "That, too."

"I didn't realize you still thought about it..."

"Do you?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget?"

"I just thought... Well, you have your own life..."

"Doesn't mean I forget our past."

She pressed her cheek against his chest and sighed. "I never thought we'd get a chance like this..."

He rubbed her shoulders and began to kiss her exposed neck. "We'll just have to take advantage of it..."

She tilted her head back and moaned. Her hands clenched on his arms. His touch was electric. It had been too long since she had last felt him. Already she felt herself growing moist. And Michael was already hard... She slid down one hand and began rubbing his shaft through his shorts. It was even thicker than she remembered. Her body grew warm with desire.

"Let's get business over with, Michael. I want to be able to enjoy this."

"Gladly."

She got onto her knees in front of him and undid his shorts, slowly pulling them down, teasing herself. His cock strained against is white boxers. Its outline was obvious, from his long shaft to his large, swollen head. She grazed her fingertips up and down his shaft, giggling as it quivered beneath her touch. "Mmm, somebody's eager..."

"Still a tease, I see..."

"And you still love it, I bet." She looked into his eyes and reached underneath his boxers to grip his cock tightly. "Or is this just coincidence?"

"You know me too well."

She smiled at the compliment, and pulled down his boxers, freeing his eager cock. She took the tape measure and measured his long, thick shaft pointing towards her lips. Her eyes sailed across its expanse until she reached the end. Six and a quarter inches.

"Well?" asked Michael.

She retracted the tape measure and tossed it aside. "It's a secret. I'll tell you when we're in front of everyone."

"Oh come on. At least tell me if it's good or bad."

She took his shaft in one hand and punctuated each word spoken with a light kiss on the tip of his cock. "It's. Very. Very. Good."

He groaned helplessly. "You're evil..."

"I know." She squirted some lotion into the palm of her hand and began stroking his cock, aiming his manhood at her plump lips. His cock was burning hot in her hand. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to bring herself to orgasm while holding his cock in her hand.

"How about we play a game?" she suggested.

"What kind of game?"

"If you can survive my handjob without cumming, I'll give you a special treat..."

"How special?"

"Like you wouldn't believe. Up for it?"

"Sure. How long do I need to last?"

"Hmm...we'll see..." Honestly, she didn't want him to lose. Her pussy was soaking through her panties, and she desperately wanted him inside her. She just couldn't give in so easily. "We'll do it in rounds, though. Ready for round one?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

She grinned and began pumping her hand up and down his shaft slowly. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, annnnnnd ten," she playfully counted in her elegant, sing-song voice. She released his cock. "Mmm, that wasn't so bad was it?"

"No...I can handle that..."

"How about this?" She pumped faster this time. Her grip was tighter. She rotated her hand around his shaft as she stroked his cock, squeezing his head each time her hand passed it, as she slowly, oh so slowly, counted to ten again. She released. He was panting heavily, his fingers digging into her shoulder. "Getting close?"

"N-no. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just keep going."

"You're the boss..." She lotioned up her other hand, and started tugging his shaft towards her face, alternating hands. She looked into his eyes and smirked. She knew this was his favorite way to receive a handjob. She caressed the underside of his shaft with her thumbs as she slid her hands along his cock, pressing gently against his rigid flesh. She counted slower, leaving long gaps between each number, giving him time to get closer and closer to orgasm. "Ten!" she finished. He gasped for air. A single drop of precum leaked out of his cock. She licked it off and moaned softly.

He struggled in her tight grip. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up."

"Haven't I lasted long enough yet?"

"Hmmm... I'm not sure. What do you think?"

"I have..."

"You're just saying that because you want your reward," she countered, stroking his cock up and down slowly with her hand, almost nonchalantly, while she spoke to him. "I need to make sure you deserve it first, don't I?"

"How can I-" He groaned slightly, his knees buckled, but he recovered. Another few drops of precum spurted onto Julia's hand, and she delicately suckled his cock clean again. The head of his cock throbbed between her lips. "How can I prove I deserve it?" he finished.

"Hmm...how much have you missed me?"

"A lot," he confessed.

"Do you think about me?"

"Of course..."

"When you masturbate?"

He nodded weakly, his teeth clenched.

"When you're fucking Rose?"

Nod.

Her smile broadened. "In that case, I think maybe you do deserve a little something special..." She stood up. "Stay."

She walked over to the bed, her pert ass swinging side to side. Keeping her back to Michael, she lifted her shirt up over her head and undid her bra, revealing her long, smooth, naked back. Next, she slowly lowered her pants and panties together, wiggling her ass out of them, before stepping over them and over to the bed. Finally she turned around, exposing her naked body to his view.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers