Three For Tea

Story Info
She shows him anal sex isn't dirty.
1.2k words
3.86
80.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and Ron had been a couple for the entire time they were in high school. Ron played in a local rock band that often played at the school dances, which is how she met him. He was a strikingly handsome young man, and slightly full of himself. Sara was a beautiful young girl herself; she had medium length brown hair and was rather thin. But it was her eyes that you noticed; gorgeous brown eyes that made your heart melt when you looked into them. They had their share of fights and breakups over the years but still loved each other very much.

Graduation time came and went, and Ron got a job doing auto body work at his dad's shop. The band still played occasionally, but not as much as back in high school. Ron's best friend was the band's bass player, a taller thin guy named Rich. Ron and Rich had put the band together with Ron's brother Mark on drums back in junior high and had done everything together. Sara had always had a flame for Rich, and had even kissed him a few times. Ron knew this but chalked it up to Sara trying to make him jealous.

Ron had booked a gig for the band in a city on the other side of the state. Since it would be far too late to try to drive home afterwards, they decided to get a room at a cheap motel. Ron and Sara got the bedroom, Mark the couch and Rich had a sleeping bag. By the time the show was over and they had loaded the equipment in the van they arrived at the motel after two in the morning; they went straight to bed. They all had several drinks at the gig and Mark passed out quickly. Rich tossed in his sleeping bag, listening to Mark's drunken snoring.

Ron and Sara lay on the bed kissing. The excitement of the gig and being in a strange room in a different town made them both horny. They both undressed and crawled under the covers, making out passionately. Ron's favorite activity was for Sara to masturbate him; he would ask her "JO?" which of course stood for "jack off." It was their little code word, and he would ask her if she had seen JO or if JO could come out and play. Sara lay to the right of Ron, stroking his firm young cock as he played with her hair. Ron was not the most sexually adventurous guy in town; he was not real big on oral or anything else other than straight intercourse and of course being masturbated. But tonight Sara wanted more than his usual boring routine. She climbed on top of him and began to fuck him. Her fantasy was to have anal sex; she had asked Ron several times but he refused, saying it was dirty. His hangups were beginning to wear on Sara; she was very liberated and he was rather repressed. But tonight she had another plan.

As she rode his hard cock, she whispered, "Fuck my ass."

"You know I don't like that," he replied.

"Yes, I know. But it's my fantasy to be doubly penetrated." She left that out there for a minute, letting Ron think about it. "I want you to fuck my pussy while Rich fucks my ass."

For some reason her desires did not offend him; perhaps he was just drunk, but for some reason her fantasy excited him. He wanted to make her happy and help make her dreams come true, and Rich was his best friend in the world. If he could pick anyone for the job, Rich would have been the man. Rich had no girlfriend, so Ron was sure he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have sex with beautiful Sara..

"OK, I'm game. Do you want me to go ask him?" Ron asked.

"No, I will. I don't want Mark to hear us. Just wait here." Sara slipped on a t-shirt and quietly crept into the living room area. Mark was in a deep sleep, snoring as he slept off the booze. She knelt next to Rich's sleeping bag and touched his arm.

"Are you awake?" she asked.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked back. Sara leaned forward and kissed him.

"What about Ron?" he then asked.

"Don't worry about him, he said it's okay," Kim whispered. She unzipped the bag and felt for Rich's cock. It sprang to life when Sara touched it, and she closed her hand around it pumped her fist. He moaned quietly.

"Sshh, don't wake up Mark. Come into the room with me," Sara ordered, leading Rich to the bedroom. Ron was still under the covers, stroking his cock to maintain his erection. "If you tell anyone I'll kill you," Ron warned Rich. "Especially Mark."

"Don't worry, it'll be our little secret," Rich replied. He sat next to his friend on the bed and Sara knelt in front of him. She took his penis deeply into her mouth as her right hand stroked Ron's cock. She had always wanted to fuck Rich, and tonight her dreams were going to come true. She sucked his dick and he moaned quietly. After several minutes she climbed back on top of Ron, taking the full length of his manhood deeply into her cunt. Rich stood on the bed, allowing Sara to continue to suck him as she fucked her boyfriend.

"Put it in my ass," she told Rich, and he positioned himself in back of her. He had to squat down awkwardly but was able to align his cock with her pretty asshole.

"Go slow," she commanded, and he gently wiggled the head of his cock into her ass. He didn't have a large organ, but in her virgin ass it felt huge. He waited for her sphincter to get used to the object in her anus, and eventually she relaxed a little. Rich pushed softly and his dick slid half way into her asshole. He could feel Ron's cock fucking Sara's pussy. She moaned and put her head on Ron's chest. Rich began to slowly fuck her ass.

"Do it!" she breathed. "Oh god!"

"Push your ass out, baby," Rich implored. Sara did, and his cock deeply penetrated her anal orifice. After several thrusts it was buried in her ass up to the hilt. His balls hung down and lightly tapped against his friend's. Sara was in heaven; it was everything she had ever imagined and more.

"Fuck me!" she begged the two men. They did.

Ron was the first to reach orgasm. He shot his load deeply into her vagina; her pussy grasped his cock and milked his semen. Sara came next; it was the most soul-wrenching orgasm of her young life. As she came, Rich felt his orgasm beginning, too. He felt his cum shoot deeply inside her ass, making the passage slippery with his goo. It dripped out of her asshole and mixed with his friend's cum, which seeped from her cunt. The sheets were wet with their juices, and after a few minutes they separated and collapsed in exhaustion. They lay there in silence for a few minutes, then Rich slipped out of the room without saying a word and returned to his sleeping bag.

"Thank you, baby," Sara said to Ron, hugging him. "That was incredible."

"Yeah, it was hot," Ron admitted. "But don't ever ask again. And you owe me one."

They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day they woke up around 9:00.

"Man, I had some crazy dreams last night," Mark exclaimed.

Ron, Rich and Sara looked at each other and smiled. "Me, too," said Sara.