Three for the Lady

Story Info
Girls night out results in tasty treat for 3 guys.
6.3k words
4.26
125.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLi
SexyLi
95 Followers

It is Saturday night and once again you are out on the town with the girls. Tonight you just want to have fun, to have a few drinks with your friends, to have a laugh and to dance the night away. You have no intention to get picked up. Tonight is just about having fun with no complications.

As you walk down the street your blonde hair blows behind you in the breeze. It hangs about half way down your back and you can feel it brushing on your exposed shoulders. Your red sleeveless top has a low front which gives an ample display of your 36C chest, just revealing the edge of your dark red bra. Your white knee length skirt pulls tightly over your ass, and the material is transparent enough to reveal that you are wearing a white thong. The delicate lace of your thong is just visible through your skirt giving a tantalizing glimpse of what lies within. Your outfit is finished off with a pair of white shoes with 3 inch heels which click loudly on the paving stones as you walk down the street. A small white leather handbag hangs off your shoulder, bouncing off your hips as you walk.

As you walk into the bar you notice several groups of men checking out you and your friends. You love the attention and give an extra sway to your hips as you walk over to an empty table near the dance floor. This is certainly somewhere you will all get noticed. You all order cocktails for the first round of drinks, keen to get the night going as quickly as you can. You can see guys around the room checking out your butt and whispering to each other as they stare at you. You flash them the odd glance and laugh to yourself as you think of the mesmerizing power you have over them. What they would give to touch your skin, kiss your thick red lips, and get you into their beds.

After another cocktail your friend grabs you by the arm and drags you onto the dance floor. Your mind is caught up in the music as you twist in time with the beat, lifting your arms above your head and gyrating your hips. You notice several guys moving towards the edge of the dance floor, staring at your body as it moves seductively. Suddenly you feel a pair of hands squeezing your ass. You look over your shoulder to see a guy behind you with a wide grin on his face. You thrust your hips towards him and push your ass into his hands. Slowly you turn around as he puts his hands on your hips and you dance in front of him. You can see the effect you are having on him. His eyes are wide, his mouth is contorted into a smug grin and the bulge appearing in the front of his trousers is growing steadily. You see jealous looks as you check out the reaction from the guys around the dance floor. As the song finishes you realize this may get out of hand, kiss the guy quickly on the cheek and go back to your table, much to his disappointment. His boldness still gets him a round of high fives from his friends as he returns to their table.

After another cocktail you need the bathroom and ask Clare to join you. Susan also wants to go so the three of you head for the ladies room. When you get there Susan and Clare take the last two vacant stalls so you wait until they finish before going yourself. As you leave they are just finishing adjusting their makeup and say they will meet you back in the bar. You refresh your makeup, adding more lipstick and some mascara, adjust your clothes and head back to the bar. As you leave the ladies room you are looking down at your feet and don't see the man in front of you before it is too late. You bump into him with a shock and quickly look up to his face. He is a tall man, well over 6 feet tall. He has short blonde hair, deep piercing blue eyes and a very wide chest that seems to expand to take up the full width of the corridor.

For a brief moment you think it would be lovely to be held in his strong muscular arms before snapping back to your senses.

"Oh, excuse me." you say as you try to step around to the side of him.

He steps across so that once again he is blocking your path. A big smile spreads across his face and immediately you start to feel uncomfortable. You can feel a draft on the exposed parts of your breasts, and what felt like a long skirt before now seems needlessly short. You try and move around the other side of him to get back to the bar when you feel a pair of hands grab your arms from behind, pulling them behind your back.

You try to turn around and look over your shoulder to see who is there, just as the door to the disabled bathroom is opened in front of you. Before you can react you are pushed forward into the bathroom, then pulled backwards as he backs against the wall. Two other men follow you into the room shutting the door behind them. You hear a terrifying click as the lock is turned and you realise you are trapped in this room with three strong, powerful men.

The tall blonde man stands in front of you, the same grin etched on his face. You stare at him with obvious fear in your eyes. Your arms and shoulders hurt from the pressure being put on your elbows as they are held behind your back. Your hands are behind you and you can feel the man there, you can feel his hard cock through his trousers. You try to pull your fingers out of the way but can't. To your left by the door is a red headed man, about 5 foot 6 inches tall but very stocky. He chuckles to himself as you watch his gaze move down your body, pausing to stare at your tits, and then your ass, before moving his eyes back up and staring into yours. Everything that he wears is black, his T-shirt, trousers and shoes. He leans against the wall with his arms folded in front of him. His mouth opens and closes slowly as he chews a piece of gum.

Suddenly you feel fingers touching the left side of your chin and your attention quickly moves to the man in front of you. He slides his fingers under your chin and slowly lifts your head up and stares into your eyes.

"What a beautiful girl you are, and one that can really move her body in the right way, if what you were doing on the dance floor is anything to go by."

The other guys in the room laugh, but with deep throaty laughs that convey a sinister edge. You try to back away but just end up pushing your ass into the guy behind you and you can feel his breath on your neck. Your hands are trapped between you and your captor and you feel his thickening penis even more.

The blonde guy slowly moves his hand from your chin, sliding it along your jaw and around the side of your neck, gently brushing your ear. He slips his fingers into your long blonde hair as he wraps his hand around the back of your head. You are transfixed by his eyes. Suddenly he plunges his lips onto yours. You feel his tongue pushing at your lips but you keep them tightly shut as he rubs his lips over yours. Suddenly he clenches his fingers in your hair, pulling it tightly. The pain in your head makes you open your mouth and his tongue is thrust in between your wet red lips. He kisses you, rolling his lips over yours and searching out every corner of your mouth with his tongue. He holds your head firmly so you can't get away from this oral onslaught. His body pushes into you, crushing you between these two men, unable to move and helpless to resist.

His hand caresses your right breast, squeezing the soft flesh and massaging your nipple through the thin lacy cloth of your bra. He continues to kiss all round your mouth, and you can feel his firm cock pushing into your stomach. Finally he pulls away and you gasp for breath. He then moves his head forward and plants his lips on your neck. Still with a firm grip of your head he begins to caress your neck with his mouth, lightly drawing patterns over your neck with his tongue and occasionally nibbling at your ear lobes.

Then he starts to suck hard on your neck. With little effect you try to push him away from you. You flinch as you feel the guy behind you start to kiss the other side of your neck. He kisses from your shoulder up to your ear and back again and then also begins to suck on your neck. You realize you are going to be marked but can do nothing about it. After several minutes they release you from their vampire grasp and you know you have big marks as evidence of their attentions. The blonde guy leans back and stares at you with a big smile on his face, wiping his mouth and admiring his conquest. You struggle in a desperate attempt to escape but to no avail.

"Ok, you've had your fun now let me go back to the bar.", you say. You hope you can talk your way out of this.

The blonde guy reaches to your side and pulls your handbag towards him, unclipping the strap that passes over your shoulder. He pulls it off your shoulder, opens the catch and rummages through your personal things. He pulls out a number of coins. You hope and pray that they just want your money, but then he passes the coins to the redhead by the door.

"Go and see what you can get for this." he says.

The redhead takes the money and leaves the room, closing the door carefully after him.

Your heart sinks as you realize this is not the end and turn back to face your tormentor. He unclips the other end of the handbag strap, throws your bag into a corner and walks around behind you. You strain to see what he is doing but you can't see clearly. Suddenly you feel him wrap the strap around your arms and tie it tightly. He walks back in front of you and places his hands on either side of your neck.

Slowly he slides his hands down your neck and then across the tops of your shoulders. His fingers slide under the straps of your top and bra. He continues to slide them over your shoulders and down the outside of your arms. As his hands get lower you can feel the material start to pull over the top of your breasts. With each second his hands move lower, and your bra and top are pulled further down your tits. You look down, an unwilling spectator to this unveiling, and watch, embarrassed, as the top of your nipples begin to appear. He pauses just as you feel your breast about to burst out. With a last desperate hope you look up at him.

"Please don't!!" you beg.

He smiles and resumes the relentless movement of his arms. You feel your left breast jump up as it is released from the tight confines of your bra. Your right breast follows quickly afterwards and you wince as your chest is now fully exposed. You are embarrassed to see both nipples firm and erect. He bends his head down and sucks your left nipple into his mouth. You breathe in deeply but then realize how good this feels.

You can feel the dampness begin to appear in between your legs. How dare your body betray you like this? If these guys realize you are enjoying this you're really in trouble. The attention to your chest makes you roll your head back onto the shoulder of the man behind. Your mind starts to drift into a world of passion. Suddenly you are snapped back into reality as the door opens. Your heart jumps in the hope that this will be rescue, only to see that the redhead has returned. Your heart sinks as he locks the door behind him with a firm click of finality. In his hand he carries two small boxes.

"What did you get?" the blonde guy asks.

"One set of flavoured and one set of ribbed." is the reply.

Your heart is filled with panic as you realize he is holding two boxes of condoms. The blonde guy looks you in the eyes and smiles.

"Something for the weekend?" he laughs.

You try and back away but are held firmly from behind and just succeed in pushing your ass into the raging hard-on behind you. The blonde guys squats down and grabs your legs just above the ankles. Slowly he slides his hands up your legs, moving them gently up towards your knees. You wriggle to try to escape but it is futile, and you can only stand there helpless as his hands get higher and higher. They brush over your knees and then move up onto your thighs, sliding up under the hem of your skirt, gradually getting closer and closer to your sex. His fingers wrap around the outside of your thighs, with his thumbs between your legs, gently brushing against the inside of your thighs. He continues to ease his hands up your legs, lifting your skirt and getting closer and closer to your pussy. You can feel the juices oozing out of your pussy and soaking into your thong as he nears your treasure.

You flinch as his thumbs touch your slit through the lacy material. He slides his hands around to your ass, caressing your cheeks and squeezing firmly, pulling your crotch towards his face. He inhales the musky scent rising from your wet snatch. He slides his hands back around to the front. His thumbs slide easily inside the soft lacy material of your thong until they touch right in front of your pussy lips. He pushes them into your clit sending a spark of electricity through your body. You twitch as he slips his thumbs down your snatch, sliding through your wetness. He pulls your lips apart then slowly pushes his thumbs inside your dripping hole. He can see your eyes going misty and your knees begin to give way.

Suddenly he whips his hands out, stands up and puts them on your shoulders, pushing you down. Before you can come back to your senses you are on your knees with your face right next to where his cock is straining within the confines of his trousers like a tent pole.

You gasp as you see the bulge in front of you, and they all laugh at you. The blonde guy slowly pulls down his zip and eases out an 8 inch cock which bounces off your nose. He wipes it across one cheek, then across the other one, then under your chin, leaving a trail of pre-cum over your face. He grabs one of the boxes from the redhead and tears it open.

"Banana, Strawberry or Chocolate?" he asks.

You stutter in confusion, not sure what to say. He grabs your hair and jerks your head back, forcing you to stare up into his eyes.

"Banana, Strawberry or Chocolate?" he asks you again, a more serious tone to his voice.

Before you can stop yourself you hear the word "Strawberry" leave your lips. He laughs as he throws two condoms on the counter by the sink, opens the third and slips a red condom over his rigid, throbbing prick. You watch, trembling, as he rolls it slowly down his cock towards his big hairy balls which swing slowly between his legs, just inches away from your mouth.

"I thought you'd like this" he says as he pulls your head forward towards his stiff cock.

You keep your lips closed tight, but a sharp tug on your hair makes your head burst out in pain and your mouth opens. Quickly he thrusts his cock into your mouth, pulling your head so that he is forced deep into your throat. You gag and he releases the pressure briefly before pulling again. This time it is a little easier as he sinks deep into your mouth.

"Suck me you blonde bitch!" he yells as he starts to pull your head back and forth on his cock.

You think that if you can make him come then that will be the end of his abuse of you, so you start to suck, determined to give the best blowjob you have ever done and get this over with quickly. You feel his balls hitting your chin as the thick head of his cock pushes at the back of your throat. You start to get used to the rhythm. Every time he pulls your head forward you wrap your lips around the base of his cock. As he pulls your head back you suck for all you are worth, rubbing your tongue on the bottom of his shaft. You think this will get him off in no time but he keeps pounding and pounding into your mouth. You taste the strawberries and try to distract yourself with thoughts of fields in summer, but every thrust between your wet lips brings you back to reality.

He removes his hand from behind your head and they all laugh as they realize you are now willingly blowing his dick. You move your head back and forth, sometimes releasing its purple head from your lips so you can tease it with your tongue. Then you push and pull his foreskin back and forth with your lips, finally sucking him in deeply and feeling his bulging head pushing at your throat.

Just as you think this will never end you feel his cock stiffen. Suddenly he pulls out of your mouth. You are surprised and wander what is going on. Is he holding back so he will be able to fuck you, or just taking a break before resuming the onslaught. You kneel at his feet submissively, gasping for breath.

He quickly rips off the condom and then starts jerking off with his cock a few inches from your face. He wraps his hand behind your head and grips your hair so you can't move away, then after a few more pulls a stream of cum shoots into your face. You close your eyes and open your mouth in shock and another spurt goes straight down your throat. He then thrusts his cock back into your mouth and finishes emptying his load. Your throat pulsates, sucking every last drop from his wilting penis. His warm salty cum slips down your throat and into your stomach.

He stumbles backwards and drops down onto the toilet seat. You stay there kneeling and gasping on the floor, cum dripping down your face and onto your chest. Before you can recover the redhead moves in front of you with his trousers dropping to the floor. You look up at him with your eyes pleading for help as he smiles down at you.

"Banana or Chocolate?" he asks.

You feel resigned to this game of theirs, but if you can just suck off all three then it will be over and you can leave.

"Banana" you say. He laughs as he rips open the packet and slides the rubber sheath onto his member. You are relieved to see his cock is only 6 inches long but the thickness of it makes your eyes grow wide. There is no way this could go down your throat, and you are sure you couldn't take it in your pussy.

"I hope you are thirsty" he says as he grabs your hair and pushes his prick towards your mouth.

With your hands firmly tied behind you the futility of resisting is clear. You open your mouth and take him inside. He pushes all the way in until his pubic hair tickles your nose and his balls hang on your chin. He holds your head there and you feel his cock twitch as your tongue licks at it. He starts to slowly withdraw and you suck hard on his cock. He throws his head back and moans in pleasure, then thrusts back into your mouth so deeply it takes your breath away. You quickly gain your composure as he starts to build up a rhythm. He brings his other hand up behind your head and starts to thrust violently into your mouth. He pulls you off balance and you realise he is controlling everything you do. You are his cock sucking slave.

He continues to pump into your mouth. As you look to your left you see the third guy who was behind you. He is 6 foot 5 and already has his trousers down around his ankles. He is stroking a 9 inch long dick which is at least 2 inches across. You can't take your eyes off it as the redhead pumps your mouth. Suddenly the dick is pulled out of your mouth but you remain mesmerized by the massive member you know will soon be wedged firmly between your lips. Your attention is snapped back to the redhead as he rips the condom off his prick and spurts all over your face. His spunk goes into your eyes and up your nose but seems to keep coming endlessly. Finally his prick starts to drop as he pulls your head forward to clean him off.

You are left kneeling on the floor, panting for breath, with cum dripping down your face and chin. A slow river of cum is now running over your breasts as it drips from your cheeks. The blonde guy gets up and walks behind you. You feel him fondling behind your back as he unclips your bra strap. He grabs your top and bra and pulls them over your head and then down your restrained arms so they are hanging behind you. The only things stopping them coming off is the handbag strap that is holding your arms so firmly behind you.

"Bring her over here" the third guy says. The blonde guy grabs one arm and the redhead walks behind you and grabs the other. You are easily lifted off the ground and carried, stumbling as you go, over to the third guy. He is sitting on the counter and pulling at his enormous tool. You are scared at what lies in front of you but calm yourself with the thought that this is the last one, then they will all be satisfied and you can get out of this nightmare.

SexyLi
SexyLi
95 Followers
12