Three Good Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

After a few minutes of near-riotous conditions, their old friend Bigmouth stood up and quieted them down. "Hold off, guys, hold off, this has got to be some kind of a joke. It's Halloween, remember? Let's treat the ladies like the human beings they are and let them finish their show. I mean, those are pubic wigs and hairy tights, aren't they? The strip isn't done yet...right?"

Scott stepped to the middle of the stage, blocking some of the guys' views to no complaints. "Gentlemen -- and I use that term loosely -- that concludes the show. What you see here is natural beauty if only you can appreciate it."

"Appreciate it?!" came a voice from in back. "What the fuck? You said there'd be women here, not...that!"

"We said there would be women, and there are. Three beautiful adult women, with hair on their bodies just like you have. Now, we did have a deal that the ladies would be welcome to use your shower. Those of you who wish to join us for that, you may, under one condition. No touching unless they say you can."

"You assholes, why would we want to touch that?!" Bigmouth whined. "Come on!"

"Dude, that's my sister you're talking about." From a few rows back, Darlene watched Robbie stand up from the shell-shocked crowd to accost Bigmouth.

"Your what?!" demanded Bigmouth. "Okay, now you're an even bigger asshole than they are, Robbie, if you're sittin' here watching your sister do a striptease."

"They're all somebody's sister, aren't they?" Robbie said. "Or at least somebody's daughter. How'd you like it if it were your mother up there? Hell, maybe 30 years ago she was up there!"

"What did you just say?" demanded Bigmouth. He lunged at Robbie and the two were soon rolling around on the floor, pummeling each other and scattering chairs every which way while the others half-heartedly tried to pull them apart. Scott and Sam looked at one another wondering if they should try to help break it up, but they tacitly admitted that would be dangerous with Allie, Rayma and Darlene still standing nude behind them. In any event, their services proved unnecessary, as the boys were able to pull them apart before too long. They were only just pulled out of one another's reach, exchanging non-violent but harsh misogynistic insults, when Scott and Sam pulled the curtain shut with their backs still turned to the women, who retreated to the shower room.

Sam could resist no further. Sitting on the bench in the changing room adjacent to the showers, he announced, "They won't mind me seeing them naked if I'm naked too. You don't mind, do you?" he asked Scott, already kicking off his shoes and hurriedly undoing his belt buckle.

"No, I don't mind, because I'm going to join you," he said with a grin. "Remember, I've only seen one of them naked. So you like the natural look too?"

"Never thought of it before that day at the coffee shop, but I've been thinking of it ever since," Sam replied.

"It was a revelation to me, too, the first time I saw Allie in the pool...wow." Scott was still impressed with the memory of that day.

A few of the frat brothers were hanging around expectantly outside the shower room when Scott and Sam -- both nude and definitely not what the boys were there to see -- arrived at the door. "Guys, if you want to join us, you've got to take your clothes off too," Scott announced. "Your call, but don't let us see any of you past this door with even a sock still on, you got that?"

There were a few grumbles as Scott and Sam turned into the shower room, but the last thing they saw was the onlookers reluctantly beginning to undress.

The showers were a cacophony of victorious shrieks and congratulations, and none of the women showed any sign of resentment as Scott and Sam joined them. "We showed them, didn't we!" Allie yelled lustily as Scott scooped her into his arms.

"Can't believe my brother actually stood up to that guy," Darlene said. "I hope I made him awfully uncomfortable first, though!"

"I'm pretty sure you did," Sam confirmed. "Remember, I got to watch him up close throughout the show. It was fun, but I'd rather have had his view!"

"And now you do," Darlene said with a welcoming grin, boldly reaching for his hard cock to tease it a bit. Just in time she stopped herself. "May I, just a bit?"

"You certainly may," Sam said, and he responded in kind, caressing Darlene's wet bush. "God, this must be so much fun to wash," he quipped.

"Oh, it is," Darlene reassured him.

"That's what I'm finding too," came Rayma's voice from over his shoulder, and so once he and Darlene were done with their flirtation he turned to see her beaming at him. He gazed in fascination upon her heavy breasts, curvy hips, shapely legs that were just as hairy as his, and the forbiddenness of all that only made them all the more beautiful to him...and most of all, her massive bush, cloaking her intimate charms in the most dignified costume he had ever yet seen. Sam was speechless, and hard as a rock.

"God, Rayma, you are so..." he stammered.

"Oh, heavens, Sam, just shut up and kiss me!" He did as he was told, and they enjoyed a long, passionate embrace. When they finally opened their eyes and came up for air, they saw they had an audience: three of the frat boys from outside had obeyed the rules and undressed to join them. Two were simply looking on in fascination at the erotic show, while the third was deep in conversation with Darlene. She seemed to be appreciative of his attention, and so Sam held back from interfering.

"Thanks for the show," one of them said finally. "It was nothing like we expected."

"Well, that was the idea," Scott told him.

"I'm so glad it was," the younger man said. "You learn so quickly these days, if you like the natural look, keep your mouth shut about it. It's so great to not have to hide that for once."

"You think you have something to hide?" Allie spoke up. "Imagine actually being one of us."

"I believe that," he confessed, though he said it to Allie's bush rather than her eyes.

Meanwhile, Allie was looking back and forth between her admirer and the guy chatting with Darlene. All at once it came to her. "You saw us at the pool, didn't you?"

"God, yes, and I'm so sorry we stared at you!" said Darlene's new friend. "It was just so...rare, you know, to see women like you anywhere anymore." Turning back to Darlene, he continued, "As I was just telling you, I really did want to come introduce myself, but what do you say in a situation like that?"

"I understand," Darlene told him, and to his shock and delight she gave him a hug. Pulling back, she grinned at him. "Go ahead, don't be shy, not on a night like this. Touch it!" Gently and almost reverently, he did, and Darlene let out a moan of approval. "Lovely," she whispered, and kissed his cheek.

After a brief conversation in which Allie and Rayma also let the visitors stroke their bushes a bit, the frat boys took their leave and the friends were left to dry off and head out for a victory drink. "You were so cute there with your admirer, Darlene," Rayma gushed as they got dressed.

"He asked me out for next week and I said yes," Darlene said. "Imagine what Robbie is going to think of that!"

"After this, you're going out with him?!" Rayma exclaimed.

"I think it's great," Allie reassured her. "The one smart thing my ex-friend Corri ever said to me was, there's something to be said for a relationship when you've already seen each other naked before the first date. Especially true for women like us and the guys who like us, if you think about it."

"I'll say," said Sam, who was adoringly fastening Rayma's bra.

"I'll bet you will," teased Scott. "I had a feeling about the two of you."

"We all did except them, I think," Darlene said.

They saw their way upstairs and out into the October night, where revelers in costumes were out and about. The party was over in their host-frat's house, though, thanks to the anticlimactic ending of the show and the fight that had followed. It was, they would see as soon as they were outside, the only quiet house on the block. Just as they made it to the front door, they heard Bigmouth one last time, screaming from a couch where he was nursing a black eye. "You goddam cunts, we oughta sue you!"

"Dude, shut the hell up!" came another voice -- Darlene thought it might be her date's, but she didn't look back to see -- followed by the sound of a well-placed punch.

As they shut the door behind them, Darlene burst into a victorious laugh, and then Allie and Sam said "I love you" to Scott and Rayma in unison.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers