Three Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers

Jeff penetrated her pussy from behind and his movement had her clit rub against Dan's cock. It was an amazing feeling. Dan played with her nipples, teasing them, slightly biting them, knowing she really enjoyed having them played with. Marco positioned himself so she could take him into her mouth.

She took as much as she could and was looking forward to having him fill her up. But for now, the combined stimulation of her nipples, her clit and her pussy was pushing her towards another orgasm and she could feel it building up and building up. It would be a big one. She had to stop licking Marco so she could breathe but she still held on to him with her hand.

"Don't stop. Oh. My. God. Don't stop!"

Using both hand to gently pinch her nipples, Dan pushed up against her clit and Jeff's thrusts pushed her over the edge for a huge orgasm that had her vibrating for quite a few minutes. When she started coming, both men stopped and allowed her to enjoy it, Jeff especially feeling her contract her pussy on his still buried cock over and over. When she was slowing down, he resumed his movements. He moved slowly at first and then she told him "Fuck me!" and he then really gave her the fucking she needed. A third orgasm took over her as he spilled his seed inside her.

They stayed still for a moment and then Jeff pulled out of Alyssa. She laid down on her back and pulled Marco on top of her "Your turn Big Guy. Go slow to start, okay?"

Marco kissed her deeply as he let his large cock rest against her entrance. When she raised her legs to wrap around him, he pushed in slowly, filling her, stretching her like she'd never been stretched before. He gave her time to adjust to his girth and slowly moved in and out of her. Then, she looked into his eyes and nodded. He took the cue and moved faster, pumping in and out of her tight pussy. His closed eyes and open mouth told her he was thoroughly enjoying the feel of her around him.

To change the angle, he pushed himself up on his arms, allowing the other two guys to reach in and tease her nipples gently. Dan kissed her on and off but soon realized that she need to breathe so he focused on her nipple. Then, he reached down and put the tip of his finger on her clit, rubbing it as Marco continued to move in and out of her.

Alyssa's moans were getting louder, indicating that she was once more ascending the road to orgasm. All three men wanted her to get there again. They pushed her and pushed her and soon, she was groaning another release. The squeezing on his cock pushed Marco over the edge too and he emptied his load into her pussy too.

They all collapsed on the bed until they could catch their breaths. Then, Alyssa got up to go wash up. The guys did the same. Then, they played rock-paper-scissors to figure out who would sleep in the guest room and who would spend the night cuddling with her. Dan won that game and for the first time ever, spent the night cuddling with her.

The next day, after agreeing to say that Dan had slept on an inflated mattress, they made it back to work at noon as instructed through text messages from their bosses. Nobody ever suspected what happened with the four of them that night and all four kept their word to never say anything.

neutrona
neutrona
136 Followers
12