Three Hole Roulette

Story Info
Fan realizes fantasy with her favorite pee story writer.
8.1k words
46.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

* * * * * * * * * * *
This story is the brain child of my number one fan, Kirsty Mia, who requested I write a story based on one of her recurring piss fantasies. If you don't like golden showers or wet sex, please don't read any further. If you're into that stuff as much as Kirsty and I are, read on and enjoy!

Please vote as many stars as you see fit and leave me a comment to let me know what you think!
* * * * * * * * * * *

Kirsty Mia sat cross-legged on her bed. In front of her was her laptop, opened up to Literotica, of course. Under her was her thickest beach towel, folded three times.

And on the screen were the words.

His words.

The words that always made her cum so hard.

She sat there reading the latest story from her favorite Literotica writer in only her white cotton panties. Her left hand was squeezing and pinching her right nipple, while her right hand was rubbing her clit through the sodden material covering her hairless pussy.

As Kirsty Mia read his words, she continued to wet herself, releasing short blasts of her hot piss into her panties, the thick towel protecting her bed linen. She loved the feeling of hot urine on her most sensitive parts, and found the aroma of fresh piss incredibly intoxicating, even when it was her own.

Bringing her wet fingers to her mouth, she licked and sucked them, enjoying the taste of her own pee, wish it was his. She's read everyone one of his golden shower stories, and always left him public comments of how his words brought her to the most incredible orgasms. She had also come to eagerly anticipate his inevitable replies, as he always responded to let her know how much her feedback meant to him. And this is how they started to get to know each other.

Over the months, and in between sharing their most private sexual fantasies, they would frequently email each other, just to talk about what's going on in their lives. She learned that he was in a loveless marriage, with a wife who was no longer willing to indulge his kinks and fantasies, which is what got him started writing his erotic stories. He learned that she was single and very sexually active, but found it difficult (but not impossible) to find partners willing to embrace her deepest and dirtiest desires. Which is how she got started reading his stories on Literotica.

Soon they got past the anonymity of their Literotica handles, and knew each other's full names. She thought it was kind of ironic that a write of piss stories would be named John. They had grown to a level of trust, where it seemed safe to share that information. As a matter of fact, this past year they shared Christmas cards, she sending hers to his office to avoid any trouble at home. Their online relationship had grown well beyond the standard reader/writer of erotic stories, and they both expressed their desire to meet in person, if the situation ever presented itself. They were kindred spirits, on opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean.

Like the story unfolding on the screen before her, his narrative always hit most of her hot buttons, taboo situations with vivid detail on what the characters are thinking, planning and feeling. Long, slow build-up, with plenty of tension and desire. And when the story gets around to the requisite fucking, there is a lot of ass play, and the perfect amount of steamy hot piss, two of her favorite activities.

Sometimes it's full-on golden showers, with the characters releasing the contents of their bladders on and in each other, drenching their clothes, hair and bodies. Other times it's a leak here, or a squirt there, teasing the reader and making them wish for more. But with every story, it seems that the level and amount of pee play is just right for the characters and the situations that they find themselves in.

Returning her had to her pussy, this time pushing it under the waistband of her soaked, yellowing panties, she let her fingers glide over her clit, then dip into her moist folds, wet with her urine and natural vaginal secretions. The action on the screen was picking up, and the young woman in the story had her boss's cock up her ass, the mail room boy in her pussy, while the black janitor with the horsecock covered all of them in piss.

Kirsty Mia ripped her panties off her body and grabbed the paper cup beside her, filling it with the remainder of her bladder. Wiggling on the butt plug that she had inserted before she sat down to read his story, she brought her buzzing vibrator to her engorged clit, as she slowly poured the hot piss from the cup over her face, letting it run down over her nose and mouth, dripping onto her aching nipples and down to her bare pussy, pooling on the towel in between her legs.

She didn't have to fantasize about being the girl in the story, because she WAS the girl in the story. He had written this for her, based on one of her fantasies about some of her coworkers that she had described to him in her emails. She was mimicking the action on the screen, incredibly impressed on how vividly he could recreate her fantasy with only the few details she had provided, deftly filling in the gaps because he had gotten to know her so well.

As the characters in the story reached climax, the young secretary's ass and pussy were being filled with cum, as the janitor pissed in her mouth, Kirsty Mia let out a long, loud moan, as her pussy clenched around the vibrator and she came in another mind blowing orgasm, provided once again by her favorite Literotica author, Peebudy, aka John.

After coming down from her ogasmic bliss, she instinctively went to click the Add a Comment tab, then hesitated with a giggle. Looking down at the RSVP cards lying next to her laptop, she thought to herself, "I'll just tell him when he gets here!"

As luck would have it, the company John worked for was sold to an international conglomerate six months ago, whose headquarters was in London, just an hour and a half away from where Kirsty Mia lived. When the merger was completed, he learned that he would have to go oversees for management training, in September, which meant his wife wouldn't be able to make the trip, because the kids would be in school. As soon as he made his flight reservations, he contacted Kirsty to let her know he was coming.

Two weeks later, he received an engraved invitation at his office. Opening the envelope, he found an invitation, an RSVP card and three round disks, one yellow, one white, and one red, covered in the same material as scratch off lottery tickets. In fancy, hand-written calligraphy, the invitation read:

You are cordially invited to the inaugural game of

Three Hole Roulette

The rules of the game will be explained upon your arrival.

You must bring the three enclosed disks with you

and the protective covering must still be in tact.

If you scratch off the covering, you will be disqualified

and not eligible to play.

Please use the RSVP card to reserve your spot on the team.

As with all athletic endeavors, be prepared for a work out

and drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.

Your hostess and playing field,

Kirsty Mia

The date, time and hotel name and room number was included on the invitation, and John noticed that is was scheduled for the Saturday after his training was completed. He was already booked to stay in town until the following Monday, for the cheaper airfare and to do a little sight seeing, so there was no way in hell he was going to miss this party. Thinking back to the many detailed fantasies she had shared with him over the past several months, John had an idea what this was all about, or at least he hoped it was what he thought it might be about. He quickly filled out the response card and tucked the three colored disks into his passport so he wouldn't forget them.

Around the same time, on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, Michael was returning home after another long day at the restaurant, shuffling through the daily post as he unlocked the door to his flat. Opening the curious invitation he scanned it quickly, trying to make sense of it, a naughty smile coming to his face when he saw the name Kirsty Mia.

* * * * * *

It was about a month ago when she came into the restaurant he worked at late one night. She looked simply ravishing. Her auburn hair pulled back in a pony tail, showing off her sparkling green eyes and freckled complexion. She wore a silky white blouse that was loose around her frame, covering her smallish chest, but showing off the top of her lacy black bra. The black skirt hugged her tight hips and was smooth over her ample round ass. She stood about 5' 6" but gazing down her smooth legs at her black stiletto heels, Michael guessed she was five-foot-nothing in bare feet.

She sat down at a table, and he quickly walked over with a pitcher to fill her water glass and hand her a menu. She muttered, "Thank you" without really looking up from her phone. Grabbing the glass she quickly emptied most of it, her eyes glued to the story unfolding on her smartphone. It wasn't just any story, but one of Peebudy's stories, and her nipples started to poke through her bra under the loose fitting blouse.

Michael reappeared at her table to refill her water glass. As she heard the flow of the water and the tinkling of the ice, she felt a sudden urge between her legs, which just made the words on the screen that much more erotic. This time she looked up at Michael to say, "Thank you" and found herself awash in his beautiful smile and deep blue eyes.

Michael is often compared to Russell Brand, tall, thin, longish hair, cropped beard and moustache, and a scathing quick wit. She was just sitting there, bathing in the pools of his eyes, without saying anything for an uncomfortably long time. From his vantage point Michael could see down her blouse and was enjoying the sight of the freckled flesh of her breasts encased in that lacy black bra, so he didn't mind the pregnant pause.

Finally breaking his gaze from her cleavage, he said, "Why don't I get you some bread while you look over the menu" and headed back to the kitchen, hoping she might pull herself away from her phone long enough to make a dinner selection before he returned. Returning to the table, he set the basket of bread down and then once again refilled her empty water glass.

"You keep drinking like that you'll have an accident," he said with a smirk, as he slowly refilled her water glass.

Looking up to drown in those deep blue eyes again, she replied, "you say that like it's a bad thing", accentuating her statement with a sly smile of her own. She noticed his gaze has drifted south from her cleavage to the ample amount of thigh that was on display, her little black skirt having bunched up in her lap when she sat down, now barely covering the damp panties that were concealed underneath.

"It's only bad if you waste it," he quipped, then immediately regretted the innuendo with an unknown customer, realizing he needed to keep this job to pay the rent. It was bad enough that she was making his dick harden in his pants, the bulge in his pants thankfully hidden under his apron, but he couldn't risk another complaint about him coming on to another young female customer.

"Don't worry love," she replied with a twinkle in her eye, "if I can't make it to the loo, I'll be sure to call you over so we don't waste a drop." Her cheeks immediately felt flush and she knew she was blushing, but John's story was making her feel bold and randy. She watched Michael walk back to the kitchen, sure that she saw the tell-tale adjustment of his bulge as he entered the swinging door.

The flirting and innuendos continued through dinner, and they definitely seemed to be hitting it off. She learned that she was his last table for the night, so she took her time eating, enjoying several glasses of wine with her meal. She continued reading the story on her phone while she ate, and coupled with the flirting and the drinks, she ended the meal incredibly horny with a bladder that was ready to burst.

"So, are you part camel or do you have a wooden leg?" Michael asked as he brought her the check.

"Whatever do you mean?" she replied sarcastically, knowing full well what he was getting at.

"I've just never seen someone drink so much liquid without visiting the loo," he explained, "are you saving it up for a rainy day?"

"This is summertime in England love," she retorted, "you never know when you're going to get caught in a warm, wet shower."

He was sure she could see his growing erection despite his apron, so he quickly grabbed her credit card and retreated to the kitchen to run her charge. When he came back with her receipt, he thanked her for putting up with him, and for ending his shift on a high note. "If I'm not being too forward," he continued, "I'd like to take you out for a drink sometime."

"Well, if you're interested in getting something to drink," Kirsty offered, while adding a sizable tip to the bill, "meet me out front in 10 minutes."

She watched him almost sprint to the kitchen to change out of his uniform and close out his shift. She knew he'd also have to come back to clean up her table, so she couldn't help leaving him a little extra incentive. Hiking up her skirt, she shifted in her seat so only her panty covered crotch was in contact with the woven material of the seat cushion. Relaxing her bladder, she felt her internal damn burst and she flooded her panties with her golden nectar, leaving a large tell-tale stain on the chair.

Standing up with a giggle, she admired her handiwork while she smoothed her skirt back over he sodden panties, and walked quickly to the front door to wait for Michael to join her.

"Oh my God, you're a nasty one," Michael mock scolded her as he closed the gap between them, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her to him. Not waiting for a response, he leaned into her and planted a long, wet kiss on her lips. As she probed back into his mouth with her tongue, he started to explore her body with his hands, rubbing over her silky blouse and reaching down to her thigh, moving his hand upwards under her short skirt.

Spreading her legs, she invited his hand to move further, until his fingers came in contact with her piss soaked panties. At that moment, she felt the kiss abruptly end as he pulled his head back in shock.

"You really did it?" he exclaimed, assuming that she had just poured her water glass on the chair to bust his balls, his hand still cupping her damp crotch under her skirt.

"I told you I wouldn't waste it love!" she replied, releasing her bladder again and flooding his hand to emphasize her point.

This made him practically lose his mind, and he started kissing her like a madman, his hand dipping inside her panties and fingering her while she continued to piss over his probing digits. Realizing that they were standing on a well lit street in front of his restaurant, he pulled his lips off hers and said, "Don't waste any more of it, hun," cupping her pussy again in an attempt to stop her stream, "you promised me a drink, remember?"

Grabbing her hand, they practically ran to his flat, which was just around the corner, and soon they were sucking and fucking in every position imaginable, covering each other with cum and piss. She did give him that drink she promised, as he swallowed her golden nectar directly from her spread open cunt, while tonguing her clit. Shortly there after, at the conclusion of one of the best blow jobs he had ever received, she washed down a mouthful of his cum with a torrent of his hot urine. They fell asleep that night as a tangled naked mess, huddled up in the only dry spot they could find on his bed.

Unfortunately he had to get up early the next morning to work the opening shift at the restaurant. Before he left, he covered her naked body with a blanket, placing a peck of a kiss on her exposed ass prior to covering it, hoping she'd be there when he got back. Alas, when he got home later that afternoon, she was gone.

* * * * *

Michael hadn't heard from her again until receiving her invitation today. Needless to say, he quickly completed the RSVP card and tucked his coins away in his wallet. He figured he'd quit his job if he couldn't get the day off on Saturday, as he wasn't going to pass up another chance to be with this totally inhibited and unflappable lover.

Leafing thru the rest of the mail, sorting out the junk from his and his flat mate's mail, he suddenly called out with a hint of anger in his voice, "Jason, get your ass out here!"

Jason stumbled out of his room, half asleep and dressed only in a pair of baggy boxer shorts, like he did most mornings. "What's the problem mate?" he asked Michael, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he shuffled toward the kitchen.

"What the hell is THIS?" Michael yelled, shoving a familiar looking envelope into his flat mate's hands.

"I dunno," said Jason, a little hung over and perplexed at what was up Michael's ass. "Looks like an invitation of some sort," the three colored coins falling to the floor as Jason fumbled to rip the envelope open. Still trying to get his eyes to focus in the bright morning light, Jason read the name Kirsty Mia on the invitation and gasped "Oh bollocks!"

Suddenly he realized why Michael might be upset, and he started to stammer out an apology.

"It wasn't my fault!" Jason blurted out, "I didn't know who she was. It was an accident."

"What the hell happened and why would she be inviting YOU to this event too?"

Jason rubbed his hand over his bald head, trying to recall the events of that morning several weeks ago. Jason was a soccer player which was evident by his lean, firm body. He was about 5' 10" and 175 pounds, with zero percent body fat. As he remembered the events of that fateful morning, his dick began to harden and poke out of the gaping fly in the front of his boxer shorts. Ironically, that's how he managed to get himself that invitation too.

"I heard you get up and leave for your early shift," Jason started recounting his tale, "so I thought the flat was empty."

"Go on," Michael encouraged, trying to avert his eyes from the growing length of cock now sticking out from Jason's shorts. In addition to being in tremendous shape, Jason had an unusually large cock that bent up like a boomerang, with a huge mushroom head.

"Well, I stumbed out of bed like I usually do, and shuffled into the loo, where I saw this incredibly cute and naked redhead sitting on the toilet."

Michael stood there listening, already figuring where this story was going.

"I said, 'sorry hun, just popped in to drain the monster'," Jason continued, "and I was trying to hide my morning wood."

"She replied, 'Sorry hun, beat you to it,' then spread her legs and started to piss."

"Yeah, that sounds like Kirsty Mia," Michael conceded, actually hoping he didn't have to hear all the gory details at this point.

"Well, mate, you know how I get around a pissing woman," Jason admitted, "and my cock grew and peeked out, kind of like it's doing now."

"I can see that," Michael pointed out to him, "how about you put that thing back in its cage."

Tucking himself back in, Jason told Michael how she stared at his growing cock while she pissed, and licked her lips and smiled, so he walked closer to her. He explained how the sound of her piss hitting the water was not only making him harder, but making it harder to hold back his own need to pee. He said how she reached up and grabbed his cock and started to rub it, and then looked in his eyes and just said 'go ahead.'

"Michael, her legs were spread so wide open, that I thought she was just going to point my cock between them and let me piss in the toilet," Jason defended himself, "I swear on the Queen I had no idea she was going to do what she did."

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers