Three Hours Leave

Story Info
The soldier she loves is leaving again.
1.1k words
3.96
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RudeGrl
RudeGrl
29 Followers

Three hours. They had only three hours left to spend with each other. He missed her every moment he was away, and she worried for him every day. But they would not waste this little time they had with each other. Who knew when they would see each other again?

They stood in the middle of the bedroom, naked, simply holding each other. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her to him. She stood on her toes slightly and gently kissed his neck just below his ear, and she felt him quiver gently. She began kissing his chest, softly, tenderly. He shivered as she gently caught one of his nipples between her teeth. They released their embrace as she began kissing down his chest to his stomach. She knelt in front of him and kissed his navel, and she felt his semi-erect cock jump slightly as she did so. She immediately turned her attention to his dick. It was not fully erect, so she gently licked the tip with her moist tongue. One, two, three licks, and then she softly closed her lips around the head. His breath caught slightly when he felt her warm mouth on his tender head.

His dick jumped again and the tip popped out of her mouth. She did not want to spoil the sensation by touching any part of his body, so she used only one fingertip to lift his cock high enough for her to slide it fully into her mouth. Then, she used one hand to spread her pussy lips as she fingered her sensitive clit and warm hole with the other. As she fingered herself, she slid her mouth slowly up and down his thickening shaft. As she sucked, he moved one hand to the back of her head and the other to one of her round tits. She looked up at him to watch the pleasure on his face. His cock was hard in her mouth, and she could feel the tip touching the back of her throat. She moved her mouth slowly down the shaft until she felt the tip begin to make her gag. She relaxed her throat as much as she could and tilted her head back just slightly as she moved her mouth closer to the base of his cock. He looked down at her, his lips parted slightly as he enjoyed the sight of her completely swallowing his cock.

She pulled off of him to his tip, long enough to breathe, and then sucked him back down her throat, all the while gently thrumming her clit and fingering inside her cunt. He moved both of his hands to the base of her neck and began pumping his hips to a slightly faster rhythm. He liked the feel of her warm mouth wrapped around his hard cock, he liked the feel of his tip hitting the back of her throat. As he watched her—kneeling in front of him, sucking his dick, fingering her own pussy—he felt his cum building up. He had been away from her for eight months, two weeks, four days. He wanted to shoot his juice in her mouth because it felt too good to stop, but he wanted to give her as much of himself as he possibly could. After all, in a war zone, nothing was guaranteed.

"I need to cum," he told her. "I need to cum!"

He slid his cock out of her mouth and knelt down with her. She spread her legs a little further apart and knelt over his cock, not quite sitting down on him. He held her pussy open with his fingers as she positioned his cock tip against her aching hole. When he felt it, he immediately thrust his hard dick into her cunt. Because of her sucking, his dick slid in easily. He wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her buttocks as she leaned into him and held him tight to her as he pumped in and out of her pussy.

He was so close to cumming before he pulled out of her mouth, and the snug fit of her pussy quickly pushed him to it. He stroked in and out of her once, twice, three times and suddenly he was cumming. He moaned as he felt the first juice shoot into her pussy. He thrust again and again and the cum kept pumping into her. She could feel it each time a load gushed inside of her.

He finally stopped cumming, but he did not stop stroking into her. They kissed each other tenderly, she enjoying the knowledge of his cum in her womb and he simply enjoying the feel of her pussy snug around his cock like a glove. After a while, she slid off of his dick and laid on the carpet, bending and spreading her knees so she could still see him. She laid back but held her head up to watch his face as she again spread her pussy lips and began fingering herself again. She was going to treat him to a bit of a show—she hoped he would let her watch him, too.

She tapped her clit, which was pink and swollen after their recent lovemaking. She could feel the enlarged hole her pussy had become after having his cock inside of her, and she could feel some of his juice oozing out. She stuck two of her fingers into her hole and was glad to see one of his hands move toward her as he grabbed his still-hardened cock with the other. He slipped one of his own fingers into her pussy beside her own two, then he began to jack his cock as he slid his finger in and out of her. He raised up on his knees so she could see what he was doing. She watched his hand move up and down his own shaft and she was amazed at the sight. He moved toward her and she pulled her fingers out. He kept jerking his cock and fingering her pussy, and she spread her legs wide. Without a word, he pushed his dick back inside of her. His mouth closed on hers and she wrapped her legs over his back, his hips driving into her. He started cumming again, shooting his load into her again and again. She loved the feeling of it so much she wanted to cry.

When he finished cumming, he pulled out and reluctantly stood up, looking for a clock. She climbed to her knees and licked his cock clean. He had given her what she wanted....she hoped. He had to get ready. He was headed back to the war zone. His leave would soon be over. Having him home for the past three days was wonderful for her, but the past three hours were what she would hold on to until he came home again.

RudeGrl
RudeGrl
29 Followers