Three Into One Doesn't Go

Story Info
She's betrayed by first love.
4.4k words
4.43
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been going with Scott since our senior year at High School, I was a cheer leader and he was the captain of the football team, I was blonde, slim but with what Scott described as a 'rack to die for'.

We fucked from our first date and he was into blow jobs, 69's and anal as well as straight sex, so our sex life never got boring. It was common knowledge amongst our friends that we were definitely an item so no other boy muscled in on the action although I'm sure that plenty would have been willing to try.

One night, after a particularly hot session, Scott announced that there was a tradition amongst the football team that they would get their girlfriends to put out for the whole team, and as he was the captain it was expected that I should go first.

"There is no way that I am going to allow that bunch of jocks to bang me." I told him, "If you love me you wouldn't want to share me with anyone, tradition or no tradition, I am not a whore and won't put out for the team."

Scott wasn't happy with this and we didn't speak to each other for several weeks after that. He asked a couple of my friends for a date for the Senior Prom but they refused telling him that they wouldn't go with anyone who wanted to make a whore of his girlfriend. He eventually contacted me and promised that wouldn't ask me to do that again if I'd go to the Prom with him.

After high school Scott went off to College on a football scholarship but my GPA wasn't good enough for me to go so I got a job at the local supermarket. Scott would come home on weekends and on holidays so we saw plenty of each other. Sometimes he brought a couple of his friends over with him and we would all go out together, I would flirt with the other guys but it was always Scott that took me home to my apartment and we would fuck until I had to go to work the next day.

One of the department managers at the store tried a couple of times to get me to go out with but I refused even though I thought he was a nice guy and we got on well at work, I was being faithful to Scott and I told Trent that I couldn't date him. He was nice about it and told me that he respected my commitment to Scott.

One weekend Scoot came home with a couple of his friends and we all went to a nigh club together, We had all had a lot to drink and I danced with all of them. Scott wasn't the only one to hold me close when we danced, Wayne and Benny both held me tight and ground their pelvises into me as we danced, I could feel their hard cocks through their pants and they made no attempt to hide their erections.

Scott and I went back to my place, the others were staying at a local motel. I let Scott in and closed the door, we were in each others arms straight away and by the time we got to my bedroom we were both naked. Scott lay back on the bed with his hard cock standing up like a flag pole in front of him. I knew what he wanted so I knelt between his legs and began to suck his shaft.

"God that's good, you really know how to suck cock." He had his hands at the back of my head and was pushing his cock into me as far as it could go.

I heard a slight noise behind me and wanted to look to see what it was but Scott wouldn't let me, it was then that I felt a cock being pushed into my pussy, and someone else was in the room with us. I tried to see who it was but again Scott held my mouth around his cock.

It was then that I heard another person beside me jacking off. What the fuck was happening, was Scott allowing these two guys, and I assumed that it was Wayne and Benny, to fuck me when he knew that I didn't want that?

The sensation of having two pistons pumping away at either end of my body was not unpleasant, in fact I was beginning to get turned on by it. I could feel the juices being forced out of my pussy and running down my thighs and I was getting close to cumming when I felt Scott's cock tense up and shoot his load of hot salty cum down my throat, I swallowed as much as I could but some of it seeped out of my mouth and down my chin. I came just before the cock inside me burst forth and filled my pussy with its cum. He withdrew, I still didn't know who it was, and another cock took its place but not for long, rubbing the head of his cock up and down my pussy slit, he then pulled it out and placed it against my arsehole.

"I'm going to shove my cock up your ass like the fucking slut that you are." With one shove the entire length of his cock was in my ass. I felt his hips slapping against my ass cheeks as he slid his cock in and out of my hole. "I'm going to cum, take this load of cum you slut!" his cum squirted into my ass and he withdrew from me. I slumped face down on the bed. "You were right Scotty, she is a good slut."

"What did you say? Scott did you tell your friends that I was a slut?"

"I told them that you were a good fuck. Now don't tell us you didn't enjoy what you just had, you must have cum at least twice and if you hadn't enjoyed it you wouldn't have cum at all." He rolled me onto my back and moved between my legs, his fingers pushing in and out of my pussy and squeezing my clit. As if to prove him right I felt myself cumming again.

Scott then placed his cock between my pussy lips and began to fuck me. Wayne and Benny looked on, their hands on their cocks as they jacked off. "Suck my cock, whore." Wayne said as he placed his cock against my lips and I opened my mouth to engulf it. It wasn't as thick as Scott's but it was probably a little longer so I didn't have a problem fitting it into my mouth. "Come on, suck it, suck it." So I sucked it until he pulled my head into his groin and filled my mouth with his cum.

"Benny, you want to fuck her in the ass while I fuck her pussy?" Scott asked. Benny didn't need a second invitation so Scott flipped over so that I was on top of him, he pulled my legs up so they were either side of him and Benny knelt between Scott's legs shoving his cock into my ass hole.

"Oh my God, Ohhhhhhhh, Goddddddddd", I exploded in a shuddering orgasm, the sensation of having these two cocks almost next to each other inside me made my orgasm even stronger than normal. Scott and Benny both pumped me full of cum at the same time. They both pulled out of me leaving me lying on the bed with streams of cum oozing from both my holes onto the sheet.

The three of them left the room and I heard Wayne and Benny putting their clothes on, there was a mumbled conversation and I heard the front door shut. Scott came back into my bedroom, "Wayne and Benny both think you are the best fuck they've ever had."

"How could you do that!" I yelled at Scott.

"Do what?"

"Invite your friends to come over and fuck me! You know that I wanted to be true to you and not fuck anyone else."

"I've been watching the way you've been flirting with them, you've made it pretty obvious that you like them and they like you, so it seems only natural that you would put out for them."

"It might seem natural to you, you've probably been fucking other girls at college but I haven't fucked anyone else but you, until tonight. You were my first and until tonight you were the only person that I've fucked."

"You can't tell me that you didn't enjoy the experience of fucking more than one person at a time tonight."

"That's beside the point, you knew I didn't want a gang bang, you knew that I was being true to you and you didn't even think enough of me to ask for my permission to invite your friends over."

"I didn't think that you'd let them come."

"So you tricked me into letting them fuck me, you held me with your cock in my mouth so I couldn't say anything while they fucked me and after you'd all cum inside me I was so horny that I couldn't say 'no', so you got what you wanted, didn't you?"

"If I'd asked you and you said no you wouldn't have known how good it could be to be fucked by more than one person at a time."

"But I didn't want to be fucked by more than one person at a time. I think that you'd better go, now."

"Go? Where can I go this late at night, can't I stay here until morning, it's only a couple of hours?"

"No! If I let you stay you'll just want to fuck me again and I've been fucked enough for tonight, besides which I have to be at work by nine. Get out now and don't bother coming back, ever!"

Scott left and I cleaned up as best I could and went to sleep.

It was right on nine when I walked into the store, Trent was waiting for me in the staff lunch room. "You look like you've had a heavy night."

"Tell me about it, I'm so sore that I can hardly move. Because of what happened last night I've broken it off with Scott."

"Why, what did he do to you?"

"I'll tell you about it later, we have to start work now."

Trent and I sat in the lunch room eating our store bought and nuked in the microwave lunches. "So, tell me what happened to make you want to dump Scott?"

"He betrayed my trust. He invited his friends over after we'd been out together I was tricked into a gang bang."

"How did he trick you?"

I explained what had happened, Trent asked for full details so I told him everything, and I could see that he was turned on by what I told him. "Don't get me wrong I love sex, and I love different kinds of sex, but I'm not a slut that can be used by just anyone, I have been true to Scott since high school and this is what he thinks of me, I'm a slut there to be used by him and his friends. Anyway I told him to get out and not come back, he got really shitty about that."

"But what they did was rape, you could go to the police and tell them. If you want support I can come with you."

"And who would they believe, it's my word against the three of them and they'll just say that I was a willing party to what went on and that I enjoyed it. In a way they would be right, I did enjoy it, I guess that I am a slut."

"No you're not, Scott might think that and he's got you thinking that but I know the real you, I know what a beautiful girl you are, you're bright and friendly, you're kind to the customers even when they aren't always polite, and forgive me for saying this, but I've been in love with you ever since you started here."

"Oh, have you? Look I like you very much, you are a good friend to me but I don't think that it would be wise for you to fall in love with me."

"Too late."

We had to go back to work but late in the afternoon Scott came into the store, "I'll meet you after work and we can go out to dinner, what time do you finish?"

"I don't want to see you tonight Scott. In fact I don't want to see you again."

"Why, what have I done?"

"You have a very short memory, we discussed my feelings last night. I don't want to speak about it now, I don't want to speak about it again! Good-bye Scott!"

Trent came up from the back of the store and stood beside me, "Is everything okay here?"

"I was just telling this person to leave me alone, I don't want to talk to him."

"You heard what the lady said, I must ask you to leave the premises or else I'll have to call the police."

"Okay I'll go but you haven't heard the last of this. I'll be seeing you."

The day dragged on until it was time to go home. Trent came over to me, "I don't think that it would be a good idea for you to go home tonight, you never know what Scott and his friends have waiting for you, so I think that I should take you home with me and I'll cook you dinner."

"I don't want you to go to any trouble for me, I can pick up a bite to eat somewhere."

"And where will you spend the night?"

"I don't know, I'm sure I can think of something."

"I insist, come on, let's go."

We could see Scott waiting at the front of the store for me to come out that door so Trent and I went out the back way. The alley way from the car park took us away from the front of the store and we were able to drive off without Scott noticing us.

Trent lived in a small clap board house on the outskirts of town. There was a neat garden at the front with a curved path leading to the front door. Trent ushered me inside. The house was so tidy, there was nothing out of place, anywhere. I put my bag on the hall stand where he had hung his umbrella and coat ready for the next rainy day. He led the way into a small but efficient kitchen and I sat on a stool watching with admiration as he went about getting us a drink and then preparing a meal for us. The guy could cook!

Over dinner he told me of his life up to now and it was sad to hear how his parents died when he was very young and he was brought up by his grandmother, who lived in this house. His parents were not wealthy so he wasn't able to go to college. When his grandmother died she left him the house and a small inheritance, not enough to allow him to further his education so he was forced to get the job at the supermarket. He hoped that by applying himself he might be able to get a senior management position eventually and maybe save up and get his own store. He seemed to have everything so organised.

I told him about my life, how I was the youngest of three children and the only girl. My brothers were smart enough and athletic enough to get scholarships to college and they were both heading towards good careers, while I was forced by circumstances into my current job. I hadn't thought much beyond marriage to Scott, a house somewhere and kids. But now this dream seemed to be shattered.

Trent made us a cup of coffee and we sat in the living room with his HiFi playing softly in the background. "I think that there is more in life for you than a marriage to someone who doesn't respect you and always having to wonder if your husband isn't being unfaithful to you."

"But what?"

"I told you earlier that I love you. I would like very much for you to think about the possibility of a life with me."

"You want a life with me knowing what I'm like?"

"What you think of yourself is not what you are really like, you are a sweet girl and one who has more to offer than being a slut for ignorant men like Scott." He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes, he could see the hurt in mine while I could see the hope in his. He bent forward and kissed me gently on the lips. He sat back still looking into my eyes, he could see tears well up, he took a tissue from a carton next to the sofa and gently dabbed my eyes. I put my face into the valley beside his neck and the tears really started to flow. Trent's arms were around me and he held me until I was cried out, "I don't deserve someone like you." I sobbed into his neck.

"And I don't deserve someone like you, we don't deserve each other so what are we going to do about it?"

"I don't know."

"I tell you what I do know, you are going to have a shower and then you are going to go to bed and I'll watch over you to make sure that you are safe." He stood up and led me to the bathroom. I showered, washing myself several times to make sure that I washed all traces of Scott from my body and walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me.

Trent had folded the covers back and had left a large tee shirt for me to wear. I slipped into it and climbed into bed, pulling the cover up to my chin.

He came into the room with a glass of milk for me. "Here, this will help you sleep."

"Do you know what will help me sleep even more?"

"No. what?"

"For you to get into this bed with me and hold me, tight."

That was the first night that we slept together, we didn't make love that night, and it was a totally new experience for me, I knew Trent was beside me, I could reach out and touch him in fact I did once, I reached out and touched his limp cock and I felt it stir, then his hand took mine and moved it away from him, "Go to sleep." He mumbled.

Next morning Trent drove me around to my apartment to collect a few things so that I could stay with him for a few days. I opened the door and walked inside, "Oh my God! How could he do this!" I screamed. Trent was beside me looking at the mess of my apartment.

Written on the walls in shit were the words 'whore' and 'slut' and the sheets of my bed were covered in cum as if they had stood there for ages jacking off several times over the bed, All my underwear was ripped to shreds and scattered around the room, my clothes were piled on the floor and they had pissed over them.

Trent rang the police and we waited outside for them to arrive. I had my head buried in his shoulder and my body was wracked with my sobbing. "Don't worry about this, we can replace your clothes and I'll pay for someone to clean up the mess so that you don't have to come back here, ever again."

The police were quick and thorough, they took samples of the shit and cum for DNA analysis to confirm that it was Scott and his friends that did this and promised to keep me informed about their investigation.

It took some time for me to get some sort of balance into my life and Trent was with me all the way. He took care of me, cooking for me, doing my laundry for me and best of all being gentle with me.

It was two weeks after the drama and the police had told me that they had charged Scott, Wayne and Benny over the damage to my apartment and that I would have to give evidence in their trial. I wasn't looking forward to that because I knew that Scott would raise the matter of my debauchery with them the night before and claim that I was a party to it all.

Trent asked me to help him prepare our meal, I didn't know how to cook all that well but was willing to try anything. Even in this he was kind to me, "What I want you to do is get the large pan out of that cupboard there and put it on the stove, while I'm chopping the garlic and onions could you get the olive oil out of the pantry and splash a little into the pan, I am going to teach you how to make Spaghetti Bolognese." I followed his instructions, watching as he expertly chopped the garlic and onions, tears streaming down his face from the onions, I told you he was kind to me.

He then took some capsicum, tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, ground beef and red wine and I watched as he cut and diced what needed to be cut and diced, put the garlic and onions into the pan and cooked them for a while before putting the beef in to brown. He added the other ingredients as required until the pan was bubbling away with the fragrant mixture.

Next he boiled some water in another pot and cooked the pasta, I laughed when he took a handful of spaghetti and put it in the pan, by releasing it just right it fanned out into a perfect pattern in the pot, 'That's clever, you can stop showing off now you've impressed me enough."

When it was done he served it with parmesan cheese on top and a glass of red wine. As we ate he taught me how to roll up the pasta using a spoon and fork so that I could eat it without it hanging out of my mouth and flicking spaghetti sauce all over the place when I sucked it in.

We stood side by side at the kitchen sink washing the dishes, he washed and I dried, we laughed and joked with each other, touching each other and generally fooling around. I had never been so comfortable in the company of another person and it was a very pleasant new experience for me.

I had a shower and walked into the bedroom with a towel around me. Trent was lying on the bed. He got up as I walked in and took me in his arms, "I enjoyed this evening, I've never enjoyed cooking so much before and best of all I enjoyed being close to you."

"So did I, this has been yet another new experience for me. I'm afraid that I'm going to wake up and find that it has all been a dream and I'm back where I came from, that really scares me."

"This is not a dream, my Darling, this is reality." He kissed me gently on the lips and I felt my knees give way, just a little. He lowered me onto the bed and continued to kiss me. I tried to push my tongue into his mouth because I thought that all men were turned on by this but he kept his lips closed. He released my mouth and kissed me on the neck, I felt his teeth gently nibble the flesh. Moving up the side of my neck he nibbled the lobe of my ear, I could feel his breath in my ear and it sent a tingly sensation right through my body.

12