Three Is Definitely Company

Story Info
An engaged couple enjoys a friends company.
4.1k words
3.65
34.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He braced himself up by the edge of the bathroom sink as he stared down into the running water. Lost in thought retrospect his heart felt like it was trying to escape from him chest. He shifted his weight primarily to his legs and moved one hand down under the cool running water cupping it to collect water and he leaned down and closed his eyes throwing a handful up into his face. With the same wet hand he wiped some excess water from his eyes and opened them to look at himself in the mirror. Could he go through with it knowing when all was said and done it could actually bring the life he had built for himself down around him. He took a deep breathe and accompanied it was a slow exhale as he moved his supporting arm from the sink to the door frame, and he leaned peeking slightly out of the bathroom. He could see them both on the couch still; nothing had progressed very far from where he left them.


His fiancé was still under the newcomer; they were kissing and heatedly rubbing each other. This wasn't a line that hadn't been crossed yet, it happened once in a blue moon in the right club on the right night with the right alcohol. But they'd brought it back to their home this time; his heart had decided beating out his throat was more likely than escaping his chest and he couldn't breathe now. He straightened back out gave himself another quick glance in the mirror then looked to the faucet reaching to turn off the running water. He turned and made his way out of the bathroom, his eyes never coming back to the mirror to judge or question himself again he just left his reflection behind. Surprising to himself, though it wouldn't have been to his love on the couch he never looked up to the girls on the couch his focus was the small ounce and a half glass filled with a middle of the road silver tequila. He hadn't even stopped at the table by the time the shot glass was in his hand and to his lips, eyes closed he tilted his head back and let the burning cacti liquid drain down his throat. He exhaled sharply as he set the glass down before turning his attention to the couch. A pause and he made his way to them sitting on the center cushion of the couch, the girls propped on each other on one cushion they broke their kiss and both slowly turned their attention to him.


The new girl was the first one to lean to him, adjust her position on the couch one hand ran up his legs and under his a shirt to rub up his stomach to his chest bunching the shirt up with it and she leaned and putting her lips to his. She looked into his eyes and his eyes closed, but his lips partly slightly enough to push his tongue between hers and tease for her tongue. He knew she'd been drinking with them but the strong tequila taste wasn't obvious when it came to her. As this strange girls tongue played back at his her lips parting more than his he felt another hand come in from the side, running over his leg and right into his lap. His fiancé gripped him in her hand squeezing his dick urging it to engorge. He could feel her breath on his cheek and his kiss with the second girl broke and his lips moved right to his loves. Their tongues found each other right away and lolled around rubbing each other as they had millions of times, a familiar and comforting feeling of passion. He knew immediately she had needed more liquid courage to get to this point than the guest star. As he fell into the familiar kiss he was brought back to attention by the button on his pants coming undone then the zipper pulled down and pants apart.


His fiancé was pulling his shirt off with both hands breaking the kiss only to throw it to the ground this pushing her tongue right back into his mouth. The other girl now kneeling in front of him worked a hand through the fly of his boxers and grabbed his member. The second this new skin was touching his cock it jumped too attention swelling up and growing to its full capabilities. As that happened his nervousness was washed away by lust and desire, if he thought the thumping and heaviness of his heart was bad with the anxiety this must be a heart attack. His eyes were open and he was pulling his loves shirt over her head his eyes sliding over her soft flesh, the body that drove him wild. Her bra was undone and fell off her perfectly shaped breasts had soft pink nipples that hardened when the air touch then and he took one into his mouth, wrapping an arm around her hand in her lower back he nibbled lightly on her tit. His cock was pulled from his boxers and exposed only for a minute before he felt the warm familiar feel of a womans mouth closing around it. The girls pushed his dick into the back of her throat and moved back to withdrawal it and slide it back down slightly further down her throat. Her wrapped around his shaft tight as she pushed it down her throat, she was looking up at him when he'd pried his mouth off his fiancés nipple and looked to meet her gaze. She pulled his dick out of her throat and her mouth completely, she licked her lips slowly eyes still locked to his and grabbed his dick stroking it rubbing her saliva up and down the shaft she popped just the head into her mouth and suckled it.


Distracted by the girl his grip around his fiancé had loosened and she slipped out of it standing and the couch there. He reached out digging his finger under the waistband of her short skirt with a little of her help it fell easily to the ground revealing her neatly trimmed landing strip and she slowly sunk to her knees next to the girl but a little further from the couch. The fiancés hands moved to the girls with her mans cock in her mouth, rubbing her back and then around her hips, undoing the button on the girls skirt then pulling it back and down to her knees leaving her in just a pink g string. The girl pulled the cock from her mouth and moved her attention to the woman undressing her grasping her own shirt and pulling it up and off her breasts fell bare from the shirt. He stared at them, his cock standing straight up and throbbing with excitement. The newcomers breasts were slightly smaller than his fiancés and her nipples a shade closer to red than pink, they weren't as quick to harden either at least not before they pressed into his fiancés chest as the two girls lips locked again their arms wrapping around each other his fiancés moving to the girls ass and gripping it, the girls to his fiancés lower back. The kiss broke quickly though and the girl knee stepped out of her pile of skirt as she urged the girl towards her own fiancés throbbing prick.


She ran her hands up his legs and leaned there hovering above his lap, then her head fell down into his lap, taking his cock into her warm mouth without the aid of her hands and she pushed it right down her throat, her lower lip coming to his ball sack and her nose burying into his trimmed pubes. She very slowly pulled back from this feeling the hard cock pulse and throb in her throat also feeling their guest's kisses on her back. The girl doing the back kissing ran a hand up the inside of the other girls legs, her finger going to her wet slit and splaying it, rubbing around and playing with it before centering in to rub at her clit. She fed her fiancés prick deep back into her gullet she poked her ass out for the girl to rub at her pussy eager to feel a touch on it, eager to get filled with something. She kept the cock buried in her mouth fighting to breathe through her nose and moved it slightly back and forth so he was fucking her throat.


He was lost in a state of ecstasy he couldn't focus on anything he kept moving his attention from his fiancés throat fucking him to the girl in the g strings ass and her playing with his loves' pussy. His hand eventually moved to the back of his girls head as always, taking her hair intertwined in his fingers he more went with the motions of her head than moving her head for her. The girl pulled her fingers from the other girls clit and stood up coming to sit on the couch next to the man she pushed her fingers to his mouth pushing them in making him taste his fiancés juices. He took them in invitingly and sucked the juices off them then pushed his tongue between the girl's fingers and licking around them. His hands letting go of his fiancés head as she pulled his cock from her throat and started stroking it watching the other two. He took hold of the girl next to him's breasts squeezing and kneading them her fingers fell from his mouth and she leaned in to kiss him, parting his lips and pushing her tongue right into his mouth. He could here the squish squash of his fiancés hand rubbing vigorously at his dick, her saliva adding to the pleasure of the rub.


Their tongues flickered and teased at each other, their eyes both opening looking to each other the best they can. His hands slid down from her breasts after one last nipple tweak and one fell to rest on her stomach, the other moved to fish into her panties and paw at her pussy, two fingers separate soft wet lips and sliding right into her opening into her pussy and playing for her g spot. She bit his bottom lip and moved a hand to grab the inside of one thigh pulling it up. He went with her moving one leg up, burying his foot into the couch and doing the same with the other foot. He sat laid back some now, legs cocked up and splayed on the couch. The girl on the couch switched positions onto her knees pulling the man's fingers from her dripping pussy and leaning her head down towards his lap. The fiancé pulled the cock from her throat and licked her tongue down his shaft as the other girl took his head in from above and sucked on it thoroughly. The fiancés tongue found its way to his balls licking all over them for a moment before opening her mouth a bit and softly sucking one into her mouth her tongue still rubbing at it. The guest star worked more of the cock into her mouth and pushed it down into her throat slowly but steadily pushing it down until she was eye to eye with the other girl. The fiancé delicately but perfectly sucked the second ball into her mouth running her tongue around her mouth across his balls before gently removing them from the moist cavity. Them she licked down his sack one more time and poked her tongue around it, pushing back towards his ass. The girl with his cock buried in her throat reached a hand to cup with balls, playing with them and moving them from the other girl's way.

Her tongue pushed against his brown hole and rubbed it pushing the tongue only to tease at the naughty entrance, her hands on opposite thighs holding him spread open. His eyes closed and his head fell back, arms limp laid out on the couch. His cock flexed and twitched in the new girls throat as she worked it slowly in and out her warm breath coming from her nose and onto his cock. She was tonguing at his asshole when she felt him start to try on jerk but the two girls had him pinned down, she pushed her tongue harder up into his hole her tongue slightly worming in to tease his sphincter. She had the cock buried in her throat when she started to feel the gooey cum work its way out the shaft and into her throat, she drew the cock out while he was cuming getting a warm load in her mouth she swallowed it as the head emerged from her lips and she grabbed the cock, his balls falling onto his fiancés face while she continued to tongue his asshole. The last few spurts spitting onto her face she rubbed it as cum gooed out onto her hand and his cock and it lost some of its hardness. He lay there limp shifting his attention between the two girls wondering what happened next. The girl on the couch climbed off kneeling there with his fiancé. To his surprise his girl leaned in her tongue coming out to lick his seed from the other girls face then pushing her tongue into the guests mouth. The girl grabbed his fiancé by the hips and guided her to the ground in front of the couch lying on top of her working to lie between her legs their breasts pressed together. A smile crossed his lips as sat up some taking his cock in his hand and rubbing it, he had a feeling he would be ready for a second round rather quickly.


The guest probed into the fiancés mouth, her tongue attacking the other girls. The fiancé kissed her back, her hand roaming over her body from her ass up to cup her breasts, her soft finger taking the girls nipples between them pinching them softly. The girls kiss was heated and passionate, and she was grinding up between her legs, her bare mound pressed up against hers her clit pressed into flesh wet with their bodily fluids and ground around. She pulled her knees up and popped her ass up into the air some to give the girl wider access and more room to grind around on her, her eyes were closed and she bit their new friends lips pulling it out from her. A moan escaped her and she quivered in pleasure as she peaked, her legs shook a little and she let go of the girls lip and let her legs fall back to the ground letting out a heated breath. She fell back to lay on the ground as the other girl back off of her, she climbed backwards and then fell back onto her own ass splaying her legs and moving one hand to rub at her own clit, her pussy wet and swollen in anticipation. She laid back on her other side playing with her pussy and biting her lip looking at engaged her laying their in a puddle of her own juices and pleasure.


She caught her breath and opened her eyes propping herself up on one arm and smiling looking to the other girl playing with herself spread there and ready, she offered her fiancé on the couch only a glimpse and then moved to the girl spreading her legs and inching her ass over moving one leg over the other girls and their pelvises joined together. They were both propped back on one arm their pussies splayed and pressed together their sweet juices mixing as they slowly started to work against each other, the guest girl worked her finger around between each of their clits for awhile but quickly moved her arm back behind her for more support as her quivers of pleasure intensified. They lay their cock to separate sides grinding their most intimate parts against each other, each of them letting out a periodic moan or gasp usually followed by a sharp breath. They worked at each other patiently, their grinding would intensify and slow down either randomly or precisely it was hard to tell. They would make the shift from slow easy grinding with their asses rubbing into the carpet to both raising their asses up leaning into their arms and grinding and rubbing with heat and passion.


It wasn't long before they both fell back completely, rising up onto their toes at the same time as if they'd planned it. Their pussies pressed together juicing and swollen in raging pleasure. Their hips each popping and grind against the other girls moves perfectly they both breathed heavily. The guest star took her lip between her teeth and bit down until the sensation ran all the way through her body and she almost drew blood on her self, the fiancé was gasping and almost yelling in a pleasure overload. They both slowed their grinding as their gasping and shaking slowly subsided the one girl releasing her lip just before she broke skin and the engaged woman fell back away from her laying on her back breathing heavily and closing her eyes. The new friend fell to her side and then got to her knees crawling to the subdued girl and laying next to her putting and arm across her stomach and laying her face into the girls neck, just as her fiancé had done a thousand times after they'd both cum.


The friendly guest had been watching him but the fiancé wasn't aware of his plan until she heard him set the glass bottle back down on the glass table. Their friend nudged her and she opened her eyes and propped herself up slowly looking to the girl that had just made her cum her brains out then to her fiancé standing at the table leaning against it looking to them and smiling and looking to them lustfully. His cock was almost fully hard standing there barely pointing down waiting for something to come coax him into action. Both girls worked to climb to their knees then slowly their feet, each holding onto each other for support and just to feel each other they made their way toward the table with sloppy smiles on their face and a sticky wet mess between each of their legs. The fiancé finally broke her hold of the girl to move and stand next to her fiancé, the other girl went and hopped up on the counter behind the man spreading her legs to offer them both and enticing view.


He picked up one shot glass handing it to his fiancé and then he picked up a wedge of lemon handing it to her then slowly licking the same hand she held the lemon in and taking the salt shaker to sprinkle salt on it for her. She licked the salt from the back of her hand and brought the shot glass to her mouth tipping her head back only long enough to pour the tequila down her recently fucked throat. She locked eyes with him again and the tequila burnt only long enough to bring to lemon wedge to her lips and bite into it. He picked up another shot and turned and stepped to hand it to their friend, she reached for it then nodded to the table, he looked back to see his soon to be wife laid on the table side to them, legs spread with a new lemon wedge in her teeth juicy side out. He turned and moved to her bringing the glass to her stomach tilting it and pouring the tequila into her belly button, some sloppily running down off her stomach then he licked a trail up her stomach and lightly sprinkled it with salt. He could barely move fast enough for the other girl to come and lean in licking the salt from her pale soft stomach and sucking the liquor out of her belly button. Quickly she moved to bite into the lemon and pull it from her mouth bite a chunk of the pulp out and swallowing it behind the tequila as she threw the rind to the plate.


He stepped in behind their friend guiding his member between her legs between her thighs as he grabbed the last poured shot and brought it to his lips tiling it and slurping it down as his cock hardened up in between its new friends wet sex juice covered legs. He slapped the girl on the ass with a somewhat loud crack and pulled his now rock hard cock from her sex zone turning and moving to a drawer in the counter behind them. He was digging for a condom while his fiancé sat up moving on the table to wrap her legs around the other girl and pull her right to the edge of the table putting a hand on each cheek and planting her lips against the other set of soft feminine lips. He rolled the latex sleeve down his thick cock rubbing it as he moved back towards them he grabbed their friend by one hip as the girls parted lips and mashed their tongues together, he just pulled her ass back slightly and she popped it out for him. He pushed his cock into the girl and fed it as far into her pussy as he could, looking over her shoulder watching her and his fiancé push their tongues into each others mouths.


He ground against her, his balls pressed up into her wet pussy he was so deep in her, then he drew back and pushed himself back into her not stopping before he withdrew again. He steadied like this as the girls passionately kissed pushing his cock into her wet quivering tunnel immediately after he'd pulled it out and vice versa. He had each of her ass cheeks grasped in a hand and he was pulling her and pushing her slightly as he fucked her from behind, her ass was round and plump, slightly bigger but slightly less prefect than his fiancés he took advantage of the opportunity none the less and released his grasp from one hand to raise his hand and slap it down into her sun gardened ass and it sent ripples waving through her plump ass. It wasn't too long before his pace slowed slightly but he was driving his cock into her with more force, his balls slapped up into her with each thrust. His eyes closed as he reached his peak and his fiancé recognized his change in pace and force and broke the kiss with the girl to look to her loves just closed eyes as he bit his lip. The new girl buried her head in the fiancés neck and kissed on her neck as her future husband drilled her from behind. His fingers dug into the girls skin and he rose up onto his toes pushing that extra little bit into her with each thrust. He slowed down even more as his cock pumped cum into the latex bag inside the sexy guests pussy until finally he fell back to the ground pulling most of his cock out, then the rest of it rubbing it slightly.

12