Three Is Fun But More Is Better

Story Info
How I got my bang on.
1.3k words
3.75
32.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prersoil
prersoil
23 Followers

I had been contacted through a site by a guy that was hoping that maybe I could fuck him with my thick 6" cock as his boyfriend or lover wasn't thick at all. A date was set so that this guy's boyfriend wouldn't be home to interrupt us. As we'd talked for some time and he's learned that I too like my ass played with but I'm selective on whom get's to go up into it.

The guy that I was going to play with told me about the time that his boyfriend brought a few friends over and one after another doggy fucked him and how it made him feel so good. I had to admit that might feel good to service him and get serviced myself. He then decided to hatch a plan so that both our fantasies could come true that afternoon. He'd get his first thick cock and he'd in turn find via his boyfriend a few other cocks to fuck me and maybe him as well.

Well the day approached and I cleaned myself up so that should he finger me, I'd be clean and I also shaved so that while he was sucking me off, he wouldn't get hair in his mouth. I drove to the address that he'd given me which was some what in the country only to see a car pulling out of the drive. I was a was away when I turned in and this car had already turned down another road. I was a little concerned when I walked to the door thinking, maybe we won't be alone. Tom met me at the door and told me that his boyfriend Jon had just left and wouldn't be back for 2hrs.

Tom lead me to the bedroom where on the table was lube and toys on the night stand next to the bed and asked me if I was ready to give him a thick cock fucking. I told him to check for himself. Which at that time he went to undo my pants and find my cock getting hard. Tom couldn't resist and started to suck me. Tom was good at oral sex and he knew that I was about to cum. Tom slowed down long enough for me to "stop" but I did leak some cum which Tom loved the taste. Tom asked me if I was ready to fuck him and I told him that I was.

He laid on his back and I got between him and started to play with his ass as I was lubing him. I decided to suck his cock as I lubed him as a favor as his cock was only 5" long. I started to get 1 finger into him then another all the while working the lube into him. Tom couldn't hold out and shot his load into my mouth as I tried to get a 3rd finger into him.

I thought that I had him ready and pulled back to put a rubber on. I asked him if he wanted to watch me fuck him or for me to go deep and doggy fuck him. Tom wanted it doggy so that I'd blow all my load and he could suck me off for possibly a 2nd round. I started to work my cock into his ass and was slowly able to go in over half way into his tight ass. I pushed in more and he took all my cock. I slowly started to fuck him and his moaning was loud.

During the moaning and fucking I thought I'd heard something like a door being shut and slowed down to listen but Tom wanted me to finish so I ignored what I thought I'd heard. I filled my rubber up before pulling out of Tom's stretched ass.

Tom then asked if he could clean me up and I agreed. He then asked if I could suck his cock again like before so I got on top of him and lowered my cock into his mouth. Once again Tom started to lube my ass with his finger as he sucked me and tasted my cum drenched cock. I heard him reach for one of the butt plugs on the table and thought that was what he was putting into my ass when I felt pressure against my ass.

I then heard Tom say hi to Jon. Jon had returned and brought 2 friends both of which had Tom had sucked off but only 1 was he allowed to fuck. I started to relax and accept that I'd done his bf, so I guess I had this coming as I should have asked him first to fuck Tom. Now I wasn't expecting both of the other guys to fuck me. I figured that they'd play with Tom as well. So as Jon was doggy fucking me, it never crossed my mind that as soon as he pulled out anyone else would attempt to fuck me right after wards. That was my 2nd mistake.

Carl took Jon's place and worked me just like Jon had. Carl was the same as Jon about 6-7" and not too thick that it was uncomfortable. During this time, Tom had slid out from under me and was sucking Adam's cock. I'm thinking to myself during the pounding that Carl is giving me, glad they got rubbers on, which they told me that they had, and that I'm glad that Adam was about to cum in Tom's mouth as he was a good 7" long and as thick as me. That was my 3rd and final mistake.

Tom put a rubber on Adam and Adam wanted to try to fuck me if I could handle him. See during our chats, I'd told Tom I'd taken a thick 7 before. Adam wanted to take a slow ride before opening Tom more as it was his first to fuck Tom also. After much more lube, Adam was slowly riding me and telling Tom how good this felt on his cock. How he could imagine how it will feel when he finally gets to fuck him. Adam was starting to pick up the pace when Tom got next to me and told me, sorry buddy for the gang bang, but he felt that I'd like it. I told him that it did feel good and I'd gotten off with the guys fucking me. To enjoy Adam's cock as I was good, Adam would be better.

Adam slowly worked himself into Tom with all of us watching. Adam was working up speed when Jon stopped him. Told Adam to put Tom on his back so that he could see his big cock going into him. For anyone that has had anal sex, doggy fucking and legs up fucking feel different and Tom came all over himself as Adam fucked him.

I got cleaned up with some towels that were brought out while Adam finally unleashed and announced that he was cumming. He pulled out ripped the rubber off his cock and plunged back into Tom. With a few more thrusts, let out a groan that everyone knew he was unloading his load into Tom's ass.

That afternoon, a 1-2hr play session lasted 4hrs. Both Tom and I was sorry after wards but I'd gotten to not only give Tim his wish of being fucked by a big cock, but got to watch a bigger cock fuck him for the first time also. Tom got to make my fantasy of multiple guys fucking me come true. The only regret Tom had was that he wasn't able to film the entire thing. But all the other guys told Tom that with Jon's permission, they'd be able to take care of him when ever he needed it in the future. I grinned and was told that he offer went for me as well.

prersoil
prersoil
23 Followers