Three J's and an S Go Skiing Day 05 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's cell phone rang and she squealed as she read the ID. "It's Kevin," she cried out. The others watched her as she listened and then replied, "We know. We were watching on television. OK. We will see you in a little while."

She turned to the others and said, "They are coming back on the trail alongside the highway. They have to stop up at the aid station to refuel and replenish their kit and then they are coming back down here."

"I'm going to clean up," said Judy.

"So am I," added Julie.

"You might as well clean up a little too," Sara said to Joan. "You look like hell."

"Thanks a lot." replied Joan. "I heard what Ron was saying downstairs, even if I wasn't responding too well. I always thought having your brains fucked out was just a myth, but after my twentieth or so orgasm, it was like I passed out with my eyes open."

"I think that happens to me at around my hundredth," answered Sara with her characteristic grin. "But I'm not sure because I've never gotten past ninety in the same night."

Joan wasn't sure whether Sara was kidding or not, so she just replied, "I'm going to grab a shower as soon a Julie is out."

It was nearly an hour later when Ron and Kevin came back into the yard. When they entered the door from the deck, each was carrying something - a twenty four bottle case of Lone Star beer in long neck bottles.

"I think we need to kick back and relax tonight, and wine just doesn't do it for me," explained Kevin.

"That's a lot of kicking back," observed Joan.

"We thought we might relax in the hot tub together and we weren't sure if you ladies might not want a change of pace from the wine." answered Kevin.

"You OK with everyone in the hot tub?" asked Sara.

"After today, I don't think I'm afraid of anything anymore - even roller coasters. In fact, I don't think much will scare me from now on. What is a bunch of naked people in a hot tub compared to a couple million pounds of snow. Count me in for a long soak on the deck tonight."

He looked over at Julie and added, "If it's OK with you."

She nodded her head eagerly, but said nothing.

Judy started to say something, but was cut off by the beep and warble of Ron's satellite phone.

Ron's voice got a little louder and harsher as he said, "Do we have to, sir? It was just a standard snow rescue with a minor problem with sliding snow."

He clicked off his phone and said to Kevin. "We have to go back up to the aid station. They've given the TV station permission to land on the heli-pad so they can interview 'today's heros.'"

"What am I supposed to tell them?... that we lucked out beyond belief?"

"I am going to say that we were just following our training," said Ron with a smile. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it...." His face and voice became expressionless as he finished, "...regardless of what the truth actually is."

"What do you mean?" asked Joan.

"We were dead, and we knew it," answered Kevin. "When the slide caught us, I knew it would roll us down the slope and bury us all. As the leading edge hit, I turned slightly in an attempt to keep the machine from rolling for another few seconds. The tow sled broke loose and dragged me around. Suddenly I was facing uphill and running on top of the snow. I just opened the throttle and prayed I could stay on top."

Pointing over at Ron, he continued, " They turned to keep from T-boning me and ended up along side me. Nobody was more surprised than me when the snow stopped moving and we were still on the blue side of the white."

He looked around at the girls. "Everyone thinks we are heros, but the reality is we are just some of the most very damned lucky guys ever on the face of the earth."

"But you saved the family," said Judy.

"And you rode an avalanche!" added Julie. "That had to be totally terrifying. Those two kids must have been scared out of their minds."

"The two kids loved it!" exclaimed Kevin with a laugh. "When we got them out of that car, I didn't want them to be afraid of the glass coffin, so I told them that they were going to get to ride in a space capsule. When we finally got to the ambulance, they told me that it had been one of the neatest rides they had ever been on."

Kevin looked Julie directly in the eyes, "And it was. When that sled snapped around and suddenly we were riding an avalanche, I wasn't afraid. I was on top of the world. I was Pecos Bill riding a tornado. All I could think of was keeping the speed exact so we stayed in the same place and I didn't shoot off into the trees or something. I knew that if a tree or a branch or, hell, even a really hard chunk of snow got swept under the front skis, we would tumble and get buried, but for that moment, I was in control of life and death. I think my being in control in such a situation was what gave me the biggest rush. Maybe that's why I've never been to crazy about roller coasters... I'm not in control on a roller coaster."

He turned slightly red and looked a little away from Julie's face. "I was so turned on. I was harder than granite. If you had been there at the ambulance after I transferred the kids to the paramedics, I think I could have taken you right there in the snow in front of Chanel 11 News and everybody."

Ron coughed slightly. "Speaking of Chanel 11 News, we have an interview to get to."

Addressing the four girls he continued, "And since we have to be up at the aid station again anyway, we had best get everything written down in our reports. I have a feeling that this is going to be a little more well known than our usual rescues, so we'd better make sure all the i's are dotted and all the t's properly crossed. We'll grab something to eat out of the refrigerator at the aid station, so don't wait supper for us. Depending on how long this interview takes, we should be back here sometime before eight."

He then leaned forward and kissed Judy and said, "See you then."

Soon the whine of the snowmobile engines was fading into the distance.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF DAY FIVE, PART 1

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

No, there wasn't any real sex in this segment.

But there WILL be in Day Five, Part 2,

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12