Three Just for Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John recognizes the meaning of my words because we've been together for so long. He knows that I'm satisfied and he is free to satisfy himself. Of course, this time there are two other men to consider.

The rest of the evening becomes a blur of multiple orgasms and ejaculating cocks. Initially, John positions me on all fours and somebody starts fucking me doggy style. Then another man sticks his cock in my mouth so I'm getting fucked from both ends. It's a naughty and pleasant sensation to have two men in me at once, but it becomes a lot to concentrate on. I lose track of who's fucking me, and eventually all the men expend themselves.

I have cum dripping from my face and breasts. It oozes from my vagina and runs down my legs. My hair is stuck together in places, and that tight skin feeling that accompanies drying semen is everywhere. With everyone satisfied, I lie on the floor naked, covered in cum and in John's arms. The other two guys partially dress and sit on the couch.

I wrap myself in the soft pink towel from the floor and announce my desire to clean-up and go to bed. This induces a flurry of activity from Mike and Tom who dress themselves almost as fast as they undressed. I thank them for coming, and for helping me with my fantasy.

They thank John and me for a fun evening, as though we just had a well cooked meal. We all laugh at that, and I'm relieved to see that we're too good of friends for awkward feelings to persist between us. I give each of the guys a kiss and a squeeze of their butts as they leave. John and I are home alone again, and he pulls me tight into his arms.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"Of course I love you"

"How much?" I persist.

"Too much" he answers.

I smile, tell him that I love him more than anything else in the world, and dismiss myself to take a long hot shower. Then we fall asleep in each others arms.

The next day begins in the usual way, other than John and me paying extra attention to each other. Both of us are spent sexually for a couple days, but still very affectionate. The way he keeps talking about it, it sounds like John had even more fun than I did.

A week later, Tom and Mike come over to pick up John for basketball. I am surprised at the lack of awkwardness with them. We are all so completely at ease with each other. I think to myself that we all had a great evening together that was a lot of fun. That's all it was. There are no jealous or bad feelings from anyone. And my relationship with John is stronger than ever.

It was so much fun that I'm considering arranging something for John. I'm sure he'd like another woman, but unfortunately I'm not quite as open minded as my husband. This is something I intend to work on, and John knows there are no guarantees, but it worked out so well for John and I that I'd like to satisfy some of John's fantasies too. Only time will tell what the future brings.

12