Three Men, a Boat, and Naked Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John decided to use his thirteen wishes sparingly, albeit wisely, and not waste them on a bigger house, a new car, mere money, and/or longevity and health. Instead, before making any of his wishes, he waited. Months flew by from Nude Day, the day he encountered the Genii stuck in a St. Pauli Girl beer bottle. August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June, and July rolled by with John still not using any of his wishes.

He could have wished Bob out of Jail, but he didn't waste a wish on him. He could have wished Mike another billion dollar fortune, but he didn't waste a wish on him either. He needed all of his 13 wishes to fulfill his wish list. Finally, on Sunday, July 14th, 2013, Nude Day, John pulled out his gold doubloon and rubbed it.

"Genii. Genii. Genii."

Immediately, the same bluish/green mist appeared, but this time, instead of over the water, the bluish/green mist appeared in his house.

" Whoever shall save me, I'm at your demand. I give you one wish. Your wish is my command. Oh, it's you again. The thirteen wish man. I hope you'll make better wishes than your two friends," he said with a laugh. "What do you want? Tell me, what are your wishes, so that I can return to what I was doing with Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Kim Kardashian."

"John handed the Genii a Playboy magazine. My thirteen wishes are to have Miss January, Miss February, Miss March, Miss April, Miss May, Miss June, Miss July, Miss August, Miss September, Miss October, Miss November, and Miss December from the Playboy Playmate list. As my thirteenth wish, I wish for a billion dollar transferred to my account. I need the money to buy a yacht and to cover my traveling expenses, so that I can endlessly travel the world, while celebrating Nude Day every day with my twelve, naked Playboy playmates."

"Good use of wishes. I wish I had thought of that," said the Genii. " Whoever shall save me, I'm at your demand. I grant you your thirteen wishes. Your wishes are my command," said the Genii folding his arms across his chest. "Your wishes are granted," said the Genii to John with a nod of his head.

With his yacht christened, Saint Pauli Girl, John sailed away with his twelve Playboy Playmates, never to be seen again.

"Ah, don't you just love a happy ending? I do."

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

12