Three of a Kind Ch. 02

Story Info
Bella get's use to her new home.
4.6k words
3.71
9.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~hi again,I had someone email mail me to go on with the story and the plot, I guess they want to see were it could go. again very srry for the little sex in this story, there will be more in up comeing ch.. plz do email or post anything you wish to say bout it..thx loves xoxox

p.s this is starting off right were we left off, so read the frist if you didn't.

--------------------------

Bpov

Caius looked at me and smiled. "Why don't we show you to your new room? You can freshen up while we get you some dinner and you can rest for a while. It has been a very long day for you."

"I have so many questions though." I said.

"We know you do. But you look exhausted Mia Bella you need to relax for a while, we will have all day to talk tomorrow after you are rested." Marcus said while brushing a strand of hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

Without even knowing I did it I lend into Marcus' hand and nuzzled his palm to my face. His touch brought me so much comfort.

After a second I lifted my head and nodded to him knowing that my mind as well as my body need rest.

We walked to a different set of doors then the ones I entered from. It was a long hall with doors on one side of the hall and candle lit sconces on the other side. Every few feet there was some type of painting or portrait. In some of them I noticed some of the guards I had already met and my mates.

We walked for a few minutes and came to a set of double doors made of thick cherry oak. As we walked through them I noticed that it was a smaller hallway then the last but still quite big. There looked to be four separate room doors and as we passed them Aro pointed out which rooms where whose. We got to the last door on the left and Caius opened it for me and when I stepped through my jaw hit the floor.

This has to have been the most beautiful room I have ever laid eyes on.

The room was huge. It was painted a deep blood red, with light beige trimmings. The curtains and the carpet where the same light beige as the trimming. Behind the curtains was a large sliding glass door leading out to a large private balcony. On the left wall, dead center was the largest four poster bed I have ever seen. It was decorated with a black with comforter with blood red designs on it. The sheets and pillow cases where the same light beige as the carpet. There were black, red and beige decorative pillows covering the top half of the bed. On the right wall there was a beautiful cherry oak finished vanity with a vanity stool to sit on.

Next to the vanity there was to doors. One lead to a very large walk in closet. This is the type of closet Alice would be proud of.

I moved over to the second door and walked into my own personal master bath / spa. The first thing that caught my attention was the huge Jacuzzi tub. I stood there for a minute picturing soaking in the tub with all the Jacuzzi jets on with a glass of wine and all sorts of candles throughout the bathroom. I think I may have started drooling a little. Next to the bath tub was a large walk in shower with at least 15 jets throughout the shower, it even had a steamer. The entire bathroom was done in soft natural colors to give in an earthy feel.

I turned around to my mates and gave them a huge smile. "This is all so beautiful, but I don't deserve any of this."

"You deserve all of this plus more Isabella. Our job is to always make sure you have a smile on your face like you do now." Caius said with his own brilliant smile.

With the smile still plastered to my face, I asked the most important question of the night.

"Can I take a bath? Pretty please." I even batted my eyelashes and gave a flirty giggle. Where the hell did that come from?

They all started laughing. "Oh course you can Cara Mia this is your home now you may do as you wish. How about while you take your bath me, Marcus and Caius will go make you some dinner and bring you a nightgown and you can get some sleep." Aro said with a smile

"We will see you in the morning Isabella enjoy your bath. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask you know where our chambers are." Marcus said.

Before they left they all came and gave me a kiss on the cheek and wished me a goodnight and left me to my business.

After I finished my bath I went to my bed and found a set of light pink panties with a matching bra and a light pink silk pair of pj pants and shirt that I slipped on. After getting dressed I sat down and ate a wonderful meal of cheese stuffed shells with garlic bread. I climbed into bed and drifted off to the most peaceful sleep I have ever had, dreaming about three red eyed vampires.

Apov

This has been the most amazing day of mine and my brother's very long existence. We have finally found our one true soul mate. Oh course we didn't expect to be mated to the same girl, and defiantly not a human girl. But we could not be any happier.

We are walking down the hallway to make our mate some dinner and Caius is the first one to start talking.

"Aro, Marcus. She is wonderful. How in the Hell did she end up with that Cullen boy?" Caius asked.

"I am not sure brother but we have her now. And she is amazing. Even for a human she is undeniably beautiful. I cannot wait to get to know her." I said.

We made it to the kitchen and started making her dinner for her.I called out for Jane as we were making Isabella's supper.

Jane walks into the kitchen and stops before up. "Yes master." She says. Jane has always been my favorite. I think it's because she was changed at such a young age that she reminds me of a child even though he is at least 700 years old. I have always wanted children but since I am a vampire it is impossible.

"Jane my dear I was wondering if you could find Isabella something to sleep in for the night and deliver it back her to me?" I ask her.

"Yes master that will be no problem. And if I may say so Isabella looks to be the perfect mate for you and the masters. She is an exquisite human." Jane replies.

"Thank you Jane she is defiantly exquisite. I am hoping when we can count on you to look after her when I and the brothers are unable to." I asked

"Oh course master it is no problem at all. I would like to get to know Isabella myself, it will be nice to have another girlfriend." Jane says with a smile. "Is there anything else you need from me master?"

"No Jane that will be all. Thank you."

We finished up making Isabella's supper and walked back to her room. When we got there all of us couldn't hold back the light laughter that came out. Isabella had the stereo going and singing along to whatever song was playing. She had an amazing voice.

I sat down the tray of food on her bed and Marcus laid out a pair of silk night pants and a matching top that was light pink, with a matching robe on her bed. Next to it Caius laid out a pair of light pink panties with a matching bra.

We left the room and headed down to my office to discuss some important matters. We arrived at our destination I sat at my desk while Caius and Marcus sat on the two chairs in front of my desk.

"So gentleman we have some stuff we need to discuss." I said to them. "First we need to find out when Isabella wants to be turned. I am in no hurry to turn her if she doesn't want to yet. She is only 18 we were turned in our 20's. If she would like to wait for her change until she is closer to our human ages I am fine with that."

Marcus and Caius both nodded letting me know they agreed.

"Aro I think it would be acceptable, if she where to stay human for a while, to allow her to keep in contact with her family until closer to when she wants to be turned?" Marcus asked.

"I think that is acceptable, we will ask her to see what she thinks. We also need to set her up with a bank card so she is able to shop and do whatever women do." I stated.

My brothers agreed.

"Tomorrow we will introduce her to the guard we don't need them feeding off of her because they didn't know. We will introduce her around 11am that should give her enough time to take care of her human needs." I said. "Now if you will excuse me I am off to my chambers for the night. Goodnight brothers."

They both wished me goodnight and I was off. Since my chambers was right across the hall from Isabella's I decided to take a quick peek in to make sure she was comfortable. When I got near her door I heard the slow steady beat of her heart. With the slow pace of her heart I know before I opened the door that she was sleeping.

I walk to her door and opened it and entered her chamber. As I approached her bed I was hit with her intoxicating scent. She smelt like strawberries and cream. She was lying on her back with her arms above her head and her hair splayed out over her pillow. The covers where only pulled up to her hips and her shirt had rode up slightly showing off a sliver off creamy white skin.

This women's beauty bypassed any vampires I had ever meet. Seeing her laying there so vulnerable made me want to claim her so badly, but I know she wasn't ready for that step yet she hardly know us. So I settled for a kiss to her forehead before I go back to mine.

Epov

Who the hell do they think they are? They can't take her from me she's mine. Her and her blood belong to me not them.

They will regret doing this to me.

"Edward don't do anything stupid. You've seen my vision, this is the way it's meant to be. Let them be happy." Alice pleaded with me, I just ignored her.

As the plane descended in Seattle the only thing that ran through my mind was to get her back and stay alive in the process.

I will do anything to get her back. She belongs to me and no one else.

---------------

(next day)

Bpov

I feel like I am floating on a cloud. I have never felt so at peace in my life.

"Isabella." I hear someone whisper in the most angelic voice ever. But I am too comfortable to answer it. I don't want to leave this little sliver of paradise I am in. I know that I am in the middle of my dream world and the real world and I am not ready to face the real world yet, so I am hanging on to the last little bit of my dream world before its gone.

"Cara Mia, wake up." The voice says again. I am still choosing to ignore it for now.

I feel a soft but cool hand touch my cheek and I inhale the intoxicating scent that is radiating off of said hand. It smells like cinnamon. It almost reminds me of fresh baked cinnamon rolls. I lean my cheek into the hand and inhale through my nose once again.

I have almost slipped out of my dream world now. I know I must get up.

"Isabella you must wake up we have lots to do today." Says a different voice. But still just as lovely as the first.

I open my eyes with a pout on my face to see my beautiful mates standing at the side of my bed. "But I'm not ready to wake up yet I was having the most wonderful dreams last night." I say.

Marcus looks at me and says with a smile on his face, while pulling his hand away from my cheek. 'So that's who smells like cinnamon'. "We a sorry mia amore but we have much to do today." With that said he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"After you are done with your human needs and freshening up come to the kitchen and we will have breakfast waiting for you. Jane will be waiting outside your door to escort you to the kitchen. We have a few things to discuss while you eat." Caius said as he picked up my hand and kissed it.

As I started to get up, I frowned realizing I have nothing to wear. "What is wrong Cara Mia?" Aro asked.

"I didn't know I would be staying so I have no close with me but what I had on my back when I came in. I have nothing appropriate to were." I said.

"Mia Bella it is ok we had Jane find you something to wear, it is hanging up in your closet. And once we are done with today's agenda Jane will help you shop for some new close for yourself." Marcus said with a pleased look on his face.

I was very thankful for them thinking ahead like that for me. I stood up and smiled at them and proceeded to give all three of them a hug and a kiss to their cheeks. "Thank you very much for thinking of all this for me it is very kind of you."

"It is our pleasure Isabella." Caius said. "Now get ready and we will meet you in the kitchen."

With that said they left the room so I could get ready for the day.

After they were gone I went to the bathroom and took care of my human needs. Once I was done in the bathroom I headed over to the closet to find out what Jane had found for me to wear.

Hanging up was a beautiful white eyelet halter dress that will hit about mid thigh. Along with the dress was pair of white and beige eyelet linen slingback wedge shoes. Attached to the hanger was a bag. I took the bag off the hanger and looked inside to reveal a white strapless bra with lace detailing under the bust. And a pair of white fishnet lacy-up cheeky panties.

I am not the type of girl that would normally dress like this but I figured I would give it a try because it was a very pretty outfit.

So I got to it and got dressed. Once I was dressed I put on a just a little make up, some eye liner, mascara and some lip gloss. I think Jane brought it with the close. And I left my hair down in all its brown wavy glory.

Once I was done I stepped in front of a mirror that was hanging in the dressing room to check out how I pulled everything together. I'm not a conceded person but I looked really good. I think I may have to rethink the way I have been dressing.

I finished up what I was doing and walked to my door just in time for it to open and reveal Jane. She truly was a beautiful person. She had blond hair pulled back into a tight bun. Very petite. Her eyes are brilliant red, you can tell she feed recently and she has the same alabaster skin as all vampires. I am guessing she was turned when she was about 15 years old.

"Are you ready to join the masters Isabella?" She asked while giving me a small friendly smile. In the short time since I have met Jane I don't believe I have seen her smile. She should do it more often it suits her.

"Yes. Thank you Jane." I said as I gave her my own smile.

We started walking down the hallways making left turns and right turns. I was so lost, it's going to take forever to learn this place.

"Isabella I was wondering if later today or tomorrow, if it gets too late, if you would like to go shopping with me? We could bring Alec and Felix with us so we won't have to carry our bags. It should be a lot of fun." Jane said with a little giggle.

"Sure Jane that would be great. You don't think Alec and Felix will mind coming with us to help?" I asked.

"Oh course they won't. But even if they did I have so much blackmail on them they wouldn't dare say no." She said it with an evil little smile on her face. I couldn't help but laugh. I think I am going to really like Jane.

A couple minutes later we get to the kitchen. My mates where finishing up plating my breakfast as we walked in. The kitchen was lovely it was a true Italian kitchen. I can't wait to cook in here.

After my mates placed my plate and juice on the table they come to me and one by one they embraced me in there arms and kiss my cheek. "How did you sleep Cara Mia?" Aro asked.

"That was the best sleep I have ever had in my life. I didn't want to wake up." I replied.

"Well Isabella tomorrow you may sleep as long as you would like. We just have a lot to do today. And my I say you are looking absolutely divina today" Aro said making me blush.

Caius gestured to a chair at the table. "Come Isabelle, we can go over the agenda for the day while you eat." We walked over to the table and he pulled out my chair for me. Once I sat, I looked down to the plate in front of me. On the plate were scrambled eggs with peppers, onions and mushrooms mixed together. There was also sausage toast and fresh strawberries. On the table next to my plate was a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice and a cup of coffee.

"Thank you for making me breakfast this looks wonderful." I said.

"It's no problem, we enjoy cooking for you." Marcus said.

As I started eating Aro spoke.

"We need to go over a few things with you and get your opinion. First we understand that you being here is taking you away from your family and friends. We know, that you know, that you are not allowed to share our secret with anyone, but we were wondering if you would like to keep in contact with your friends and family until you are changed?"

When he asked me that question I nearly choked on a mouthful of eggs. "Are you serious? You would allow me to keep in contact with my family."

"Yes, if that is what you wish to do than we will be fine with it. Our goal is to make sure you are happy, and if keeping your family in your life for a while longer is what will make you happy, than that is what will happen." Explained Caius.

"You will be able to visit them and call, but you need to know that from this day on this castle is your home. We cannot allow our mate, the future queen to be unguarded and away from us. And if you would like, when you do go to visit your family we can accompany you. If we cannot come or you choose not to have us come with you, you still must take at least two members of the guard to keep you safe. Do these terms seem acceptable for you?" Aro asked.

I had to have had the biggest shit eating grin on my face because all of them started chuckling.

"Oh course your terms are acceptable. I am just so happy I can keep in contact with my family. I was afraid that when I left to come here that would be the last time I was able to see them or talk to them. Thank you so much for doing this for me. You have no idea how much this means to me." I practically screamed out.

"That all leads in to our next question. When would you like to be changed?" Asked Caius. "If you would like to wait awhile to be changed that is fine with us, we were not changed until we were in our mid twenty's. So if you would like to wait until you are closer to our human ages that would be acceptable."

I thought about it for a moment before I answered. "I think I would like to wait for a little while. There is just so much I haven't done as a human. I think I want to experience a little more in my human life before I am turned. I'm thinking maybe 24 or 25 would be a good age."

They all nod and Aro says. "That works for us. We will also have your new credit card here for you by the end of the day. Don't worry about how much you spend with it, we started it out with $5 million. If you need more let us know and we will add to it. We will also check it once a week to make sure you have plenty of money on it."

I think my mind shutdown. I don't believe I heard them correctly because I know they did not just tell me that they put $5 million to start out with on a credit card for me. I must have been sitting there staring at them longer then I thought because Aro was looking at me with a look of concern on his face.

"Cara Mia are you alright you are as white as me?" Aro asked. Caius and Marcus laughed at Aro's joke.I shook my head side to side trying to get my brain to turn back on. "Aro I don't believe I heard you correctly, did you just say you have a credit card for me with $5 million on it?"

"Yes Cara that is what I said. Is it not enough because we can add more if you think it won't cover you expenses?" Aro said completely serious. I just sat there with my jaw on the table staring at him. I actually think what he said killed a few of my brain cells.

Finally getting my brain working again, I answered him. "No Aro that isn't what I meant. I don't think I will ever be able to use that much money. My father is a small town police chief, I don't think he would even make a million in 10 years. And even if, I had my own part time job at $8 an hour and paid for all my own expenses. I guess I am just in a little bit of shock right now. That is a hell of a lot of money for someone like me."

12