Three of a Kind Ch. 05

Story Info
Bella goes home
10.8k words
4.69
8.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Sill trying to wirte out some better sex, into the story, but am having problems getting a editer(sorry for any fuck ups) and again hope you guys like and rate, bye xoxox

----------------------

Bpov

I woke up the next morning to cool fingers running through my hair. If I could purr I would have. I rolled over and buried my face into the cool chest of whoever was lying next to me. Inhaling through my nose I smelt cinnamon. Marcus. I wrapped myself around him and he started rubbing up and down my spine with feather light touches, I hummed in satisfaction. Nothing could beat being pressed up against my mate when I first woke up.

"Principessa Isabella, it's time to wake up." I let out a small huff at what he just called me. Princess just doesn't sound right when directed at me. I looked up at him frowning.

"Princess! Really?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Marcus laughed.

"I am completely serious. You are mated to the three Volturi kings, which makes you the Princess of Volturi." He paused, and I glared at him, "Wipe away that frown, it will come in time." Marcus said with a sparkle in his eye. I could tell he really enjoyed not only calling me a princess but also calling me his mate. If calling me princess keeps that sparkle in his eyes then I will deal with it and not complain.

"Mia Principessa," He said with a smile playing on his lips. "Aro and Caius are making you breakfast. Please get ready so we can go soon." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

I nodded, "I shouldn't be too long. I will meet you in the kitchen when I am done." With that I jumped out of bed to head to the bathroom, a growl stopped me in my tracks. I turned to see Marcus staring at me with lust in his eyes. That look sent a fresh wave of arousal through me.

"La Mia piccolo tentatrice, if you do not put something on soon we will not make it to see your father today. You are testing my control." I looked down and realized I was completely naked. I don't think I have ever blushed that red in my life.

I started to hide my face, and then thought about it for a second. I realized that I have no reason to be embarrassed in front of my mates. They have already seen me naked and they are my mates and love me no matter what.

Coming to that realization I took my hands away from my face and took a couple steps towards Marcus. I placed my hands on my hips in a seductive way and threw him a smirk. "You see something you like?" I said, my voice husky.

Marcus crouched down, moving towards me like I was his prey and he hadn't fed in days. And I guess I was his prey, and oh boy did I want to be his prey. Two could play at this game. I crouch down in almost the same position he was in and I started circling him. Soft growls escaped his lips, sending a burning heat straight to my core.

He had to of smelt my arousal because the next thing I know I was up against a wall. He had my legs over top of his shoulders and his face buried in my pussy.

"Fuck Marcus, that feels so good." I said while moaning and grinding myself on him.

"Isabella hai una bella figa poco. Potrei leccare per tutto il giorno." (translation– Isabella you have such a pretty little pussy, I could lick you all day long.) I had no idea what Marcus just said but it turned me on so much that I felt myself drip with arousal. Marcus noticed, his eyes darkening to a black that only made the heat grow, and his face was buried in my folds.

What he was doing to my body was amazing. When Edward and I where together I felt aroused when we would kiss but nothing like this. My body screamed for these three men.

I screamed out as Marcus pushed his tongue into my entrance, and somehow snaked his arm around my thigh so he could play with my clit. I was so close I could feel the muscles in my belly start to tighten.

"Marcus, fuck," I moaned, and he was only more insistent, "don't stop"

"Marcus!" I shrieked as I came.

Marcus started purring into my pussy making my body quiver with aftershocks, and I pushed his face away from my core and all I saw was an arrogant smirk on his face. I could see his lips coated with my juices, and I felt a rush of possessiveness... He was mine, all MINE! As he lowered me down to the floor he spoke, "Mia Principessa, you taste amazing, if I could live off of you alone I would in a heartbeat." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and laid little kisses on it.

"Thank you Marcus that was wonderful." I said.

"You're welcome Isabella. You need to start getting ready, we are already running behind now." He said, gently holding me for a moment. As I started walking away he smacked me on my ass and laughed when I jumped.

"You just wait tell I become a vampire, you will get yours." I threatened him as I walked away laughing. I liked a playful Marcus, it was cute.

I took care of my human needs as fast as possible and walked into my closet to find something to wear... There were far too many chooses.

I settled on a form fitting black and white printed sleeveless dress that hits right above the knee, with a black half jacket. I pick a pair of red patent finished peep toe pump with an ankle strap. And finally a black bra and panty set with white lace trimming.I know the guys would be dressing in suits so I wanted to somewhat match up to them. I think I did well.

When I finished dressing I put on some light makeup, and left my hair down.

I grabbed my bag and headed off to the kitchen to have breakfast. When I made it to the kitchen my mates were sitting at the table with smiles on their faces, that grew as they saw me. Aro got up from his seat and pulled my chair out for me gesturing for me to sit.

"Hello Cara Mia, I hear you had a lovely morning." Aro said, a grin twitching at his lips. I looked over at Caius and he also was trying not to laugh. I glared playfully at them both as I sat down.

I turned my head so I could look at Marcus. He sat there with an innocent look on his face. I locked my gaze on Marcus as I spoke to Aro and Caius. "I had a lovely morning, but from what I can tell you already know that." I raised an eyebrow at Marcus, his eyes looked worried for a moment, but I gave him a playful smile.

"Yes Isabella, so we heard."

"Do I have to keep you three separated? I have a feeling you three are going to cause some problems. Don't make me break out my inner mommy on you." I put a forkful of French toast in my mouth while glaring at them.

"No mommy, we promise we will behave. And if we don't we will take our punishments in spankings." Aro said with sexy yet evil look on his face. I couldn't help it I busted up laughing. I am so glad I finished that bit of food before he said that because I would have choke on it. I had a bunch of comedians for mates.

Once I stopped laughing we talked about the trip to Forks as I ate. I was really excited because we were taking their personal jet. I have never even flown first class before, this is going to be exciting. I also let them know that when we got there I wanted them to stay in the car until I called for them. I needed to ask Charlie first if he would move to Italy with me, and then I would bring them in. The best way to go with Charlie is one thing at a time when it comes to me. I don't want to overwhelm him more than it was already going to be.

Felix stepped into the kitchen as I was finishing up my breakfast. "Masters, Princess the limo is ready whenever you are."

"Thank you Felix we will be out there in a moment. Oh and please grab Isabella's bag on your way out." Marcus said while pointing to my bag.

Felix turned around and grabbed my bag as he left the kitchen.

"Are you all set Cara?" Aro asked while brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. I just love it when they touch me. It makes me feel like I am the only person in the world.

"Yep I'm ready. And whoever is carrying me to the car better run fast. I had a blast when Jane did it." I said while bouncing a little with excitement.

"I will take you Isabella. And don't worry I will make it the best ride of your life." Caius said while picking me up bridal style. He had a sexy little smirk on his face after he said it to. There is just too many ways I could take that sentence. He leaned his head down, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and took off like a bat out of hell. I laughed and screamed the entire way to the garage. After traveling vampire style everything seems mundane.

We stopped in the garage and Caius put me down next to a black stretch limo. Felix stood at the back door holding it open for me, so I climbed in. My mates followed behind me and once we were all in Felix closed the door. A couple seconds later the glass between the front and back of the limo opened. "Good morning. We should make it to the airport on time. Is there any stops we need to make before we get there?" Jane asked from the passenger seat. I was practically bouncing in my seat when I saw Jane.

"No dear Jane, I don't believe so." Aro answered.

"Stop." I said right before Jane rolled the glass back up. "Are you going all the way to Forks with us?"

"Yep. I am almost always with the masters when they leave the castle." Jane said giving me a smile. I smiled write back at her I was so happy that she was coming. I have grown quite fond of Jane since I moved here. We had so much fun shopping I wouldn't even mind going again as long as she came with me.

I practically bounced up to her and reached into the front seat and gave her a hug. "I am so glad you are coming to. It will be nice to have a girl with us. Maybe we can even go shopping or something."

"That sounds great. We can make a day of it as long as the masters don't need me of course." Jane squealed with excitement. I looked back at my mates and gave them a pouty face.

"I am sure we can live without Jane for a day. If things go well with your father we can just spend the day with him getting to know one another." Marcus said. I moved over to Marcus and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you so much I like having girl time with Jane." I said while I snuggled into his side.

"I will let you know when we arrive at the airport." Jane said as she closed the window. I am just so excited that she was coming.

About an hour and a half later we made it to the airport. We walked up to a beautiful Boeing 737 Luxury plane.

"Holy moly! I have never even been in first class before." Everyone laughed at me. I didn't mean to say that out loud. Sometimes there's no filter between my brain and mouth.

"You better get used to it, this is the way we travel." Marcus said while guiding me up the stairs into the plane.

Once I stepped foot onto the plane I gasped. Wow. It was beautiful. When you first walked in to the left was the cockpit, and then on the right was a living room furnished with gorgeous Italian white leather furniture. There was a large screen TV built into the wall. A little further up was a dining room that seated 4 people comfortably, the chairs were also done in the same leather, there was also a full service wet bar on the opposite wall as the dining room table. Past the dining room was a full service kitchen with all the luxuries of home. There was a small hallway past the kitchen with 2 doors. Behind the first door was a full bathroom with a stand up shower and a Jacuzzi tub. Behind the next door was a master bedroom with a king sized bed, two night stands, a dresser and a vanity. All the furnishings where done in a dark oak finish. The bed set was white with black horizontal stripes varying in width.

To say that I was impressed by this plane wasn't giving it justice. It was seriously a home with wings. I could live here and be happy.

"I take it you like the plane?" Caius asked and I just nodded my head. "I am glad you like it because we travel frequently."

We made our way to our seats and buckled up to take off.

"Good morning lady and vampires this is your captain Felix. We should be arriving at our destination in 11 hours. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask your lovely hostess Jane. Thank you for flying Air Volturi, we hope you have a wonderful flight."

I really did try to hold in my laugh but I couldn't, I burst out in a fit of laughter while my mates shook their heads back and forth with smiles on their faces. I am really going to enjoy hanging out with Felix. He reminded me of Emmett with his size and goofball personality. I was really shocked that Felix was the pilot. I guess when you live as long as they do you have time to do all sorts of stuff.

We were about 3 hours into the flight when my stomach started growling. Everyone's eyes turned and looked at my stomach.

"Time to feed the human." Jane said walking in and taking a plate over to the dining room table. I followed behind her and sat down at the table where she had placed the plate. On the plate was a turkey sandwich and pile of fresh cut veggies with a little saucer of dipping sauce for the veggies.

"Thank you Jane that was really sweet of you."

"It's not a problem Isabella, I don't mind." She said while turning around to the wet bar and poured me a glass of soda. When I first met Jane she was very intimidating and even a little scary. But now after spending time with her I have really grown fond of her.

Once I finished up eating I washed my dish and went back to the living room to talk to my mates. "Hey guys. I think I am going to go lay down for a little while I am kind of tired." I said.

"Ok Cara go rest. If you need anything let us know. Sleep well." Aro said as I made my way to the bedroom.

I got to the bedroom and decided to take my dress off so I wouldn't wrinkle it when I layed down. Within minutes of crawling into bed I was fast asleep.

*****

"Bella wake up." I moan as pair of cold hands run down my stomach stopping right before they reach my mound. Which one of my mates is it this time? I smiled.

"They turned you into a fucking slut." Roared the voice. As I went to jump off the bed, realizing it wasn't one of my mates, I realized I was unable to move my arms or legs. I look down and see that I am restrained to the bed. I freak out and start struggling against the restraints.

"You might as well stop struggling, you are not getting loose." I snap my head to the direction of the male voice to see who it is. All I see is a figure in the shadows, I can't make out who it is. I know, I know that voice but I am too scared to put two and two together.

I look around the room to try to get an idea of where I am at. As I look around the room it looks like it has been abandoned for quite some time. The walls have white peeling paint, the one window in the room was boarded up and has a withered white curtain hanging in front of it. The only piece of furniture in the room is the small bed with white sheets I am restrained to.

"Who are you? What do you want with me? Where am I?" The questions just kept falling out of my mouth before my capture could answer any of them.

"Ouch! That really hurts my feelings that you don't remember my voice love." I froze. I don't even think I was breathing. My heart started hammering away in my chest. There is only one person that calls me love. 'Edward'.

Edward steps out from the shadows. "Hello love I have missed you so much. It was not very nice of you to leave me like you did. Now what should your punishment be for leaving me?" He stands there tapping his finger on his chin, like he is in deep thought. "I've got it." He says with a smile on his face as he walks towards me.

I try to move away from him but it's not working he has me tied so tight to the bed that I can't move at all. "Edward please don't. Please leave me alone." I begged as tears started streaming down my face.

"Love I can't just let you go unpunished. You hurt me so know it is only fair that I hurt you." As he said those words to me I looked up into his eyes for the first time and gasped. I just couldn't believe what I was looking at. "Oh do you like them. I think red suits me better. And I have to say humans taste so much better and they make me a whole lot stronger to. I think I am going to like trying out my new strength on you it should be fun."

Before I could scream out for him to stop, he snapped the bone in my leg. I screamed out in pain. Why is he doing this, it's wrong. This is not the Edward that I used to know.

As I brought my eyes back up to him, his fist started coming down at my face.

******

"Cara Mia please wakeup?" I snapped my eyes open and saw my mates sitting on the bed with me. I jumped up into Aro's arms and started crying into his shoulder. "It's ok Cara it was only a dream, we are here now." Aro cooed to me while he rubbed my back. I turned around as I felt more hands on my back to see Marcus and Caius trying to comfort me.

I spoke between sobs. "Ed-Edward w-was hurting me. Wh-Why would h-he want to hurt m-m-me?" I stuttered out as I buried my face deeper into Aro's shirt.

"Isabella we will never let anyone hurt you. If he comes anywhere near you he will be become a pile of ash. You are ours and he will respect that and if he doesn't he will regret the day he was ever born." Caius said with a look on his face that said he means business.

With that said I relaxed with my mates until we made it to Seattle.

------------------

?pov

Ring Ring

"Yes." He said as he answered the phone.

"Isabella and the kings will be in Forks, WA tomorrow."

"Good work. You will be rewarded when the time comes. If you find anything else out before then let me know." With that said he hung up.

I hope he knows what he is doing because this to me looks like a one way track to becoming ash. Oh well it's his ass, he just better not bring me down with him.

----------------------

Bpov

Once we touched down in Seattle there was a black limo waiting for us to take us the rest of the way to Forks. I started getting really nerves the closer we got to Forks. I was terrified by how Charlie would react to all this and if he would move to Italy with me. I really needed my dad and this was the only way.

"Isabella are you alright?" Caius asked me with concern written on his face.

"Yeah I am fine, why do you ask?"

"Well you are shaking your leg bad enough where the entire limo is moving, your sweating slightly and you are about to chew a hole in your lip. So I ask again are you alright?" Caius said with a smirk on his face.

"I am just really nerves. I am terrified on how my dad will react." Trader tears started falling down my face as I answered him. Within a second I had my mates surrounding me and trying to comfort me. It worked as normal. Just their presence around me made me feel better.

Aro lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes as he placed a light kiss to my lips. "Cara Mia, I have a good feeling that your father will accept this. I think it may take him some time to get used to it but he will eventually accept it. No matter what Marcus, Caius and myself will always be here for you no matter what. We love you so much."

When he said that to me its felt like my entire being got shifted and I could see the world so much clearer. I think with thoughs words alone, I learned to fully accept my mates.

Without warning Marcus scooped me up into his arms and started kissing me all over my face. Between kisses he spoke to me. "Oh Isabella you have just made me the happiest man in the world." I really didn't mind all the affection, I just didn't know why or what I did for this reaction from him.

"I'm not complaining over the affection you are giving me Marcus, but may I ask what it's for." I giggled and returned some kisses back to Marcus.

"Yes Marcus we are very interested in what is going on to. Please explain?" Aro said looking very curious.

Marcus dropped his head to my shoulder, turning it so he was able to kiss along my neck. He looked up from the crook of my neck and smiled at everyone. I don't think I have ever seen Marcus this happy before. He was glowing. "I think our dear Isabella should explain this to you herself." I gave him a 'what the fuck look'. He was confusing me. "Tell them why my bond lines changed, what conclusion did you come to just a moment ago."