Three of a Kind Ch. 07

Story Info
The after "party", after the club.
4.3k words
4.38
7.5k
3
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~OMG,I feel bad for taking sooo long to get this Ch; out and I know it's not even goin to be alot. I will try to post faster, I just don't want to mess up the story line. Sill I hope you guys like this and plz make sure to review.

----------------------

Bpov

"Isabella you were a very naughty girl tonight." Caius said as he pressed his body into mine. "Brothers I think we need to show Isabella what happens to naughty girls." Aro and Marcus nodded their heads and started growling.

Caius starts attacking my neck while Aro and Marcus make their way over to me. When Aro and Marcus make it to me they start pealing the little bit of clothe I do have on off.

I can't help but think as I look at my mates how much I have changed. No more is this shy little girl that used to hope for people not to notice her. Instead I have turned into a strong and confident woman that knows what she wants out of life.

"What are you thinking so hard about Cara Mia?" Aro asks as his lips glide across my breast making me shudder in approval

"Just how much I have changed in the past year." I say as three sets of hands run across my body in the most delicious way. Without even realizing it Caius has moved me to the bed and placed me in the center of it.

"We will talk about that later, but right now we would like to start off where we left off in the club." Caius says as he turns his head slightly to look behind him. "Jane would you like to join us over here please?" I had almost forgotten that Jane was here.

I watch as Jane moves to the bed and looks my naked body over. She gives me a sexy little smile and licks her lips. I am guessing she approves of what she sees. The next thing I know Jane is hovering over my body with her mouth attached to my nipple. Damn vampire speed.

"Fuck Jane that feels good." I say as she lightly bites my nipple. I go to reach out and touch her and realize that she has taken my hands and pinned them to the bed above my head.

"No touching. You will get your turn later." She says as she lets go of my wrists and moves her hands down my body. For being so cold and hard, Jane has such a gentle touch. Her hands finally stop at my inner thighs and pull them apart exposing me completely to her.

Jane takes a deep breath and I hear a rumble coming from her chest. "Mmm you smell delicious. I think I am going to have to take a taste to see if you taste as good as you smell." Jane bends down and takes one long lick from top to bottom of my slit. I moan at the feel of her cold tongue against my pussy. "Damn you taste even better then you smell." Jane mumbles into pussy.

I can't help the noises that come out of my mouth as Jane attacks my pussy. I can't help but wonder if she has done this before. There is no way a newbie knows there way around a pussy like this.

Jane moves her mouth away from me and replaces it with her hand. She pushes her fingers between my lips and starts massaging my clit. I feel the tightening in my stomach letting me know that I am getting close to my release. Jane notices to and stops rubbing my clit. "Not yet. I want to feel you cum from the inside." She says as she moves her fingers to my opening.

"Not to ruff Jane. Her barrier belongs to us." Aro says.

"I promise to keep her whole masters." Jane says with a little giggle.

I take a quick look around the room for the first time since Jane took over and notice my mates sitting in chairs next to the bed stroking themselves while watching us. Watching them stroking there beautiful cocks is a massive turn on. "Fuck that's hot guys." I say without even realizing it came out of my mouth until it was already said.

"We will have to give you a private show one of these days." Marcus said with a sexy smile on his face.

Jane brings my attention back to her by slowly sliding one of her fingers into my entrance. My back arches off of the bed from the wonderful sensation she is giving me. "You like that Princess?" She asks me as her finger slides in and out of my dripping center.

"God Jane that feels so good." I start panting and moaning as her finger slides in and out. I need more though, this isn't enough. All I can get out is one word. "More."

"Someone is impatient. But since you are my Princess I will give you what you want." Jane says as she pushes in a second finger. I let out a little muffled scream when she starts pumping her fingers in and out of me. I feel her thumb work its way to my clit, and she starts rubbing it. There are so many sensations going on that I am almost overwhelmed, but it feels so damn good I can't even think about caring.

My hips start to move on their own accord. I can't stop myself from riding her fingers it just feels to good.

"Princess I am going to put a third finger in you, if it's too much let me know ok?" Jane says. All I can do is nod my head at her.

I feel another finger move to my entrance and start to push in. It's a little painful but the pleasure outweighs the pain. Once her fingers are firmly pushed inside me she waits for a second so I can adjust. I nod my head letting her know I am ok and she starts moving her fingers again.

Without any warning what so ever my body is thrown into a powerful orgasm that has my back lifting off of the bed. "FFFFUUUCCCKKK!" I yell out. I can feel my own juices rushing out of me and all over Jane's hand and the bed.

As I start to come down from my orgasm my body starts to shake from the sheer force of it. I look down at Jane as she removes her fingers from me. I moan as I watch her lick my release off of her finger and hand.

"Damn princess you squirted all over me and the bed. That's fucking hot as hell." Jane says as she moves over my limp body. She leans down and kisses me on the lips.

My body is slowly starting to come back to life so I lift my hands up to Jane's top and remove it. "I think it's my turn to return the favor." I say as I lift my head up and glide my tongue over the valley between her breasts. I push her over onto her back and straddle her hips.

All of a sudden Jane goes unnaturally still. "Jane are you ok?" I ask. When she doesn't answer me I get worried and look over to my mates. "Guys what's wrong with Jane?" I get no answer and they are just as still and silent as Jane.

I jump off the bed and go over to them. I put my hands on Aro's cheeks trying to get a response from him, but I get nothing. I am terrified right now, something is horribly wrong. I do the only thing I can think of to feel safe, I climb into Aro's lap and bury my face in his neck. I feel warm tears start to fall from my eyes and onto Aro's neck. What the hell is going on?

"Baby?" I say into his neck as I stroke his chest. "Please answer me?" But nothing happens. I reach down and grab his hand trying to get any type of response from him.

"Cara Mia if you can hear me let me know?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell. I swear to god I just heard Aro's voice in my head.

"Oh thank god. Don't be scared Cara. I am able to project my thoughts to you through the contact between our hands." I hear Aro say in my head.

"Aro what's going on? What's wrong with you guys? I'm scared." I say as I look him in the eyes.

"Cara the only thing I can think of is there is another vampire around here with some sort of ability. I am able to hear, see and feel everything but I can't move or speak."

"Shit what am I supposed to do. I can't fight off a vampire. Oh shit this isn't good." I say starting to freak out. What the hell am I supposed to do I am just a human I can't fight a vampire. Everything was going so good, I should have known it would never last.

"Cara you have to calm down. I promise we will find you no matter what." Aro says to me but his voice is off. He almost sounds scared.

"What do you mean you will find me? Aro you're scaring me." I say.

"Cara no matter what happens keep looking at me ok? Just keep looking in my eyes ok? I love you so much." He says. I see venom tears in his eyes that will never fall.

"Bella." Says a voice behind me.

I go to turn around to see who called my name but Aro yells at me. "Cara I said look at me. Don't pay attention to anything else. I love you so much my Principessa. I promise we will find you no matter what. We love you with all our hearts and souls. Do not forget that. Do you understand me?" Aro asks me.

"Yes Aro I understand. I love you to. Please don't let whoever it is take me. Please." I say while tears stream down my face. I can't hold back the sobs that over take my body.

"I am sorry Cara I can't stop this from happening. Just know we will find you and bring you home to us. Now I need you to be strong for me until we find you ok?" Aro asks.

"I will I promise."

"Kiss me goodbye Cara. And remember we will find you no matter what. We love you so much. Don't forget that. Be strong for us until you are back in our arms." Aro says as I lean in and give him a kiss that only soul mates can give.

"I love you guys." I say as I reach my hands out and grab ahold of Caius and Marcus' hands. I rest my head on Aro shoulder and kiss his neck one last time before I feel a throbbing pain in my head and everything goes black.

---------hours later-------

"Bella wake up." I moan as pair of cold hands run down my stomach stopping right before they reach my mound. Which one of my mates is it this time? I smiled.

"They turned you into a fucking slut." Roared the voice. As I went to jump off the bed, realizing it wasn't one of my mates, I realized I was unable to move my arms or legs. I look down and see that I am restrained to the bed. I freak out and start struggling against the restraints.

"You might as well stop struggling, you are not getting loose." I snap my head to the direction of the male voice to see who it is. All I see is a figure in the shadows, I can't make out who it is. I know, I know that voice but I am too scared to put two and two together.

I look around the room to try to get an idea of where I am at. As I look around the room it looks like it has been abandoned for quite some time. The walls have white peeling paint, the one window in the room was boarded up and has a withered white curtain hanging in front of it. The only piece of furniture in the room is the small bed with white sheets I am restrained to.

"Who are you? What do you want with me? Where am I?" The questions just kept falling out of my mouth before my capture could answer any of them.

"Ouch! That really hurts my feelings that you don't remember my voice love." I froze. I don't even think I was breathing. My heart started hammering away in my chest. There is only one person that calls me love. 'Edward'.

Edward steps out from the shadows. "Hello love I have missed you so much. It was not very nice of you to leave me like you did. Now what should your punishment be for leaving me?" He stands there tapping his finger on his chin, like he is in deep thought. "I've got it." He says with a smile on his face as he walks towards me.

I try to move away from him but it's not working he has me tied so tight to the bed that I can't move at all. "Edward please don't. Please leave me alone." I begged as tears started streaming down my face.

"Love I can't just let you go unpunished. You hurt me so know it is only fair that I hurt you." As he said those words to me I looked up into his eyes for the first time and gasped. I just couldn't believe what I was looking at. "Oh do you like them. I think red suits me better. And I have to say humans taste so much better and they make me a whole lot stronger to. I think I am going to like trying out my new strength on you, it should be fun."

Before I could scream out for him to stop, he snapped the bone in my leg. I screamed out in pain. Why is he doing this, it's wrong. This is not the Edward that I used to know.

Something clicks and I realize that this is exactly what I have been dreaming about lately. I already know what is about to happen and there is nothing I can do about it.

I brought my eyes back up to him as his fist started coming down at my face. This is going to hurt. His fist makes contact with the side of my face making my eyes roll back inside my head from the pain. I refuse to scream anymore, I will not give him the satisfaction.

"Love you really shouldn't have left me like that. I could have made you so happy but now you are forcing me to punish you. But that's ok, I am sure that when I am done with your punishment you will see things my way. We are made for each other Isabella." Edward said with an evil grin on his face. This son a bitch is fucked up in the head. How did I not see this before?

"I will never love you, you are screwed up and need help." I say.

"We will see." Edward said.

----------2 Days----------

2 days. It has been 2 damn days since I have woken up. Edward would let me sleep for a few hours at a time and then return to start up where he left off.

I was not sure on how bad the damages to me where. All I know is that my entire body hurts like hell. It feels like I have been run over by a semi-truck.

"Bella are you ready to accept that I am your mate yet?" Edward asks me as he enters the room. I don't care if he kills me, I will never accept him as my mate or even say the words.

"Fuck you Edward. You will never be my mate. I fucking hate you. You might as well kill me because I will never accept you." I say to him as a spit a mouthful of blood in his face. He takes a tissue out of his pocket and whips the blood and spit off of his face.

"I guess I am just going to have to try something new." What more can he do to me. He has already beaten me to a bloody pulp. Then I realize that I had spoken to soon when I feel his hand between my legs. This cannot be happening.

"I think I am going to like this part of the punishment. Maybe if I fuck you, you will finally understand that you belong to me." He says as he slides his fingers through my folds.

"STOP! Edward no please don't do this. Please stop." I cry out. This is the first time since he took me that I have cried. This is all I have left, he can't have this part of me. I won't let him.

"No love I am not going to stop. You are mine and I will take what I want from you." He says as he pushes a finger inside of me. "Oh I am happy to see they have left you a virgin. I am defiantly going to enjoy this."

"Please stop. P-please." I am now sobbing and trying to pull myself away from him. But it's no use I have no energy left in me. He slips his fingers out of me so he can unbuckle his pants. This can't be happening. Once his pants are down he grabs ahold of himself and starts pumping his dick in his hands.

"I hope you're ready because I am claiming my property now." He says as he positions his self at my entrance and slowly starts to push the tip inside of me.

Ring, Ring

"FUCK." He yells and pulls away from me. Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever is looking out for me.

He picks up his phone from the floor and answers it.

"What the fuck do you want?" He yells into the phone. "Fuck how long do I have?"

He hangs up the phone and pulls his pants up. He walks over to me and kisses me on the lips.

"Sorry love but I am going to have to leave you here. But don't worry I will find you very soon and we will pick up where we left off." And he was gone. What the fuck just happened.

Not even a couple minutes later I hear the knob on the door start to turn.

---------------------------

Aro-pov

"Kiss me goodbye Cara. And remember we will find you no matter what. We love you so much. Don't forget that. Be strong for us until you are back in our arms." I said to Isabella before she leaned into give me a kiss.

"I love you guys." Isabella says as she grabs ahold of my brother's hands and lays her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.

Edward walks up to MY Isabella with an evil grin on his face. He takes his hand and hits Isabella on the back of her head knocking her out cold.

I may not be able to talk out loud but I know he can hear me in his head.

"Remember this Edward, when I find you I will kill you slowly and painfully. And it will only be worse if I find my mate injured. Do you understand me BOY?" I will not allow him to get away with this. He has no idea of what me and my brothers are capable of.

"If you think I am afraid of you, you have got another thing coming to you." Edward said as he reached down and grabbed Isabella off of my lap. My dead heart started throbbing from the loss of my mate. "You will never find her. I have a friend that will make sure of it."

I already knew he had a gifted vampire with him. But it will not stop us from finding our mate. And with that said he was out the door with our beautiful Isabella. I have never been so furious in my life. Edward will pay for all he has down. I will make sure he will beg for death.

A few minutes after Edward left whatever power was holding us lifted and we had full control of our bodies again. The roars that left mine and my brothers mouths rattled the walls.

"I think it is time to get our mate back brothers." I growled out. All my brothers could do was nod their heads. "Jane call the guard and have them come to Forks. We are going hunting."

We arrived back at Charlie's house. I knew it would take a half a day at least for my guard to arrive from Italy. Unfortunately I didn't have the patients to wait that long. Once we walked in the door Charlie came around the corner about to greet us. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed mood we were in.

"What's going on?" He asked with concern in his voice. He started to look around, I am guessing to try to find Isabella. "Guys where is Bells?" I could tell he was starting to panic slightly.

"Charlie I will have Marcus and Caius explain everything to you but first I need Jacob Blacks phone number." I told him.

"By the phone, on the emergency pad." He said. I walked into the kitchen and dialed the number to the Blacks house. As it rang I could hear my brothers telling Charlie what happened.

"Hello Black residence." Said a male voice.

"Hello I need to speak with Jacob Black."

"This is him."

"Jacob this is Aro Volturi. Me and my brothers are in desperate need of your help and hopefully the packs help."

"What the hell's going on? Is Bells ok?" Jacob yelled into the phone.

"Yes its Isabella. Edward found a gifted vampire and was able to take her from us. I have my guard on their way but it will take tell tomorrow for them to get here and I am not willing to wait that long."

"I will fucking kill him when I find him. We will be there in a few minutes." He said and the line went dead.

I walked back into the living room to see Charlie wearing a hole in the floor.

"Jacob and the pack will be here in a few minutes. I refuse to wait for the guard to show up. They can meet us where ever we are." I said to them.

"Aro I know I am out of my league right now with only being human and all. So when you find my daughter you better make that piece of shit pay for messing with my daughter." Charlie said with so much hatred and anger in his voice that if he where vampire I might actually be afraid of him.

Caius turned to Charlie. "Don't worry when we find him he will wish he was never born or created." Caius hissed.

I could smell them before I could hear or see them. "The wolfs are here. We should most likely do this outside so there is no accidental destruction done to Charlie's house." I said and we started walking out to the backyard.

When we got outside the pack was just walking out of the forest, half of them where in wolf form. I couldn't help but admire the wolfs, they were magnificent creatures. If I didn't love and respect Isabella I might have tried my hand at adding them to my collection.

Jacob and one other man where the first to walk up to me. "What's the plan?" Jacob said.

12