Three of a Kind Ch. 09

Story Info
Dylan and Lisa's Halloween adventure.
11.3k words
4.58
35.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

A month after Dylan's misadventure, he found himself again on the phone with Emily. They were discussing their plans for Halloween, which was only a few days away. Emily was trying to decide on an outfit, while Dylan half-heartedly attempted to help.

"No, I can't do a schoolgirl, I did that last year."

"Yeah, that was funny. Whatever happened to that outfit?"

"Oh I don't know. There wasn't much to it."

"Yeah. Ok, so which do you think I should go as, angel, devil, or cat?"

"You mean a slutty angel, slutty devil, or slutty cat?"

Emily giggled in return.

"Of course. What college girl doesn't dress slutty on Halloween?"

"Very true. Speaking of which, did Lisa tell you she's coming up here for this weekend?"

"Like today?"

"Yeah. I can't believe Mom and Dad are letting her."

"I know. Don't they realize what's going to happen?"

"You mean that she's going to act just like you do every weekend and some weekdays?"

"Hey, not fair. I'm a professional."

"Oh really. I hadn't realized you'd started charging."

"Careful. Or Thanksgiving will be a very sexless weekend for you."

"Hey don't forget, you're not the only sister in my stable."

"Stable? What are we, horses?"

"Well, you like to be ridden."

"You are incorrigible."

"Wow, college has really taught you some big words, little sister."

"Thank you. Ok, I need to go. Robin and I are going costume shopping."

"Ooh, sounds like fun."

"Oh don't worry, it will be."

"Bye sis."

"Goodbye Dylan."

Dylan hung up, and then dialed his other sister, Lisa. While Emily was sporty, with a lean, athletic figure and short, dark hair; Lisa was the opposite, short, with strawberry blonde hair, pale skin, and a pair of tits that qualified as flotation devices.

Lisa picked up right before her voicemail would have.

"Geez Dylan, can't wait for your little sister to get there?"

"Nope. Just worried you might get lost."

"Hey, I'm not that blonde."

"Nope, but you are an airhead."

"Keep that up and I'll find someone else to sleep with."

"Fair enough. That would free me up for the college ladies."

"Fine. I guess I won't show you my new tattoo then."

"What tattoo? Do Mom and Dad know?"

"Umm, no. It's in kind of a private place."

"Upstairs or in the basement."

"Basement."

"Front or back?"

"Back."

"Tramp stamp?"

"No, lower."

"You dirty girl."

"You know it."

"So what is it?"

"You be good and I'll show you."

"I look forward to it."

"I'm sure you do. So what are you dressing up as?"

"Umm, not sure yet. I was just going to hit the Salvation Army for something."

"Oh come on, that's lame. Let's think of something to do together."

"Together? Why?"

"Because it will make sure I have you to myself, if we're in costume together."

"Like in the same costume?"

"No, like costumes that work together, like a farmer and a cow."

"Umm, that's a little weird."

"Yeah I know, but I just drove by a farm, so it's the first thing that came to mind."

"Ok. Well you think about it, and we'll decide when you get here."

"Ok, I'll be another hour or so."

"Sounds good. I'm going to shower, but I'll have my phone if you get lost."

"You take your phone into the shower?"

"Only if I'm expecting a call."

"That's still weird, Dylan."

"Yeah sue me. I'll see you in an hour. Bye Lees."

"Bye-bye Dylan."

Dylan had just finished a long shower and dressing when he heard a knock on his door. Expecting Lisa, he opened the door with a big smile.

"Hi Dylan." Instead of Lisa, it was a taller blonde girl.

"Uhh, Hi Barb. What are you doing here?" Dylan stepped back into the room, letting the blonde in.

"I just came to see what you were doing? Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I'm waiting for a visitor to get here."

"Oh really? Coming up for the weekend?"

"Yup."

"Friend from home?"

"You could say that. What's with the clothes?" Barb was dressed in a black jacket and skirt, much too formal for a college student.

"Oh, I'm working 10 hours a week as a secretary. I just got done."

"And I was your first stop?"

"Yup." Ever since school had started, Barb had made her intention to date Dylan well-known. Unfortunately for her, Dylan found her a bit of an airhead, and had done his best to politely decline.

"Maybe the three of us could go out to eat?" Barb's voice sounded as if that was the world's best idea.

"Uhh, I don't think so. We have some catching up to do."

"Ohh, guy talk."

"Not really."

Dylan had moved into the bathroom that was shared by his room and the one next to it, and began to brush his teeth. He spit, finished, and came out to find Barb sitting on one of the beds, staring at the pictures he had posted on the wall.

"Wow, this must be your sister. She looks just like you." She was pointing to a picture of Emily.

"Yup."

"And who's this?" She pointed now to a picture of Lisa.

"That's my visitor." Dylan moved over to his computer and sat down.

"Oh." The disappointment was evident in Barb's voice.

"Are you two..." Her voiced trailed off.

"Are we what?"

"You know."

"I do?"

"Are you with her?" Dylan could almost see the tears welling up now.

"Nope. We just enjoy each other's company."

"Oh." He could hear a little bit of hope return to her voice.

"So when's she going to be here?"

"Any minute now."

"Can I meet her?"

"Sure. But let her get settled first, ok? I'm sure we'll see you later."

"Ok." With that, Barb hopped up and left the room. Dylan shook his head, and returned his gaze to his computer screen.

He was just reading his last new email when he heard a voice over his shoulder.

"Now come on, we both know you can't read." He smiled and turned to see his younger sister Lisa standing in his doorway, a bag on her shoulder. She was dressed in a purple tank-top and jeans, and her curly red hair was held back in a ponytail.

Dylan came over, and silently shut the door behind her, before leaning down and giving her a long, sensual kiss.

"Hi little sister. Welcome to college."

"Little sister, huh? I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to kiss your sister like that."

"I know, but this is college. Anything goes."

"Oh really? So that means I don't have to play the role we talked about?"

"Uhh, scratch what I just said. Yes, we are not related this weekend. I'm sorry, but I don't need that reputation."

"I see."

"By the way, did you get the fake ID I sent you?"

"Yes. And I love the fact that you made my last name 'Fox' and my address 69 Firebox Lane. Could you be any more blatant?"

"Oh come on. I've visited Firebox Lane. It's a very nice area. Lots of fun."

"Uh huh. So what are our plans for tonight?"

"Well, I figured you could get settled in, and then we would get some food, followed by a night of drinking."

"You want to go out and party?"

"Why, don't you? I mean, isn't that why you came up?"

"Dylan, the reason I came up is between your legs."

"Ha. My cock-hungry Lisa."

"You know it. So, where should I set my stuff?"

"Just throw it on the empty desk for now." Lisa did so, and sat down on the bare bed which would have been for Dylan's roommate, had he shown up.

"So, I guess this means I'm sleeping in your bed tonight?"

"I guess it does." Dylan moved over and sat next to his redheaded sibling.

"Cool. You know, this will be the first time we've actually slept together."

"Yup. Sure you can handle it?" He rubbed her back up and down.

"I think so." She leaned up and kissed him again, just a peck this time, before standing up.

"Ok, where's the food at? I'm starving."

"Well, we can hit the dining hall, or walk into town. There are a couple of restaurants there."

"Umm, let's save the dining hall food for later. I think you should take me out to dinner."

"Lisa, I'm just a poor college student. I can't afford that."

"Oh, so that's why you can't get a date."

"Ouch."

"Oh, and you must have blown all your money last month at that bachelor party, where you claimed to have screwed three different women."

"Yup. Must have."

"Ok, fine. I'll buy tonight. But you owe me later."

"Owe you later how?"

"Sexual favors, of course. Now come on, I'm starving."

Two hours later they trudged back into the dorm, stomachs full, and laughing at their conversation. Since Dylan lived on a high floor, they took the elevator, and it opened to reveal Barb standing just outside.

She had changed, and was obviously dressed now to go out. Her long, wavy blonde hair fell over her shoulders, and her make-up was midway between one type of 'professional woman' and the other. Her top was sheer black, see-through except for the area covered by the black tank top she wore underneath, both of which were skin tight. Below she had on a pair of hip-hugger jeans that looked sprayed on. A pair of stilettos completed the outfit, and gave her the few extra inches she needed to be eye-to-eye with Dylan.

Her eyes widened at seeing Dylan, who smiled in return.

"Lisa, this is Barb. She lives down the hall, and was SO excited to meet you."

Lisa saw through her brother's words, and wondered what this tall blonde was really about.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you Barb." Lisa stuck out her hand and turned on her biggest smile.

"Nice to meet you too. Where are you guys headed?"

"Oh, just back to my room." Dylan answered. "We'll probably just stay in tonight. Lisa's had a long drive."

"Yeah I'm bushed." Lisa faked a yawn, and put her arm around Dylan.

Barb's eyes locked onto Lisa's hand which was now resting on Dylan's hip.

"Well, Dylan, after she falls asleep, you should come out with us. We're going to that new club on the other side of town."

"Ok, I'll give you a call when I get close."

"Really?" Barb's voice betrayed her surprise that he would abandon this curvy redhead for a minute.

"Well, either way I'll call you, ok?"

"Ok, sure. I'll see you there." With that, they switched places, Barb entering the elevator as Dylan and Lisa exited. Lisa had kept on her million-watt smile, and gave a little wave as the doors closed, her arm still locked around her brother's waist.

As they turned to go to Dylan's room, Lisa dropped her arm and asked curtly:

"Who was that tramp?"

Dylan laughed in reply. "Just some girl who lives down the hall. She wants to date me. And no, she's not a slut at all. She's claimed to be a virgin."

"Wow, a virgin college girl. I thought they were extinct."

"No, they're more common than you think. Not all girls are sluts like you, Lisa."

"Oh big talk from the guy who popped my cherry."

"Hey, who seduced who, miss 'Touch my tits'?"

Lisa giggled in reply as her brother unlocked the door to his room.

"So you haven't done anything with her?" She asked, her voice taking on a more serious tone.

"Nope." With that, Dylan opened the door and held it for his little sister.

"Are you going to go out with her tonight?"

"Probably not. Her friends don't like me."

"Why not?"

"They think I'm keeping her on a string."

"By not dating her?"

"Yup. Women."

"Careful big boy, or you'll get nothing tonight."

"Hmm, maybe I will call Barb then."

"Very funny. So what are we going to do?"

"For tonight, I figured you'd be tired and we would just stay here and watch a movie. Tomorrow night there are all sorts of Halloween parties, so I figured we'd hit up some of those."

"In costume, right?" Upon hearing Dylan's plans, Lisa had moved to her bag, intending to change into her pj's.

"Yes little girl, in costume like you wanted."

"Good. And I think I know what I want us to wear?"

"You're still stuck on us dressing up together?"

"Yup. But you'll like this. I want us to go as Hef and a Bunny?"

"And what exactly does a bunny wear?"

"This." Lisa dug into her bag, and pulled out a clothes hangar. Hanging on it were a pair of black ears that rested on one's head, and the tiniest little black corset that Dylan had ever seen. His eyes bulged at the sight of it, and the thought of his baby sister wearing it out.

"Lisa, are you sure? That's like, way risqué."

"I know. I see it turns you on though."

"Yeah, but college guys are animals. Guys are going to be pinching you all night in that."

"Well then you'll just have to stay close by and protect me, won't you?"

"I guess so. So this means like a nice bathrobe for me?"

"Yup. We'll have to get one tomorrow." Lisa had set the costume down now, and started to change into her pajama's, which were a spaghetti-strap tank-top and mesh shorts that barely went past her ass.

Dylan sat down on his bed and watched her, admiring the way her tits bounced when freed from the deep purple bra she'd been wearing.

"You know sis, Hef never travels with just one bunny."

"Well, sorry, but I'm only one woman."

"Oh c'mon, you know it's true."

"Who are you suggesting then? Emily? She's way too far away."

"True. But I know someone else who would jump at the chance."

"Kate?" Lisa hadn't told her brother of her plans to share him with her best friend, but her mind was still drawn to her Filipina lover/friend.

"No, but she would look hot in that too."

"Well then who?"

"I bet Barb would wear that if I asked her too."

"Yeah right. You said she's a prude."

"No, I said she was a virgin. She is far from a prude though. I've seen her run around in less than you saw her in tonight."

Lisa considered her brother's proposal, wondering his motives.

"I guess so. She'd have to buy an outfit, though."

"Details, details. Hold on, let me call her." He reached for his phone, and Lisa reached over, and took it from him.

"Hold on, I didn't say ok."

"What's a matter, little girl? Didn't learn to share?"

"No, not really. Why do you need another bunny?"

"Because that's the way it works. One for each arm."

"Ok, fine. But do I have to keep being nice to her?"

"You don't have to suck her dick, but try to avoid any catfights, ok?"

"She has a dick?" Lisa asked playfully, as she shimmied down her pants, showing her brother her milky ass and purple thong to match the bra.

"Ha." Dylan got up now, the phone ringing into his ear. He couldn't believe he had gotten Lisa to agree to this, but he knew he was going to have fun with it. Both girls were so jealous of each other that he was bound to have two excellent 'bunnies' to play with.

A few minutes later, Dylan managed to get off the phone, and 'Hef's' harem was complete. With that important business complete, Dylan and Lisa settled down for the night. Dylan had a DVD player on his computer, and they were soon blissfully ignoring the movie he had put on as they made out.

It had been over a month now since the incestuous pair had copulated, so Lisa attacked Dylan fiercely. She was definitely not as tentative as she had been when he had popped her cherry, and Dylan noticed the difference.

After making out for a few minutes, Lisa had removed Dylan's boxers and was happily sucking on his erect cock. Dylan lay on his back, watching his scarlet-haired sister lick up and down his erect dong.

Lisa's efforts were soon rewarded, as Dylan grabbed her hand and pulled her up to kiss him again, not wanting to waste his first load in her mouth.

Dylan kissed all over Lisa's face now, his hands sliding up under her tank top. He soon had that off as well, and began to fondle the giant mammaries that Lisa had used to seduce him.

As he sucked on her left nipple, Dylan felt Lisa's hand slide to her own pussy. He quickly batted it away, and stuck his hand down her shorts, rubbing her bare pussy's lips. Lisa purred in return.

Dylan continued to rub Lisa the right way, while his tongue flew in circles around her nipple. Lisa's hands had wrapped around Dylan's neck, and she shoved her body closer to him as he pleasured her.

Dylan's tongue soon grew tired, so he kicked it up a notch and bit her nipple lightly. This effort earned him a small squeak from Lisa, so he moved over and performed the same action on her other nipple.

The second bite wound up Lisa more now, and she decided that it was time. She sat back away from Dylan, and slowly pulled down her shorts and panties. Once they were off, Lisa spread her legs invitingly and looked at Dylan.

Dylan caught the hint, and came closer to Lisa, forcing her to lie back as he kissed his way up her stomach and chest. When he reached her mouth, he stuck his tongue into it, French kissing her softly.

At the same time, he lined up his cock with her snatch, and rubbed it and down her lips, wetting his tip. After a few strokes, when he felt lubricated enough, he pushed the tip against his sister's waiting snatch, sinking deeply inside.

Lisa moaned with pleasure as she felt Dylan's pole enter her. While she and Kate had played with dildoes, they never managed to duplicate the warm feeling that spread through her body when Dylan's cock entered her.

Once Dylan was balls deep, he began to work up a good rhythm, feeling his balls bounce against Lisa's ass. He knew she liked it hard and fast, and he enjoyed fucking her that way, since her big tits bounced like two basketballs as he drilled her with passion.

They continued this way for a while, Dylan changing up his rhythm and angle in order to vary Lisa's pleasure. He soon worked himself up into a frenzy, and began to drill her with an almost animal lust.

Lisa loved being taken this way, and was moaning and groaning in response to her brother's hard drilling of her. In fact, she was just on the verge of orgasm when she heard a cell phone begin to ring.

She knew it wasn't hers, and must have been Dylan's, since he suddenly stopped fucking and grabbed the cell phone.

"Hello?... Uh, hi Barb. Where are you?... Oh. Nah, I'm pretty tired now, and I'm going to go to sleep soon... Umm, I don't know Barb... Ok, yeah, that's fine... Yup, I'll talk to you then."

Dylan hung up, and shook his head.

"What's up big brother? Is she stalking you now?"

"Not exactly. She was checking to see if I was coming out."

"And you're not, of course."

"Of course. But then she asked if I wanted to meet in her room when she got back."

"Why would she want that?"

"I don't know. But since we're going to ask her to dress up tomorrow, I'll be nice tonight."

"You're going to leave me here?"

"I'm sure you'll be asleep by then."

"I don't know Dylan. My stamina has gotten a lot better since you left for school."

"And how is that little sister? Playing with your plastic penises?"

"Yes. But also with someone you know well?"

"Who? You said you weren't fucking another guy."

"I'm not."

"Whoa, you're fucking a girl."

"Uh huh. Kate."

"Kate??"

"Yup. She's really fun in bed. And the next time you're home, she wants to have a threesome."

"Wait, you told her about us?"

"Yup. She thought it was really cool, actually."

"Wow. And she wants both of us?"

"Uh huh. What do you think?"

"I'm in."

"You sure are." Lisa grabbed Dylan by the dick, and pulled him back into her. Their conversation about Kate had Dylan even hornier than he was before, and it only took a minute before Lisa climaxed, which set Dylan off, and he pulled out and gave her his load all over her tits. Lisa then cleaned herself off with her tongue and fingers, before pulling her clothes back on and getting under the covers.

"Ok, if you want to go see that blonde slut, go ahead. I'll be here, I guess."

Dylan could hear in her voice that she wasn't happy, but knew that their relationship wouldn't be damaged if he went down to Barb's room. He decided to wait until Lisa fell asleep before leaving, so he curled up on the bed with Lisa, wrapping his arms around her as she settled in for the night.

By the time the movie ended a half hour later, Lisa was blissfully at rest, and Dylan prepared to depart. After extricating himself from his sister's nocturnal embrace, he slipped back on his clothes, grabbed his room key, and slipped out the door.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers