Three of a Kind Pt. 03

Story Info
Kimberly finds love with one sister, lust with another.
13.4k words
4.6
42.6k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

[Kimberly adjust to life with her sisters, CAssie and Jennifer. But she is unprepared for the level of eroticism she feels toward her sister Cassie, and how this will affect the new family unit. And Jennifer has a dark secret to keep...]

*

Chapter 5

I let myself in and took my sandwich to the kitchen, putting down that, and my handbag, on the table. That's when I noticed the white jacket draped over one of the kitchen chairs. I turned up the collar of the jacket and looked at the label. It had 'B. Chaykin' on the tag. I stopped what I was doing and stopped to listen. There was a faint creaking noise from upstairs. I crept quietly out into the lounge, and then up the stairs towards the bedrooms. I followed the sound of the creaking noise and, as I neared Jennifer's room, heard the definite movement of someone moving or walking around. I froze, not sure what to do next. As I waited, and listened, I heard a door close, then the shushing, insistent hiss of a shower being used. Using this as cover, I stepped closer to the bedroom door and put my hand on the door knob. I turned the knob gently and pushed open the door. As I stepped into my elder sister's room, I was confronted with a sight I would not forget for the whole of my life. I looked over onto my sister's big double bed and my face went pale.

There, lying naked on her own bed; hands and feet handcuffed to the four corners of the bed-stead so that she was spread-eagled, with a red ball gag stuffed into her mouth and strapped around her pretty face, was my sister Jennifer. Our eyes locked, and there, in that micro-second before shock turned to horror and dismay, I felt my adrenaline begin to rise. Jennifer, my beautiful elder sister, was being raped in her own bedroom.

Jennifer screwed her eyes shut and turned her head away, sweat already beading and running down her forehead. I gazed at her and down her body; transfixed by the awful, terrible state she was in; breasts pinned and flattened to her chest, bare stomach concave, dark triangle of short pubic hair raised and spread as her long, smooth legs were pulled apart into an inverted V-shape.

Jennifer started to moan; long sobbing moans that I could not understand. At once, I moved forward, running over to my sister and kneeling by the top of the bed, reaching out and loosening the straps holding her mouth-gag in place.

"Shh!" I said, looking over my shoulder at the door to her en-suite bathroom. "I'll help you out of this and then we'll get away - call the police!"

Jennifer coughed once and the gag tumbled free onto her chest. Ball shaped at the top, it had a longer, plug-like shape that must have filled my sister's mouth. Jennifer looked at me, screwed her eyes shut tight, then looked at me again. Tears were flowing freely from the corners.

"Kimby. Oh God, Kim. Please leave. Just please, please go and forget you ever saw this. PLEASE!"

"Wait, no. We can both get out of here!" I implored her. "We can both get away. Quick, while he's in the shower!"

Jennifer was shaking her head violently. "No, no! Kimberly, please just go. It's all right. It's okay. I'm- I'm-" Jennifer could not finish her sentence and I was struck by what she was saying.

I'm okay? I'm not being raped? I'm not doing this against my will? I'm part of this?

"Oh God, Kimberly! Please, for the love of all things holy, please go now!"

At that moment, right where I was deciding whether to do just what my big sister was asking me, a high, feminine voice called out from the bathroom next door.

"Hey bitch. Hope you're still wet and sweet!"

The shower had stopped. I did not recognise the voice. But it sang out high and clear once more.

"How does that little plug taste, bitch? I can feel my asshole getting tight again. I might have to put it back in before I gag you again!"

This last word was followed by the door to the room opening. I had no time to move. No time to do anything other than kneel by the top of my sister's bed and grab hold of her 'cuffed hand. Jennifer had screwed her eyes shut.

A tall, blonde woman, dressed in one of Jennifer's own bathrobes, stepped out into the room; a confident, cruel smile on her lips. The smile disappeared immediately as she registered my presence in the room, to be replaced by an outraged scowl.

"Who the fuck are you?" she said.

There was a moment of silence as I found myself literally unable to speak. This- this woman had somehow come into Jennifer's life and was not only in the process of some kind of consensual rape, but also had the indignant attitude of being the mistress if everyone she laid eyes on. Being quite timid by nature - until at least that morning I had fucked Amanda with entirely my own agenda - I should have been intimidated by the tall, imperious blonde dominatrix. I should have been blushing violently, mumbling apologies for some insult or misdemeanour I didn't understand, cowering low and hoping 'it' would all go away. But I wasn't cowering. And if there was a blushing red colour at my cheeks, it was from hot rage rather than fear.

I stood up, letting go of Jennifer's prone hand.

"Me?" I said, staring hard into the defiant eyes of the blonde woman. "Who am I? I'm the fucking sister of the this fucking woman you have 'cuffed to this fucking bed. And if you don't fucking well get out of my house within the next five fucking minutes, you'll be wearing the end of my boot on your fucking blonde cunt!"

There was another one of those heavy, pregnant pauses and I felt my arms begin to tremble. I watched the taller blonde woman's face run through the emotions of shock, anger and, finally, defeat.

"Well, I have never-" She began, bluff and bluster pouring off every word. I stepped up, swinging my right hand in a quick, tight arc that ended with my open palm connecting with the side of the pretty face.

She made a strange mewling noise, stepped back against the doorframe of the bathroom and raised her hands protectively to her face.

"Four fucking minutes left, you bitch. And I mean it!" I heard myself say.

The blonde woman, now reeling from both verbal and physical assaults, finally snapped into some kind of action. She dodged past me, grabbing her clothes as she went, and fled out of the room; not making any further sounds. I stood for a moment, listening to her retreating steps, and closed my eyes. A few moments later and the front door slammed shut. I turned back to look at my sister.

Jennifer had turned her face away from me once more, and was crying into her shoulder.

"Jen. Are you okay?" I meant the words to sound soft, sympathetic. But they came out harsh and cracked. Jennifer probably thought that I was angry with her. But nothing could have been further from the truth. Since mom and dad had died, Cassie and Jennifer were all that I had. Jennifer didn't answer me. Didn't even acknowledge me, but carried on crying into her shoulder and long dark hair. I cleared my throat and tried again.

"Jennifer, please. Tell me you're all right."

"All right?" she said, half laughing, half sobbing. "All right? Trussed up on my bed like the cheapest whore who ever sold her body? The- The fucking- dirtiest slut who let herself be gagged and raped? And then caught by my little sister? Am I all right? Do you think that I'm all right?!"

She still would not look at me. But I could not bear to see her that way. Could not bear to see by big sister so broken and forlorn. I ran over to the bed and threw myself down beside her; wrapping my arms around her body and pinning my head against her breast. Jennifer struggled to shake me off but she was trussed and 'cuffed to the bed. Prone and unable to fight me. I took advantage of it; holding and clinging on to my big sister as though my life depended on it. I felt the coldness of her skin warm beneath me as I hugged her. Felt her writhing and shaking slow and, eventually, stop.

I lay on top of and beside my sister, holding her fiercely and feeling her soft warmth of her hartbeat against my ear through her breast. Her breathing slowed and calmed.

"Kimby, I'm so- I'm so, so ashamed!"

Those last words were choked through renewed sobs and tears, but I still clung on to her.

"I'm so- I'm so ashamed! Oh God, how did it come to this? Oh God, Oh Kim, please forgive me, please!"

Jennifer's sobbing was incessant. I had never heard her like this, and it both frightened me and - I don't know - it brought out other emotions too. I lifted my head up until I could see my big sister.

"Hey. Hey it's all right." I said. Jennifer still had her head turned away. Still sobbing, but quietly now. I used my hand to touch her chin and draw her face round to mine.

"It's okay, Jen. Really it is. Don't cry."

Jennifer sucked in a huge breath, then let it out. She coughed a noise that could have been a harsh bark, or a laugh.

"Oh God, you must hate me. You mu- must think I'm the most disgusting creature on earth. Your pervert big sister!"

"No, no-" I began, but Jennifer was shaking her head.

"What; finding me here trussed up, naked, butt-plug strapped into my mouth: oh yes, it was her butt-plug all right. She had it in all the time she stripped me and 'cuffed me. Then, when she wanted a shower, she just took it out of her ass and stuffed it in my mouth. Pretty filthy huh?"

"Jen- Jen, you know I'm a lesbian, right? And you should know that none of this is a shock to me. Not even the 'cuffs. Not even the plug. I just-"

"But that's not the half of it, little sister."

Jen stared at me, fire in her eyes, then she looked away once more. I asked her what she meant but she shook her head. But she could not move, and I would not leave her. Eventually, she turned back to look at me. This time, there was that faint, tired smile, soon replaced by a terrible grief.

"I really am the most disgusting creature, Kimby. I really am. I'm worse even than those rapists you see on TV."

"But why? Why, Jen? Why do you say that? What have you done?"

"What have I done? Nothing. But it's what I want. It those terrible, terrible desires that make me so disgusting."

Jennifer was really scaring me now, and part of me wanted to free her (somehow) , and leave her alone. But I could not. There was a long, long pause before my big sister next spoke.

"It- it happened not long after the accident with mom and dad." she said. "I had been getting headaches during the day and bad dreams during the night."

"Dreams about mom and dad dying?" I said. Jennifer smiled.

"No. Much worse. Dreams about sex. Lots and lots of sex."

"Sex?"

"Uh-huh. And all of it was with women. All of it. Kimberly, I've never thought of myself at a lesbian. I mean I kissed Mary Delaney once in high school, but that was just a kiss, and only a curious one at that. No, these dreams were very graphic, very vivid. Dreams of women undressing me, making love to me, doin-doing this kind of thing to me." She glanced left and right to her hands.

"But that doesn't make you disgusting, Jen!" I said. "I've been dreaming about women since I was fourteen! And I know that I'm not disgusting!" I said that last bit with a smile. Jennifer didn't return it.

"Did you ever dream about fucking your own sister?" She asked me. I felt stunned. My God, did she know about me and Cassie? Was our incestuous liaison so obvious already? I was, for the second time that day, left utterly speechless. Jen stared at me, watched me avert my gaze, then looked away.

"You see? I am the most disgusting creature."

I looked up quickly, holding onto Jennifer's right shoulder with my hand, squeezing a little against her soft skin.

"No, no. It's not that Jen. Really. I, I just-"

"Oh God, I want to die."

"No! Jen, please listen to me. You don't have to hide any of those feelings with me. Not any of them."

"Why? Because you're a lesbian?"

"No. Because I love you. Love you very much."

To emphasise the point, I lowered my head and kissed her on the cheek softly; once, twice. The third time at the corner of her mouth. She turned he head to me.

"I dreamed about you too." she said, staring hard at me, the fringe of her dark hair trembling as it rested over her eyes. Perhaps she meant it to shock. Maybe it was her idea of pushing me away from her. But I smiled.

"That's okay" I said, kissing her softly on the cheek once more. "That's okay, Jen." I kissed her again, and again. I suddenly felt my heart thumping hard in my chest. I knew that thump. Recognised it. Remembered it from my first intimate encounter with Cassie. It was the heart-thump of lust.

I kissed and kissed Jennifer and, eventually, I felt her own lips kiss me back. I turned my head and she turned hers. Our lips met. We kissed.

We kissed!

I felt Jennifer's soft, red lips squash against my own as they embraced, squashed together, then separated again.

"It's okay" I kept mumbling, "It's okay."

Our kisses lengthened until there were long moments between each separation. I felt Jennifer's lips part a little and, sensing this, held the kiss, letting my tongue snake out and reach into her mouth. There was a little jolt from my sister, but then my tongue was welcomed and I felt the return kiss from her tongue; hot and sweet in my mouth. Then it withdrew quickly.

"Kimby, this is so, so wrong!" she whispered. "It's not right!"

"But it's what you dreamed of, right?"

"Yes."

"And it's what you want, right?"

"...yes."

"And I want it too, Jen. God knows, I love you."

"You do?"

"Yes. Yes I really do."

"Oh Kimby."

This time the kisses were long, and passionate. I put my right hand round the back of Jennifer's head and held her slightly off the pillow. I felt a surging, tingling sensation between my legs and welcomed it. Jennifer was writhing on the bed, clearly turned on. I reached out with my free hand, touched the side of her face as we kissed, then trailed my fingers down her neck, collarbone and onto her chest. My fingers found her nipples; hard and raised. On impulse, I stroked them with my fingertips, then squeezed them a little. Jennifer moaned within my mouth. I trailed my hand down further, over her smooth, flat stomach and into the soft, tight curls of her pubis. He legs were spread open, pinned wide apart, and her soft pussy was open too. I slipped a finger down the hood of her clitoris and between her lips. Jennifer broke off the kiss.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh heavens, Jesus! Kimby, Oh God!" she said, turning her head one way then the other.

I dipped my finger between her pussy lips. She was so wet! My finger slid inside her and I felt the huge surge of sexual electricity run through me. Not only that; but the incredible, awful taboo of knowing that I was fingering my own sister. My other sister!

I pulled my finger out and raised it up to my face. I let her watch as I opened my mouth and slipped the same, come-covered finger into it. I sucked on it, eyes closed, then bent down and kissed her again. Jennifer's tongue was urgent in my mouth; rolling and tasting her own come from between my lips.

"Let me get you out of these." I whispered, gesturing to the 'cuffs.

"No." Jennifer shook her head. "No. Keep them on. I- I like them. Make love to me, Kimby. Fuck me, suck me, do anything you want to me. I- I want to be just yours."

"You like being tied up?"

"I like being-" Jen turned her head away from a second, even now, hating to acknowledge some new secret. "-vulnerable."

I stared at Jennifer for a second, not sure what to say or do. Then, still staring at her, I reached down between her legs once more and dipped two, then three fingers inside her hot, wet snatch. She was so open. I pulled my fingers out and brought them up to her face. I watched as she licked and sucked them greedily. When they had been licked clean of her juice, I bent down and kissed her again.

"Kimberly, I-"

"Shhh." I said, placing a finger, longwise against her soft lips. "No talking."

Jennifer looked at me then nodded slowly. I returned the nod, then got up and shifted down the bed. I shuffled until I was kneeling beside her body, then bent over once more and pressed my lips against her navel. I kissed her belly button and inhaled the deep, rich scent of her skin. I kissed her navel again and again, becoming increasingly aware of how turned on I was getting. I could hear Jennifer moaning quietly and, when I looked up at one point, she had her eyes closed, mouth open in a slight 'O' just the way Cassie did when I made love to her. I banished that last thought; it was too close to some kind of infidelity. But of which sister, I couldn't even begin to say.

I kissed down my sister's navel until my lips reached the soft, dark curls of her pubis. I let my fingers snake into that short thatch, pressing against the soft, vulnerable skin beneath. Jennifer's breathing was getting deeper, more ragged. I could smell the heady musky smell of her sex as I pressed lower and lower between her legs. Eventually (after a little - just a little - teasing), I let my tongue find it's way towards Jennifer's raised clitoris. I touched her hard nub with my wet tongue, and I felt a bolt of sexual energy ripple through us both. I lowered my mouth and let my lips cover the hood of her clit; letting her sex fill my mouth. Jennifer moaned loudly, calling out to God.

I sucked gently at my eldest sister's pussy at first; small sucking motions between my lips. But then (and partly because I was now so horny I couldn't stop myself), I sucked harder and harder, well aware that doing so was almost cruel against such hyper-sensitive organ. Jennifer was thrashing against the 'cuffs. Squirming as I sucked hard against her clit. The taste of her was amazing! Different to my own; different to Cassie's, but somehow the same as all three. I let go of her clit and slurped greedily at the wide gash between her pussy lips. They were slick with come; dripping onto the bed sheets as I licked and licked at her.

"Oh fuck me! Oh fuck me! Please!" Jennifer cried. I sucked hard on her clitoris one more time, the got up from my crouched position, moved away from that wonderful nestled spot between my sister's long, smooth legs. I knelt up, then back off the bed, standing up on legs that protested against being crouched for so long.

"Kimby, don't leave me!" Jen implored.

"I'm not." I said. I looked around and spotted what I wanted. A long, medium-thick yellow dildo was lying on the floor close to the bed. I reached beneath my skirt and slipped Cassie's panties over my hips and down my legs, stepping out of them but keeping the rest of my clothes on. I picked up the dildo then got back on the bed, kneeling close to Jennifer's body.

She had a hungry look in her eye as she watched me open my mouth and slide the dildo into it. I sucked and sucked on the veiny plastic sex toy then leaned closer to my sister and took it out of my mouth.

"Open wide." I said. Jennifer did so, and I inserted the dildo gently into her mouth. She sucked and licked it hard, eyes half-open.

"That's enough." I said, taking it out. I moved closer again, but this time swung one of my knees over her prone body so that I was facing away from her. I shuffled back a little until I could feel my ass close in front of her face.

"Help yourself." I said, settling back until I felt the warmth of Jennifer's breath against my legs and ass. There was a slight pause and I knew it was Jennifer's hesitation, but I didn't force the issue. I closed my eyes and waited. I felt Jen's hot breath against my wet pussy lips and then, ever so hesitantly, the soft, warm sensation of her tongue against my sex. I felt myself repeating that same 'O' with my mouth as Jennifer started to lick gingerly at the lips of my pussy. I pushed back a little further and felt her tongue respond; sliding into me as though it were a finger into a glove. After this glorious sensastion (Jennifer's tongue was long and warm and oh-so-perfect), I felt her mouth close up against my sex. That feeling of - enclosure - of having my clitoris wholly sucked by another woman, was almost enough to send me into a shuddering orgasm. For a learner (if that was really what she was), My eldest sister was a natural at licking pussy.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers