Three Old Tarts and a Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Diane Bennett disposes of Roy.
1.6k words
4.18
32.1k
2
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all sat in the living room of Diane Bennett's house. I was proud to be sissy Charlotte Church. My wife to be, Joan Harries sat naked on the sofa next to Sonia White. Joan's body could have done with being ironed over, but for 70 years of age, she had a fantastic figure. Having kinky sex with Joan, two hours earlier was the icing on the cake. For her to except my marriage proposal, made feel so happy. Diane Bennett had gone upstairs to change into a sexy nightdress.

"Can't wait for you to put me up the spout Charlotte, that daughter I want has been a long time coming," said Joan stroking her own large breasts.

"Oh! yes Auntie Joan, I so much want to make you pregnant, I will be better than Jack Harries, I promise," I replied.

"I know you will Charlotte," said Joan as she dunked her chocolate biscuit into her tea.

Sonia White looked very smart in cream trousers, with a matching blouse. Her coloured silk scarf, looked so pretty around her neck. I watched her as she added more red lipstick to her kissable lips. Joan spat her soggy biscuit into her hand. I got down on my knees, in front of her, eating the soggy mess from the palm of her hand. Joan then blew her large nose into the same hand, ordering me to lick it clean. I did what I was told. Joan Harries was to be my strict wife.

"Come to Auntie Sonia, I want to remove that pretty dress, don't want it to get creased, when you go to bed with Auntie Diane," smiled Sonia

Sonia kissed me hard on the lips, as she stripped me naked. Her fresh, red lipstick stuck to my mouth like glue. Joan Harries picked her nose, flicking her bogies into my face.

"Would you like to wear my granddaughter's pink, satin pyjamas, of course you would like to look like Emily White," laughed Sonia.

Sonia had kept all of Emily's clothes over the years. Emily had no need of them, since reaching eighteen years of age. Sonia added even more lipstick to her lips. I sat on Sonia's lap picking her nose, waiting for Diane Bennett.

The door to the living room opened slowly. Diane Bennett aged 65, made her dramatic entrance. Diane looked stunning in her red, satin pyjamas. Sonia held my erect cock to stop me shooting my semen over the leather armchair. I had never seen Diane looking so beautiful. She then teased me by blowing her nose in a small, white, paper hanky. Her son Simon was one of my best friends. His Mummy was fucking gorgeous.

"Would you come and sit on my lap Charlotte sweetheart, time for me to breast-feed you," said Diane in her kinky voice.

"Yes please Auntie Diane Bennett, your tits are enormous," I panted like a sex starved pervert.

Diane picked me up, then sat me on her lap. She unbuttoned her red pyjama top. Diane wasn't wearing a bra. Diane rubbed my face into her breasts. My lips were around her nipple, drinking her creamy, breast milk. Diane smoothed my hair as I gulped down her milk.

"Oh!!! sweetheart, you are so kinky, You loved my ugly sister Jenny Bendle as well didn't you Charlotte sweetheart," Said Diane softly.

"She used to like a good humping did juicy Jenny." said Joan cruelly.

"Ah! Jenny was so loving and cuddly, pity about her large tongue though," said Diane.

I had now switched to Diane's other breast. Diane wiped her milk from my mouth with her dirty, paper hank. The topic of Jenny Bendle would not go away. I was disgusted with myself that the mention of Diane's dead sister was making me feel randy. Diane's milk was overflowing and dripping down my chin.

"Who loved Jenny Bendle then, sissy Charlotte loved my sister, yes you did sweetheart," teased Diane.

After I had milked Diane dry, Diane gave me a sloppy, wet kiss on the lips, Her red lipstick tasted delicious. Joan Harries came over to me, sticking her large nose into my mouth. I got very excited. Joan then snotted into my mouth. Diane giggled like a schoolgirl.

"How could you fuck that fat, ugly lisping, cow Jenny Bendle, when you were also screwing my late sister Beryl Sullivan, you dirty, kinky, fucking transvestite," Said Joan in a cruel voice.

"I loved them both, they were both fucking slags," I cried.

Joan laughed hysterically. Sonia made lipstick stains all over my face. Diane put her finger up Joan's large nose, then fed me a slimy, green, Joan Harries bogie, which calmed me down. Joan put her fingers down her throat and vomited her breakfast onto the coffee table. It was steamy and lumpy. Joan picked the stinking mess up with her fingers, forcing it into my mouth. To my surprise I was enjoying it, Diane Bennett nodded with approval. I devoured every drop of Joan's vomit, even licking the coffee table.

"Come on Charlotte sweetheart, let Auntie Diane carry you up to my bedroom," said Diane.

Diane Bennett's bedroom was a shrine to her dead husband Roy. There were blown up posters of Roy on every wall. Pictures of him in frames were staring at us from all angles. His clothes remained hanging up. Diane sat me down on a chair next to a large mirror. Before I continue, lets put you in the picture about Roy Bennett. Roy died in bed aged 46, over 20 years ago. He had been reading a book. I went to the funeral and can vouch that Diane was very upset. I have never seen a women with so many soaking, snotty, paper hankies. Diane was now in love with me. She insisted that I wore his personal possessions. Roy's gold watch was put around my wrist. His wedding ring was on my finger. Diane even wanted me to wear Roy Bennett's glasses, which I found very spooky. We then both got into Diane's bed. I was on the very side that Roy had died. We both kissed heavily. I could feel the presence of Roy Bennett in the bedroom. I licked Diane's nose, then put my tongue into her mouth. We kissed passionately.

Joan and Sonia came into the room to watch us.

"I love you sissy Charlotte, I was so annoyed with Roy leaving me all alone," said Diane with tears in her eyes.

"You are gorgeous Auntie Diane, your husband was an ignorant bastard, your better off without him," I replied stroking Diane's blonde hair.

Diane started to cry, but nodded her head in agreement. I was kissing her all over her tear stained face. I then tore open her pyjama jacket, scattering the buttons everywhere. Her breasts were on show for me again.

"Listen to me Roy Bennett, I 'm going to have very rough sex with your gorgeous wife, so fuck off Roy and fuck her sister Jenny instead," I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Make love to me sweetheart, I hate Roy and love you so much," cried Diane.

I pulled Diane's pyjama trousers down, ramming my stiff cock between her legs, into her hairy pussy. Diane let out a scream then started panting heavily, as I shafted her slowly. Diane took Roy's glasses of me snapping them in her hands. She threw them on the floor. Joan Harries smashed them with her booties.

"That's it Diane, get rid of Roy for good, oh look Diane I've found your wedding album," said Joan as she cut it up with a scissors.

"Diane groaned with ecstasy at the sight of this. I shafted her sore pussy harder. Sonia just gave a sickly smile as she put on more fresh lipstick. I stuck two fingers up Diane's nose, pulling out lovely, green, sticky bogies and eating them proudly in front of her. Diane's wedding album was in pieces on the floor. Joan pissed over it on Diane's new carpet.

"Your nothing to her now Roy, going to sell your watch and wedding ring and buy new pretty dresses with the money," I shouted.

Diane was enjoying herself. After pumping her full of my semen, I turned her over and shafted her doggie fashion from behind. Her large 65 year old ass was like a beach ball against my testacles. This was not humiliation. Diane wanted to get her husband out of her life for good. I had both her large breasts in my hands. Diane Bennett was having the time of her life. After 20mins Diane was on her back again as I screwed her well worn pussy. She blew her nose especially for me into 4 paper hankies. I ate them in front of my bit of dirt on the side. Then suddenly there was a flash of lightening and loud clap of thunder. I had made Diane Bennett pregnant. Roy Bennett had finally conceded that his wife didn't love him anymore. Mind you I would have given Roy a blow job if he had asked.

"Thank you very much sissy Charlotte Church, I am so happy to be put up the spout by my new kinky girlfriend," said Diane before kissing me passionately on the lips., for the last time that day.

"You were fantastic Diane, fucking you was a dream come true," I replied,

Well Roy Bennett, having kinky sex with your wife was fucking brilliant. What an old slapper Diane Bennett is. Making her pregnant has given her a new meaning in life. What makes her such a tart is that it was all her idea. Diane Bennett is the dirtiest fucking slut that I have shagged. Although Joan Harries takes some beating.

My day would be completed this evening when it will be Sonia White's turn to entertain me, with her own brand of kinky sex. I'm afraid readers you will have to wait for the next chapter. Then I will be able to marry my old tart Joan Harries, my 70 year old lover.