Three On A Webcam

Story Info
Son discovers mom's public masturbation and joins in.
6.4k words
4.66
97.4k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

It was a welcome change from all the extensive studying I had been doing for the last few years. A job, I mean a Real Job – one that actually paid me for all the years I had spent playing with computers and the Internet. Not everyone is fortunate enough to get paid to do something they are almost obsessed about, but working as a computer and network technician did just that. It was also going to provide some necessary funds to the household my Mom and I shared. Ever since my step-father had left, things had been rather tight and now I hoped to contribute enough money so that Mom wouldn't have to work nights anymore.

Since I had been playing on the Internet long before Microsoft had re-invented Windblows, I was already aware that one could find anything that could be imagined on that world-wide resource and I was of the opinion that nothing I ever saw would ever surprise me, yet the day came when I was served a rude awakening. That is the subject of this narrative.

Midway through my third month as field technician, I was called upon to make a house call on a dead computer. I was rather pleased when I recognized the name and address as Jimmy Chambers, someone I used to hang around with back in ninth grade. I looked at the work order and read the description of the problem.

"Client states that the Windows splash screen hangs and the computer won't boot up."

I smirked to myself, "Well this is going to be an easy one. Probably just restore the registry and everything will be fine."

I arrived at the home at precisely 11:00 A.M. and was greeted at the door by Jimmy's Mom.

"Huh--hi, Mrs. Chambers," I mumbled as I caught a brief flash of breast as she drew her bathrobe about her waist a little more tightly.

"Darrin? Darrin Williams? Is that you?" She exclaimed as she stepped back and looked me up and down.

"Yes Ma'am, in the flesh."

"Why boy, we haven't seen you since you and your mom moved to the other side of town! How have you been?"

"Great, Mrs. C. Been doing a lot of studying and preparation for college this Fall."

"Good boy. You know Jimmy's enlisted in the Navy?"

"No, I thought he was going to college."

"He is. He signed on a special program that allows him to go to college while he is in the Navy. He goes active this Fall."

"Great, where is he?" I inquired as I looked about the living room.

"Oh, he's down in Jacksonville right now and won't be back for a couple of days. Something about taking the Armed Forces Entrance Exam and Physical."

"Oh, that's too bad, I was hoping…"

"Yeah, but his being gone is why I had to call for service. I'm sure Jimmy could have fixed my computer but since he isn't here…"

"Well, it doesn't sound like a major problem, Mrs. C. I'm sure I can have it fixed in short order."

"Oh, I do hope so. You see, I use it every day, for both work and play and I now feel totally lost without it."

"Well, lead me to the patient and we'll see about getting you back online."

I all but drooled as I followed her down the hallway and into her bedroom. The swing of those hips and the long, lean curve of her legs hadn't changed in the three years since I saw her last.

Louise Chambers had been the subject of many an erotic fantasy for a long time. Back when Jimmy and I were growing up together, I used to spend a lot of time over at his house. Louse had never been an overly modest woman and I was frequently treated to flashes of this and that over the years. I even went so far as to peek on her while she was taking a shower or changing clothes after a swim in their small pool.

As we entered her bedroom, Louise walked over to the bed and picked up a pair of lacy panties that were lying on the floor. As she picked them up, she turned to me and smiled.

"I still wear the same filly little under-things I used to, Darrin," she said with a devilish glint in her eyes.

I flushed red with embarrassment. I had all but forgotten the incident when she caught me masturbating into a pair of her panties that she had left in the bathroom. At the time she had only smiled and asked me to run cold water over them when I had finished. I could've died, just like my erection did.

"Uh, yeah, so I see," I muttered as I averted my eyes and walked over to the computer.

She leaned down and peered over my shoulder as I booted her computer to the command prompt.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she leaned further giving me a great view of one perky nipple.

"I am restoring your registry from a previous version. This will probably fix everything."

"Oh. I'm not going to lose any data, am I?" She inquired in a worried tone of voice.

"I doubt it, but I'll make sure everything works before I leave, Mrs. C."

"Good, I hope you're right. I especially don't want to lose my bookmarks, Darrin. Oh, and by-the-way…Please address me as Louise, now that you are a grown man and we are both adults."

"Sure thing, Mrs.C, uh, Louise," I stammered.

She chuckled. "I'm going to go take a shower, Darrin. Just make yourself at home. You remember where the kitchen is, don't you?"

"Of course, Lousie, I remember it all like it was yesterday."

As she reached the door, she paused then turned around slowly.

"I'm not going to lock the bathroom door but I would prefer it if you didn't peek in on me while I'm in the shower."

"Wha??? I wouldn't…" I blurted.

"Oh Darrin, you think I didn't know about your juvenile attempts to see me naked?" She laughed.

"Oh gee, Lousie. I'm sorry, I didn't mean,"

She cut me off in mid-sentence. "Darrin, forget it. I knew you and Jimmy both were stealing peeks, and to be honest with you, I rather liked it. Why do you think I always left my bedroom and bathroom door cracked. I thought it was rather exciting to have such attention."

She gave a delightful toss of her head and moved on down the hall before I could summon up a response.

I sat there and pondered everything she had said and done in the past few minutes while I waited for the computer to boot back up. The peeks into her partially opened robe, along with the insinuations of exhibitionism had the blood flowing rather quickly to my groin. I shifted in the seat and adjusted my trousers to allow a little more space for my growing erection.

As the computer came to life, I diverted my attention to the task at hand.

I began to systematically check all her software packages to make sure they were working correctly. Then I opened her web browser and started making sure her bookmarks were functional. My eyebrows shot up when I discovered that two of her bookmarks were for webcam sites. It wasn't until then that I noticed the little webcam sitting on top of the computer.

I had always wanted to get one of those cameras, but finances just wouldn't allow it. It was only recently that USB cameras have become available for laptops, which is what I used since my Mom had the PC in her bedroom.

"I guess Jimmy likes to play on webcam," I chuckled with a little envy.

I also discovered several Adult sites, most of which had membership requirements. I could still hear the water running in the shower, so I decided to snoop around a little.

I opened up her Internet Cache and was amazed at the number of jpg files it contained. I arbitrarily began to open some of the files and nearly fell out of my chair as I saw pictures of women masturbating, guys jerking off (lots of those), and quite a few pictures of young guys having various forms of sex with older women. Then I clicked on the "documents" button and noticed that a large number of the contents were screen captures. Intrigued, I opened a couple of them up.

What I saw next left me frozen in place with one the hardest woodys I had ever experienced.

She had obviously been taking screen captures of some of her webcam sessions and then viewing them later. Every one of them portrayed the same theme; that of a very young guy (late teens, possibly early twenties) and a woman who looked to be about forty to forty-five. In most of them they were masturbating, side-by-side as they took turns with the keyboard. I opened each one in numerical sequence and left it on the desktop.

The sequence showed the two people getting closer to orgasm, each picture taken a few seconds apart.

"Wow! This is some hot shit!" I exclaimed under my breath.

There were only three more jpegs left to open when I heard the shower shut off down the hall.

"Damn, not much time here," I muttered as I clicked on the last three files.

I just sat there, my mouth agape as they popped open on the screen. The first one was of Louise and Jimmy sitting side-by-side and engaged in mutual masturbation. He appeared to be sliding a small vibrator into his mother's pussy while she was stroking his cock with one hand and squeezing one of her breasts with the other. That picture alone nearly made me cum in my pants without even the slightest touch. The second picture was of Jimmy leaning back while Louse had her mouth fastened upon his cock. You could see his cum dribbling out of the corners of her mouth as she sucked his seed from him.

The last picture, though, left me sitting there in mute shock, my mouth hanging open in astonishment.

The picture showed a solitary woman, leaning back in a chair. She was totally nude, her legs were splayed wide apart and draped over the arms of the chair. She was thrusting a substantial dildo deep in her richly thatched pussy while holding one of those hand-held massagers against her clit. She was obviously cumming, her head was thrown back, her eyes were wide open and staring intently at the computer on her left and her mouth was open in the form of an O.

She was also my mother.

I don't know how much time had passed since I opened that last picture, but suddenly I could feel my nuts tighten as I started spurting in my pants. Instinctively I reached down and cupped by swollen gonads in my hand and squeezed while staring intently at my mother's apparent orgasm. Time froze and the picture seemed to grow in my vision until it was all I could see. The world ceased to exist as I feasted my eyes upon her luscious form.

"Well, I guess all the good stuff is still there," a voice from far away jolted me out of my reverie.

"Oh Shit!" I exclaimed as I hurriedly tried to close all the open windows.

Suddenly, I saw a hand enter my field of vision and watched as it landed gently on my wrist.

"No sense closing them now, Darrel. The secret is out," Louise said softly in my ear.

"I…I..uh…." Words seemed to fail me.

She grabbed the arms of the chair and turned me away from the computer.

"I think we had better have a little talk, Darrel," she said as she seated herself on the edge of the bed and tucked her terrycloth robe under her legs.

"That was my Mom, Louise. How did you get that picture?"

"The same way Jimmy and I got all the other ones, we captured it while we were playing on the webcam.

"You mean, my Mom???"

"Yes, Darrel, Danielle likes to play on webcam just like Jimmy and I do."

"But, but…" I tried to find the words thoough it appeared as if I had suddenly become a blathering idiot, totally lacking in communication skills.

"Darrel, you're an adult now, so let's deal with this head-on," Louise said as she leaned forward and placed her hand on my knee.

"I'm sure, by now, that you realize a woman has the same needs as a man. We all masturbate, sometimes out of desperation. After your father left, your mother tried dating for a while but all the men she met were either assholes or wanted nothing to do with a woman who already had a child. I had the same problem after Jimmy's father died. We used to talk about it a lot. When the Internet came along we both started finding solace in chatrooms, sometimes just talking with other lonely women who were in the same boat. Other times we found that engaging in online sex chat was a welcome diversion. It was safe sex, albeit not very satisfying. Webcams changed that."

"How? Why would she want to display herself like that?"

"Have you ever been to an adult webcam chat room, Darrel?"

"No, I never had a camera and I was always underage."

"Oh yeah, forgot that part," Louise smiled.

She stood up and walked over to her dresser and procured a pack of cigarettes. She picked up an ashtray then walked back over to the bed. She seemed lost in thought and I started to say something when she cut me off.

"Let me explain something to you, Darrel. Men and especially women, as they get older, they realize that their youth and good looks are fading. For men this frequently results in extramarital affairs, usually with a younger woman. A man's ego is a fragile thing, even if they do seem to wear it on their shirtsleeves. When a younger woman takes an interest in an older man, it is almost beyond his control to stop his urges. This is one of the primary causes of divorce – kinda like what happened in your family."

"Yeah, Mom explained that to me," I said softly. "But what's that got to do with Mom?"

"Well, with women it is a little bit different. Many, if not most women define themselves by how desirable they are to the opposite sex. Age is not so important, at least with some, but desirability is everything. Younger women usually find this desirability thing to be a bit of an annoyance, especially the really good-looking ones. To most, the fact that every other man walking down the street either hits on them or undresses them with their eyes, is sexist and demeaning."

"I can understand that. It is probably neat at first but I imagine it gets boring if not irritating," I remarked.

"That is an astute observation, one that is seldom made by any man, let alone one as young as yourself. Darrel," Louise smiled warmly.

"But I still don't see," I tried to continue.

"Darrel, when a woman gets older and her face starts to sag, her tits begin to droop and her ass looks more like a sofa cushion, she loses her confidence. Women don't age as well as men, which is why it really isn't that hard for an older guy to find a younger girl. Women are usually lucky if they find someone their own age, let alone younger."

She held up her hand as I started to say something in protest. "Let me continue."

"One of the great things about webcams is the lack of detailed clarity. With the right lighting a woman not only looks better, but even younger than in the harsh light of day. Wrinkles, age spots, sagging flesh, pockets of cellulite, etc. all seem to fade under they eye of the web camera. I don't mean to be crude, but doesn't the picture you have there on the screen of me look better than I do in person?"

"Uh, Louise, you look great under any condition!"

She reached over and patted my knee. "You are a dear boy for saying that, but I want you to look at it objectively and put aside your boyhood fantasies for a moment."

"My fantasies? What are you talking about?" I asked indignently.

"Oh come one, you know what I am talking about. Besides, we'll get to that subject later. Now answer my simple question."

I looked over at the computer screen then back at Louise. I couldn't help but feel another tirring in my crotch as the dildo in her pussy excited my still ribald libido.

"I guess I see what you mean, Louise." I acknowledged.

"Darrel, one of the greatest compliments a man can give a woman is to get an erection just from looking at her. When that look comes from a man who also presents an attractive appearance and displays some charm, it is even more flattering and frequently arousing."

She looked pointedly at my slowly distending fly and the wet spot that was still visible. "Just like now. I'm getting all wet because you are getting hard from looking at my picture."

"Uh, well, gee-whiz! How could I not get hard look at you with that dildo in your pussy? Like you just said, I have had my share of fantasies about you for many years and to see something like that is nothing short of miraculous, at least in my mind."

"Oh, you are a dear boy. But I have to ask, Darrel, did you cum looking at my picture or that of your mother?"

I know I must have turned a deep shade of red since I could feel the flush rising from my chest to envelope my face.

"I was on the edge when I was looking at your pictures and I wanted to take my cock out and stroke it. Matter of fact, I almost did until I heard the water shut off. But when I saw my Mom in such a lewd pose, I lost it," I confessed honestly.

"So, watching your mother fuck herself excites you?"

I know I blushed even deeper and I hung my head before answering.

"Yes, it does. I guess I haven't changed much from when I used to peep on you and my Mom."

"Don't feel so negative about it, Darrel. Believe it or not, it is accepted as normal behavior for young boys to have fantasies about their mothers."

"I guess some mothers feel that way about their sons too, huh?" I rejoined.

Louise looked away for a few moments. Then she started to speak without turning back to face me.

"Yes, probably more often that you could possibly imagine."

"But not every mother succumbs to the temptation, Louise. I would think that few do at all."

Louise snapped her head back and glared at me. "Don't judge me, Darrin! You don't have the right." She snarled.

"Whoa! I'm not judging you, Louise. Personally, I think it is really cool and Jimmy is a lucky guy. If I had you to come home to I wouldn't waste my time on these wet-behind-the ears, vain little girls I find myself associating with, albeit infrequently."

She looked at me long and hard. Gradually her features softened.

"Thank you, Darrel. I thought for a minute I had misjudged you."

She stood up and walked back over to the dresser to get another cigarette. She lit it and stared into the mirror for a few moments before turning around to face me again.

"Darrel, do you still fantasize about me?" She asked softly.

"Yes, once in a while. Since I don't see you anymore I must confess you aren't foremost in my mind."

"Who is?"

"Ummmm, well, you know….it changes."

"You're being evasive. Who do you think about the most when you are masturbating, Darrel?"

I just sat there mute, another slow flush coming to my cheeks.

"Your mother, right?"

"I, uh, well, maybe."

Louise walked over to me slowly and stopped mere inches away. "You think about your mother while you stroke your cock, and you do it all the time, right?"

"Allright! Yes, I do! Hell, I hear her every morning before I get up and it drives me crazy knowing she is on the other side of the wall, playing with herself and I can't do anything but listen and pull-off."

Louise laughed. "Oh you poor boy, if you only knew."

"Knew what?"

"Your mother does that on purpose. She wants you to hear her masturbate."

"She does? Why?"

Louise sat back down on the bed and put out her cigarette.

"That's how Jimmy and I were up until about six months ago. I used to catch him spying on me all the time so finally I started leaving my bedroom door open at night. I would stick a porno tape in the VCR then lay on top of the sheets and fuck myself while I watched the movie. I made sure both I, and the movie were loud enough for Jimmy to hear but not so loud as to make it obvious. It took him about a week before he had the courage to come into my room and watch me openly. Next thing you know, we were laying in the bed and masturbating together every night."

I just stood there with my mouth agape. "That lucky son-of-a-bitch," I thought to myself. Then another thought manifested itself and I blurted out the question before I realized it.

"Have you fucked him?"

Louise hesitated before replying. "Yes, but only once. That was something we never intended but when you get really aroused….sometimes things just happen."

I looked away for a minute, then I asked one of the more burning questions in my mind.

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers
12