Three Play

Story Info
Two students seduce married teacher.
3.7k words
4.19
94.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be a disaster. It was 3 weeks to the end of term, which meant just over two weeks until the end of term production & at this rate she reckoned she needed two months.

Sarah taught English & drama at a local college & loved her job, although knew that the subject was often seen as a soft option for students looking to fill their timetable & earn the required number of academic points to get their general certificate at the end of two years. It seemed to attract the more able & interesting girls & that seemed in turn to attract the more boisterous boys. As her husband never tired of reminding her there were three types of eighteen year old boys: those who thought of sex, sport & beer; those who thought of sex, sex, sport & beer; & finally those who thought of sex, sport, sport & beer. True, but over the years she had seen some real success stories, with students, including boys, who developed a passion for more cerebral activities in their late teens & it were these that kept her going.

This years production was West Side Story which with hindsight was probably a bad choice, the street gang culture of the plot had attracted a wide range of students & whilst hey were initially keen the tedium of learning lines & rehearsals had soon led to boredom with some of her class. In particular the two male leads were proving impossible. Mark & Tim were definitely in the "sport, sport" category & had been drawn to the roles of the two street gang leaders. Whilst they threw themselves into the fight scenes, they quickly lost interest in the gentler aspects of the plot. Currently they were rehearsing a romantic dance scene & both were messing around, probably she suspected, embarrassed about dancing in front of the rest of the cast.

A crash to her left broke Sarah out of her thoughts. Mark & Tim had started some silly dance together, spun out of control & right into one of the scenery boards that had only been completed that afternoon. Enough was enough.

She clapped her hands "right" she shouted, "I have had it with the pair of you. This is a play, not a children's playground & whilst some of you seem better suited to the latter we have two weeks to get this right, & get it right we will. As you two seem so keen to dance together we will continue after hours – I want you both back here at 6pm. As for the rest of you, class dismissed, but I want you to work on your lines overnight."

Walking to her next class, she phoned her husband, to warn him that she would be late again & was pleased when she got his voicemail, which meant she would not have to endure his endless jokes about older married women & horny young men. He seemed fascinated with the topic & had embarrassed her last weekend in front of friends by asking if any of her students had ever made a pass at her. In truth, none had been so bold, although she often thought she caught a sideways glance from a male student, or a look that lingered for a moment too long at her breasts or behind. Attractive & slim with masses of dark & naturally curly hair, at 36 she had retained her figure & whilst she would never admit it to her husband she found that the polo neck jumpers she often wore accentuated her breasts & were a useful ally in keeping the attention of a number of her class.

The rest of the afternoon slipped away in a succession of classes & gathering her books she headed back to the hall where she found her two unwilling detainees waiting for her. "Ok guys we are staying until you get his right. Look dancing is cool, think of it as a sports training session, only to music & another thing, the girls love a guy who can really move on the dance floor. To help you get into your characters go back stage & change into your costumes, go on hurry up"

Whilst the boys went to change Sarah cued up the music & lit the scene. The dance was set in a poorly lit alley & featured the two principle characters trying to out dance one another, the prize being the girl they are both trying to win, a kind off non combat duel. When they both returned Sarah had to suppress a giggle, they both stood there looking very self-conscious, dressed in leather trousers, cut off leather waistcoats & bandannas. At her instruction they were both barefoot, a ploy she often used to get her students to focus more & 'feel' their dance steps.

"Right guys, Act ii, scene I, the pair of you are out late walking. You see each other in the street. Your natural reaction is to fight, but an attractive girl stops you. Loud rock music drifts down from an open window & you begin to dance with the girl, watching each other, competing through the dance, each trying to win her." She started the music, a pounding rock ballad & positioned both boys. "Mark let's start with you playing the girl." She watched as the two boys shuffled around each other, their steps clumsy; if dancing was embarrassing then dancing with each other was ten times worse. Clearly this was not going to work. She laughed, "guys you are meant to be acting, look if it helps I'll play the role of the girl, Tim you first." She walked up to him, placed her hands on his shoulders & began to slowly move to the rhythm of the music. Tim's movements were still wooden, his hands lying limply by his sides, conscious that his dance partner was his teacher & not sure how to react.

After a few minutes Sarah stopped. She looked at Tim "you are trying to win me over, the dance is meant to be part of the seduction, a promise of things to come, the beginning of an unspoken commitment. Now lets try again, this time with some passion!" She placed his hands on her hips before wrapping hers lightly around his neck. As she began to sway to the music his movements loosened following her lead although still keeping her at arms length. "I'm not made of glass" she said nodding at his hands resting lightly on her hips "remember the dance is meant to be sensual, you are trying to intoxicate me, & make me yours." With that she took a step closer her arms tightening around his neck, their bodies now touching & began to sway. His movements became more fluid & they began moving as one, as he tightened his grip, his hands beginning to dictate the movement of her steps

As his confidence grew Sarah began to enjoy the experience & suddenly they were dancing rather than acting. She found herself becoming more aware of her partner, conscious that her breasts were lightly rubbing across his half naked chest, feeling her nipples react as both the music & the dance begun to work their magic. Tim equally was feeling it's impact & his movements grew bolder, his hands slipping to her bottom, gently stroking & feeling her through her trousers, before cupping each cheek & pulling her tightly to him until they began to move as one, fused together.

Sarah could feel her arousal growing, aware of Tim's hands as they continued to explore her & aware of his growing erection despite the confines their clothes. She could feel her own wetness spreading, basic & ancient urges taking over, close to losing control.

A cough from behind brought her to her senses & she turned to see Mark, watching the pair of them intently. She stepped away from Tim, her face flushed, needing to regain control "OK Tim, that was good, I think we can safely say you have got it" she said with a light laugh, but careful to avoid eye contact "now Mark, lets see what you can do." The tone of the words held a challenge & one she told herself she had not meant to make.

Mark stepped up, a hungry look in his eyes, & pulled her close as the pair of them began to sway. This time she tried to keep some distance between them, but as Mark cupped each cheek of her bottom she felt her arousal come flooding back & soon she was responding to him, not resisting as he began to grind his crotch into hers.

She became aware of Tim stepping up behind her & he too began to dance, Sarah sandwiched between the two of them. This continued for several minutes before she felt her hair being lifted & pulled to one side & then Tim's lips began to gently kiss her neck. A low groan left her lips a small voice from within was telling her that this was madness & she knew she needed to stop it now, while she still could. "I'm not sure this is a good idea" she murmured, her mind trying to take back control of her body "I think we should..."

To silence her Mark began to kiss her on the mouth and she felt herself responding, kissing him back, their tongues locked in a passionate kiss as they explored each others mouths. Tim said softly "Its OK, its Ok" before returning to kissing the nape of her neck and his arms encircled her while his hands began to explore her breasts. She could feel her nipples harden in fear and excitement at what was happening and then with four hands caressing her and two mouths kissing her she started to acquiesce, letting them take control.

They boys continued to kiss & explore her for several minutes, their hands roaming over her body, Sarah powerless to resist in the middle of them. Whilst her hands remained idle, her arms still locked around Mark's neck, the soft groans that she was making coupled with the passion of her kisses gave her away & encouraged the two boys. Suddenly Mark span her round so she now faced Tim, & holding her hands gently behind her back started to explore her neck with gentle kisses. Tim kissed her mouth for the first time & again she responded kissing him back fiercely, pushing her body into his aware of the bulge in his trousers & her own wetness, separated by only a few flimsy garments.

Breaking the kiss Tim took a step backwards & with his eyes locked on hers he began to unbutton her blouse, starting at the top slowly revealing her cleavage. Sarah felt her face flush, but she kept her eyes on his, her mind willing him on as button after button was undone until her blouse lay open, hanging loosely at her sides, exposing her full breasts framed in a white bra. Leaning forward he kissed the exposed flesh before taking her left nipple into his mouth & gently sucking & teasing it through the lacy material of her bra. A low moan escaped her lips & incredibly she felt her nipples harden further, pushing painfully against the fabric, as Tim turned his attention to her right nipple, while his hands reached behind her back seeking the fastening of her bra, wanting to free her breasts.

Sarah smiled to herself as his fingers fumbled, unable to find the catch, as deftly as her two young lovers had seduced her they still had a lot to learn & clearly had not encountered a front fastening bra before. She pulled her hands free from Mark's grasp & gently pushed Tim away from her with the palm of her hand & stepped away from them both. The boys stood frozen, fearful that she was about to stop proceedings, conscious that to now she had been completely passive, afraid of the potential consequences of their actions.

For Sarah however the line had already been crossed, she had never felt so aroused & she wanted, needed, this to continue, her body craving & demanding satisfaction. She stood marvelling at the toned physique of the two boys, her eyes sweeping over their half naked chests & the tight leather trousers, the costumes adding a sense of danger, turning the boys from students to dangerous & experienced men of the world. The dark set lighting, illuminating a seedy alleyway at night & the loud rock music which thumped out a primeval beat only heightened her arousal, transporting her to a place far away from the school hall they were in.

Watching both boys she shrugged off her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. They watched transfixed, their looks of fear turning to lust, as her hands found her breasts, gently tweaking & rubbing each nipple before they met in the middle & released the catch of her bra. Pulling each cup to one side she revealed her full, but firm breasts to them & once she had fully removed her bra she stood with her hands on her hips, looking at them defiantly as her breasts rose & fell in tune with her deep breathing.

Tim was the first to react, he pulled her to him kissing her as his hands found her breasts, exploring each one, marvelling at their firmness, his thumbs toying with her nipples & sending shivers of pleasure through her. Sarah's hands were no longer idle as they pushed off his leather waistcoat, so now they were both semi naked, her hands travelling across his smooth chest until like him she was playing with his nipples. After a few minutes he broke the kiss & she cradled his head in her hands as his mouth & tongue worked down her neck, planting small kisses, as they continued their downward journey until they replaced his hands on her sensitive nipples.

From behind she heard the sound of a zip being undone & then the rustle of clothes being removed, the thought of Mark undressing making her groan in anticipation. Suddenly he was behind her, & she felt his stiff erection in the small of her back as his hands encircled her waist, his lips returning to her neck. Whilst Tim continued to explore her breasts Mark's fingers moved across her flat stomach, delving beneath the waistband of her trousers seeking her most treasured possession. Her tight trousers impeded his progress & she sucked her stomach in, trying to give him easier access, sighing as she felt a finger slide across her moist lips.

As the boys continued their joint assault on her body her hands slid down Tim's chest, until they reached his groin & she tentatively reached out to feel his erection, still constrained by his leather trousers. As she gently stroked it, she felt it grow as if trying to burst free & make love to her hand.

Her own trousers were still making it difficult for Mark, & he had removed his hand, now focusing on undoing them. First the buttons & then the zip & then she was wriggling her hips to aid him as he sank to his knees, pulling both her trousers & thong down in a single fluid movement. She stepped out of her clothes, kicking off her shoes, now completely naked in front of her two young lovers.

Tim was the first to take the initiative & he pulled her to him, kissing her deeply whilst first one, & then two fingers slipped inside her, causing ripples of pleasure to course through her body. Mark once again moved behind her, his hands on her breasts. As the four hands touched & caressed every inch of her body Sarah reached behind, finding Marks naked cock, & taking it in her left hand, slowly began to rub it up & down, whilst with her right hand she fondled Tim's erection, still hidden from her view by his trousers. As she continued to caress Marks cock, she could hear his breathing quicken & his hand replaced hers as he tried to direct his manhood into her waiting body. She leaned forward slightly, balancing herself by reaching out & placing both hands on the lamppost that formed part of the set & dimly illuminated the scene below. Tim took a step back & watched in awe as Mark sank his cock into her in one fierce thrust, which elicited a gasp from Sarah. With both hands on her hips he began to thrust into her, each stroke getting harder & faster, losing control as she pushed back against him, ensuring maximum penetration.

Watching, Tim reached down & began to undo his trousers, pushing them down until he stood there in just his boxer shorts, his arousal evident. Sarah's eyes were glued to his crotch wanting to see him in all his glory; she gasped as he removed his boxers, unable to believe the size of the cock that they revealed. As Mark continued to thrust into her, she focused on Tim, imagining him deep inside her, making love slowly, not with the urgency of a young man. As he watched Tim began to rub himself, making his erection grow still further, the sight causing Sarah to moan in anticipation as the muscles in her pussy contracted involuntarily, squeezing the cock inside her & sending Mark over the edge. With a shout of ecstasy she felt him stiffen & twitch before coming deep inside of her.

As Mark sank to his knees, totally spent, Sarah stood up & looking Tim straight in the eyes she mouthed the words "fuck me." He walked towards her, continuing to rub himself, his eyes devouring every inch of her, & then they were kissing once again, deep powerful kisses, their naked bodies touching as their hands explored each other. She moaned as his fingers entered her, & as her own hands reached out & found his erection, confirming its size. She wanted, no needed, to feel him inside her, her own desire now an ache demanding satisfaction. As if reading her mind Tim whispered into her ear "lie down."

Her hands did not leave his erection as she began to lower herself to the floor & as her mouth drew level with his cock Sarah could not resist gently licking its tip before engulfing him in her mouth & then gently sucking. Tim murmured something unintelligible whilst she continued to suck as her head began to bob up & down. After a moment she released him from her mouth, not wanting to over excite him, aware of her own needs, & she planted a kiss on the tip of his cock before lying back on the floor, her hands above her head, her body fully exposed to him.

With a growl of lust he threw himself upon her, taking his weight on his hands & arms as he lent over her, the pair of them kissing, tongues probing & licking. Sarah could feel his erection as it nudged against her & she reached down with both hands & guided it into her waiting wetness. She cried out as she felt him enter her, spreading her legs wider to accommodate him as he slowly eased himself further & further into her. She had never felt so full, marvelling at her ability to accommodate him so completely.

Tim began to move inside of her, slow powerful strokes, each one sending shockwaves through her body. She raised her hips to meet each thrust, wrapping her legs around him, small moans escaping from her lips, urging him on. He continued the pace for several minutes & then began to up the tempo, still in control, lowering his head to suck her nipples. As his thrusts quickened Sarah felt her own orgasm building, until suddenly she felt herself explode, her nails raking down his back, crying out as she bathed him with her juices. Her head lolled from side to side as little after shocks caused her to moan before finally opening her eyes she smiled at Tim "thank you."

He returned her smile, but rather than saying anything he began to move inside her again. This time his thrusts were less controlled as he sought his own release. Sarah urged him on, whispering in his ear, trying to make him loose control "fuck me, yes, fuck me, harder." She lifted her head & found his nipple, biting gently "harder, come on fuck me," feeling her own arousal once more.

Keeping him inside her she rolled him onto his back, until she was sat on top of him, taking control. Resting one hand on his chest she began to move on top of him, pulling herself up to the tip of his cock & then slamming herself down, feeling his hardness filling her up with each stroke. As she moved faster Tim reached out for her breasts, roughly rubbing & pinching her nipples. With her free hand she reached for his balls, massaging them as she continued to ride him, loosing control as she once again sought her own satisfaction. Suddenly she felt Tim's grip on her breasts tighten & pushing down hard she felt him twitch deep within her. Sensing that he was close she squeezed him with her internal muscles, gripping him tightly, then with one last thrust he bellowed, erupting inside her. The feeling of him coming triggered her own orgasm & she screamed as she came again, her whole being focused on the exquisite pleasure she could feel, blocking out everything else.

As her orgasm subsided she lent forward & kissed Tim lightly on the lips, before rolling off him, & lying next to him, exhausted but totally satisfied. After a few minutes Tim got to his feet, the realisation of what had just happened dawning, Sarah still too relaxed to care. Mark was nowhere to be seen & with his embarrassment returning he quickly gathered his clothes saying "I'm sorry miss, I've got to go, I'm late for football practice." As he left Sarah laughed quietly to herself. Her husband was absolutely right about eighteen year old boys, not that she would ever give him the satisfaction of knowing...