Three Reasons To Smile

Story Info
Quick ride to hotel becomes all-nighter.
2.9k words
3.93
32.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fished for her keys in her purse while the two men stood waiting to get into the red Cavalier.

"I call shotgun," Benji shrieked as he opened the unlocked passenger door and climbed in the vehicle. Joel simply shook his head and climbed into the backseat.

"It's the Holiday Inn," he reminded. "On your right, up the block about two miles."

"Thanks," Julie smiled.

In her rearview mirror, she watched as Joel's thumbs twiddled nervously in his lap. How cute, she thought. Upfront, Benji was changing radio stations so fast her head was spinning. It's just up the block, she thought.

* * *

"I'm just gonna take a quick shower," Benji yelled from the bathroom.

Julie sat on the bed closest to the door, twiddling her thumbs and considering leaving the room- and hotel- altogether. She couldn't believe she was in the same hotel, let alone the same hotel room, with two of the most gorgeous men she'd ever seen and it took no effort whatsoever. It felt wrong, in a dirty sense.

Within minutes, Benji was fresh from the shower, wrapped in a starched white towel, drying his long black hair frantically with another towel.

"Sorry about that," he smiled.

"Don't be."

"Well, alrighty then," he laughed.

Julie relaxed noticeably.

"You want a drink?" the male offered, opening a small cooler that sat between the two beds.

"No thanks," Julie dismissed. "I have to drive, remember?" Benji nodded.

"So, I was thinking," a familiar voice laughed in the distance.

Joel stopped, staring at Julie.

"Hey," he smiled, ending his great proclamation.

Julie smiled.

"Am I interrupting?" he grinned.

Julie shrugged.

Benji's eyes met his twin's, they glinted.

"I'll come back later," Joel smiled and winked at Benji.

* * *

Her jeans slid off her body so easily. She'd never done this before, and it was all too simple to be naughty she was finding. Her young body was covered in goose bumps, and she found that though her physiology suggested she was nervous, her mind didn't seem to be experiencing any pitfalls.

She heard herself call Benji's name several times, felt as he entered her slender body slowly, languidly. The union was passionate but frenzied.

"Fuck," Benji panted and rolled off of her.

She kissed his sleeping frame and snuggled herself close. She had begun to doze when she heard a noise and a voice calling from somewhere inside the hotel room.

"Benj?" she heard the familiar voice call.

Benji was asleep and didn't answer.

"Benj?"

Julie wrapped an errant sheet around herself as she watched the shadow approach

"He's asleep," she smiled.

"Really?" Joel grinned as he approached the bed.

"Can I come in?" he asked. Julie shrugged. "You're already in here, aren't you?

"Was it good?" Joel asked, unflinchingly.

"Excuse me?" Julie questioned, truly unsure of what the he was asking.

"Fucking Benj...Was it good?"

Julie blushed.

Joel grinned. "Was that your first time?"

Julie blushed redder and whispered her response. "Yeah, it was."

The male smiled brilliantly.

Julie glanced upward. "How did you know?"

"You look very young."

"What's very young?" the female asked, concerned.

"Sixteenish."

She shrugged.

"Do you know how old we are?" he questioned, authoritatively.

Julie shrugged

"Can you guess?"

"25," she smiled.

"Nope," he grinned. "But so close."

Julie looked perplexed.

"Does that bother you?"

"No. Should it?"

"I don't know, perhaps it should," he winked.

"Ah," was all Julie retorted. She reclined her head on a pillow nearby, listening as Joel flipped channels erratically, watching as Benji's chest rose in a rhythmic pattern of oxygen release and inhalation.

"Come over here," Joel called.

Julie didn't move.

"Julie? You awake?"

Julie sat up.

"Come over here," Joel called, patting the bed alongside himself. He was reclined against the headboard, a pillow cushioning the contact of the hard wood on his shoulder blades.

There wasn't a moment in which she debated, she never could understand why; she just went.

"You're a beautiful girl," Joel smiled as he ran his hands through her long brunette hair.

"Thank you," Julie giggled.

The young male leaned forward, planted his lips firmly on the girl's and kissed her gently at first, then with an increasing sexual aggression.

Julie never backed away, but she never relented herself to the action.

"Come on now," Joel pulled away and frowned.

"What?" Julie asked, sounding more Alicia Silverstone Clueless than she'd ever managed before in her teenage years.

"I'm kissing you," he grinned. "Kiss me back."

Julie frowned delicately, shifting uneasily on the bed.

He reached in close to her again, this time, Julie's lips parted slightly.

The kiss lasted a passionate minute, and Julie broke free from the embrace.

"There," Joel smiled. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I think you have the wrong impression," Julie grimaced. I didn't come here to...."

"Fuck the band?" Joel sat up, looked the girl directly in the eyes.

"I didn't!" Julie frowned.

Joel motioned toward his sleeping twin. "And that was?"

"Totally unexpected," the female frowned. "I'm not a slut."

"Did I suggest you were?" Joel backtracked, orchestrating a concern that assured Julie.

"No, but you....made me uncomfortable just now."

Joel backed away, threw his hands up in protest. "I'm sorry! It wasn't my intention."

Julie giggled. "It's alright!"

She sat alongside the vocalist on the hotel bed, watching as he scanned the pathetic options the hotel cable service offered. He found a Spectravision menu and searched the options.

"Ever watch a porno before?" Joel questioned and blushed.

Julie was speechless.

That brought laughter from the other bed. Benji's head rose from the pillow, and he glared at the couple seated across from him.

"Porns rock," Benji laughed.

Julie's eyes lit up.

"They're good," Benji assured her. "You'll like it, just watch!"

Joel pushed several buttons, then directed her attention back to the screen. Two woman with obviously fake busts were licking happily at a large penis.

"Two women," Benji sighed.

"Fuck yeah!" Joel urged.

Julie was wide-eyed.

"Can you do that?" Joel asked, inquisitively.

"And if you can," Benji's eyes beamed, "Where have you been all my life?"

The two males guffawed.

Julie sat timidly.

"Do you give head?" Joel asked again.

"I...I've...."

"You've never done it?" Benji asked.

"No," Julie hung her head bashfully.

"Well HELLO Oral Education," Benji clapped.

Joel smirked.

"Time for some edu-ma-cating," Benji grinned. "And mating!"

He rose from the bed, naked, unashamed, and searched for his discarded boxers. He found the blue plaid cloth, and pulled it over his ample thighs.

Joel smiled at Julie as he reclined comfortably back onto the bed they were sharing. "Relax, Julie," he winked. "Benji will...explain everything."

Julie swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded.

Benji grinned and sat at the foot of the bed. "First," he winked, "you need to get his pants off and out of the way."

She nodded and began to unzip Joel's black jeans. As she pulled his right leg free of the material, she turned to Benji. "I'm sure you're going to tell me next that his boxers need to go, too?"

Benji nodded.

Julie removed Joel's boxers slowly, revealing an already erect cock jutting out from an ample patch of dark hair.

"Next," Benji grinned, "you have to wet your lips and his cock."

The brunette licked her lips, then ran her razor tongue up and down the underside of Joel's thick member.

"Lick it," Joel groaned and craned his head to watch as Julie wetted his entire length slowly, languidly. She paused nervously, then wrapped her tiny mouth over the the tip of his cock.

"Oh, fuck," Joel moaned.

"He likes that," Benji smiled. "That's good."

"Fuck," Joel groaned again, shifting as Julie slowly moved her hand up and down the thick piece of flesh.

Benji leaned in toward the female, whispering in her ear, "Just like that! Perfect!"

Julie giggled and nearly choked.

Joel laughed at this and placed a hand at the back of Julie's head, slowly gripping her scalp. "Slow down, there." "Find a good pace," Benji whispered. "Don't choke yourself!"

Benji's words were comforting, assuring.

"But you can lose this," Benji grinned as he slowly unwrapped the sheet from Julie's body.

"Holy fuck," Joel moaned. Julie ignored Benji's actions, focusing instead on Joel's pulsing cock and plunging her mouth over the glistening knob.

Benji leaned forward, licking the spaces of flesh that Julie's mouth couldn't reach, surprising both Joel and Julie.

"Oh god," Joel groaned.

"Wow," came a shocked laugh from across the room. "You two are...at it again, I see!"

Julie rose off Joel's length and gawked at the stranger, Benji taking her place and moaning, "Mmmhmm."

"And this time," the young male grinned, "with a friend!"

"This is Julie," Joel grinned. "She's...fuck...she's a friend."

The male nodded. "Hi Julie."

Julie stared in awe. The third male was roughly the same height as Benji, with a lighter shade of dark hair. His facial features were startlingly similar to the twins', but leaned much more toward Joel's than Benji. He could be family, she deduced.

"I'm Josh," he smiled.

Joel moaned loudly.

Josh laughed. "These two perverts are my brothers."

Julie nodded in disbelief.

There was a third brother?

She was snapped back to reality as she felt a hand groping between her legs. Shaking the thoughts from her confused head, she turned to realize it was Benji.

"Fuck yeah, Julie," Joel growled, his teeth gritted, face filled with pure animalistic lust. "Oh god," he breathed, "oh god."

"Yeah Joely," Benji coaxed. "Cum for us, Joely."

Josh took a seat on the bed and stared at Julie and Benji. "Hey," he laughed. "What about me?"

Benji grinned and slid away from Julie. "I can share," he winked.

"Julie?" Josh smiled. "Julie, I'm gonna fuck you, okay?"

Julie returned her lips to Joel's throbbing length, pushing his pumping fist away. Josh was behind her in no time, and inside her before she could even realize what was happening. Benji had shifted his position on the bed, and lay propped on one elbow beside Joel.

Benji kissed Joel, then smiled down to Julie. "You alright?" he cooed, breathless, but concerned.

"Oh god," Julie breathed slowly. "Oh god, yes."

"Oh fuck," Joel moaned and Julie realized he was very close to the edge.

She seperated her lips from his length and Josh's thrusting hips, and brought her tiny frame to hover above Joel's waiting cock. Slowly she lowered herself as he stroked hungrily.

Benji was awestruck.

"Come over here," Julie yelled and Josh placed himself behind Julie, placing a finger firmly into her ass.

Benji's jaw dropped. He watched with amazement as his older brother entered two fingers into Julie's ass, eliciting a loud howl from the female.

"Fuck," she shrieked. "Do my ass, do my ass!"

"Watch this," Josh smirked.

Benji watched with complete awe as Josh began to rub his cock over Julie's waiting ass, Joel spreading her cheeks for Josh's impending intrusion. Julie never let up her pace as she rode Joel's hard rod, and never once let out the terrifying scream that Benji expected her to emit at any moment.

Joel's orgasm peaked and Julie reached her own first climax as her insides were sprayed with Joel's copious seed.

"Delicious," she heard herself moan again and again. "Delicious."

Joel did his best to roll away from the girl, motioning for Benji to take his place.

The bed was shaking tremendously first Benji then Josh drove into Julie with amazingly rough strokes. The brunette was moaning and groaning up a storm, but she managed to control herself and never emitted any noises that would alert hotel personnel to the activities of the room.

"Julie?" Joel called.

She didn't answer.

"Julie, I'm hard again!"

Somewhere between the two male bodies, Julie's head managed to roll to one side and gaze at the twin.

Joel stood watching the threesome. She watched him stroke his growing erection, amazed that he had managed to recover from his previous orgasm so quickly.

She patted the bed beside the trio.

Joel sat.

"Let me help," she growled, steadying herself by placing her hands on the bed beside Benji. He grabbed her sides and helped her to leaned forward, taking Joel into her mouth.

"FUCK!" Josh bellowed and shot a load of jizz on Julie's firm ass.

"Oh jesus," Julie moaned. She raised herself briefly off of Benji, turned to face the ceiling, then lowered herself straight back down onto Benji's waiting cock. She never missed a beat.

"Fuck me," she cooed. "Fuck me, Joel."

Joel climbed onto the bed on all fours and leaned over the couple. He stared down into Julie's eyes, and pressed his lips against the brunette's.

The kiss was long and passionate.

"Oh fuck," Benji grunted as he filled Julie's wet cunt full of his own juices.

Julie pulled off him, and Joel backed away. The pair embraced, though Julie's eyes remained tilted towards Benji, who despite his release, remained impressively hard.

"Must be fuckin nice," Josh laughed, pointing at his brother's erection.

Benji giggled.

Julie felt Joel's hands traverse her body, stopping to rub her clitoris. He pushed her gently down onto the bed, rolling his tongue softly over her erect nipples.

"Oh god," Julie gasped.

Joel's breath was in her ear, close, assuring. "It's alright," he cooed. "Relax."

She felt him clasp her waist and roll her onto her side, gazing directly into her shocked eyes. "Relax," Joel cooed as he massaged hips.

Julie sighed and felt someone begin to apply pressure behind her.

"He's greased, don't worry," was Joel's assurance.

The pressure grew immense, and Julie felt a scream welling in her throat.

"Oh god," she managed to quell the urge to scream. "Oh god it's huge."

"Fuck yeah," Benji laughed, making sure not to lunge into the her completely.

"Okay," Joel cooed. "Hold my hand."

Julie did her best to grasp the offered fingers. Her face was contorted as she fought back the pain and the screams she wanted to give life to, but knew she could not.

"You okay?" Josh asked from beside Joel. "You should be stretched?"

"Fuck, it hurts," Julie grimaced. "It's so big."

"It's alright," Joel sighed as he ran his large hands through her long locks. "It's going to hurt for a while. Just relax!"

Julie fought back tears.

"I can't hold back much longer," Benji groaned as he continued to make minuscule strokes into Julie's tight ass.

"Try!" Josh demanded. "You'll hurt her if you don't slow down!"

Julie groaned. "Hurts."

"Fuck," Benji heaved.

"Wait," Josh demanded of his younger sibling.

Benji slowed his pace, nearly stopped.

"That better, Julie?" Joel smiled warmly.

"Oh yeah," Julie moaned. Her face was intoxicated with lust.

"She likes it," Joel laughed and Josh grinned. "She fuckin likes it!"

"You ready?" Joel coaxed as he massaged her scalp. "He's gonna go slow, but it's gonna hurt some more."

"Oh fuck," Julie moaned, not really in answer of the statement offered.

Benji pushed forward slowly, bringing small yelps and moans from Julie.

"Good girl," Josh smirked. "How does it feel?"

"Oh god," she smiled. "Oh god, it feels so good."

"Hell yeah," Benji groaned.

"Go slow," Josh reminded him. "You want her to last a bit yet."

Julie was on all fours now, facing the headboard.

"You okay, baby?" Joel pleaded assuringly. "He can stop if you need him to?"

"Oh yeah," was the uttered response, though it was barely audible.

"I'm going to slide underneath you, okay?" Joel grinned.

"Mmmm."

Joel tried his best to slide underneath Julie without disturbing her and Benji, his body resting comfortable underneath her propped limbs. "Julie," he begged, "I want you to sit on me."

"Mmm."

"Julie?"

"I can't," the girl whispered fearfully.

"Yes, you can," Josh coached. "You did it before! You let me and Joel fuck you!"

"It hurts," Julie frowned.

"It hurts good," Joel reminded her.

Julie moaned.

Joel was positioned directly under Julie now. He reached downward and began to stroke his hard cock. "Julie, sit down."

Benji pushed down on Julie's shoulders. The girl made no move to comply.

"It hurts," was Julie's repetitive answer.

"I know, Julie, but you have to take Joely," Benji whispered.

"Can't," Julie heaved.

"Yes, you can," Josh coached. "Lower yourself. You just did it before!"

Julie began to slink closer to Joel's waiting cock, and within seconds, her lips were touching the head.

"That's a girl," Joel giggled. "Come on, sit down."

He arched his groin closer to Julie, slowly pushing his cock inside her.

"Oh god!" Julie screamed.

Benji quickly covered her mouth. "Quiet, baby, quiet."

"Oh god," Joel growled. "Oh god, she's tight!"

Josh smiled. "See, Julie, they like it!"

"Mmm."

The eldest brother backed away, and watched as Julie took the two cocks.

"She's a pro," Joel purred.

"She is," Benji grunted.

"That's it," Joel huffed. "Ride me!"

Julie smiled and began to gyrate atop the male.

"She likes it," Benji laughed. "She really digs this shit!"

"Mmmhmm," Josh growled as he began to stroke himself in time with the twins' thrusts. "She's a whore, alright."

"Hey!" Julie mewed defensively.

"I meant that in the best way possible," he winked.

"You'd better," she cooed.

"Now," Josh smirked. "Help a brother out, would ya?"

Julie resigned herself to an all-nighter as she wrapped her lips around the head of the third brother's cock, and gazed down into Joel's eyes. With three men who couldn't seem to go soft, she'd be here a long time.

A long, hard time, indeed.