Three Shower and Then...

Story Info
Wife's friend comes for dinner.
1.5k words
4.06
87.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers

My wife, Connie, and Laura were friends who'd met at the gym. Laura had recently ended a relationship with her latest beau and Connie was being especially solicitous towards her. Laura is an attractive redhead and, when Connie brought her home from their workout one evening, I was more than a little happy to see her.

Together they rustled up a quick but nonetheless tasty meal. After a few glasses of wine the talk at the table was very relaxed and eventually became progressively more risqué. It seemed that Laura was clearly flirting with both Connie and me. After clearing away the dishes etc, we took our recharged wine glasses through into our sitting area and flopped onto the couch, Laura seating herself between Connie and me.

Somehow or other the conversation got onto the subject of whether a man could touch a woman's body with the same degree of sensitivity shown by another woman. At which point Connie reached out and, looking directly at her, touched Laura's shoulders before moving on to make contact with her breasts.

Seeing no hint of an objection from Laura at what Connie was doing, I tentatively did the same. There was till no objection from Laura. On the contrary, Laura now moved her hands to start fondling Connie who, in turn, lifted up Laura's top so she could put her hand against her bare midriff and fondle her breasts over her bra. I joined her in touching Laura's bosom, feeling the warmth of her breasts through the fabric of her bra. I was just about to risk touching Laura's breasts inside her underwear ... when my Blackberry started buzzing!

I'd been expecting and important business call and knew I had to take it. Feeling a bit of a geek, I excused myself, promising to come back and continue where I'd left off. "Don't go away, I'll be right back!" I embarrassingly mumbled.

The call seems to go on for ever as I impatiently waited for an opportunity to end it without losing a valued customer. As soon it did finish I hurried back to the sitting room only to find it deserted. "Shit", I thought. "Connie must have run Laura home".

Just then, I heard the sound of running water from above and, as I started up the stairs, I could hear giggling coming from our shower-room. I opened the door and went in. The sight which greeted me was one I'd always dreamed of....two naked women, one of them my wife, in the shower soaping each other.

I almost fell over as I hurriedly struggled to get out of my clothes before opening the door to our extra large shower to join the women. "My, who's keen to wash away the toils of the day?" said Laura. With that, she lathered some soap into an extra large sponge and started washing my upper body. Connie then got our other large sponge, lathered it and started soaping off my back, paying particular attention to all areas of my butt!

Needless to say, this all proved a bit too much for any attempt on my part at remaining 'cool' as I developed a hard-on that alarmed even me by its size. Laura was not in the least bit perturbed as she proceeded lathering me. Connie peered around the side of my torso, noted the size of my erection and suggested that it probably needed two sponges! With that, she sank to her knees, reached around me from behind, her breasts rubbing against my soapy butt, and washed my abdomen, inner thighs and my very taught scrotum.

Laura moved her lathered breasts over my chest. Our mouths met and we kissed, our tongues eagerly probing each other. None of this was lost on Connie who, from behind me, reached between my legs with her sponge to lather Laura's pudenda and inner thighs with one hand whilst holding my balls in the other.

Before very long I could feel two peoples' hands attending to my cock. Connie, from her low vantage point, mischievously rubbed my cock against Laura's soapy pubes and in between her labia. "Come on, let carry this on in bed", she said, "I want to be able to have you in my mouth without a whole load of soap as well". She didn't say which one of us she was referring to.

We helped each other dry off and moved into bedroom and onto our large king-sized bed. Connie laid down on the right side of Laura and I on the left. I looked into Laura's eyes and kissed her whilst moving to touch her breasts. They were soft and warm with the fragrance of the soap still on them. I brushed my lips against her hard nipples, my very hard cock pressed firmly against her thigh. My mouth took in the whole of her puckered areola as I could feel her arousal growing. I reached down to touch her pubes with my right hand but found that mine was not the only down there!

Connie's hand was reaching beyond Laura's pubes and she was fingering the moisture just inside her labia. I was aware of Connie's fingers now entering Laura's vagina and could feel the wetness of Laura's cum on them as she moved them in and out of her. Connie withdrew two very moist fingers and offered them first to Laura to taste, which she did eagerly. She repeated the moistening of her fingers in this way so she could watch me licking Laura's cum off them, exchanging glances with me as I did so.

Laura, who had been touching then holding my dick ever more firmly, found a large bead of pre-cum at the end of my cock. She touched it with her fingers and, looking me directly, brought them up to her mouth to lick my moisture off them. She then smiled at Connie as if challenging her.

Seeing this, Connie responded by kissing her so that she could taste me on Laura's mouth, whilst continuing to finger-fuck her.

The three of us had now totally lost any inhibitions we might have had initially. Connie shifted down Laura's body, caressing her breasts and paying particular attention to her midriff before moving down further and forcing her tongue onto Laura's clit.

Laura was at the pinnacle of her pleasure but Connie, ever the ringmaster, had other plans in mind. She stopped tasting Laura and moved us so that my cock was available to her own mouth and Laura's cunt at the same time.

In our lovemaking fantasies, Connie had often said she'd wanted to put me into another woman and watch my cock sliding in and out of her. Now she was about to get her way. She firstly put me in her mouth, sucking yet more of my pre-cum in the process, and then moved my cock to Laura labia, stroking me between the moist folds there before pushing me in. Laura gasped in delight. "Oh please make him fuck me!"

As Connie guided me in and out of her, she licked Laura's cum off my cock. As she pushed me deeper into Laura, her tongue and fingers made contact with Laura's clit. And then Laura came. My hands held and squeezed her breasts as if wanting to contain the energy of her intense pleasure. Connie's hands reached up to join the party.

As her contractions lessened, Laura lifted herself up on one elbow and used her free hand to squeeze her own breasts before reaching down to hold my very wet dick which was still partly inside her with Connie still holding my balls. Their fingers met and they exchanged glances as if acknowledging what they were so openly enjoying . Connie's and Laura's fingers were now touching me as I continued thrusting into Laura. We all sensed that I was about to explode.

I can't ever recall coming so powerfully in my whole life, even as a teenager. It seemed to last forever. Both girls were encouraging me gleefully "Yes, come babe ... yes, yes, yes". Connie moved her mouth to position her lips on the underside of my cock so she could feel my cum throbbing though me en-route to Laura. I knew the girls fingers could also feel it surging through me.

Connie pulled me out of Laura before I was finished so that she could proprietarily suck what cum remained before it was all gone. She then pressed her breasts against Laura's pudenda so that she could coat herself with all the cum that was there. She then offered Laura the chance to taste the produce of our endeavors that was now on her bosom -- an offer eagerly accepted.

We rested a while before Connie pointed out (as if we weren't aware) that she "hadn't had her go yet". She wanted Laura to do as she herself had just done with my cock (now in its fast recovery mode). She wanted Laura to put me into her and so, after Laura had tasted what remained of our orgasms off me, we maneuvered ourselves to accomplish just that.

Connie did get her orgasm(s)! Even Laura had another. Me, I doubt I'll ever fully reload the amount that came out of me the first time.

shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers