Three Sisters

Story Info
Crazy dream or can life really be this good?
9.6k words
4.57
73.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual contact in this story was after Ricky turned 18 and all his sisters were older than he was. The exact ages of his sisters at the time of the actual sex were 19, 22 and 23. His poor mom had 4 kids in close to 5 years. Bear in mind folks, this is fiction, no guy could be this lucky. It's just a far out fantasy. I myself wouldn't do my sister no matter how good looking she may be, just my own weird morals I guess but the story came to me as I was writing and I'm guessing the incest part flowed into my mind because I see so much of it on this site. Personally I'm more into non/consent but I just sit down and write, I don't worry too much about what, I just let it flow. And sorry in advance for not describing a petite girl who weighs 105lbs but somehow has a 36DD bust or describing his dick. The whole 8-10 in dick in every story gets a bit old to me. In real life 6-7 is more than the average woman can take without hurting her in some positions. And you don't "open her cervix" without severe complications and pain. Not being a jerk here just explaining why I leave all that out. I personally belong to the "itty bitty titty" club myself. More than a mouthful is wasted although in some cases it does look good. But enough bitching, let's get kinky!

*****

Ricky was the youngest of 4 kids and was blessed or cursed with 3 older sisters all depending on how you look at it. From an early age he was treated with seeing 3 beautiful girls running around in various degrees of dress or undress. When they were young they would even bathe him, he was their own personal live doll. They would dress him up and he played along, not because he liked it but because they were nice about it. If he didn't play along they treated him mean so he learned to get along.

As they got passed the doll stage they lost interest in him and he became a bit of a pest. He wanted their attention and would do anything to get some from them even if it was just chasing him out of their rooms.

After a while he decided that playing computer games was more fun and he started ignoring them. They would tease him from time to time to get a reaction but once he got that puppy dog look in his eye they would go back to ignoring him.

They were just having fun but it hurt and after a while he caught on and he swore that they would not get to him and it became a challenge to just tune them out.

If he happened to walk in on them in the bath he just ignored them. They would scream get out and such but he would just go stand at the pot and piss and then leave never once even glancing to see them.

They became invisible to him, or so they thought. Even his mom started noticing and would even chastise him, telling him to at least acknowledge them when they spoke but still he just tuned them all out. They assumed he was just addicted to his computer. But inside his head, oh no, he noticed everything.

He became so good at seeing things in his peripheral vision that he actually preferred it. Even if looking right at you to speak he would appear to be looking right through you. His mother even took him to the eye doctor to get his vision checked. She thought something was wrong with him. After a while they being teenage girls just dismissed him as weird and ignored him too. The would walk in on him while he was in the shower and take a piss and from time to time he noticed they would even take a dump.

By the time he was 18 it all became routine and maybe a bit too routine because being in his own little world meant he wasn't paying attention. They may have felt invisible to him but they still noticed him.

Take the time he was washing himself a little bit too good in the shower and one of them walked in and after sitting on the pot she noticed and at first she looked as if too yell but then again thinking he was tuning her out she just watched. But he saw her, in fact seeing her, knowing she was watching brought him to the point a lot sooner than he expected. Soon he was spewing all over the shower walls. She must have shared this tidbit of information with the others because after a while he noticed that nearly every time he was in the shower someone would come in for some reason or another.

The more he ignored them the braver they got. One day after just getting in the shower the door came open and Rhonda, the oldest of the 3, pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in. She was totally naked and she just told him she was sweaty and need to rinse off real quick. So he stepped to the side and let her get under the water. She stepped up and brushed him on the way by. Her skin was warm and he felt it all the way to the explosion in his brain but he didn't react. He just stood there.

She raised her hair above her head using both hands. This opened her up to him like a dream but he just stared right through her. She turned around and around and he knew this was all a test after she, all the while staring right at his face, reached down and spread her legs a bit and rinsed her pussy off.

He saw it all but never flinched; inside he was shaking. He was afraid he would blow all over her without even touching his dick much less her. But oh he wanted to touch her, he wanted to just grab her and slam her up against the wall and fuck her. Grab those beautiful tits and bite those nipples. Make her scream but he didn't. He appeared to not even notice her. Just waited, much like waiting on an elevator door to open, never looking or really seeing the others around you.

She actually got a bit pissed judging from the look in her eye but he just stood there like a statue. After she got out he continued with his shower. He did refrain from washing too good, he didn't want one of them to come in and catch him this time. He didn't want her think he was thinking of her while doing it. He would be though, normally he thought of just random bits and pieces but this time he would be thinking of her bits in detail. But he didn't want her to know.

After that it became common practice for one of them to jump in the shower with him. Always with the pretense of just needing to rinse off before this or that but he knew what they were doing.

Now don't get me wrong, his prick was hard as a rock during all of this but hell it was hard as a rock nearly the whole time he was home. He couldn't control it but he could control the rest of his body so he just kept at it and after a while he got it down.

His brain finally shut off his prick. He learned that if he found something to get mad about and focused on the anger his prick would stay down so he looked for things to make him angry. He kept the anger out of his voice and actions which were easy being as he seldom spoke to any of them anyway. And while this little trick pleased him it didn't have the same effect on the girls. Now instead of teasing overtly looking at his face for a clue they just flat out stared at his little guy.

It got to the point to where he started going to bed early and getting up in the middle of the night to shower and clean himself really good and then he would leave before they were up. He enjoyed all the attention but it was getting boring. Hell his mom even got to the point of peeing while he was in the room. Seeing 3 or 4 naked girls walking around the house all day was hard on his concentration.

One morning he couldn't find anything to keep his anger up and without the anger his prick would wake up so he gave up his computer games and left the house. He roamed around looking for something to entertain him and while walking in the park a few cute girls came walking by him talking and shaking their goodies and he stared right through them.

Now those girls were used to every set of eyes following them when they walked by and that confused them. It confused them so much they both looked at each other and raised their eyebrows in that questioning way. What was that all about they wondered did he not see us? So they stopped and one of them bent over to tie her shoe while the other casually watched to see his reaction. But he just walked right on by without so much as a glance.

Now without really meaning to he gave them a challenge. Most of the time every man they passed nearly tripped over his tongue so when this cute boy just walked right by without a glance, well he must be blind. Was he gay maybe?

Now Ricky was in a quandary, he had never had much luck with the ladies. He had no idea how to talk to them, his sisters berated him for everything he ever did so he just assumed that all girls would do the same. So when these to 2 bouncing beauties came up to him and stopped right in front of him, looked him in the eye and started talking to him he was lost.

Actually he was just waiting for them to berate him for something but he noticed quickly that they were actually just trying to get his attention. Cute girls didn't chase him so he was racking his brain trying to figure out what was going on when the realization hit him that his ignoring them was confused them.

"This was interesting" he thought to himself, girls got confused too? Well at home he ignored his sisters and by doing so he got to see them naked all the time. Maybe that worked with all girls. So he held his true feelings in check, he wanted so bad to just melt at their feet and lick the sweat off their legs but he just stared through them and waited.

The girls explained that they were freshman and the local college and they were both 19 and then asked him his name and what school he went to. Then to wanted to know his age and where he lived and blah blah blah so finally he just put his finger to lips of the one talking.

That age old shushing finger, he then looked her in the eye and told her to hush. He then explained, "I have no idea what you're talking about or why and frankly I don't care, if you want to get my attention you will have to stop giving hints and just flat out ask me. I don't do hints. Do you want me to notice you? Do you want me to desire you? I will not be teased, if you want me then tell me, if not then leave me alone."

Neither of the girls had ever been talked like that so they were in a state of shock just standing there. So he put his lips on them one at a time and kissed them. Then he just walked off.

Once he got out of sight he just about melted, his legs where shaking so hard he thought he would fall. He moved off the trail and wandered off into the thicker part of the park. He came up on a large tree lying on the ground so he just sat down and tried to get his brain back in gear. Had he really just kissed two beautiful girls and then just walked off? Where the hell did he get the nerve to do that he wondered. And telling them to let him know if they wanted him to desire them? How arrogant must he sound to them, geez, what the hell was he thinking?

He was just coming down from the adrenaline rush when he heard someone walking his way. Trying to appear calmer than he was he just leaned against a tree and waited. He wasn't sure of what to do, who would have any reason to be this far back in the woods. Would they wonder the same about him? How would he explain his reason for being here?

Well talk about a surprise, it was the 2 girls from the trail walking his way. He was shaking inside but on the outside he put on his game face. Waiting was something he learned well at home so he waited.

They walked up to him and explained how they saw him heading off the trail so they followed him. They assumed he wanted them to follow so they did.

He sat quietly and watched them, never responded to them. They seemed very nervous yet he could tell they wanted to say something, just didn't seem to have the nerve to do it. So he just kept his voice very calm and asked them if they had something to say.

They both looked at each other and he could see they were both hoping the other would do it so he stepped up and looked at the blond and told her to tell him what she wanted from him. Now he could see that she was shaking, maybe she was a scared as he was. Interesting.

"Do you want me to look at you? If so where do you want me to look? Is it your ass I'm supposed to stare at or your pretty face? Or do you want me to look at your tits? If you're afraid to say it then just show me. If it's your face then come stand right in front of me, if it's your tits then hold them up with your hands and if it's your ass then turn around and bend over," he couldn't believe he was able to say all that without stuttering but thru it all he kept his game face on.

She looked at her friend and they both giggled and then her friend asked for her, "What if it's all three?"

He then replied "Well then if it's all three then you need to come push your tits in my chest and kiss me while putting my hands on your ass."

After plenty of giggles and looks between them she walked up to him and pulled her shirt over her head and undid her bra. She then moved close and pulled her pants down to her knees. Then she rubbed her bare tits on his chest and took his hands and put them on her ass and kissed him.

Now he damn near forgot to breathe, he hadn't meant for her to do it naked but then again he wasn't stupid enough to complain either so he kissed her, he even took his hands off her ass which was hard to do and moved them to her face. He then held her face in his hands and kissed her softly and put all the passion he had in that kiss.

He damn near came in his pants. After a minute her arms wrapped around his neck and held him tight so he lowered his hands back to her ass again and gently squeezed both cheeks and pulled her crotch into his and ground her against his prick.

How he stopped from cuming he didn't have a clue.

After what seemed like a lifetime she leaned back from kissing him. His hands were still holding her ass so she just leaned back into his hands and arched her back. She then cupped both her tits in her hands and held them up for him.

He wanted to hold them but he also didn't want to let go of her ass so he just leaned his head forward and sucked first one then the other and then back again. About the time he was on the 2nd trip across he felt hands on his. They were pulling his hands off her ass but they weren't her hands, she was still feeding him her tits.

He looked up and her friend was pulling them apart. She never said a word, she just pulled them apart then she stood there and stripped down to her socks and shoes and then she stepped up and started tugging on his shirt. So he lifted his arms and let her take it off and then she reached for his pants.

Where the strength came from he didn't know but he told her to wait. She stopped and looked at him with a questioning look. So he told her, "If you take my pants off and lean up against me like she did then I'm going to fuck you. If you lay your pussy against me then I'm going to take that as an invitation. If you leave my pants on then I'll just kiss and fondle you. Again, I don't take hints."

Now the blond was looking flustered so he asked her what was wrong and she explained that she wasn't through yet. It was still her turn, she had wanted to do more.

So he asked her what else she wanted to do.

She didn't say a word; she just dropped his pants and then dropped to her knees and put his cock in her mouth.

Now there was no way he was going to last and he didn't want to look like the virgin he was by cumming too soon. He wanted to stop her or at least slow this down but it was too late. He grabbed her head to pull her away but instead he just gripped her head and hunched his ass and quickly face fucked her for about 3 strokes and blew.

Oh damn did he blow. He thought his eyes were going to cross all the way around to the back of his head. And give the girl this, she never stopped sucking. He just knew she wanted more. Thankfully the tree was there to lean on or he would have fallen right on the ground. He finally pulled her off and then stood her up and kissed her, really kissed her. He didn't care who's dick she just sucked she deserved a kiss.

While he was still kissing her he turned her a bit sideways and reached down and ran a finger up her slit. He thought she was going to pull his tongue out of his mouth when he did that. Her hips bucked and before he knew what was happening she came right on his hand. Well at least he wasn't the only one quick on the trigger.

Now she backed away as fast as she could with her pants around her ankles and then started fixing her clothes.

Now the dark haired girl looked a bit flustered, she kept looking at his dick which was by no means limp but it had lost its hard.

He motioned her over and pulled her close. He explained to her that if she wanted to finish what she started to not worry, in fact now that the first one was out of the way he was hoping he could last a lot longer this time. Now that her friend had dropped his pants all she had to do was help him get them off from around his ankles and then he was all hers.

Now she hesitated a bit so he bent over and started pulling his pants back up. He had them up but not buttoned when she reached out and touched his hands. She slowly moved her head from side to side signaling him to stop. So he stopped and reached for her face. He then took her face in his hands and pulled her to him. He then kissed her and slowly she melted into him. He knew then that she was his to do with anyway he wanted but that wasn't what he wanted.

After a long kiss he pushed her to arms length and told her the way it was going to be. She was going to tell him what she wanted. Not show him, tell him.

She didn't think it was fair; her friend got to just show him. "She just got on her knees and started sucking you," she said.

Well he said, "She caught me off guard, sorry." Then he reached out and to her face and pulled her close and told her "This time he would let her have a break."

She sighed in relief and then he finished by saying "A break meaning I will let you close your eyes when you tell me. If you want me to suck your tities then tell me, if you want me to rub your clit then tell me. I will probably do whatever you want (what a joke, I'd use my tongue to wipe her ass after a dump if she asked but I'm not telling her that!!) within reason but you have to tell me."

Oh to be able to read her mind. He could see the turmoil all over her face, she was biting her lip so hard he though she would draw blood. He leaned forward and got close to her and moved his lips to her ear and told her to just whisper what she wanted him to do.

She said "Fuck me" and he could feel her shiver when she said it so he told her "No". Now she just backed up and looked confused so he told her "No I won't fuck you but I will make love to you. I will eat you up and ravish you but no I won't just fuck you, but again you will have to ask. Do you want me to eat you, do you want him suck your tities and lick your pussy?"

Again he told her to whisper in his ear what she wanted and gently licked her ear and lightly stroked her pussy at the same time. She melted and told him to eat her, to suck her all over, to treat her like a sex toy but just do it and stop talking.

So he finished striping and then he pulled her close and told her he would treat her like she deserved to be treated, like a queen and then he started kissing her all over. It didn't take long and she was begging to be fucked. In fact she was begging so loud her friend had to come over and put her hand on her mouth.

He lied on his back and urged her to crawl on. His cock was as hard as it could be and if she wanted to fuck then come show me. She jumped on, damn near broke it she slammed down so hard. She didn't want to be a queen, she wanted to be fucked and if he wouldn't fuck her then she was going to fuck him. Her friend was trying to keep her quiet she was moaning and gasping so loud.