Three Sisters: A Crazy Lesbian Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed the clear-cut-man-in-charge relationship I used to have, although I didn't miss the lack of emotion and conversation that had also been a part of it. Yet, I do often yearn to be face-fucked, forced to do something naughty in public, or to feel a cock in my ass again. Being a teacher, I always have to be in control, and thus having a man just take control in the bedroom is a major turn-on.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Caroline asked.

"What?" I replied, drawn back into reality.

"You seemed to be in la-la land," Caroline said.

"Oh, I was just thinking of the past," I answered honestly.

"Mike?" Caroline properly guessed.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"He had you as whipped as Adam apparently has Jill," Caroline said.

Jill snapped, "I wasn't whipped."

"You were his personal live-in cum deposit," Caroline said bluntly, again not one to beat around the bush.

"Says the girl who takes it up the ass," Jill countered.

"Not because I am submissive, but because I enjoy it. Plus, remember I give and receive," Caroline reminded us.

Drunk enough to say it, I said, "I can't believe Cameron takes it up the ass."

Jill said, "I can't believe my boyfriend is a faggot either, but, hey, life is full of surprises."

I had to laugh. "Who would have thought that my Howard is the manliest of the three of our men?"

Caroline laughed, "Do you actually believe that?"

"Well, Adam is a faggot, quoting Jill, and your man takes it in the ass," I pointed out.

"Well, my man satisfies me sexually and knows exactly what I need," Caroline countered. "Can you say Howard does that for you?"

I could feel the harsh truth of her words as Mike's dominant persona and Howard's oblivious always-a-gentleman persona were polar opposites. I loved Howard more than I had ever loved Mike, yet Howard didn't come close to sexually satisfying me the way Mike had.

I feigned ignorance, "I have no idea what you are implying."

"Mike, Mike and Mike," Caroline smiled. "He was a dominant persona."

"And?" I asked, continuing to play stupid.

"And although you love Howard, you miss the strong firm personality of Mike because you, my dear sister, are..." she paused.

"Annoyed?" I answered.

"Submissive, like Jill," Caroline correctly assessed.

"Riiiiight," I replied, denying her truth.

Jill sighed. "Enough of the psychoanalysis. I'm the doctor here."

"And you solve everyone else's problems, but not your own," Caroline pointed out just as Emma returned to enquire about dessert.

"Can I get you ladies anything for dessert?" Emma asked.

Caroline looked at both Jill and I before asking, "That all depends, are you on the menu?"

Emma blushed bright red as she answered, "No, but the chocolate mousse is to die for."

"Well I'd rather have something more natural," Caroline said dripping with flirtation, "but I guess that will have to do."

Emma left and Jill gasped, "I can't believe you just hit on our waitress."

"I can't believe she rejected me," Caroline said, not used to being rejected.

"I guess everything happens sooner or later," I quipped.

"We will see if that is true later," Caroline answered, with the same ominous tone as before.

Emma came back with our dessert and we again all ate in silence.

A couple of minutes later, Emma returned with the bill and Caroline giggled when she looked at it.

"What? Even more than you expected it to be?" I asked.

"Yes, Cameron is going to shit when he sees the bill, but look at this," Caroline said.

Taking the bill, I saw a note from Emma.

Off at one

Emma (with a heart after the a)

Just below, she included her number.

"Wow," I said, she hasn't been rejected.

"I never get rejected," Caroline said confidently.

"So it seems," Jill laughed.

Half an hour later, we were at Caroline's house and now on our fourth bottle of wine.

"So was Adam always only into oral?" Caroline asked.

"He has always enjoyed oral the most, but he at least would return the favour or fuck me to orgasm," Jill admitted.

"On the bright side you must give amazing head for him to prefer your mouth to your cunt," Caroline pointed out.

"I hate that word," Jill grimaced.

"Head?" Caroline asked, playing innocent.

"The 'c' word," Jill said.

"Cunt...really?" Caroline said, enjoying causing her oldest sister stress. She then added, "Although I love giving head, my gag reflex makes it difficult."

"Super-slut has a sexual deficiency," I quipped.

"I still give head, but I really have to focus and almost always gag when he shoots his load down my throat," Caroline admitted, before adding, "but I am a trooper and always make sure to leave my man completely satisfied."

"I love giving head," I admitted, "especially the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth. Not a big fan of swallowing, but thankfully Howard is more of a cum in the cunt type of guy."

"You too?" Jill said, again wincing at me saying cunt.

"Sorry," I shrugged. "Must be the wine."

"Oh, that reminds me," Caroline said, standing up and going to her room.

Jill asked me, "What was that about?"

"Who knows? Maybe she needed to go and have a quick orgasm," I joked.

"She probably would leave us to get herself off," Jill laughed.

Caroline came back with a couple packages. She handed one to Jill. "Put these on."

"Why?" Jill asked. "I told you I hate pantyhose."

"First, they are thigh highs, and, second, they are Wolfords," Caroline said.

Moving to me, Caroline put her hand on my pantyhose clad knee. "Oh yuck, where did you buy these? Walmart?"

"Yes," I admitted, embarrassed by my lack of purchasing power for nice things.

"I brought you a pair too," Caroline said, handing me a pair.

Curious what expensive nylons would feel like, I said, "Fine, I'll put them on."

Jill, who hadn't yet put hers on, watched as I quickly yanked off my pantyhose and began putting on the expensive silk thigh high stockings. As soon as I slid one stocking up my leg, I let out an accidental moan. "Oh my, these are the softest nylon stockings I have ever felt. Jill you have got to try them on."

Jill did and soon we both had thigh high stockings on.

"So?" Caroline asked, looking at Jill.

"They feel nice," Jill said, moving her hand up and down her leg.

"Plus, the mocha color really hides how white you are...well, like all three of us are," Caroline explained.

Jill agreed, "They really are nice."

"They are another tool of seduction," Caroline said before turning to me. "Now, Jasmine, I realize it is your turn," Caroline said.

"For what?" I asked.

"So I admitted my cocksucking deficiency and Jill has admitted her submissive nature, what about you, baby sister," Caroline said. "What is your sexual weakness?"

"Well you already know I was submissive to Mike and I miss it sometimes," I admitted.

"We all knew that already," Caroline smiled. "Something we don't know."

I sighed. "Well, I have never had an orgasm from intercourse, nor can I have multiple orgasms."

"You have never come from getting fucked?" Caroline asked crudely.

"I only get off from oral sex, and only once each session," I admitted.

"You poor girl," Caroline said, "that needs to change."

"Do you have a magic wand? I joked.

"Actually, I do," Caroline laughed. After a pause where she seemed to be thinking about something, conniving perhaps, she changed topics completely, as she suggested, "Let's play truth or dare."

"Really? We are not teenagers anymore," Jill said.

"But it's nice to live it up once in a while," Caroline countered.

"I'm in," I shrugged, figuring what the hell, it's just the three of us.

"Fine," Jill reluctantly agreed, although it was obvious she wasn't really excited about playing.

"Jasmine, truth or dare?" Caroline asked.

"Why me first?" I protested.

"Because you're the youngest," she rationalized.

"Fine, truth," I chose.

"Spit or swallow?" Caroline asked.

"Swallow, of course," I replied, smiling.

"Slut," Caroline quipped playfully.

"Takes one to know one," I shot right back. Turning to Jill, I asked, "Truth or dare?"

"I have shared too many truths with you two already today, so dare, definitely dare," Jill answered.

I thought about this a while before a naughty, yet fun, dare popped into my head. "I dare you to give head to the empty wine bottle and take as much of it in your mouth as you can."

"Really?" Jill asked, almost certainly surprised it was me who made such a dare.

"I'm curious just how good a cocksucker you are," I explained.

"Oh, I am very, very good," Jill smiled, reaching for the bottle.

Caroline and I watched, both stunned our conversation had gotten so intimate, as Jill took the empty wine bottle and began putting it in her mouth. Jill, her eyes closed, slowly moved the bottle in and out of her mouth, each forward movement taking more and more of the thin bottle neck in between her lips.

Neither Caroline nor I spoke as we watched a silly dare turn into a rather intimate act. Jill treated the wine bottle like it was a real cock. She bobbed back and forth on the long glass fake cock, she swirled her tongue around the top of the bottle before returning to taking a shocking amount of the bottle in her mouth.

I looked to Caroline, whose eyes were big, as she mouthed, 'Holy shit!'

I nodded, as I returned my gaze to watching my oldest sister give fellatio to a wine bottle.

In reality, Jill only sucked the bottle for two or three minutes, but it seemed like so much longer. Taking the bottle out of her mouth, Jill turned to Caroline and asked, acting as if she didn't just perform fellatio on a wine bottle, "Truth or dare?"

Caroline responded, "Wait, wait, wait! That was very impressive."

"I told you, I do it a lot," Jill shrugged.

"You took a silly task and made it super erotic," Caroline said, clearly impressed.

"I try," Jill shrugged.

"No wonder Adam wants blow jobs all the time," I added.

Caroline laughed, "I would have gagged for sure."

"Me too," I concurred.

"Practice makes perfect," Jill smiled. "Truth or dare, Caroline?"

"Truth," Caroline answered.

Jill didn't hesitate. "Have you been with any women we know?"

"Yes," Caroline answered.

"And?" Jill asked.

"And what?" Caroline asked coyly.

"Whose pussies did you eat that we know?" Jill asked crudely, so very unlike her.

"A few," Caroline answered back, still not answering the question.

"Tell us," both Jill and I demanded in unison.

"I answered the question," Caroline shrugged.

"But you can't leave us hanging," I protested, curious as hell.

Jill added, "You can't just reveal such a juicy piece of news and not finish."

After a pause, Caroline said, "Tell you what. You each do three straight truth or dares and I will share my dirty little lesbian secrets."

"Come on," I pleaded, wanting to know.

"Fine, I'm in," Jill said.

"Me too," I agreed with a dramatic sigh.

Looking at me smiling, Caroline asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I answered again.

"Are you submissive to Howard?" Caroline asked.

"I try, but he is pretty oblivious," I admitted.

"I knew you were with Mike, but wasn't sure Howard had it in him," Caroline smiled, looking at Jill. "Two subs and a domme."

Jill protested, "I'm not submissive."

Caroline laughed, "You are the prototype for submissive in denial."

"You're psychoanalyzing the psychologist?" Jill asked.

"Just like Jasmine, you are always firm and strong at work, thus you want others to make decisions for you at home. That is why you allow Adam to shove his cock in your mouth because although it pisses you off royally to be treated like that, it also turns you on."

Jill didn't say anything.

"Dare," I said, trying to draw the attention away from Jill.

Caroline pondered a moment. "I dare you to kiss Jill for a minute."

Jill surprisingly didn't protest but instead bargained, "But that counts as one of my three as well."

"Fair enough," Caroline shrugged, surprised how quickly Jill agreed.

I looked at Jill, who broke the awkwardness by saying, "Come kiss me, Boo Boo."

Boo Boo was my nickname when I was younger, one that was used to remind me I was the youngest and I laughed, "I haven't heard that nickname in years."

Jill closed her eyes and puckered up, purposely looking ludicrous. I was laughing when I reached her and still giggling when our lips met. Yet, the instant our lips touched my giggling stopped. I couldn't believe how soft her lips were. I was expecting little pecks, but our lips never left each others as the original awkwardness shifted to intimacy. I forgot she was my sister and when her tongue explored my mouth, I assumed she forgot I was her baby sister, too.

I responded with my tongue exploring her mouth as our hunger, passion and urgency increased the longer we kissed. I could feel a wetness down below, something that never happened to me from just kissing. Maybe it was the taboo of kissing my sister, maybe it was the incredible softness of her lips or maybe it was all the wine and sex talk, but my body was on fire.

Caroline's voice brought both of us back to reality. "I could watch you two all night but I have more dares and truths to use."

Jill broke the kiss, looking at me with the same confused 'Wow! That was amazing' look that I had on my own face.

I smiled, trying to make light of our rather intimate moment, "I bet we got our lesbian sister jealous."

"First off I am not a lesbian, but bi. Secondly, you two were making out like horny teenagers for over three minutes," Caroline countered.

"We were not," I protested, even though time had seemed to stand still during the brief kiss.

"My phone backs me," Caroline said, showing us her phone and us kissing.

"You taped us!" I exclaimed, even though it was obvious she had.

"I wanted you two to have a real memory of your first girl-girl kiss," Caroline said, before asking me, "Truth or dare?"

"Definitely truth, who knows what you will be daring me to do next," I quipped.

"Are you the Literotica author Jasmine Walker?" Caroline asked, throwing a bombshell question to me.

I stammered, giving away my answer without actually answering it, "W-w-why would you think that?"

"Your lack of denial is answer enough," Caroline smiled. "Although I got to say I am a little hurt you have never written a lesbian sister story considering all your lesbian and incest stories."

"How did you know it was me?" I asked, denial being futile.

"Well, the story 'A Night of Unconditional Surrender' was the first story where I wondered, especially when you used both your real names. Plus, the picture you use is from your college days and I remember the dress even though I don't recognize the couch and your face is covered. Then I searched your iPad and read your notes and my suspicions were confirmed," Caroline explained.

"You write porn?" Jill asked.

Caroline added, bragging like a proud parent, "Actually, she is the most favorite author on the website."

"I like to call it erotica," I countered, thinking my writing was more than just porn, with character development and believable plots (well, for porn) and somehow feeling proud that Caroline knew how distinguished I was in the field of erotica.

"Wow, it's always the ones you least expect," Jill said, clearly shocked by the revelation.

I exclaimed, "Isn't that serial killers? Anyways, Howard is gone a lot and I started writing fantasies and published one and got addicted to the comments and e-mails."

"How many stories have you written?" Jill asked.

"I don't know, over a hundred," I said, although I thought it was over a hundred and twenty.

"And what do you write about?" Jill asked, very curious of my prolific secret writing career.

"Lesbian, incest, gay, orgies, she-males, younger-older, submission, blackmail, anal, humiliation, just to name a few," I explained casually as if I were discussing the weather.

"Truth or dare, Jill?" Caroline asked, eager to continue her power trip of revelation.

"I'm still coming to grips with the fact that my middle sister is bisexual and my youngest writes erotica," Jill said.

"Truth or dare, my sister-kissing sister," Caroline smiled.

Jill's face went red as she choose, "Truth."

Caroline laughed, "Scared what I would make you do next?"

"Petrified," Jill smiled, getting into this sick twisted game of truth or dare.

"Did your cunt get wet during your marathon make out session with your baby sister?" Caroline asked.

Hearing the question, I was instantly curious. Did the kiss impact her the same way it did me?

Jill, trying to be strong to not be bested by Caroline, answered, using the hated c-word I had never heard her use, "Yes, my cunt got very wet from Boo Boo's kiss."

"Dare or dare?" Caroline asked.

"Hmmm," Jill pondered. "I guess dare."

"Come kiss me," Caroline dared.

Jill shrugged, acting confident (wine will do that), she asked, "That's it? I was expecting something a little more extreme."

"Oh, we are just getting started," Caroline said, as she snapped her fingers for Jill to come.

"What am I, your puppy?" Jill asked, even though she began moving to Caroline.

"No, more like my little pet," Caroline quipped back, reminiscent of lines from many of my stories.

Jill reached Caroline and leaned in to kiss her. I was instantly jealous, feeling left out which, of course, was absurd. Unlike my kiss with Jill, Caroline was clearly the aggressor. She moved her hands and cupped Jill's breasts while assumedly French kissing. I wished I would have been aggressive enough to feel up Jill. Yet, unlike many of my protagonists in my stories, the real me is shy, reserved and conservative.

The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before Caroline broke it.

I instantly demanded, "Spill the beans, whose cunt have you munched on that we know?"

Caroline smiled, "You sure you want to know? Some are people you know very, very well."

"Tell us!" Jill and I screamed in unison, just as Jill returned to her chair and downed the rest of her wine, her face beet red.

"Fine. The first was Mrs. Poole, then Mrs. Waters, then some girls in high school including Tara," Caroline revealed.

"My best friend Tara?" I interrupted. I was curious how she ended up having sex with Mrs. Poole, our school principal in high school, and Mrs. Waters, our chubby sweet next door neighbour, but the thought she had sex with Tara, my best friend, was crazy.

"The one and only," Caroline smiled.

"How?" I asked.

"I ordered her to come to my room after you were asleep during Christmas when I was home from college. She obeyed, and became a very good little cunt-licker," Caroline explained.

"I don't believe it," I gasped. Tara was a mother of four now. The thought of her with Caroline was incomprehensible.

Caroline smiled, adding fuel to the fire. "We still get together every month or two."

"You still see her?" I asked, even though the answer had already been given.

"She is still my submissive pet," Caroline revealed. "She obeys without hesitation."

"Wow!" Jill said. "I'm more stunned by Mrs. Waters."

"Oh she is the most submissive woman I have ever met, besides maybe you two," Caroline said. "There are more, by the way."

Both of us should have been insulted by Caroline's accusation but curiosity overwhelmed humility. "Just tell us," we both demanded.

"Well there was my old roommate Becky, which probably isn't much of a surprise, Professor Hamilton, who loves licking assholes, Jamie Wolfe a couple weeks ago, and the big reveal," she paused, drumming on the table for dramatics.

Becky was a slut, I didn't know Professor Hamilton, but Jamie, who was in my class back in high school, was our reverend's daughter and was currently eight months pregnant. Yet, the pause implied we were in for an even bigger shock.