Three Sisters All at Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

Finally she was sitting hard down on my thighs, and every inch of my cock was penetrating her, still tightly grasped all along its length. It had been such a totally different fuck from Sharon's, and I was afraid it was finished. But it was only just beginning. Now that Maisie's cunt was opened all the way up to her navel, the inch by inch progress was finished. Once more she rose till only the head of my cock was into her, and then steadily she sat down, taking me all the way in. Then up and down, up and down, slowly and steadily, using my prick to give her the pleasure she wanted in her own time.

This was a fuck altogether different from the one Louise had given me. With Louise, my cock had slid in and out of a cunt that was so wide open and so well lubricated that I was amazed a tunnel with such an insignificant slit at the surface could be so large. But Maisie's cunt was so tight that I felt I must be bursting her entrails apart, and wondered why she wasn't crying out in pain. I was almost crying out myself, but not in pain. With every downward thrust my prick was gripped as if by a tight clenched fist, the whole surface was stretched, and the sensitive skin of my knob was rubbed till the exquisite agony was almost unbearable.

And then Maisie was crying out, in a wailing tremolo. "Oh my god, he's filling my belly so full. I can feel his knob scraping me, he's reaming me out."

That was when I knew I was going to cum again. I could feel it deep down, beginning to surge all the way up from my balls. I felt as if every part of my body and soul was pouring out of me in a great explosion. And Maisie screamed. "He's cumming. I can feel his spunk, it's so hot, it's filling my belly. Keep cumming, keep filling my belly, don't stop. I'm going to cum with you."

The tight cunt worked my cock faster and faster as Maisie's whole body heaved up and down, her ass thumping on my thighs. Her tits were flailing up and down and I wanted to watch them. I wanted to be able to sit up and take their swollen buds into my mouth and suck them. But I couldn't even hold up my head . I couldn't move. Every scrap of my energy was pumping out my jism as Maisie's cunt squeezed me and stretched me and sucked me dry.

Louise's voice came from somewhere behind my head. "You deserve a rest, you've serviced the three of us very nicely. I think we could all do with a drink. And then we'll introduce you to some more nice sex games. We've got the whole night ahead of us."

I'm finished, I thought. I've had enough sex to last me a lifetime. She surely can't mean to go on all night.

But she did!

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12