Three Stoner Chix - Blue Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she stood, letting him lift her shirt over her head between kisses. He unclasped the hook at the back of her bra, letting her caramel colored F cups fall free as she kicked off her shoes and slid her pants and thong down her smooth caramel colored thighs. As soon as she stepped her feet free from the black pants, he became the aggressor and quickly bent her over the sink counter. He slipped two fingers into her freshly shaved pussy from behind and then leaned forward, his free hand cupping her left tit and tweaking the nipple erect. He let his lips touch her ear as he said, "I don't have a rubber, Ericka."

"Fuck me anyway."

"You sure?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I'm on the pill now." She gasped as he entered her to the hilt in one smooth stroke. "Oh fuck. Your cock feels so fucking good."

He slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. All the way in until his balls were tickling the backs of her thighs. Then all the way out until just the head was left inside her, barely parting the lips of her pussy. Back and forth like that he went. He liked being able to watch her facial expressions in the mirror as he continued to pump her with his cock. She'd moan, gasp, squint her eyes, form her mouth into an oh as she would say the word, "Oh. Oh. Oooooh."

Then she'd drop her head down and bite her bottom lip to keep from screaming. At that point, he began to shorten and increase the speed of his thrusts. As she bit her lip to keep her own orgasm silent, he felt it being harder and harder to hold back his own building cum. He tried to slow his thrusts again to maintain control, but she felt his hips decelerating and began to thrust her ass back to meet him, forcing him to maintain the tempo he'd established. When finally he could no longer hold back his cum, he quickly pulled out and stepped to the side to offer her his cock. She gladly, greedily even, accepted the offering and wrapped her full lips around the head of his cock and began to suck.

Within seconds, he was cumming and shooting blast after blast into her mouth. As the first blast slid down her tongue and into her throat, she swallowed and kept swallowing, sucking his glorious eighteen-year-old dick until he was completely drained, not allowing a single drop to hit the floor. When there was finally no cum left to suck from him, she let his cock slip from her mouth. Still firm and rigid. She smiled as she held the cock and said, "Good. We got more fucking to do."

CHAPTER 3

Amy stepped through the automatic doors into Winn-Dixie. A middle-aged man who passed her nearly broke his neck turning to ogle her as he stumbled through the door. Amy was dressed in a little white tank top, clearly no bra beneath it, that rode up above her navel showing everyone the gold hoop pierced through her bellybutton. Her purple low rider jeans, that were so tight they looked like purple body paint, were shoved down into a pair of tan cowboy boots. She'd straightened her normally wavy, shoulder length, blonde hair and combed it so that her bangs fell over her eyebrows and had dangling gold earrings in each ear.

Amy smiled as soon as she saw Joann Garner at the customer service desk.

Joann whistled softly and said, "You look good enough to eat, little girl."

Amy blushed, but smiled a little wider. She liked the 50-year-old black mother of three. She could be a little abrupt, but she'd always been nice to Amy. She'd even let her sleep on her sofa for a couple of weeks, during those stressful months after her mom kicked her out, but before her dad moved back to Jacksonville. She really saved my ass. I'll have to take her out to dinner one night. Just me and her. But she'd probably want to bring her creepy son Darren along, so maybe not. I'll just get her a gift certificate or something.

"Thanks, Joann. You know where my check is?"

Joann smiled, but bitterness gnawed at her heart. She'd let Amy sleep on her couch for almost a month but the precious little princess had never once offered anything in return. Spoiled brat. What goes around comes around. Thinks she's too fucking good for my son. Let her see how life really is.

"Ericka has it. She's holding it for you."

"Know where she is?"

"Try the break room."

"Sweet," Amy said. "Catch y'all later."

Amy headed back through the frozen food aisle in the direction of the staff lounge. As soon as she was out of earshot, Nancy Green at register one said, "Why'd you send her back there?"

Joann shrugged and said, "Girl's obviously going out to party. She needs her check."

"You know Ericka put them in the drawer."

"I don't know that she did that. Besides, Ericka's the boss, not me. She should give her her check."

"You know Ericka is back there with Rashawne."

"Yeah I know."

"And you know Amy's sweet on him."

"I know that too."

"You're such a bitch, Joann."

"You're three for three."

CHAPTER 4

Amy stepped through the doors that read Staff Only and gave a puzzled look when she saw someone's Winn-Dixie shirt laying on the floor. Shit. Where the fuck is Ericka? Oh well. I don't have to have my check. I might as well pee while I'm here though. Jack Sparrow's has the coldest beer in Jacksonville, but it doesn't exactly have the cleanest place to sit and take a piss. Amy giggled.

She pushed open the restroom door and was met with the sight of Ericka Davis sitting on the sink counter wearing nothing but a pair of white socks. Her melon sized boobs bouncing up and down as Rashawne Williams worked his cock in and out of her pussy.

Amy's stunned eyes fixated on how long Ericka's chocolate colored nipples were and how they contrasted with the coffee with three creams color of the rest of her body. Rashawne's skin by comparison was coffee black all the way.

As Amy stood dumbfounded by what she'd walked into, Ericka finally spotted her between gasps and screamed, "Oh fuck! Get the fuck out, you little white cunt!"

Rashawne also spotted her in the mirror and immediately pulled his dick out of Ericka's pussy and tried unsuccessfully to cover his hammer up with his hands.

Horrified. Amy quickly turned and ran from the break room, straight through the store and out the door without stopping to talk to anyone. As Nancy and Joann watched her run through the automatic doors, Joann said, "Don't think she got her check."

CHAPTER 5

Amy's hands were shaking slightly as she sat in her red Impala and dug into her purse until she'd found the clear plastic baggie. Earlier in the day she'd picked it up from her friend and part-time dealer, Katie Jimenez. She located her mirror and laid it flat on the car's center console. Then she sprinkled a little white powder from the plastic baggie onto the mirror. She put the baggie back in her purse and used her debit card to separate the pile of white powder into four individual lines. She dropped the card back into her purse and extracted an already rolled up twenty dollar bill.

Alyson was watching from the passenger seat. They'd met in the Winn-Dixie parking lot just before Amy went into the store to get her paycheck. Amy had gone into the store as cheerful as Alyson had ever seen her, but came out looking like she'd seen a ghost. Amy hadn't said a word when she came back to the car. Just opened her purse and started digging. Alyson sat and watched, saying and doing nothing until Amy used the bill to snort two of the lines off the mirror. Amy gave her head a little shake from side to side after she sat up from doing the second line and inhaled deeply through her nose to make sure she left no residue in her nostrils. Fuck yeah. That is good motherfucking cocaine.

As Amy handed the bill to Alyson, Alyson said, "You okay?"

Amy shook her head but didn't say anything as she shut her eyes and leaned back against her door, the back of her head resting on the window glass. Alyson watched her a moment, shrugged, and looked at the cocaine lined up on top of Amy's mirror. Shit. I should just do it. I've been wanting to for a long fucking time. Almost as long as I've wanted to suck Dana Lee's pussy. Mother would freak. Everything I want to do. Mother would freak.

"Just do it, baby," Amy said to her. "You know you want to. We've talked about it a dozen times."

She looked up and saw Amy's eyes were open and her pupils were already dilating. "Mother would freak. So would yours for that matter if she found out."

That made Amy smile. "Can you think of a better reason to do it?"

Alyson chuckled as she handed the bill back to Amy. "No, but I'm still not doing it."

Amy shrugged and snorted the last two lines herself. Then she pulled a bag of pre-rolled joints, also supplied by Katie Jimenez, from her purse. Alyson happily let Amy place one between her lips and light it for her with her cigarette lighter. Alyson took a deep drag, held the smoke in until she coughed, and said, "Now this I'll do all night long."

"Sweet," Amy said. "I've got a dozen joints in the bag and don't plan to have any left when we go home."

CHAPTER 6

"Why are we coming here?" Tanner asked as Dana Lee led him up the steps to Amy's upstairs apartment.

"Amy's dad and brother are out of town. She told me to pick up a flick and bring it over."

Tanner wondered what was eating Dana Lee. She was so fucking anxious. Bitchy even, which wasn't like her at all. She was usually sweet and funny. What the fuck is up with her tonight? Must be on the rag. He decided it would be best not to make a move on her tonight.

Tanner shrugged and stood behind Dana Lee as she rang Amy's doorbell. "Looks like she's not home."

Dana Lee turned the knob. The door was unlocked just like Amy told her she would leave it. Tanner followed as Dana Lee stepped into the apartment. After she flipped on the lights and called out to the empty apartment, she turned back to Tanner and said nervously, "She must have gone out. Get us a beer out of the fridge and I'll text her."

Tanner returned from Amy's kitchen with two of her dad's Coronas in his hand. He handed one to Dana Lee and she took a sip and said, "She went out with Alyson. I guess she forgot that she invited us over."

Tanner shrugged and said, "Let's go to the movies then."

Shit, Dana Lee thought. How can he be so fucking dumb? "We've already got a movie. Let's just watch it here."

"Oh," he said. "Okay. I guess we can do that." He chuckled and took a long swallow of his Corona. "We even have beer here."

Beer. He's got me alone and is about to have me out of my clothes, and beer is the fucking selling point for him. She handed him the DVD and said, "Just put the fucking movie in." What am I doing with such a fucking dumbass? I should call this whole thing off.

She sat on the sofa and kicked off her flip-flops as he figured out how to work Amy's home entertainment system. By the time he figured it out and had the DVD started, Dana Lee had lit a cigarette and sat impatiently with her legs crossed taking a deep drag on the cigarette. She held it in briefly, getting the nicotine's full effect before releasing a stream of smoke.

Grinning broadly from his accomplishment, he turned to her and said, "Got it, babe." Seeing her taking another drag on the cigarette, he said, "You sure it's cool for you to smoke in here?"

Dana Lee rolled her eyes and said, "Amy does it."

"Still," Tanner said. "Her dad might not like people smoking in his apartment."

"Good fucking grief, Tanner," she said. "There's an ashtray on every level surface in the room. You really think I'm the only person that smokes in here?"

"Oh," he said, looking around. "I guess you're right."

He crossed the room from the TV over to the sofa and sat next to her. She took another drag on the cigarette as they watched the opening scene of No Strings Attached and said, "I hope this movie is as good as Alyson told me it was."

"Me too," Tanner said. "Maybe a good movie will make you a little less tense."

She smiled. Then she laughed. Sometimes Tanner wasn't so dumb after all. She was tense, and she was taking it out on him. Perhaps I should have just told him I was bringing him here to fuck. But what fun would that be?

She took a deep drag on the cigarette and expelled it slowly, letting go of her tension, and yanking out the stick that was rammed up her ass. She wanted this guy, as dumb as he was, so she let him take hold of her hand, snuggled against him, and rested her head on his shoulder as they continued to watch the movie. After a few minutes, he asked, "You want another beer?" She shook her head.

I should kiss her. She's in such a mood though that she's likely to make me take her home if she doesn't want it. Fuck it.

He shifted so that he could lean his face down to hers and pressed their lips together softly. Her lips parted and he briefly sucked her top lip. Then her bottom lip. Slowly eased his tongue into her mouth. Then brought it back out and again briefly sucked one lip and then the other before slipping his tongue back into her mouth and letting it intertwine with hers. Holy motherfucker. She kisses so fucking good. I love her big lips.

They continued to kiss until Tanner was sure he heard a little moan escape from Dana Lee's throat. They'd kissed again since prom, but never like this with her completely accepting of his tongue. Totally compliant. Fuck. I want to touch her body so fucking bad. I want her. I need her.

In their kissing and embracing, Dana Lee's tee shirt had come out of her jeans. As he continued to massage her tongue with his own, Tanner daringly placed his hand inside the shirt feeling her taut abs and belly button hoop. No resistance. No warning to stop. No chiding. His hand slid higher. Up her torso. She's not wearing a bra. Her tits are so small she never wears one. I love her little titties.

His hand gripped her tiny boob and he tweaked her rubbery nipple until it grew to its full length. She had no tits at all. None. But her nipple was probably three quarters of an inch long. God I want to suck this nipple. I want to bite it and chew it. Devour it.

He broke their kiss only long enough to pull her tee shirt over her head and toss it to the floor. Then as he leaned his lips into hers again, she was laying back, accepting his weight atop of her. Opening her legs. Moaning and returning his thrusts as he began to dry hump her through their jeans.

He softly nuzzled and sucked her neck and he continued to grind his denim-covered cock against her denim-covered pussy. She moaned and whimpered as she wrapped her slender legs tightly around his thighs and lifted her ass up to meet his thrusts into her. Matching him hump for hump. Oh my god. She wants to fuck. She wants it. Dana Lee Pruitt wants to fuck!

Dana Lee was frantic with lust. She began to fumble desperately at the button of Tanner's jeans. He instantly took the hint and broke from her to peel down his jeans as he kicked off his tennis shoes. Within moments, his cock was free and raging. An angry, purple-headed weapon ready to impale. She gasped at the sight of it. As he frantically unbuttoned her pants, yanked her jeans off her hips, down her thighs and off her feet; she was just as frantically searching for her purse. Pulling a condom from the bottom of the bag. Ripping it open with her teeth. Rolling it down the heat-seeking missile that was his cock. Laying back again on the sofa. Legs open. Knees up. Gripping his cock so that she could guide it to her pussy. Gasping as the head parted her lips. Moaning. Crying out as the tip hit her hymen and met resistance. Screaming as he thrust forward violently tearing open the thin layer of skin. Sinking deep into her tight cunt. Sighing. It's done. Going limp as she felt his cock explode even through the condom.

CHAPTER 7

Alyson took a drag on her cigarette and looked blearily over at Amy. She swayed a bit woozily on her stool as she watched Amy chatting with an older black man at the other end of the bar. I guess he's kind of nice looking. He's old though. Got to be at least 25 or 30. Least he has a decent hair cut instead of those awful dreads that fly all over the place. I don't get Amy. She could do better. Lots better.

Amy walked back to Alyson, looking a bit annoyed. Sat on the stool next to her, picked up the pack of cigarettes laying next to Alyson's drink and calmly pulled a cigarette out of the pack. Alyson offered her cigarette to her so she could use it to light her own. Amy accepted the offer, held the burning tip to the end of her cigarette and inhaled deeply. Her lips pursing as her cheeks hollowed during the long drag. Fascinated, Alyson watched as Amy coolly blew three smoke rings toward the ceiling. Finally, Alyson asked, "What's up with the old dude."

Amy shrugged and said, "Just chatted a moment."

"You get his number? Give him yours?"

Amy tried to hide her seething fury. "Actually, he wanted me to give him your number." Rejected by loser in a bar. Just fucking great.

Amy's phone, lying on the bar next to Alyson's cigarettes, began to vibrate. She picked it and looked at the number. Rashawne again. Fuck! When's he going to give it up? Like the motherfucker really thinks I want to fucking talk to his mother fucking ass right the fuck now. As she clicked off the phone, she laid it none too gently back on the bar.

Alyson was trying, with difficulty, to process what Amy had just told her. "Why's he want my number?" Alyson said disdainfully.

"You don't think he's cute?"

"Harrrdlly," Alyson slurred.

Amy eyed Alyson's near empty drink and said, "How many of those ice teas have you had? You know they put a lot of liquor in them?"

"Just my second one," Alyson spoke slowly and deliberately. Just like someone trying to hide how drunk they were. I need about a dozen, maybe two to get Dana Lee out of my fucking mind. Damn it, Dana Lee. Why are you with that fucking boy? Goddamn it. Why did I suggest it? I'm so stupid.

"Uh huh," Amy said. "Just two, huh."

"I might have had one or two of Mother's Xanax tabs too," she confessed.

"Ahhh," Amy said. "I see. What was it? One? Or two?"

"Okay," Alyson admitted. "It was two."

"Two, huh? How many did you swipe?"

"Three."

"Give me the other one," Amy demanded. "I don't want to have to carry you home."

Alyson looked carefully around the bar, reached into her purse until she found the Kleenex she'd wrapped the pills in and, hiding it in her palm, handed it to Amy. Amy, not caring who saw her, removed the Xanax tablet from the tissue, popped it in her mouth, washed it down with her Heineken, and then took another drag on her cigarette.

Alyson giggled and nearly fell off her stool. After she'd righted herself, she said, "You're such a crazy bitch, Amy."

"Crazy and horny. God I want to get laid."

"Go talk to your friend some more."

"I told you," Amy said. "He wants to fuck you."

"Actually," Alyson said with even more pronounced slur. "You just said he wanted my number."

Amy rolled her eyes. "I downplayed it. He could care less about your number. He just wants to take you into a stall in the men's room and bone you silly."

Alyson giggled, so Amy arched her eyebrows and said, "Interested?"

Amy's friend shook her head so that her red hair flipped from side to side and said very deliberately, "Not. My. Type."

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Huh?" Alyson looked confused.

"Why isn't he your type?" Amy said. "Because he's older than us? Because he's black? Because he has a dick?"