Three Stoner Chix - Blue Velvet

Story Info
Sexy majorette fucks her best friend's father and brother.
14k words
4.69
46.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third AND FINAL part of the Summer Sweethearts series of the Stoner Chix.

This story began its life as "It was the Beginning of Summer" on Laurie's page, but this is an expanded and improved edition with new characters and sex scenes. Enjoy!

BOOK 1 -- SUMMER SWEETHEARTS

PART 3 -- BLUE VELVET

JUNE 9th 2011

--

CHAPTER 23

Amy was floating on her back in the warm river water, smoking a cigarette, as Rashawne held her up with his hands, turning her slowly in a circle. The azure sky above was alive with rolling white clouds. An afternoon rainstorm was brewing, but for now there were still patches of sunlight rippling across the river, warming her smooth, naked flesh.

Rashawne looked down at her, his cock still throbbing hard under the water. He had one hand in the small of her back, holding her aloft. With the other hand, he began to gently massage her muscular legs. He worked his way up the inside of her thighs, until his fingertips touched her beautiful pink pussy lips. He rubbed them up and down a few times, then began to gently swirl her clit, but so gently that she could barely feel it. He watched as Amy sucked in a lungful from her Newport and blew a lazy ring of smoke up into the sky. Silly white bitch even smokes black cigarettes.

She squinted up at him, and said, "What are you thinking right now?"

He chuckled. "Well... among other things, I was wondering how many guys have had their cocks inside this beautiful pussy of yours?"

"Two."

"Two? Only two?"

"Yep," she said. "Well three now. I've sucked a bunch of cock though, and I'm not even going to ask how many girls you've fucked. You probably don't even know."

"I do too."

"How many then?"

"You said you weren't going to ask." He began to work his fingertips into her warm, wet pussy.

She closed her eyes and moaned. "You're right. I did."

He slipped two fingers inside, and walked them on her g-spot for a while, until she had a sweet little orgasm. Her quivering body sent a circle of long low ripples outward, until they lapped against the shore. After her orgasm passed, Rashawne gently pulled his fingers out and said, "So. Who have you fucked?"

"You really want to know that?"

He shrugged. "Do you want to tell me?"

She slowly let out another stream of smoke and said, "Yeah. I do."

"Okay."

"I fucked Deandre Brown about a hundred times."

"Yeah. I figured Deandre fucked you. Who else?"

"You."

He laughed. "No shit, Sherlock's sister. Who else?"

She closed her eyes and furrowed her brow. "I've changed my mind. I'd rather not tell you after all."

"That's okay. I already know."

She squinted up at him. "You do?"

"Everybody knows Darren fucked you."

She made a what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about face and said, "The only Darren I know is Joann's son."

"That's right. He's been tapping your ass since you broke up with Deandre. That's what he says anyway."

Amy's jaw fell open for a moment. "Are you fucking with me?"

"No," he said as he shook his head. "That's why I never asked you out. I didn't want to move in on a brother. Otherwise I'd have been all over your sweet pussy months ago."

"That motherfucking lying piece of shit."

"According to him," Rashawne continued. "The first night you stayed over at Joann's you snuck into his bedroom in the middle of the night, crawled on top of him and fucked the shit out of him. Says you can't get enough of his big black cock."

"I can't believe him. And his cock isn't all that big anyway."

"So you've seen his cock."

Amy blushed. "Okay, I did give him a handjob once. And I gave him a blowjob another time, after we got stoned together. I was feeling generous. But I never let him fuck me. Not once."

"Not what he says."

"Hey. I'm no virgin. But I was never into him. I just sucked him off because his mom was so nice to me."

"You think his mom is nice to you?"

"Yeah. She let me sleep on her couch after Mom kicked me out. You know that. Joann's a sweetheart."

"Really," he said. "Tell me something. Did you get your check last night?"

"No."

"And why didn't you get it?"

"You know why I didn't get it, Rashawne."

"Yes I do, but do you?"

"Because when I went looking for Ericka, your cock was buried inside the bitch."

"So."

"Rashawne. I love you, but sometimes you can be a complete asshole."

He grinned broadly. "What did you just say?"

"I said sometimes you can be a complete asshole."

"No. Before that."

"I didn't say anything before that."

"You said you loved me."

"No I didn't."

She tried to swim out of his hands, but he held her in place, saying, "Yes you did."

After a few seconds, she gave up the struggle, not wanting her cigarette to get wet, so she relaxed in the water and said, "Fuck you, Rashawne. No I didn't."

"Yeah right," he chuckled. "Anyway. Who told you Ericka had your check?"

"Joann."

"And she told you to find her in the lounge too, didn't she?"

"Uhh," Amy said. "Yeah."

"Well, Ericka didn't have any checks on her. I should know. I took her clothes off."

"You're giving me a headache, Rashawne."

"Everyone's check was in the drawer in customer service, where they always are."

"But Joann said..."

"And who was working customer service last night?"

"Jo... Joann," Amy's eyes narrowed. The rainclouds above were growing darker and more turbulent. She felt a drop of rain on her belly, and a sick feeling in her gut. "The fucking bitch set us up."

"Yep."

"Why?"

"My guess is she hates you."

"But, she's always been so fucking nice to me."

"You should hear her talk about you when you aren't around. Calls you the little white princess."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope," he shook his head. "Fucking hates your guts for some reason."

"Shit. I bet I know what it is. Darren asked me out on a date after I blew him, but I turned him down. Maybe Joann took it personally. Darren sure did."

Rashawne chuckled.

"What's so fucking funny about all this?" Amy demanded.

"Just wondering. If Darren wasn't number three, who was?"

She took a deep drag on the Newport and blew it upward. A light rain began to fall, ticking her belly while she looked into Rashawne's dark brown eyes. Shit. I guess I should tell him. "Phillip."

"Phillip?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know anyone named Phillip."

"I know you don't."

"Who's Phillip?"

She kicked her feet and this time he let her swim out of his arms. She floated a few yards downstream as she took the last drag from her cigarette. Then she stood on the sandy bottom, and snuffed the cigarette in the water before tossing the butt onto the shore.

"Phillip's my mom's boyfriend. Used-to-be boyfriend anyway."

"You fucked your... Wow. How did that happen?"

"Last February the principal found marijuana in my locker during one of those random searches. He wanted to kick me off the varsity cheer squad, but Mom convinced him to let her punish me instead. She canceled my 18th birthday party. It was gonna be huge! I'd booked a band, and the whole house was decorated and everything. But I had to call all my guests and tell them not to come."

"Yeah, I heard about that, but I wasn't invited."

"Oh stop it. You know we haven't been close friends since middle school. At least not until I got the job at the Wynn-Dixie."

"I'm just busting your chops. But I can't believe you let her cancel your party."

"I did it to stay on the cheer squad, but I hated her for being such a hypocrite. When she was my age she was ten times the druggie I ever was."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Big time coke head. She pretends she cleaned herself up, but I see how glassy her eyes look after she comes home from one of those late night parties at the firm. Anyway, I just couldn't stand it, so later that night we had the screaming match to end all screaming matches. I called her a hypocritical hag, she called me a spoiled little brat, then she locked me in my room. So I climbed down the trellis and went out to the yacht and broke into her liquor cabinet and killed the good part of a bottle of Jack Daniels. I was pretty shit faced when Phillip showed up. I guess he'd seen the lights on, and came to investigate. Anyway, whatever the reason, he found me sitting in the stateroom in nothing but my panties. He took one look at my tits and I saw the lust in his eyes. I was like 'oh fuck.' He came at me and kissed me and I was too blotto to fight him off. He ripped my panties off and pushed me face down on the bed and fucked me long and hard."

Rashawne's mouth was open with surprise. He had no idea what to say, so he said something stupid instead. "Did you cum?"

"Fuck, Rashawne."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have asked that."

"It's alright. Yeah. I came. Came good too. I was so drunk I could barely think straight. It felt good, but I didn't ask for it, and he didn't ask me for it. He just took what he wanted. He didn't wear a condom or nothing. He just fucked me and when he was finally finished, he left me there like a used up snot rag. The next morning I remembered everything. I felt so stupid. So dirty. But I was afraid to tell Mom. I was sure she'd murder the mother-fucker... or daughter-fucker I should say. I didn't want her to end up in jail. Besides, she used to be a prosecutor for the sex-crimes division, and I heard all about the shit they put victims through, and I just didn't want to go through any of that. But then I missed my period and the home pregnancy test I bought came back positive."

Almost as if on cue, distant thunder rolled across the sky, and the rain began to fall a little harder, making the water dance around them. Amy's face was hard set, but the rain dripping down her face made her look like she was crying.

Rashawne said, "Did you tell her you were pregnant?"

"I had to."

"What did she do?"

"Oh, she went ape shit. Insisted that I'd seduced him to get back at her. Said I was nothing but a nasty little whore. Told me to pack my shit and get the fuck out. That she was through with me."

Rashawne shook his head. If that happened to my sister, my mom would have cracked that fucker's head wide open. Only a white woman could be so fucking dumb.

"I begged her not to hate me and told her I was so sorry, but she said I was 18 now. She didn't have to take care of me anymore. She took my car keys and cut up my credit cards, and screamed at me to get out. I begged her to let me stay. I still had another year and a half of school, and if I had to get a job, I'd probably have to drop out."

"Damn, Amy," Rashawne said. "Then what did she say?"

"She said what's the point of me graduating anyway? She'd always known, ever since I flunked out of the eighth grade, that I'd never amount to anything."

"She didn't."

"Oh yes she did. That's when I stopped being sorry and started getting pissed. I told her it was her fucking fault that I flunked eighth grade. If she'd being paying attention, she'd have figured out I was dyslexic before my English teacher did. I said Mrs. Foster cared more about me than my own shitty mother."

"Whoa," Rashawne said. "You fucking go, girl."

"Yeah. Whatever. Anyway. I packed up a suitcase and walked over to Alyson's house. She lives just up the road. After that I managed to stay in school by sleeping on friend's couches for a couple of months, and getting the job at the Winn Dixie. That's about the time I broke up with Deandre. Fucker didn't do shit to help me. And he was annoyed that I didn't have my credit cards and my cool car anymore. Anyway, at the end of April my Dad and brother moved back to Jacksonville, so I moved in with them. I'm pretty sure they moved here for me, though they'd never admit it."

"So, it's been over four months since the blow-up. Your mom still mad at you?"

"I don't know. I don't care. She keeps calling me, but I don't ever answer, or listen to her stupid messages. Andy says that Phillip left her, but I don't give a shit. I'm done with the bitch."

"What about the baby?"

"What baby?"

"Oh," he said softly. "You got rid of it then?"

"Oh fuck no, Rashawne. You think I'd do that? I'd never do that. Ever. I made an appointment to go see a doctor, but then, boom, I got my period."

"What?"

"Yeah, I know. Maybe it was an early miscarriage. Or maybe I was never pregnant at all. I really couldn't afford a doctor anyway, so I didn't bother to go find out. But it worked out for the best, I guess."

"Wow. Why didn't you ever tell me about this stuff?"

"Well... I didn't want you to see me as a pathetic loser."

He swam over to her and kissed her hard on the lips, then held her tight, saying, "You're the least pathetic white girl I've ever met." She laughed. "I'm not kidding, Amy. You're as hard as nails."

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock. "You're hard as nails too. Damn, don't you ever get soft?"

"Not if there's a fine set of tits anywhere in eyesight." He ran his palm over her floating breasts, feeling them bob around between his fingers.

She giggled. "They're not too small for you, are they? I hear you like them bigger, and older, and saggier."

Instead of answering, he looked her in the eye and said, "You said you loved me. Go on and admit it."

Amy turned red. "Rashawne." What does he want from me? But then he ducked down under the surface, slipped between her legs, and stood again, lifting her out of the water with her legs straddling his shoulders and his face in her belly. "Oh god, Rashawne."

He looked up at her with a cocky smirk on his handsome face. "Admit it, if not to me, then to yourself. You love me." Then he put both hands under her butt cheeks and lifted her up so he could slip his tongue deep between her pussy lips.

Amy moaned in helpless delight. She crossed her legs across his broad back, and held onto his head, afraid of losing her balance. But she could feel the primal strength in his arms as he held her aloft in the rain, and she knew that he had her, both literally and figuratively. She was his to do with as he pleased. God help me, but I do love the motherfucker.

Rashawne slurped her clit gently at first, until he tasted the creamy juices welling out of her tight little cunt, then he began to slurp it with gusto. She moaned and quivered, but she didn't try to get away. She was his, to do with as he pleased. Yeah. She fucking loves me.

The rain was falling heavier now, and thunder echoed down the river. Afraid there might be lightning, Rashawne began to walk toward the shore. He never stopped licking Amy's pussy, though, but relied on his memory to navigate his way up the sandy bank to the beach and over to the cabana. By the time he got there, Amy was curled over the top of his head, writhing with an orgasm. Little squirts of pussy juice were flooding his tongue, and he slurped them up greedily, drinking her pleasure.

He ducked her under the roof, then fell with her onto the pillow-covered couch and spread her wet legs wide, and began to thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy like a little cock. His tongue was long enough that he could work her G-spot while his nose flicked her clit. Then he slowly pressed a fingertip into the margin of her asshole, and worked it in an eighth of an inch at a time, and soon her screams were echoing along the river, accompanied by the fresh spatter of rainfall in the treetops, and the rumbling roll of thunder.

Amy reached for her gym bag, and quickly retrieved the condom. "Put this on, Rashawne."

He came up, and looked at the package. "Not sure it's big enough, but we'll give it a shot."

Amy giggled as she rolled the condom onto his raging, enormous cock. It was a very tight fit, and didn't go all the way to the base but she said, "Good enough," and flipped over onto her knees on the edge of the couch. Rashawne instantly stepped into place behind her and slammed his cock into her dripping wet vagina.

Amy let out a guttural moan as she felt his meat sliding home. "Oh, holy fucking Christ!!!"

Rashawne grabbed her narrow waist and began to piston himself in and out with growing, desperate need. Oh fuck. This fucking white bitch is so fucking tight. No wonder everyone likes white pussy. The hell with stepping off for Deandre and brotherhood. I should have been pumping this tight ass pussy since 2008!

After ten minutes of doggy-style, Rashawne withdrew and flipped her over onto her back, opening her legs for him as she lifted her knees to her shoulders. Rashawne moved between them and was about to press his cock back into her pussy, when he saw that the undersized condom had worked itself off and fallen to the floor. Amy moaned impatiently as he tried to pick it up and see if he could work it back onto his cock.

"Oh god, Rashawne. Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

"The fucking condom," he mumbled. Then it ripped open as he tried to pull it back on. "Shit!"

"The hell with the condom," Amy growled. "Fuck me."

Even though they'd talked about Amy's pregnancy scare only a few minutes ago, Rashawne was just as close to the edge as Amy, and just as reckless. Testosterone overruled common sense, and they both gasped as he thrust his naked cock into her pussy, sinking it in until the tip slammed into the very back of her vagina. He grunted powerfully as he made her moan. That's it, baby. Moan for me. Scream for me. I'm about to mark you for life.

She wrapped her legs around his lower back and locked her ankles together and moaned just as he had silently commanded her to do. "UHH. AHHH. OHHHH. YESSSS. FUCK ME. OH GOD FUCK ME."

He fucked her with every muscle in his body, pounding her relentlessly as she moaned and screamed and creamed. Then Rashawne felt his second cum of the day begin to well up from deep inside his balls. Some primal, caveman urge inside his lizard-brain reveled at the thought of impregnating her, even though it was the last thing on earth either of them needed right now. He grunted and violently began to release one burst after another, filling her pussy with his seed until he gasped and collapsed completely spent on top of her.

After a minute, he caught his breath enough that he was able sit up next to her on the couch, watching as she opened her legs and let his semen slowly seep out of her pussy. One last rumble of thunder shook the sky, and the rain began to abate.

Amy adjusted her position and lay back across his thighs and stretched her hand to the floor and into her bag. She fumbled around until she was able to fish her lighter and a pack of Newports from the bottom. As soon as she'd lit the cigarette, and was blowing a stream of smoke up to the rafters of the cabana, she said very slowly, "I think you fucking killed me. I'm dead. I have to be fucking dead and in heaven. No other fucking way I could feel this good."

He deeply grunted in agreement.

The clouds parted, as they always did after an afternoon shower this time of year, and a brilliant beam of sparkling sunlight streamed into the cabana, catching the beads of water and sweat on their bodies, making them glitter and gleam for a few magical moments, as if they were studded with diamonds.

CHAPTER 24

Andy didn't know what to say. Just a moment ago, when he'd looked into the bathroom wondering what those wet slapping noises were, he was shocked to see the old man standing naked in the clawfoot tub, washing Amy's naked body. Washing his own daughter's naked body!!

But then she'd turned to him and he realized it wasn't Amy after all, but Amy's friend Dana Lee Pruitt. They were both blonde, and they both had muscular, deeply tanned blondes, so it was an honest mistake. And it was a relief to know that he wasn't witnessing another act of incest. But it was still an incredible surprise. He'd never expected to see Dana Lee naked, much less see her naked body pressed against Dad's raging hard-on like this.