Three Stoner Chix - Blue Velvet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dana Lee said, "Well, hello there Andy", he paused for a long moment, then said, "Howdy, Dana Lee."

She shifted, opening herself to him, so he could now see her stunningly naked body, which was dripping with suds. She put one hand playfully on her bony hip, and said, "Welcome home. I guess you probably could use a bath, same as your Dad. Here, let me help you out of those clothes." Then she stepped out of the tub, giving him a stunning flash of her tight little pussy lips, and walked toward him across the wet tiles. It was utterly surreal.

He looked at the old man, and saw that tense expression he'd grown used to. The expression of impending disappointment. He expected Andy to turn and run, like he always did. But strangely, Andy didn't feel like turning. And he didn't feel like running. A peal of thunder rolled across the sky outside, and rain began to fall on the roof. But Andy barely noticed.

He just calmly stood there as Dana Lee took a hold of his shirt and stripped it up off his torso. Andy wasn't scared at all, and he knew why. This wasn't some hot chick. This was Dana Lee. This was that silly girl who liked to poke fun at him by calling him 'The Mute'. Who played Guitar Hero with him. Who tossed peas at him over dinner. She'd been hanging out two or three times a week since Amy had moved in two months ago, and now she was sort of his buddy, and in spite of the fact that she was obviously cute and sexy, he'd never really thought of her that way, so now, he just looked at her calmly as she stood in front of him, naked from head to toe, running her hands lustfully all over his muscular chest.

He wasn't afraid. He wasn't petrified. His mind was calm, and he realized that if Dana Lee wanted him to fuck her, he'd be more than happy to oblige. After all, what are buddies for? He was so calm and confident that he kicked off his tennis shoes and unbuckled his belt without her even having to ask him to. She gave him a sweet, brief kiss on the lips, then pulled his pants down, and kneeled at his feet. He looked down with mystified wonder, amazed at how calm and clear his mind was right now, even as she yanked his boxers to the floor. Now his cock was hanging half-mast in front of her lovely, goofy face, but he didn't want to run screaming from the room. He just wanted her to suck it. Then, almost as if she were reading his mind, she ducked her head down, opened her mouth, took his cock into her lush, lovely lips, and began to suck.

Now his heart began to thunder in his chest, but it wasn't fear. It was lust. Surging, irrepressible lust. His cock flooded with blood, and grew in Dana Lee's mouth, so quickly that she looked up at him with surprise, her brilliant blue eyes flashing merrily. He calmly thought, well, here I am, getting the first blowjob of my life, from a beautiful high school girl, and it feels amazing. And I feel fucking fantastic. Damn. So this is what Dad must feel like all the time.

Andy looked up to see Dad smiling at him from ear to ear. His face was glowing with pride and joy, just as if Andy had hit a home run in the seventh game of the World Series. Andy smiled, then he looked down again at the marvelous sight of Dana Lee working his cock bit by bit into the back of her long, elegant throat. Andy moaned and put both of his hands gently on the top of her lovely, sudsy head, almost as if to assure himself that this was actually happening. It was. It really was.

Dana Lee was in hog's heaven, gobbling the fourth meaty cock of her life. She'd never really thought about Andy sexually before. He was so shy and quiet when she first met him, and later, after he warmed up, she'd put him into the friend-zone in her mind. But that was before she discovered her love of cock. She started to think about all the shy, goofy boys she wanted to blow, as she ran her hands around Andy's thighs and squeezed his hard, muscular ass. She felt her pussy clenching with desire. Good goddamn, he has a hot bod.

Arlen was almost getting choked up at the sight. Look at that. My boy ain't a fag after all. Thank you fucking Jesus. Then he saw Dana Lee shifting position, coming up to her knees, with her ass aimed toward him and her legs wide apart. She arched her back and her pussy lips opened with a wet pop. He instantly knew what she wanted him to do, so he stepped out of the tub and kneeled between her long, beautiful legs, and positioned the head of his cock between her puffy pink pussy lips. He didn't bother asking if he could fuck her without a condom. He'd pretty much stopped worrying about that sort of thing years ago after having his vasectomy. He held her silken hips with both hands and slowly eased himself into her tight teen pussy, making her moan around Andy's cock. Arlen looked up at his son and grinned. "This is fucking awesome, ain't it, sonny boy?"

Andy was gasping hard because Dana Lee had just started massaging his balls as she deep throated him. He moaned, "It s...sure is, Dad." Then he groaned as a surge of cum rocketed up his shaft. The moment he started cumming, Dana Lee pulled back and milked his cock right into her face, with her big tongue sticking out of her full, lush lips. Andy was amazed at the sight of his cum surging against her pink taste buds, some if it going down her throat, some of it spilling to the floor. It was all he could do to keep from fainting for joy.

Arlen picked up the pace at the sight of of his son plastering Dana Lee's exquisite face. His balls were slapping hard and fast against her pussy and though his knees were killing him from being on the cold, hard floor, he didn't care. He was fucking a beautiful teenager. Nothing was gonna get in the way of that.

Andy looked down breathing hard, as Dana Lee licked his cock clean of cum. Then she greedily fingered the cum on her cheeks nose and chin into her mouth, her lips and tongue swirling with white as if she were tasting a fine wine. "God fucking damn it, Andy, you taste delish." Then she bent forward and began to greedily lick and suck his cum off the tile floor. A shiver went up Andy's spine. He started stroking his softening cock, bringing it quickly back to full hardness. After Dana Lee finished licking up his cum, she came back up and noticed that he was hard again.

"Oh goody," she giggled, then opened her lips wide, greedy for more. This time he crammed himself into her mouth, and began to fuck her face as he held her head firmly between both hands, astounded at the feel of his cock sliding between her teeth, and across the top of her tongue, and into the back of her throat.

Almost as if the universe was reacting to the torrid scene, the rainfall on the roof picked up in intensity, and several more peals of thunder shook the window frames. All the while, Arlen was staring down at the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Dana Lee's sweet young pussy, stretching the thin layer of flesh between it and her adorable asshole every time he pulled out. He grunted, "Oh fuck, girl. Your pussy is so fucking tight."

She giggled. You think that's tight, old man, get a load of this. Then she clenched her vaginal muscles, which she'd built up from years of dedicated Gymnastics, and gripped Mr. Gleason's cock so tightly that he moaned in surprise.

"Holy shit, girl. You're like a vice. Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!!!!" The sensation was so intense that Arlen felt load of cum absolutely thundering out of his balls. He started cumming so hard that he lost his balance and began to tip forward. But then he felt Andy's hand gripping his, steadying him. He looked up and smiled, and wailed away at that sweet girl's pussy, holding his son's strong hand for support, until he exploded inside her. "Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT FUUUUCKING HELLLLLLLL FIRE!!!!"

Dana Lee felt Mr. Gleason's body go stiff as he filled her pussy with cum. But she was right on the verge of her own orgasm, so she pulled off Andy's cock and began to thrust herself backward onto Mr. Gleason's cock with desperate power. "Don't stop now, you Harley riding mother fucker!! I'm so close! I'm so fucking close! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh shit! Oh god! Oh shit! Yessssssssss!!!!"

She could feel his cum surging out of her pussy as she pounded herself on his spasming cock. Then her pussy exploded with a radiating bloom of pleasure that quickly filled her entire body, making her thigh muscles jump and quiver with uncontrollable tremors. She held onto Andy's hard thighs with a death grip, leaning her moaning face against his hard cock for several incredible seconds before collapsing to the floor, panting and shaking as a torrent of pure joy ripped through her pussy.

Arlen was thrilled by the intensity of Dana Lee's orgasm. He watched her gyrations for a minute, then flipped her over onto her back and lifted her narrow ass up with both hands. He leaned down onto his elbows and began to eat her out, greedily gobbling his own cum, slurping and tonguing her, enjoying the cocktail of their combined juices. He could feel her pussy clenching open and closed around his tongue, and for a moment he wondered if she was going to squirt. He loved squirters. But she never did. It didn't matter. Her creamy frosting was as delicious as any birthday cake.

Dana Lee took as much of this exquisite torture as she could stand, then she pushed Mr. Gleason's graying head away and rolled to her side, panting and shaking for what seemed like an hour before she finally came back to her senses. Meanwhile, she listened to the pitter-pat of the rain on the roof, as it grew softer and softer. She giggled, imagining that the sky itself was coming down from the orgasm with her.

When Dana Lee sat up again, smiling with contentment, father and son were sitting on the cold tile floor next to her, looking at her with satisfied grins on their faces. She laughed, "Well, I guess we better rinse off." She turned to Andy, saying "I wanna be dry when I fuck you."

CHAPTER 25

"Oh, Dana Lee," sighed Alyson Ferrie, "why are you such a God damned cock-whore?"

She was sitting on her bed in her jammies, thumbing through pictures and videos of Dana Lee on her iPhone, as an afternoon rainstorm thundered outside. She sighed plaintively for the ten thousandth time that day. "Holy God in heaven, Dana Lee, you're beautiful. Dana Lee... Dana Lee." Just saying her name made her pussy wet, while her heart clenched with the exquisite agony of unrequited love.

She wanted to masturbate, but she could hear Mother's voice echoing up the stairwell, and since she wasn't allowed to lock her door, it just wasn't safe to touch herself in the house. Dammit, why does she work at home so often? I need privacy, and I know where to find it.

She quickly threw on a blue and black striped bikini, then carefully applied makeup to the dark blue hickies that Amy had given her on both sides of her neck. Dammit, Amy. Did you have to mark me? Once she was satisfied they were covered, she grabbed a towel and her iPhone, then tiptoed out into the hallway. But then she went back for her beloved baton. She felt naked without it. After that she cautiously crept down the hall to the top of the stairs, and peered down into the enormous, gold and marble encrusted foyer. It was empty, and she could no longer hear mother's voice. Good, the coast is clear.

She quickly descended the staircase, then turned down the west hallway, heading in the direction of the rear deck. But just before she entered the kitchen, Mother burst into the room through another door, walking and talking with someone behind her. Alyson froze next to the archway, willing herself to be invisible.

Mother was immaculately dressed in a conservative brown dress-suit, as always, and her curly red hair was sprayed up into her patented power-bouffant. "I've been digging up dirt, Barry, but I need your help to dig a little deeper."

"Is that really necessary, Morgana?" Reverend Barry Atherton entered the room behind Mother, dressed in a black double-breasted suit, which went well with his immaculately groomed jet-black hair. He had a worried expression on his usually placid face. "I thought you said this case would never see trial."

"Of course it won't see trial, Reverend," said Mother as she walked over to the enormous stainless steel refrigerator. She took out a Dr. Pepper, then popped the top, and poured it into a cut crystal glass before handing it to him. "But, we need ammunition to force their hands into settling out of court. Have no doubt, those little trollops will settle in the end, however long they drag this out, but what we need... what you need, is for them to sign non-disclosure agreements. That's not going to be easy. We may have to play rough."

He took a drink, but he seemed unconvinced. "I see. But just because those misguided girls have demonized me, I have no intention of demonizing them. It simply isn't Christian. Besides, Gina says that attacking the girls will make me look vindictive. She says I need to maintain the moral high-ground."

Mother nodded thoughtfully, but Alyson could sense the anger brewing just under the surface. Mother had never gotten along with Amy's mom, and had only partnered with her on this case because of Gina's former work as a prosecutor in the sex crimes division. "Of course, Mrs. Gleason is a fine attorney... nobody knows Florida sex law like her... but just between you and me, she has a tendency to play it safe. Certainly, by following her advice to the letter, you could settle this case for maybe fifteen thousand dollars. But if those girls remain free to sell their bogus stories to the media... well, you can kiss your ministry goodbye. It won't matter that you're innocent. The innuendo itself will do you in. You need to bury those girls, as painful as that may be. And to bury someone, you need dirt."

"I suppose, but, what sort of dirt are we talking about?"

Mother grinned her wickedest grin. "Well, for one thing, that Bellamy girl is a dyke. A filthy carpet muncher, masquerading as a normal, upright Christian."

Alyson felt the hairs on her neck standing up. Oh God. If she only knew what kind of sinner I've become.

The reverend shook his head. "I fail to see what that has to do with anything."

"She's a lesbian, Reverend. Don't you see? These insane accusations are obviously part of some elaborate anti-evangelical smear campaign by the gay community. They're trying to bring you down."

Reverend Atherton sighed. Then he said patiently, "Morgana. I appreciate your faith in me, but even if Miss Bellamy is homosexual, what of it? It may be a sin, but we're all sinners. As I always say, hate the sin, but love the sinner."

Alyson listened with rapt attention as the Reverend continued to lecture mother on his philosophy of tolerance, even though she knew he was wasting his breath. Then suddenly she heard a voice right next to her.

"Hello, Alyson."

She jumped in surprise, letting out a loud little squeak, and turned to see Carrie, Mother's Thai-American associate. The tiny, skinny little woman had seemingly materialized out of thin air, and was now standing a few inches away, silently staring at her with those weirdly slanted, cat-like black eyes of hers.

Morgana heard Alyson's squeak, so she walked around the granite island in the center of the kitchen, happily sing-songing, "Well, good mornin Baby girl! Or, I should say, good afternoon! I see you're finally out of bed, sleepy head. Oh my! What are you doing dressed like that?"

Alyson looked down at her bikini clad boobs, then up again, just in time to see Reverend Atherton looking at her breasts, then piously averting his eyes. Alyson shyly wrapped the towel around herself and mumbled. "Uh... I was just thinking of going down to the tennis court... to practice." She held up her baton.

"It's raining, Alyson. Haven't you heard the thunder?"

"Yes, but it's clearing up. It always does this time of day."

Mother nodded. "But do you need to do it dressed like that?"

Alyson suppressed the urge to roll her eyes. "Nobody's going to see me Mother."

"Well. Okay. But you haven't had lunch. I'll call Maria to make you something."

"No, it's okay. I ate a couple of oranges. Picked them from the tree outside my window."

Morgana pinched her daughter's freckly cheeks. "Well, aren't you clever, baby girl? But be sure to put on plenty of lotion. You know how easily us redheads burn."

Alyson nodded. "I already did, Mother, but thank you for reminding me." She scuttled shyly through the kitchen, having to slide sideways past the Reverend. She was pleased to note that he kept his eyes averted as she passed, rather than trying to stare down her cleavage as most men would have done. As much as she hated her mother, she was glad that she was zealously defending a good man like Reverend Atherton.

Once Alyson left the room, Morgana sidled up with Carrie, and spoke low, so the Reverend wouldn't hear. "She's been acting so strange lately. Staying out all hours of the night. Skulking around like a spooked cat. What on earth is she up to?"

Carrie looked back impassively. "She's a teenager, Morgana. Acting strange comes with the territory. But I'm certain she's not up to anything."

"Probably not. But go follow her just the same. Call me if she does anything... suspicious."

Carrie nodded obediently, then noiselessly slinked off after Alyson.

Morgana turned to the Reverend. "Well, let's just put that gay thing on the shelf for moment. What I really need is your help with any dirt you might have. You worked with those trollops... girls. You were their spiritual leader. You must know something we can use. After all, you're not Catholic. You aren't bound by the seal of the confessional."

He thought for a moment. "Now that you mention it, I might have a few ideas..."

As Alyson made her way down the zigzagging staircase to the tennis court in the warm afternoon rain, she heard a female voice somewhere along the river crying out in orgasm. It was an unexpected, yet highly erotic sound, which made Alyson's growing need ever the more desperate. Oh shit, I gotta put out this fire in my pussy right now!

She knew the tennis court wasn't visible from the house, as it was hidden behind a big hedge of flowering hibiscus bushes, so she went through the court into the little locker room. Once inside, she went straight to the sauna, closed the door turned on the light, and sat on the thick cedar bench.

The heat in the sauna was turned off, because nobody had used it since her father died, but it was warm and stuffy nonetheless from the beating of the sun. Still, this was one of Alyson's favorite places to masturbate. The cedar walls would muffle her screams of pleasure, and she planned to do a lot of screaming. She put her baton down, then picked up her phone and opened up her pictures of Dana Lee, and found one of her in a bikini. Alyson leaned back, opened her legs, pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside, and slipped her fingers between the lips of her dripping wet pussy. "Oh, fuuuuck, Dana Lee. Dana Lee. Dana Lee..."

Going from picture to picture, she finally came across her favorite video. She'd taken it last May at a Colorguard practice. Somehow, right in the middle of Dana Lee's flag spinning routine, the vertical seam over her left breast had popped open, and since she hardly ever wore a bra, Alyson captured fifteen amazing seconds of Dana Lee's nipple completely exposed, before Dana Lee realized she'd had a wardrobe malfunction and covered herself, all the while laughing so hard that she peed herself. Alyson videotaped the whole thing, but told Dana Lee afterward that she'd deleted the video. But there was no way she was ever going to delete it. Masturbating to this is probably the closest I'm ever gonna get to a relationship with that little cock-whore.