Three Stoner Chix - Green Poison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyson was lying on her back in the hotel bed, shrieking and screaming. "Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!" Her eyes were closed, and though she knew that the lips sucking her clit belonged to a boy, in her mind's eye she saw Dana Lee's lush lips suckling her fleshy hood, Dana Lee's pink tongue tickling her engorged clit, and Dana Lee's bright blue eyes looking up at her with pure love. It took all of Alyson's concentration not to scream Dana Lee's name out loud.

Although Christian's face was buried in Alyson's quivering pussy, the whole time he was picturing himself sucking Brant West's penis. There was nothing on earth he wanted more than to feel Brant West's huge cock sliding down the back of his throat. Alyson Suddenly sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled him to his feet in front of her. Christian smiled with relief when he realized that his cock had finally grown hard. It was tenting the front of his shorts in the most manly way imaginable. Thank Heavenly Father! I might just be able to do this after all!

Alyson gritted her teeth as she looked at the huge bulge in his shorts. Well, I guess it's time to see his penis. Oh God, I feel sick. No! I can do this! She desperately yanked Christian's shirt up over his head, and quickly unbuckled his belt, then yanked his new shorts and briefs down around his ankles. She forced herself to look right at his penis. She'd always been afraid that just the sight of a cock would make her hurl chunks, but it wasn't that bad. Sure, it was weird looking, but not as icky as she'd always imagined. In fact, it was kind of cute. Like a funny looking little animal with one squinty eye in front. It was five inches long, pale and sleek, with a slanty little helmet, and a shaft that tapered fatter toward the base, where it disappeared into a scraggly puff of downy blonde pubic hair. It was standing so erect that it was almost pointing straight up at the ceiling. She looked up at Christian. He smiled down at her with a tense expression on his face that fell somewhere between pride and terror.

God... he looks as nervous as I feel. Well... here we go. Alyson grasped Christian's cock, the first cock she had ever grasped, and pulled him to her as she scooted backward on the bed. It felt weird to the touch, giving her a little case of the willies. She released it as soon as he was fully on the bed with her and then rolled over to face the dresser that was next to the TV stand and looked around until she spotted the Victoria's Secret bag. She'd bought a bottle of oil when she was flirting with Christian in the mall. She hopped from the bed to retrieve it and immediately hopped back onto the bed.

She'd only turned away from him for an instant, but Christian was still able to confirm that her pale, white, perfectly round ass was covered with freckles.

Alyson looked at the bottle and saw that it was labeled to be edible and strawberry flavored. Really, she giggled. Fucking really. I never would have thought of flavored lubricant if I hadn't seen it with my own fucking eyes. She poured the oil onto her right hand and hesitated. The orgasm had been awesome. In fact she still felt it zinging around inside her pussy. Oh, it was nothing like the one that Amy gave her, or the ones she regularly gave herself, but awesome still the same. Now though, it was hitting her that she was about to touch his cock again. You can do this, Alyson. You fucking WANT to do this. She leaned forward and gripped it firmly with her oil-covered hand and slowly began to stroke.

Christian felt his cock beginning to soften ever so slightly in Alyson's hands, so he closed his eyes and tried to visualize things he'd seen in the school shower. He was on both the swimming and gymnastics teams, so he was often surrounded by beautiful, naked young men in that steamy, communal shower. Concentrating, he could see men all around him. There's Killian Kirk. He's got terrible acne, but look at that body. He's got the ass and legs of a power tumbler. I'd sure like to tumble with that guy. Seven foot one, and all muscle. But now, here comes Brant West! He's an incredible swimmer, and a drummer too. His arms and back are totally ripped. Oh, yeah, Brant.... turn around for me. Let me see that cock. Brant turned around in his mind's eye, and now Christian could see that eight-inch slab of meat, dangling heavily against his massive nut-sack. Now Brant started soaping up, making his cock pull away from his nuts, and expand with awesome power.

That image did the trick. He felt himself growing longer and harder in Alyson's hand. He looked down at her and smiled, but just the sight of Alyson touching his cock caused it to start softening again, so he screwed his eyes shut and started to picture that wonderful dream he'd had about Brant.

Brant spots him in the shower room. Now they're all alone. Nobody's around, and he walks up and takes Christian's cock in his hand and starts stroking it. Alyson's hands were now Brant's hands. Yeah... stroke it Brant. Stroke it for me. You have such soft hands, but you know just how to grip me. Mmmmm. This is nice.

Alyson slowly stroked her hand up and down as she examined Christian's cock with almost clinical detachment. I expected it to be bigger. His hands aren't any bigger than mine though, so maybe you really can tell by that. Giggle. Amy swears by it. This is nice though. I'm glad he's small.

She began to fondle his furry blonde balls with her other hand, finding the sensation incredibly weird. Borderline gross. Like holding a slimy, warm, massive oyster in your hand. She felt her gorge beginning to rise, so she took her hand from his nutsack, and started stroking his cock with both hands.

Should I suck it? I'd kind of like to suck it, but I really don't know what to do. Maybe I should have paid better attention when Amy was using those popsicles to show me and Dana Lee how to do this. Maybe I should just let him fuck me now. Get it over with. I really kind of want to do it though. God, he made me cum good. He's earned his fuck, or his suck. Hell, I'll let him decide which one he wants.

Without realizing she'd done so, Alyson had increased the pace of her strokes along with the tightness of her grip. As she was in the process of leaning her lips to Christian's ear so she could sexily ask him if he wanted to fuck yet, he suddenly began to spurt cum into the air. The first stream shot up and hit Alyson just below her left eye. The second was a direct hit into her ear and the third and each subsequent stream landed in Alyson's shimmery red hair.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That's fucking disgusting! It's in my hair. It's in my fucking hair! I'VE GOT TO GET IT OUT OF MY HAIR! Outwardly though, Alyson covered her horror, and flashed her beauty queen smile, saying, "Let me go freshen up, hon. I want to look nice when you fuck me."

She released his rapidly softening cock and stepped into he bathroom. As soon as the door closed behind her, she looked in the mirror and saw the horrifying gobs of gleaming white cum matted into her hair. Upon eyeing her reflection, she went totally berserk and with fingers spread apart began shaking her hands up and down in front of her face. "Ew," she hissed, using every bit of her strength to keep from shrieking.

That's fucking disgusting. I have to get this shit out of my fucking hair!!!!

CHAPTER 26

After Amy was finished with her, Nikki quivered with orgasmic aftershocks for ten solid minutes. Meanwhile Katie hopped off the desk and pushed Amy onto her back on the carpet, where they kissed and writhed, grinding their thighs insistently into each other's pussies. Then Katie kissed her way downward across Amy's perky breasts, then pushed Amy's muscular cheerleader legs wide open, until she was doing the splits. "I love that you can do that. It makes your pussy look so fucking hot."

"Shut up and eat it already." Katie dove instantly into Amy's pussy, but instead of eating her out with gusto, as Amy had done to Nikki, she gently breathed on Amy's pussy, while barely brushing the end of her clit with the tip of her tongue. Her breath made Amy's pubes tingle. Amy closed her eyes and savored every mesmerizing sensation. Katie gradually picked up the pace, swirling her clit harder for a few seconds before returning to the gentle touch. Each time Amy shrieked, then sighed. It was as if she were on a roller coaster, going slowly up hills, then suddenly plunging, then slowing as she reached another hill. All the while she could see the biggest drop of all far off in the distance, and Katie was taking her there, moment by moment. Drop by thrilling drop. The suspense was incredible. Shit. Nobody sucks pussy like this little Mexicana bitch! Oh fuck! She knows just how to do it. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

After a while, Katie inserted her index finger into Amy's pussy, making her gasp as she worked the tip of it across Amy's G-spot, prodding her ever higher, for another five minutes, before inserting her middle finger into Amy's asshole. Soon she was working both fingers in and out, while sucking and slurping Amy's clit with powerful, purposeful movements of her neck, as she twisted her nipples with her other hand. By this time Amy was whimpering and quivering uncontrollably. She couldn't hold the splits any longer, so she folded her legs in and crossed them over Katie's back. Suddenly she reached that final drop, and as she plunged over it she arched herself up into Katie's face, and screamed. "OH HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! OH GOD DAMN IT! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!! YOU'RE MY FUCKING GODDESS, KATIE! MY MOTHER FUCKING GODDESS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Squirts of hot, foamy cum began to surge out of Amy's pussy, drenching Katie's eager face, and the carpet below.

CHAPTER 27

Tanner and Doug switched positions on Tiffany's bed. Now Dana Lee was riding Tanner's cock, while Doug kneeled behind her, slamming his freakishly fat cock up her gaping, tingling ass. She began shrieking with orgasm after orgasm, particularly when she felt Doug cumming into her anus. He didn't get soft but kept fucking her until he started squirting again. This time, his cock finally began to soften for the first time in hours. How much cum does this lunkhead have in him?! Doesn't he ever run dry?

Tanner liked being on bottom. He could just lay back and enjoy the fuck, with Tiffany's vibrator buzzing away in his butt. And he loved the feel of his cousin's cum leaking out of Dana Lee's asshole and down his balls. He wished he could cum like Doug, but he was pretty sure he was done cumming for the day. Then he thought of something they hadn't tried yet.

"Hey Doug.... Fuck her pussy with me."

Dana Lee was too deep in ecstasy to hear him. But then she felt Doug pulling his cock out of her ass and fumbling with it an inch lower. What's he up to? Then she let out a shriek as Doug shoved himself into her pussy, so now both boy's cocks were stretching her cunt as wide as she'd ever felt. Even Jimmy Snyder's monster cock hadn't stretched her like this. "Oh my fucking god!!! STOP!"

Doug obediently stopped, but Tanner kept flexing his pelvis, making his cock slide in and out slowly. "Come on, Dana Lee. Go with it." She grunted and squeezed her eyes shut and nodded.

Doug pushed farther into that incredibly tight place, making Tanner's pretty girlfriend emit a gutteral groan that was so deep he could feel it vibrating in his balls.

Tanner loved the feel of Doug's cock mashed up against his, and Doug's huge balls dangling against his. Then Doug began to pick up the pace, pounding into her with purposeful thrusts, his cock sliding up and down Tanner's, while Tanner tried to match his pace, but in the opposite direction, pulling out as Doug pushed in. He could feel the throbbing veins on Doug's cock rubbing against his sensitive glans. "Oh fuck! Fuck her cuz! Fuck her harder."

Dana Lee was having the most painful orgasm of her life. She was weeping and screaming, and clawing Tanner's shoulders so hard she drew blood. But she didn't even notice. She could barely think. She sobbed like a grieving widow. "OHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD! HOOOOOLYYYYY FUUUUKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!"

Tanner grunted at the pain of Dana Lee's lethal fingernails, but he didn't even consider showing mercy for a moment. He held her hips tight, and kept slapping his belly against hers until, after what seemed like an excruciating eternity, Doug grunted and sprayed another nutful of cum into Dana Lee's vagina. Tanner could actually feel it spurting against his cock, and that insanely wonderful feeling inspired Tanner's balls to squeeze out one last precious orgasm. He squired his cum into her, mixing it with his Cousin's cum, filling her pussy to capacity, until it was leaking out of her like white-hot lava.

Then Dana Lee collapsed on top of Tanner, and Doug collapsed on top of her. The three of them remained plugged together this way for several minutes, the boys panting with exhaustion, and Dana Lee quaking with a prolonged series of aftershocks. She could feel a buzzing vibration deep inside her pussy that she'd never felt before. But then she realized that she was feeling that vibration from Tiffany's vibrator, which was still stuffed up Tanner's ass, and vibrating through his softening cock. Oh shit. That is so fucking wrong.

After a while she noticed that Tiffany's puppies were staring at her from all over the room, and around her on the bed, their hard, plastic eyes wide open with shock. Dana Lee giggled. I guess they've never seen anything like that in this room before!

When Dana Lee finally stopped shaking, the boys pulled their now shrunken cocks out of her, making her moan with the sudden release of pressure. It felt like a gallon of cum gushed out of her onto Tanner's flaccid penis, before dripping down and soaking into Tiffany's pink comforter.

Dana Lee had never felt so tingly and satisfied in her life. She moaned, "Now that's what I call getting fucked!"

They all laughed weakly, then Tanner reached under his ass to retrieve Tiffany's vibrator, but he couldn't feel it. "Oh shit. Oh fucking shit."

Doug looked up, "What is it?"

"Uh, the vibrator. I... uh.. sorta lost it."

Dana Lee began to giggle weakly, but Doug immediately pushed Tanner's legs open then inserted his thumb and index finger into his cousin's ass, and felt around in there for a couple of minutes, while Dana Lee laughed hysterically.

Dana Lee caught her breath and said, "We may have to take him to the hospital! Oh, that would be priceless."

Tanner flashed her a frown. "This isn't funny."

"Don't worry," said Doug. "I think I got it."

It took another minute or two, but Doug finally managed to extract the vibrator, which by now was running out of power. Tanner laughed with relief. "Okay, now it's funny." He switched off the vibrator, saying, "I guess I owe Tiffany a couple of batteries."

Dana Lee groaned, "Oh, shit, you're not going to give that back to her?"

"I'll clean it off first. She'll never know the difference."

Dana Lee shook her head, then gathered her strength and slowly crawled to the side of the bed to pick up her purse from the floor. "Shit. I forgot. My purse is in the other bedroom."

Doug, ever helpful, immediately hopped up and ran to fetch it for her. She looked around inside the purse, saying, "I meant to share these with Amy and Alyson, but I never got a chance." Then she took out a baggie with three big brown rectangles inside it.

Doug laughed, "Yum! Brownies!"

Dana Lee took one out and took a big bite, and rolled her eyes as she chewed it up slowly as the boys watched and drooled. Dana Lee handed one to Tanner, saying, "I swiped these from my brother."

Tanner said, "He should know better than to leave food around when you're nearby," before taking a big bite.


She giggled and handed the third brownie to Doug, saying, "Yeah, he and his buddy Terrence cooked up a batch of 'poison brownies'."

As Doug greedily took a bite, Tanner asked nervously, "Poison brownies?"

"Yeah. They're made with Green Poison cannabis."

Tanner immediately slapped Doug's hand, shouting, "Spit it out, Doug!" He held his hand out under Doug's mouth. "Come on, buddy, spit it out." After Doug reluctantly spit the half eaten chunk into Tanner's hand, Tanner swallowed it himself.


Dana Lee shouted, "Hey! I gave that to Doug!"

Tanner laughed, and mumbled around the brownie, "Sorry, he can't have any pot. He leaves for boot camp next week."

Dana Lee looked at Doug and smiled. "That's awesome, sweetie. Army?"

Doug shook his head and said, "No. Marines."

She took another big bite, then said to Tanner, "Didn't you try to join the Marines?"

Tanner blushed, then mumbled with his mouth full, "Yeah. But I couldn't score high enough on the ASVAB. So, I'll be stuck selling tires for Dad while I try to take some classes at FSCJ."

Doug smiled proudly and said, "Tanner bet me I couldn't get in, but I did."

Guess Doug isn't the dumber to the dumb and dumber duo. Dana Lee! Stop it! That's so fucking mean. "What did you bet?"

Doug started to speak and then stopped. He looked at Tanner who immediately looked as if he wanted to crawl into a hole. When neither of them would speak, Dana Lee grew red in the face and looked at Doug. "Is this what he bet? Did the motherfucker bet me?"

Doug wouldn't say anything so she nudged Tanner in the gut with her foot and said, "Did you bet me, motherfucker?"

Tanner refused to make eye contact, but he didn't want to get kicked again so he finally said, "Yes."

"You motherfucker."

"Come on, Dana Lee. You fucking loved it."

She threw her brownie in his face, yelling, "I ain't fucking PROPERTY, asshole!! You can't fucking bet me! Besides, Doug doesn't have a girlfriend. What did he bet against me?"

They were silent again, so she used the ball of her foot and kicked Tanner hard in the gut. Tanner still wouldn't speak, so she looked at Doug and said sweetly, "What did you bet?"

When he didn't answer, she raised her foot and said, "I'll kick you too."

"My cat," Doug blurted out.

Her mouth fell open and finally she said, "Your cat?"

"Yeah," Tanner said trying to suppress a laugh. "His pussy against mine."

Then he lost the battle to suppress his laughter, and Doug began to laugh just as hard.

Dana Lee looked from one idiot to the other before she shook her head and began to gather her clothes, her lips tight with fury.

CHAPTER 28

Christian was surprised to hear Alyson taking a shower. Are we done already? She didn't say so. This is so weird. How long is she gonna be in there? I don't know how long I can keep this boner going. I just gotta lose my virginity.

Then he remembered that the sign in front of the motel advertised 'adult channels', so he turned on the TV and flipped through the channels with the sound muted. He was surprised come across a gay program, and almost flipped past it in shame, when he noticed that one of the guys in it looked a lot like Brant West. He had the same sandy hair and chiseled face. But then the camera pulled back, showing a bald black man sucking his uncut cock. The actual Brant had a circumcised penis, and easily had an inch on this guy. Still, it was close enough to captivate Christian completely. Moments later he was stroking his cock as he watched the black guy's gleaming bald head bobbing forward and back, his fat lips wrapped around Pseudo-Brant's big fat dick.

Christian flipped the TV off when he heard the shower go off, but a minute later a hair dryer started blowing. She drying that mane of hers? That'll take a while! So he flipped the channel on again. Now the Brant-West look-alike, dropped down on his knees and turned the black guy around and started reaming his ass with his tongue. "Oh Christ," mumbled Christian, instantly feeling ashamed of his blasphemy. But it didn't bother him for long. He poured some strawberry lube on his fingers and started fingering his asshole with one hand as he stroked his cock with the other, confident that he'd hear Alyson's blow-dryer going off in plenty of time to turn the TV off. But he totally zoned out when the Brant look-alike positioned his cock over the black guy's rectum and started to push it inside.