Three Stoner Chix - Purple Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he noticed that Rashawne was looking at him. He's got to think I'm a fag. He's got to. Why's he just sitting there? Why's he letting me look at his cock? Why isn't he telling me to stop? Does he think I wanna touch it? Does he think I wanna suck it? Does he want me to?..... Do I want to? Oh, fuck! I do! I fucking wanna suck a guy's cock! What the fuck is wrong with me? My dad would kill me if he knew! Should I get up? Or should I just sit here and see what happens? Fuck. That cock is so amazing. Is it getting bigger? Fuck. It is! Oh shit! I gotta stop this before I do something stupid!

Keith spotted the open box of books in the corner and used that as an excuse to slide from the bed. His cock throbbed with desire that he'd never before been aware that he had. Oh my god. If I'd stayed on that bed another second, I would have sucked his cock. Would he let me? His cock is hard too. Why am I embarrassed? His cock is hard too. Fuck! I want to go back and suck it.

Instead, Keith picked up a thick book out of the box. General Chemistry. He picked up another slimmer book that looked more like a workbook than it did a text. General Chemistry Labs. He didn't pick up the next book but saw the title was Fundamentals of Calculus. He placed the books back in the box and almost forgot that his penis was staring up at him as he asked, "Where did you get these textbooks?" Fuck. His cock is still just as hard as mine is. I bet I could go over there and start sucking and he wouldn't say a word. No, he'd fucking throw me out the fucking window. Shit!

Rashawne smiled. He knew Keith couldn't take his eyes off his cock. Who knew? White boys love this black cobra as much as white girls do. "My coach sent them to me at the beginning of the summer so I could get a head start."

"Your coach?"

"Yeah," Rashawne said. "I'm here on a football scholarship. I run track too, but my scholarship is for football."

"And you're taking Chemistry and Calculus?"

Rashawne laughed. "Yeah. I can even read books that don't have pictures."

Keith blushed and looked down. His cock was still staring up at him. Fuck. He's going to think I'm a fag and a racist. Then Keith jumped at a sudden explosion of sound behind him. He turned to see Rashawne turning up the dial on a boom-box next to the bed. The hip hop baseline began thumping against Keith's chest like a pair of fists. Rashawne closed his eyes and put his hands in the air and started grooving. The sun, which was low on the horizon, was shining through the window, casting a warm, orange glow on Rashawne's glorious body. Keith's eyes roved down his ripped torso, which was glistening with sweat, then locked in on Rashawne's throbbing erection.

Then Rashawne began to mouth the lyrics, and suddenly Keith could understand what the rapper was saying.

"Power down your inhibitions, and power up your inner freak. Yes, fuck. It's the only words that you finna speak. It's about to get real X-rated. Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do? But enough about me and let me think. Should I be worrying if I can handle you. Damn right. I'ma get that thing and I'ma put my name on it. All night I'ma whip that thing. All State better put a claim on it..."

Keith was amazed by the sheer animal power emanating from Rashawne's body as he grooved to the rhythm. And his enormous cock was bobbing about tantalizingly with each movement. Then Keith noticed that Rashawne's eyes were open, and looking at him. He continued to sing along, but with a seductive grin on his big lips. He knew Keith was staring at his cock, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, it was almost like he was daring him to do something about it. He even opened his legs a little wider as he sang along with the chorus.

"Welcome to my sex room. Where your body meets my body. It's our private after party. If you want it girl I got it in my sex room. Candles and a pole sets your body to your soul. From the bed down to the floor, sex room mirrors in the head board. Even got a camcord...."

Keith couldn't take it any longer. Fuck. I'm sucking it. He took a step toward the bed but at that moment, the bathroom door opened and Gina and Amy stepped out still giggling as they had been when they stepped into the bathroom. Just like they had been the first time Keith saw them, they were sniffing and wiping runny noses as they emerged. The sight and sound of the girls broke Keith from his hypnotic trance he'd been placed in by his not-so-hidden lust for Rashawne's cock.

Before he could think of any kind of cover story, Amy said, "Mmmm. Yummy," and strode to the edge of the bed, and knelt between Rashawne's legs and swallowed his pole whole. Then Gina put a hand against Keith's chest and pushed him backward until he flopped onto his back right next to Rashawne, and started swallowing his pole too. Now Keith had no idea where to look. At his ivory tower going in and out of that sexy milf's mouth, or at Rashawne's ebony tower being serviced by that adorable teenager.

But then he started to feel what Gina was doing to him with her talented mouth, and he began to groan and moan uncontrollably. She was clearly a much more experienced cock-sucker than her young friend, because she quickly brought him to the precipice of an orgasm, but unlike Amy, she didn't push him over. Instead, she kept him suspended there, magically, on the brink of orgasm for minute after minute, as he writhed in ecstasy, enjoying the most intense and prolonged pleasure he'd ever experienced in his life. She was playing his cock like an instrument, with the same virtuosity he was capable of on his clarinet.

Amy Noticed too, so she pulled off Rashawne's cock to watch. "Wow, you really ought to give me some tips sometime," she said with wonder, "You're fucking amazing, Mom!"

Gina quickly glanced up and saw Keith's eyes opening wide. She pulled off of his cock and turned sharply to Amy and said, "Shhh. That's secret, bitch!"

Amy suddenly cracked up. "Oops. Sorry, Mom." Then she looked over at Keith. "Don't tell anyone, baby. Okay?"

Keith nodded, too stunned to say a word. Both blondes went back to sucking, but his head was spinning. Holy crap! No wonder they look so much alike. They're mother and daughter! Oh that is so fucking hot. Mother and daughter sucking cock side by side.

Then he saw Amy reaching over to squeeze her mother's ass, and a second later Gina reached over to squeeze her daughter's ass. Holy shit! They're touching each other! What the fuck? Then he noticed that the mirror on the closet allowed him to see their backsides. They weren't just groping each other's asses. They're touching each other's pussies! He felt his cock swelling hard at the sight, and he knew he was in imminent danger of blowing his load.

But then, much to his surprise, mother and daughter stopped sucking cock and started making out. With each other. Right there in front of him! They rolled to the floor, lips locked, breasts smushing, arms and legs grappling. Keith marveled at what he was seeing. Mother and Daughter, kissing with unmatched passion, creating such heat that it boggled the imagination.

Wow. How did they ever get this close? I can't imagine my mom wanting to kiss me like that. Or me her. Though, mommy is pretty, and I bet she's a good kisser too. Keith flashed on the image of his sweet, daffy mom, hugging him on the street an hour ago as she dropped him off next to the Ingram Commons. That hug had lingered strangely, as they often did. But suddenly Keith wondered if there was anything... unnatural... behind his mother's hugs. That thought had never occurred to him before. Could mommy have the hots for me? No. No way. But then he thought about how cold and distant his father was. Now that I think of it... I've never heard them having sex. Never. Even though their bedroom is right next to mine. Wow. Poor mommy. She must be awfully lonely.

Keith watched in awe as Amy and her mom slid into a tribbing position on the tile floor, so that each was grinding her pussy against the other's. Pussy lips mashed with pussy lips just as the lips of their mouths molded into one unit, moaning and gasping into each other's mouths with their passion. He stared in awe as on and on they humped and grinded until they were screaming in orgasm and collapsing in each other's arms. Fuck me. Amy just came on the pussy she came out of! Oh that is soooooooo fucking nasty.

Afterwards Amy lit a cigarette, took a drag, then handed it to her mother, saying, "You really are a milf. A mother I love to fuck."

Gina giggled as she stood. Then she saw the stunned expression on Keith's face, and prowled to him, the cigarette dangling from her lips. "How about you, little boy? Am I a mother you'd like to fuck?"

He nodded, but oddly the image of his own mother popped into his mind. His sexy, lonely mother, standing naked before him eyes burning with need. Gina took a long drag on the smoke and let him see her cheeks hollow before she removed the cigarette and placed it between his lips. He'd seen his mommy secretly smoking a cigarette with her sister once as they sat at the breakfast table. She'd been certain he and his cousin were still in bed but he'd always been an early riser and that day had been no different. Watching Gina reminded him of that day. He'd gotten one of the first erections of his life at the sight of his mother's puckered lips sucking on that little white shaft, a naughty twinkle in her eye, knowing she was doing a forbidden thing.

Without even thinking, Keith puffed on the cigarette. Not deeply, but he still coughed as he watched Gina take his cock into her mouth again and suck until her cheeks were hollowing just as they had when she'd dragged on the cigarette. Just as his mom's had when she'd secretly shared that cigarette with his aunt. I wonder if Mom gives good head too? He felt his cock swelling even harder at the thought. Amy took mercy and removed the cigarette from his lips so she could have the last drag. Then she blew a stream of smoke into his face and giggled just before she crawled onto the bed next to him and began to suck his left nipple. He gasped and gritted his teeth as he gripped handfuls of Gina's golden curls. He closed his eyes as he had before, but now he was imagining it was his mommy's head he was working up and down his cock. And now it was his mommy, his sweet, innocent mommy who was crawling up onto the bed, to straddle him. Oh, yes, mommy. Fuck me mommy. Fuck me!

He sighed as Gina lowered herself onto his cock just as Amy had earlier. As she slowly rose up and down on his cock, he felt Amy's lips leave his nipple. When he opened his eyes, he saw Amy had abandoned his nipple for Gina's and was suckling it while she cupped the boob it belonged to in each of her hands. Inside of Amy's tiny hands, Gina's lovely tit looked even more massive than it actually was. He couldn't help but think of Amy as a tiny little baby, suckling at that same tit, neither of them dreaming that she'd still be at it eighteen years later. He leaned up and took Gina's other nipple in his mouth, and looped his tongue around it and began to slurp. Then he closed his eyes, and now he was suckling at his own mother's breast while she fucked him. If only Gina were lactating, the fantasy would be complete.

He gasped again, surprised by the feel of cold lotion dripping onto his balls, bringing him out of the fantasy into this stunning reality. He looked past Gina and saw Rashawne was standing behind her between Keith's legs squirting lotion onto her asshole. Oh fuck. I can't believe all this is happening. Am I in heaven, or is this just a dream? When I write my memoirs, I think I'll call them Dorm Life: Heaven or Just a Dream?

More lotion dripped onto his balls and Keith found himself secretly hoping that Rashawne would begin to rub his balls the way that he was rubbing Gina's ass. Amy had returned to sucking Keith's left nipple and playfully nipped it with her teeth. Keith grimaced but was sorry to feel her lips and her teeth leaving him as she moved to take the lotion from Rashawne.

Gina was rising faster and faster on his cock and he felt his own pulse increasing as her moans increased in tempo and in volume. He lifted his hips to meet Gina's grinding as Amy squirted a large quantity of lotion onto her palms. He watched as she began to stroke Rashawne's long, thick, black pole until it was thoroughly lubed. Then he looked over at the mirror and watched in amazement as Amy slowly entered her mother's asshole with one and then two fingers and Gina gasped even louder as she fucked herself with Keith's dick while her daughter finger fucked her in the ass.

After a few moments of that, Gina stopped grinding on him and Rashawne positioned himself so that the tip of his massive ebony member was aligned with her asshole. Then he slowly leaned forward and began to ease his black cock into her. When Keith opened his mouth to speak, Gina grimaced and touched her two fingers to his lips and just shook her head.

Amy spoke for her and said, "Just lay back and let it happen and get your motherfucking mind blown."

And blow his mind they did, as Rashawne continued to ease into her asshole until his cock completely disappeared inside her. Keith felt Rashawne's balls nestling up against his own. Oh fuck yeah. This is fucking heaven. Then he and Rashawne began to slowly work in and out with only that ever-thin separation between them. Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah. This is so fucking hot. I can actually feel his cock rubbing against mine. Oh, fuck, he's hard!

Then without warning, Rashawne calmly eased his dick out of Gina's ass and presented it to Amy for her to lean down and suck as he exploded into her mouth. Straight from the mother's ass to the daughter's mouth with the daughter eagerly and greedily sucking and milking every possible glop of semen from the boyfriend's cock. Sucking it up like a Dyson gone berserk. When there was finally no semen left from Rashawne's cock, Amy leaned back and winked at Keith who was eyeing her with awe.

Then Rashawne reached and lifted Gina up in the air, and at the same moment, Amy grabbed Keith's ankles and swiveled him so he was lying lengthwise on the bed. Then Rashawne held Gina suspended over Keith's cock, which Amy grasped in order to aim the tip at the tight, little, pink bud that was Gina's now closed asshole. Then Rashawne lowered her ever so slowly, as Amy guided Keith's pole into her mother's ass.

As Keith's cock slowly entered her tight canal, Gina tilted her head back with closed eyes, and moaned, "Oh yeah. Oh fucking yeah."

With Rashawne still holding her for support, Gina began to lean back. Then Amy gripped Keith's hands and pulled him toward Gina as she reclined into the prone position. With Amy pulling him forward, Keith transitioned from his butt to his knees and then leaned forward pressing his weight into Gina. Once she was on her back, Rashawne and Amy each grabbed one of her feet and pulled them straight back until her heels were aimed at the ceiling. At all three of their urging, Keith began to drive his cock in and out of her asshole as if his cock was a drill opening a new well. Keith drove his cock in and out of her as if he had gone completely mad and there was nothing else in the world but his cock in her ass. And in his mind as well as Gina's, that's all there was in the world at that moment. And for just a moment, Keith pictured that he wasn't ass-fucking Amy's mom, but his own mom. His own sweet mommy.

And then the moment came and Keith was blasting stream after stream after stream of cum into the beautiful blonde cougar's rectum. Then, finally Keith pulled back and allowed his cock to pop out of her as he collapsed on his back completely spent.

Amy immediately wrapped her lips around his cock and lapped up the remaining sperm that still leaked from its tip before turning her attention to Gina's behind where she slowly bathed and massaged her mother's sore asshole with her tongue, soothing it, and licking up the leaking cum at the same time. When Amy finished, she kissed her way up Gina's torso, stopping briefly at her navel to playfully flick the dangling diamond with her tongue, and then less briefly sucked each nipple as she squeezed her mom's tits together. From there she trailed her lips up to Gina's and lay atop her as they slowly enjoyed grappling with the each other's tongues.

But then Rashawne pulled Amy away from her mother's arms, and lifted her up onto his cock and started fucking her standing up, holding her tiny body aloft, as if she weighed nothing at all. Amy shrieked, "Oh, my fucking GOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Fuck me! Fuck ME! FUCK ME!!!"

Keith was watching in utter fascination, when Gina looked over at him and said, "Hey, Kid. Wanna try something new?"

His first thought was that she was going to invite him to eat her pussy, so he enthusiastically said, "Sure!"

Gina pulled him to his feet, grinning wickedly. "Come with me, sugar."

Then she led him into the bathroom.

CHAPTER 8 -- JACKSONVILLE

"Someone else wants to fuck me, I better have a lit cigarette in my mouth really fucking quick." The words were barely out of Dana Lee's mouth, and the race was on.

Todd made it out to the patio first, but David used his long legs to vault over the built-in barbecue. After that, it was easy for him to out-sprint Todd to Dana Lee's cigarettes. He quickly lit one of her Marlboro Lights and then rushed back to the house with Todd waddling right behind him, both their Oxyboner erections waving in front of them like mighty swords. This is so fucking wrong. She's my little fucking sister. I'm so fucking high, I'm not thinking straight. But, wrong or right, I want to fuck her more than I've ever wanted to fuck anyone.

They stepped back into the house just in time to see Terrance rolling Dana Lee's blue bikini bottoms down to her ankles and off her feet. As Terrance tossed it over in the direction of her bikini top, all three boys admired the triangle of untanned flesh between her legs. She had a neatly trimmed blonde bush, and a blob of brilliant white cum was oozing slowly out of her pretty pink slit, down to her adorable anus.

David handed her the cigarette and she accepted it with a smile and took a long slow drag. She held the smoke in her lungs to capture the full affect of the nicotine and then slowly released a stream of smoke to the ceiling. It wasn't until then that she actually realized David and not Todd had handed her the cigarette. Oh shit! Does he think he's going to fuck me?

As David moved to between her legs, she rolled away and closed them together before she sat up and said, "Doofy. What are you doing?"

Shocked back to reality, he stepped away quickly and said, "I was just getting your cigarette for you." Oh fuck. I thought she'd let me fuck her. She has to let me fuck her. I can't watch this and not fuck her too.

"That's all it was?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said trying to cover.

Bullshit. He wanted to fuck me. I knew he got off watching me, but I never thought he'd ever actually try to fuck me. No, it's just the Oxy fucking with his libido. He's probably horny enough to fuck a rhino.

"Liar," Todd said, still breathing hard from their little race. "You nearly killed yourself beating me to her cigarettes."

"Shut up, Todd."

Dana Lee giggled and said, "Both of you shut up. You can watch, Doofy. But you can't fuck me. You want to beat off or something to relieve that wood you're sporting, go ahead. But, you're not fucking me."

At that point, David gave up trying to pretend he didn't want to fuck his sister just as badly as his friends did and said, "How am I supposed to just watch? I have to do something."