Three Stoner Chix - Purple Urkle

Story Info
The drug-fueled orgies get crazier than ever.
16.4k words
4.59
41.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is the third part of a five part series called SUMMER SINS. Each part has 'Purple' in the title. It takes place three weeks after the 'Green' stories of Summer Secrets.

You don't necessarily need to read Blue or Green to enjoy Purple, though if you do enjoy it, you might want to go back to the beginning.

Summer Sins features sexual situations of every type: Straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, hard core filth, mother daughter incest, brother sister incest, seduction of innocent nerds, sex in exchange for drugs, and as if all of that weren't bad enough, the corruption of Christian clergy. We hope you will enjoy it, even if any particular sexual situation isn't to your liking. Please don't write us complaining about gay sex or incest or drug use. If that stuff offends you, then don't read it! Remember, this is just a fantasy! But if you do like it, please take a moment to leave a comment! Thanks!

To catch you up on what's happened so far. Three best friends are having three separate orgies. Skinny Blonde Dana Lee Pruitt has just had sex with a bunch of her brother's friends, while he videotaped the whole thing. But their evening has just begun!

Meanwhile, redheaded Alyson Ferrie and her friend Christian have just seduced their bisexual pastor at Bible Camp, while a sexy little Hawaiian girl watches them secretly from the choir loft. A bisexual orgy is about to begin!

Meanwhile, their friend Amy Gleason is in the midst of a drug-fueled orgy at her boyfriend's dorm, with her incestuous mother along for the ride. Amy and her Mom have just discovered that there are a pair of virgin nerds in the room next door, who are in dire need of devirgination!

And now let the games begin!

THE THREE LITTLE

STONER CHIX

BOOK 3 -- SUMMER SINS

PART 3 -- PURPLE URKLE

FRIDAY MORNING continued --

CHAPTER 11 -- JACKSONVILLE

Terrance sat on the living room sofa in his board shorts and t-shirt and marveled at the way Dana Lee put away food. She'd found half of a leftover pizza in the fridge and after nuking it for a couple of minutes, consumed all four slices without asking if anyone else was hungry. She then proceeded to make two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on whole wheat bread and ate both as if she'd had no sustenance in days. From there, she washed it all down with two bottles of Budweiser. Neither David nor Todd were phased by the girl's appetite. They'd seen her eat this way for years. "Does your sister always eat this much?" Terrance asked David. "We haven't even smoked any weed yet."

"She's a fucking bottomless pit, dude," David said. "Hard to believe she's got that six pack going the way she does."

Dana Lee finished her second Budweiser and lit a cigarette, feeling their eyes roaming all over her body. The boys had all put on their board shorts, but she was still as naked as a jaybird. After letting out a stream of smoke she noticed a bit of pizza sauce had dropped onto her left nipple. She wiped the nipple clean with her index finger and then sucked the sauce from her finger. As she sat on the bar stool with her legs open flashing her freshly fucked pussy for all the boys to ogle, she said, "Speaking of not having smoked any weed yet. When is your cousin getting here, Terrance? Mom and Dad will be home in a couple of hours and I need some pot to level the fuck out! If they see me like this, they'll know we've been dropping her Oxy. Fuck, they might even cancel tomorrow's trip!"

David laughed, "They wouldn't do that, sis! They know how much you love Sea World."

Todd snorted, "Sea World? That place is a fucking dump!"

Dana Lee flashed daggers at him with her eyes, "Oh, no you didn't!"

David laughed even harder, "You better watch what you're saying. Dana Lee's crazy for dolphins, and those, uh, what do you call them?"

Dana Lee clutched her hands over her heart and batted her eyes adorably, "Manatees! I love manatees! I love, love, love manatees." She pointed her finger sharply at Todd, "So don't you talk shit about Sea World, assface, or I might not let you fuck me again!"

Todd smiled and blushed. She's gonna let me fuck her again? Fuck yeah! His cock was already throbbing in anticipation.

Dana Lee turned to Terrance and yelled, comically, "So when the fuck is your fucking thug cousin showing up with the fucking weed? It's already dark outside!"

"He just texted me while you were stuffing your face," Terrance said. "He's a couple of minutes away in case you want to put some clothes on."

Dane Lee took a hit on her cigarette and shrugged. "He's seen pussy before, hasn't he?" she asked with a giggle.

Terrance leaned his head to one side and opened his palms upward. "Why don't you put something on?"

She giggled again and said, "If it makes you happy, I'll get my robe."

"It will definitely make me more comfortable. I grew up in a nice neighborhood in Tampa. But Marcellus grew up in Grand Park. He's a stone-cold gang-banger, straight up. Oh, he's nice enough to me, but that's only cause I'm family. He did three years in the state pen for carrying a concealed weapon, so I wouldn't test him if I were you."

Dana Lee giggled, "How sweet of you to be watching out for me." She slid down from the bar stool and strolled up the stairs to her room, ass rolling in exaggerated fashion with each step she climbed.

Every eye in the house was glued to that ass. Terrance sighed. Fuck. That white tan line is so fucking sexy. Fucking love that contrast. Marcellus gets a look at that, and he'll rape her right in front of us.

Just as Dana Lee disappeared from view to step into her room, the doorbell rang. Terrance stood and said, "Let me get it."

When Terrance returned from the door, he was followed by a muscular black man with mocha skin nearly the exact same shade as Terrance's. The facial resemblance was also clear, but while Terrance had a closely cut number one fade, the man following him had cornrows that fell just past his neck. At six-one and 205 pounds he was also taller and clearly much more densely muscled than Terrance. His torso was covered with a white wife beater tank top tee shirt and he wore jeans that rode so low on his hips it was a wonder they didn't fall off. His green plaid boxers were plainly visible, which might have looked amusing, other than the fact that he was radiating pure menace from every pore. His torso and both arms were covered with tattoos, the most obvious being the overlapping G and P for Grand Park on one deltoid and 28th for 28th street on the other deltoid.

It didn't take an expert from the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Gang Task Force to recognize that the wolf had just been invited to mingle with the flock. David felt a lump grow in his throat. Oh fuck. Dad would kill me if he knew I'd done this. I hope Dana Lee stays upstairs.

"Is that the weed?" Dana Lee's voice called down from the top of the stairs. Fuck. David gulped down the lump in his throat as he watched his gorgeous sister, dressed only in an old green tee shirt that barely extended past her ass, lope down the steps. Her pussy flashed into view for the briefest moment, and David could only hope that Marcellus hadn't noticed.

When she reached the bottom she spotted Terrance's cousin and said, "Cool rows. I'm Dana Lee."

He lowered his gaze to take in the sight of the young blonde with the hair hanging wet and limp down her back. Nice. Fucking nice. T's got him some sweet white pussy.

Terrance immediately put his arm around Dana Lee's waist and let his hand clearly cup her ass as he said, "Marcellus. This is my girlfriend, Dana Lee, and her brother David, and our friend Todd. Y'all, this is my cousin Marcellus."

Dana Lee gave Terrance an odd look, but her inner voice told her not to throw him under the bus for claiming she was his girlfriend. Marcellus extended his fist for David and Todd to bump and said, "Baby cuz said y'all want some weed and you got money to spend. I got it to sell."

David cleared his throat and said, "Yeah. I wanted to pick up an ounce or two of Purple Urkle to take back to school with me this week."

"Which is it, player?" Marcellus asked. "One ounce or two?"

"How much will it cost?" David asked.

"Since you're baby cuz's friends, I'll give you two ounces for 800 bucks."

"800," David said. "I've never paid that much for weed before."

"You want some of that ditch weed you're probably used to smoking, you got to call someone else cause I don't sell that shit. This Purple Urkle Trainwreck. Seriously chronic shit."

"I don't know, dude," David said. "How can I be sure it's so good? I know I asked for Urkle, but weed's weed."

Dana Lee rolled her eyes and said, "Fuck, Doofy. You've got to be the dumbest smart kid I've ever fucking known." She turned to Marcellus. "Let me see what you got."

At her request, Marcellus produced a clear plastic bag filled with one ounce of product and extended his sinewy arm out to Dana Lee for her to examine what he was selling. She opened up the bag and pulled out a bud of bright purple weed and held it up. "See this, Doofy? See these little purple hairs, and how it looks like it's sprinkled with crystals? And feel how sticky it is?"

David took the clump she'd handed him and after a brief examination said, "Yeah. So fucking what?"

She rolled her eyes again before looking at Marcellus and saying, "And he's the one with the 130 IQ." Then she turned back to David. "That means the shit is chronic. Just like he said. Probably laced with coke, am I right?" Marcellus grinned and nodded. " Shit like this sells for 500 bucks an ounce. Easy, bro. Real fucking easy."

"Bitch knows her weed, baby cuz," Marcellus said to Terrance.

David looked at his sister with renewed respect. "How the fuck did you know all that?"

Dana Lee shrugged. "Amy taught me. Pay the man so we can smoke up."

David hesitated. "I've only got 500. You got any money?"

"You know I blew my whole savings and maxed out my Visa too putting the Cobra in the shop."

David looked at Marcellus and said, "I don't suppose you'd sell me two ounces for 500."

The gang-banger shook his head and said, "Nope. I'm already giving you a deal. I'll sell you one ounce though. Give me the 500."

"You mean 400."

"Did I say 400?"

"No," David said. "But if you were going to sell me two ounces for 800, I just figured."

Marcellus interrupted, "Don't start figuring, boy. And don't try me. You want two ounces, I'll take 800. You only want one ounce, then it's 500."

David started to speak, but Terrance held his hand up and shook his head. David sealed his lips, but steamed inwardly. Before anyone else could speak Dana Lee offered a solution. "What if we were to negotiate a trade?"

"What trade?" Marcellus said.

"You sell him one ounce for 500 bucks, and I'll suck your dick for the other ounce."

David, Todd and Terrance felt their jaws drop to their chests. Marcellus merely smiled, revealing a single gold tooth, as he said, "You want an ounce of my weed for a blow job?"

"Seems fair to me," she said.

"Ain't no blow job worth an ounce of chronic shit like this," Marcellus said as he laughed.

Undeterred, Dana Lee asked, "What did you have in mind then?"

"For an ounce of Urkle," he said. "I want mouth and pussy. Maybe even ass."

"Okay," she said.

Marcellus looked her over closely before saying, "You for reals?"

As an answer, Dana Lee slowly lifted her tee shirt over her head and dropped it to the carpet. As Marcellus eyed her lean, shapely figure and neatly trimmed blonde bush, she said, "This real enough for you?"

Marcellus looked and Terrance and said, "You cool with this T?"

Terrance knew it was too late to put the genie back in the bottle, and he didn't want to cross his cuz, so he grinned and said, "Let's fuck her."

Before the words were even completely out of Terrance's mouth, Dana Lee was dropping to her knees and undoing Marcellus' belt. As soon as she'd unbuttoned his fly and pulled down the zipper, his big black cock popped out from the hole in his boxers, and Dana Lee slowly slid her lips over the head and softly sucked it as she cupped his balls with one hand and stroked the base of his cock with the other.

As she massaged Marcellus' balls, she slowly twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Then she began to suck a little bit harder and twirled her tongue a little bit faster and more and more of his cock slid into her mouth until his entire penis had disappeared from view. She softly worked his cock with her tongue and lips as she continued to massage his cleanly shaven balls with both hands. Marcellus gasped and put his right hand on the back of Dana Lee's head and began move his shaft in and out as he thrust his hips in time with the movement of her mouth up and down the length of his member.

Marcellus was now thoroughly satisfied that he was gonna get his money's worth, so he reached into his back pocket and pulled out another one-ounce baggie of chronic Purple Urkle Trainwreck and tossed it to David. "That'll be 500 dollars, boy." David fetched his wallet from the counter and dug out all of his cash and handed it over.

While Marcellus counted the money, David was looking down at his beautiful sister slobbering all over the gang-banger's deep black cock. David felt his cock beginning to swell, but Terrence said, "Hey, David. Why don't you load up your bong for us? If you can pry your eyes off your sister, that is."

David grunted in frustration, not wanting to miss a moment of the action, but then he saw Marcellus giving him the evil eye, so he ran up the stairs with both bags of weed.

Once he was out of sight, Marcellus caught Dana Lee's blue eyes. "That dumb cracka your brother?" She nodded on his cock, blue eyes twinkling with mischief. He laughed, saying, "Oh, snap!" Then Marcellus noticed that the fat white boy was pointing a camera his way. "Yo, what the fuck?"

Terrance said, "It's okay, cuz. We're just making a little private porno."

"Well okay, just don't upload this shit. I don't need no hassle with my probation officer. Fucker's on me like white on rice."

Todd nodded and kneeled, aiming the camera at Dana Lee's adorable face as she bobbed forward and back on the thug's gleaming black cock, her lithe neck moving with feline grace.

After only a couple of minutes, Marcellus was grunting and Dana Lee was clamping her lips tightly around the base of his cock and sucking voraciously as he began to shoot his load down the back of her throat. Spurred on by the taste of his sweet semen, Dana Lee continued sucking through the entire blast and kept sucking until she'd swallowed every last drop that leaked from the tip of Marcellus' penis.

When he finally stepped back and pulled his black cock from her mouth, she gripped it with one hand and examined to see if there was any residual cum. As soon as she saw another drop of sperm forming from the hole at the tip of his cock, she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked for another 30 seconds just to be sure she'd swallowed every drop.

Marcellus actually felt a little light-headed as he turned to Terrance and said, "Damn, T. I haven't had my dick sucked like that since I got out of prison."

"She's the best, cuz," Terrance agreed. "Let's get her in bed and fuck her right."

As Marcellus took Dana Lee's hand to help her up, he looked at Todd, who was still holding the camera, and said, "Sweet. Bring that upstairs and get this fuck on tape. It's going to be epic."

CHAPTER 12 -- FLORIDA SPRINGS BIBLE CAMP

The moment Pastor Scott came in Christian's mouth, he felt a heavy darkness descending over his heart like a smothering blanket. Oh, Lord... what have I done?

Alyson saw the dramatic change it the Pastor's body language. Wow... I know that feeling. Regret. The morning after she'd messed around with Amy, she'd woken up mired in shame, depressed by the knowledge that the thing she feared most, namely that she was a lesbian, was now officially true. It had been such a disturbing experience that she still hadn't fully embraced her lesbian identity. She saw a similar struggle in the Pastor's expression, and knew that he was on the verge of a breakdown, that would cause him to run away and wallow in regret. That was never her intention, so she knew she had to act fast.

Alyson got up, kneeled on the pew next to the Pastor, and pulled his hands gently from his face, while turning his head to look at her. His eyes were boiling over with tears. The moment she established eye contact she firmly said, "Stop, Pastor Scott and accept. This is who you are. This is who we are. We're sinners, perhaps, but Jesus loves us and forgives us. That's what you're always saying. And it's true. He forgives us because we're good people. We don't kill. We don't rob. We don't steal. We don't hurt people. We just love each other, and tonight we're just giving each other pleasure. Free, independent adults, with joy in our hearts, making the most of the bodies that God gave us, using them to make each other happy. What's so terrible about that?"

Pastor Scott took in the beautiful, glowing smile on Alyson's face. She made sin sound so good. So decent. So normal. She pulled him back from the brink of depression, and slowly a smile crept up the corners of his cheeks.

Alyson kissed him on the forehead. "That's right, Pastor Scott. You're a good man. Just look at the joy you've given Christian tonight. Just look at him."

He followed her gaze and looked down at the beautiful blonde boy, who was continuing to gobble his cock, even though it was quite floppy now. Christian seemed utterly content and happy.

Alyson gently petted Christian's curly blonde head. "Just look at him. He's lived his whole life with this aching need... this crazy, irrational need to have a man's cock in his mouth... to swallow a man's sperm. And all his life people have been screeching from the pulpit that it's the most abominable sin imaginable. Worse than war. Worse than racism. Worse than prejudice. But does Christian look evil to you? He looks like an angel to me, sucking his first cock. Sucking your cock. Look at his pretty lips sliding up and down your shaft. Look how you're growing again in his loving mouth."

Pastor Scott groaned. She was right. He could feel blood surging into his cock again, making it grow long and hard in the boy's soft mouth. Oh hell... this is wrong. So wrong. But why? Who are we hurting? She's right... Christian looks happy. He wanted it. I wanted it. We all wanted it. Why should I feel so damned ashamed?

Christian looked up, only dimly aware that they were talking about him. He saw their eyes looking down at him with tearful intensity. He pulled back and said, "What?"

Alyson giggled. "We were just admiring you, Christian. You look so content."

Christian blushed, then he looked at the Pastor, "Thank you, Pastor Scott. Thank you. I was never a hundred percent sure I was gay. But now I am. I love sucking your cock. I love it!" Then he bent over and wrapped his lips around Pastor Scott's balls and slurped them into his mouth while stroking his shaft. Then he kissed his way inch by inch back up to the top before engulfing it again.

Alyson watched for a while, though in truth, watching two men sucking cock was of limited appeal, so she looked upward, meeting Kamela's Hawaiian eyes again. The beautiful girl had pulled back a bit, and was now peering through the choir loft railing. From her movements, it looked as if she was still masturbating though. Alyson wasn't sure what to do about Kamela. If Pastor Scott found out she was up there, he might just stop everything. She didn't want to mess things up until Christian had truly lost his virginity once and for all.