Three Sums It Up Ch. 1-3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy! You scared the shit out of us you asshole!" Said Jen.

"Well sorry sis. T is just a bit of a surprise to see my sister and mother naked from the waist up kissing like lovers and me standing hear with a boner, and not getting in on it."

It was then that they realized that they were in fact naked and their lovely tits were out in the open where I could feast my eyes. Jennifer brought her hands up, but then realized it was too late and just let them fall. Mon was embarrassed and she did not even want to look at me. I saw this ands said.

"It's OK mom. Really! I don't mind. Besides. You do have a nice set of hooters!" I managed to get a little smile out of her at that and it seemed to ease her guilt.

"So now that we are all dressed the same, what say we have a toast? "

Both women looked up at me and started to laugh, held out their hands for the beer. I handed them each one and sat on a chair making sure I put it as close to them as I could.

"To a new ritual at our house on Saturdays in the summer!" I said holding up my beer.

"And what would that be young man? " Said mom.

"Drinking beer, eating pizza and Skinny dipping!" I stood and guzzled down my beer and then looked at my mom and sis, and untied my trunks and pulled my swim suit off. My semi hard cock sprang out and I took the two steps to the pool and jumped in yelling Banzi!

Both ladies sat slack jawed at my antics. They then stood. Dropped their bottoms and jumped into the pool holding hands. I was able to see that mom did in fact shave her pussy. There was only a thin strip of blonde curls and Jennifer didn't have very much more. The three of us then had a game of tag. For lack of a better reason to grab one another. I of course went for their tits every chance I got and mom surprised the heck out of me by tagging my ass and then she went for the kill and grabbed me by the balls and said.

"Son You're It! I got you by the balls now!"

I looked at her and she didn't let go. SO I took this as a sign that all was fair game so I reached for the slit between her legs and said to her.

"I guess it only fair that I do the same to you, don't you think mom? "

"Are you both sure you are comfortable with this before we go any further? "

"I am Mom. I think you can tell how much I am ready."

"Me too mom!" said Jen as she reached around mom and cupped mom's tits.

I stuck a finger in mom's pussy and even though the water made it impossible to tell how wet she was, my finger slipped in effortlessly. She took my cock in hand and the natural stroking took over. I bent in close and kissed her. Our lips pressed together and it was now my turn to kiss as Jen did moments earlier. I felt mom's tongue pry my lips apart and invade my mouth. My head was spinning from the lust I felt inside. My cock felt as if it were going to burst. Her arms went around my neck, letting go of my cock. It didn't go untouched for long as Jennifer's fingers encircled it. Mom's tits mashed against my chest and I could feel the heat of her naked body as it pressed against me. We broke our kiss and she said to me while looking right in my eyes. I could feel her hands all over my back and ass, pulling me close to her. Her kisses covered my face and neck and I felt her tongue slip in my ear and her hot breath blowing in it.

"Oh yes son. Your cock is so big. I have not felt that feeling for such a long time baby. Do you want to fuck me Jeremy? Would you like to put your cock in my pussy? Would you like to fuck your mother Jeremy? Would you? Take me son! Give me your cock son. Fuck me. I need your cock. God your so fucking big!!

Give mommy, that big hard cock son. Let me feel it deep inside my cunt Honey!"

"Fuck her Jeremy. Fuck mom with your big cock. Fuck her and fill her with you hot cum brother. Fuck her cunt. I am going to sit on her face and you can watch her eat my pussy, just like she use to eat Helen's. Isn't that right mom? Tell Jeremy what you told me when he went for the beer. Tell him how you and Helen were lovers, and you use to eat each other's pussy's and have guys over and have threesomes and fuck them until they couldn't stand up. Tell him mom!"

Jenny was not in the least bit put out that mom was getting all the attention. She was half in the bag, but she as also as horny as mom and I.

'I think you just did Jen. Now your brother knows what a hot assed slut your mom was."

"And is going to be again. Aren't you mom? " I said.

"Yes it looks as if I am Jeremy! Now let's get out of this pool so I can feel you deep inside my cunny son."

There was no more need to be bashful or hide our anatomies, so I took mom's hand, Jenny took her other and we waded to the later where we climbed out and onto the deck. Jen spread out a few towels and mom sat down on her bent knees.

"Son? I want you to fuck me from behind. I want to get on all fours like a bitch in heat and feel you deep inside me baby."

Saying that she knelt on the towels and turned to look at me over her back. Her ass sticking up and her dripping cunt looking back as well. She looked so erotic and the wicked gleam in her eye told both Jenny and I that she was looking forward to this as much as we were. Jenny went around to the front of mom and took her face in her hands and kissed mom. It was just like the kiss that Helen gave her, the other day. I saw her tongue probe mother's lips and then the duel began. I got behind mom and took my blood engorged cock in my right hand. I took her ass cheek in my left and I opened up her pussy by spreading her ass cheeks. I rubbed the head of my cock against the opening of her slit and I could hear her moan in Sis's mouth. When the head was nice and shiny with her oil, I put the head at the opening, nudging it in a fraction of an inch. Then I took her hips in both hands and I held her like that.

"Mother Dear! Tell your son what you want. What do you want from me mom? "

she broke away from Jen, and turned to look at me.

"Oh god son! I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck your mother Jeremy. Fuck me Baby! Give mommy your big fuck pole!"

I dug my fingers in her flesh and I pulled her back on my cock. Inch after inch split her gash and my rod blindly traveled into the depths of her quim. The moans from both of us split the air. I had never felt anything so hot and tight in my life. It was so fucking hot! I felt I would cum in no time.

"Oh Fuck Mom! Your pussy is so fucking hot. I can't hold back for long!!"

"Let me know when you cum baby! I still can get pregnant and that would not do. Don't worry you cum anytime your ready, just make sure you pull out!"

"Oh Fuck your so fucking hot Bitch! I am going to cum any fucking second mommmmm!"

I pulled out and before the first shot left the tip of my cock mom had the head of my cock in her mouth. The hot gooey jets of cum exploded in her mouth. Her groans around my cock signaled she was just as excited as I was. The lava like flow of cum filed her mouth, so much so that some of it seeped out the corners of her lips. My cock just shot it's load in my mother's mouth. I was seeing stars... Lights were flashing in my skull. My eyes wanted to shut tight, so as to savor every bit of the pleasure I was feeling. But I just had to see my mother suck in all my cum. The vibrations of her humming was the only thing I felt other than the sucking of her mouth.

When the cum stopped she took my cock and licked the head clean, then I saw her swallow my load. I swear I was getting hard almost instantly.

"Mom. That was fucking awesome. I did not think you were going to down my cum!"

"Jeremy! You don't think I am going to let all that invigorating cum just land on the cement do you? It has been so long since I had any of that, I am going to relish every drop hon. Now don't you think we should see about getting this big ole pecker of yours hard so I can watch you stick it in your sister? "

MY face took on a grin that could not deny what I felt inside, Jen echoed my thoughts with words...

"Oh yes brother dear! I want that cock inside ASAP!"

I looked from mom to Jen and my cock pointed directly at Jen's toes, but I suspect that it would aim higher in a few minutes. My sweet older sister looked at me and said.

"Ever since that asshole of an ex boyfriend left me I haven't had anything but a tongue or a dildo in me."

Both women laughed, and then both women were moving to my cock. My mom and sis were going to suck me hard so I could fuck my sister! I was going to have two new fucks in less than an a hour. Furthermore! I could keep right on fucking them from now on!!

Part Three

Licks Abound

Mom was the first to take hold of my cock. Her hands gently caressed my staff and it began to harden at her touch. Jen was stroking my ass and rubbing my chest and watching mom. I felt Ashley's lips engulf my cock and I closed my eyes. It felt so good to have a mouth on my cock. Even better was that mouth was my mom. My sweet sexy cocksucking mother. Jennifer, my cocksucking sister, decided to help out and bowed down to start on my balls. She took each one in turn into her warm wet mouth, rolling the spheres from side to side. Sucking them, pulling down ever so lightly. Mom, had most of my cock in her mouth. I then felt I needed to ask mom a burning question.

"Mom! Take it all? Please! I want to feel my cock in your throat. Deep throat my cock mother? "

She backed off and looked at me saying,

"Oh you perverted sexy stud! Yes! Mother will deep throat you baby, but remember! You have to fuck and cum in Jennifer. No cumming in my mouth OK? "

"I fucking promise you sexy cunt! Now show you son with the big hard cock that his hot cock loving mom can deep throat cock! Suck my fucking cock Bitch!"

In one slow painstakingly smooth motion she went from the tip to my balls. Mom held it there for a good twenty seconds. It was like I was being held captive in a wet soft vice. I could actually feel my cock bulge even more. Then, just as smoothly and quickly her mouth was gone, as was Jen's. I opened my eyes to see the women getting in to the missionary position. Mom was laying at Jennifer's side. Sis had her legs spread, her pussy wet and gaping at me at, her middle finger curling at me.

"Come here you hard cocked brother. Your sister wants cock, and lots of it! Show your big sister how it feels to have your cock tilling her flower garden!" Come fuck me Jeremy. Let me FEEL your fucking cock fill my aching hot fuck hole brother dear! Turn me into a fuck toy as you did mother dear. Make me feel your cock. Fuck me mercilessly Jeremy, my love..."

I climbed up on the bed, my stiff cock leading the way. Once again mom's hand wrapped about it and guided me towards the second fuck of the day. I felt the head touch her heated wet pussy lips. We both gasped. Then mom rubbed the engorged cock head around to get it lubed for entry. Then I felt her hands release me and she said two simple yet positive words.

"Fuck Her!"

I eased forward and I felt the velvet walls spread and accept the head of my meaty cock. Jennifer lifted her arms to my shoulders guiding my advancement. She was fucking tight.

"Oh fuck Jeremy! Your so huge! It feels like I am being fucked by a horse!"

"Oh really "said mom mockingly.

"You know what it is like to be fucked by a horse? "

Between chuckles Jen then said,

"Figuratively speaking mother dear! I am not into horses. Or dogs or mules. Just men and women, but more so mother's and brothers! Stick it in Jeremy. Give me more fucking cock bro!"

I pushed ahead and then I felt my balls touch Jen's ass. I was in as deep as I could go. Balls deep in her tight cunt. She looked at me and was smiling from ear to ear, just about the same as I was. Jen was hot and ready to fuck so I pulled back a bit and slid home. I kept doing this, pulling out a little more each time until the reaching the tip. Then I just rammed fucked her hard and swift, making her gasp and moan for more.

"Is that as hard as you can fuck Jeremy? Come on fuck me like a man. Make me feel your cock you fucker!"

That was the little push I needed to put me into high gear. Sister was now going to feel my fucking!!

Mom was not idle. She was rolling my nuts in her one hand, and I could feel her other hand rubbing Jen's clit. I started fucking her pussy with long slow strokes, sluicing in and out and feeling her cunt grasp my cock. Mom bent and kissed me stabbing me with her tongue. I felt for her hanging tits, the nipples hard and rubbery. I pulled and pinched them. Jen joined me and we shared mother's breasts. Pulling and pinching her nipples. My cock was beginning to make squishy sounds familiar to anyone who has ever fucked. It was hard to kiss pinch and fuck so I let my cock take over and broke my kiss and hand hold on mom. As soon as I let her go, Jen pulled her to her own lips and mother and daughter were in a lip lock. Their tits mashed against each other. Moans and lewd groans escaped even though their mouths were joined. I took Jennifer's hips in hand and started to fuck her harder. I had a firm hold on her and I pounded her love canal, like there was no tomorrow. It had the effect I expected. The could no longer hold their kiss, I was pounding so fast and hard. Jennifer then started into a verbal barrage of erotic vulgarity I did not think she knew."

"Oh you Fucking Cock! Fuck My Fucking Cunt. Ram Fuck me you fucking bastard. Fuck my cum hole! FuckMeFuckMe FuckMeFuck MEEEEEE! Fuck MEJEREMYYYYY!! Harder you Cocksucking Fucker! More fucking cock! Harder! Fuck me FUCKING HARD YOU FUCKER!!" Then I felt her pussy grasp my cock and squeeze. Her orgasm took hold of her and her legs went taught. Her ass raised the both of us off the bed. Her nails dug into my skin, and I feared I would have stab wounds! Then mom's finger stabbed my asshole. I felt it go in me and that set of my own climax. I felt my cock swell and then spit my fuck cream into Jennifer's pulsing cunt. The jets of goo spurting from my cock, coincided with her spazing pussy. Mom wiggled her finger in my ass and tried to lick my erupting cock and Jen's cunt as we came. The spurts ebbed and I felt my mind come back down to earth. I fell to one side and my prick slipped from the grasp of Jen's full pussy. No sooner had I felt the air caress my cock, than I felt mom's mouth engulf me and lick all the mixed cum from my cock. She bathed it and licked it until there was no trace of fuck left on it, then she went to Jen and I watched with slatted eyes as she started to clean Jennifer. Her tongue swirled on the outer lips lapping the dripping cum, then she stuck her tongue in her daughter's full cunt and began sucking out all the cum from our orgasm. Jen grabbed mom by the hair and pulled her tight against her pussy.

"OH FUCK MOM! Eat Me Eat my fucking cunt Ashley. OH Yes you fucking slut! Suck all that hot fuck cream from your hot daughter's bubbly fuck hole. Eat me you cunt! Eat my cunt Mother, oh yeah baby you love it don't you? You love to suck your son's cum from my cunt. Lick it all up mother. Make me cum again and I will flood your cunt sucking mouth with all my hot fuck cream slut! Eat me you son fucking Bitch!"

I was a little shocked at Jen's vocabulary. I had never hear her say shit, let alone what she was calling her mother. It did sound very erotic though. I saw mom licking Jen and thought how cock hardening it would look to see mom and daughter eat each other so I just blurted out...

"Jennifer my hot little sister. Why don't you eat mother while she eats you? I would love to see you sixty nine with her. It will make me hard. Then I can fuck mom again while you eat her Come on sis. Show your little bro what kind of hot cunt you can be..."

"MMMMmm Jeremy! You are a filthy little boy, but it does sound like fun. I think I will take you up on that."

I ogled the women as they got in the classic position. Mom never relinquished her hold on Jen. Mother was on the bottom, and daughter was on top looking down at the entrance to her mom's lust. She dipped her head down and as soon as her tongue touched mom's pussy, her hips lifted off the bed and she pushed her pussy hard into Jennifer's face. Jen wrapped her hands around mom's hips and pulled her cunt to her hungry mouth. The ladies went at each other as if they had been doing it all their lives. They rolled on the bed and their mouths stuck to the other's genitals and the sucking slurping sounds filled the room. My cock began to stir and I saw mom bouncing her ass on the bed. I went to the bed and as Jen's ass was raised up I took an open hand and slapped her ass. The firm buttock shook and the sharp intake of breath coupled with the muffled shriek, told me she wanted more. I then slapped the other cheek and then the other. Back and forth. It was erotic to see her ass jiggle and turn pink. Then in one quick motion Jen rolled on her side and now mom's ass was up in the air. Suddenly all the spankings I got as a kid came flooding back. Paybacks I thought to myself, and a big smile formed on my face. This was going to be fun!

I went and knelt behind mom's humping ass and rubbed the cheeks softly and slowly, as a prelude to what I was going to enjoy.

"Jeremy Honey! I hope you don't plan on spanking mom's ass!" Said Jen as she looked up from between mom's thighs.

"Oh no son! Don't you dare!"

It was too late. As mom was saying this, my hand was descending to her ass. Crrrrrraack!

"Owwwwwwcchh! You little fuck!! Stop it!"

"Shut up mother and take your licks like the slut you are!" I said

Crack! Crack! Crack! I watched and slapped her ass. Her big fleshy cheeks were like Jell-O. The color started to fill her ass and I then started to use both hands. Alternating between her ass cheeks. Jen started to suck mom's cunt to try and take her mind off of my antics. Mom was now torn between pain and pleasure.

The pain then turned to pleasure as she began to cum. I could see her ass clench and she pushed down on Jen's face. She was grinding her sopping slit all over Jen's face, coating it and making it gleam. Jen in the mean time could only reach up and pull harder on mom's hanging tits. She pulled the nipples out and away from mother's chest, holding them suspended and twisting the nipples in opposite directions from each other. The look on Ashley's face only prompted Jen to twist and pull harder, and me to increase the force of my slaps.

"Oh Yesss! My sweet little babies! Hurt Mommy. Make her fucking scream with lust. Hurt me you little darlings. Make me fucking cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Mother went rigid her back arched and her cunt smothering Jennifer. My cock was as hard as it has ever been seeing the spectacle in front of me. Seeing my sister suck my mom's cunt to climax. I spread her ass cheeks and poised my cock at mother's wet cunt. I shoved it forward blindly and somehow it found it's mark and pierced her labia and sunk to the very depths of mother's pussy. She came again as I rammed my cock inside her. I felt Jen's lips grazer my cock and mother cunt walls grip my shaft.

"OH FUCK ME SON!! Let me feel your cock baby!!" Fuck me eat meeeeeeeee! So wonderful my children. My grown up lust filled children..."

I could feel her pussy grab my cock but it was going to take more stimulation to bring me off anytime soon. So I held it deep in her cunt as her orgasm ebbed. Jen eased up on mom's breasts and they fell back against her chest with a soft slap. Our bodies were covered with a sheen from the perspiration, but as sweaty and tired as we were, we were also very sated. At least for now.

Mom rolled off Jen and I fell between my two lovely women saying,

"Well ladies. I think it is time we took a small nap. If I am to be stud for you I am going to need all the rest I can get. From what I can see I am going to be a busy mother fucker from now on!"